Opinions?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My opinion? The OP needs pictures. Anyway, Syndrome FTW.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My opinion? The OP needs pictures. Anyway, Syndrome FTW.

Yeah, Syndrome should win, mainly due to his anti-gravity finger thing.

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think Mega Mind should win this. He's fought characters that are Flash levels of speed.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Megamind stomps, better character, superior movie.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how many of those robots Syndrome could could make in a week? I'd give it to him, He seems smarter, better at planning, and more serious. One could argue that MM is better at coming up with stuff on the fly, but since there is so much gosh darn prep time, I'll give it to Syndrome. Great match by the way.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Syndrome in a good fight

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MetalJimmor

Syndrome's best prep feat was building a robot that ended up turning on him at the end. A robot that would've been turned to scrap metal by Musicma- I mean Metroman.

Megamind dealt with a considerably more powerful superhuman than any of Syndrome's adversaries. Megamind was also able to build a very large battle mech that seemed similarly impressive to Syndrome's ultimate robot creation, create what looked to be thousands of the floating robot orbs, and create a formula that replicated Metroman's powers. If he had used it on himself he'd be unstoppable.

Syndrome's only noteworthy weapon is his anti-gravity finger pointers, which didn't seem to do very well against things as large as his giant robot, or Megamind's battlesuit. That plus the thousands of brainbots all swarming Syndrome at once and Megamind's much better ability to think and invent on the fly makes me believe he'd come out victorious here.

Plus as Megamind said, the good guy always wins.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@allstarsuperman: ....The Incredibles is a vastly superior movie. Pixar's films are almost always better than Dreamworks. But that at least is off-topic.

@reaverlation: I actually may be giving it to Megamind

@metaljimmor said:

Syndrome's best prep feat was building a robot that ended up turning on him at the end. A robot that would've been turned to scrap metal by Musicma- I mean Metroman.

Megamind dealt with a considerably more powerful superhuman than any of Syndrome's adversaries. Megamind was also able to build a very large battle mech that seemed similarly impressive to Syndrome's ultimate robot creation, create what looked to be thousands of the floating robot orbs, and create a formula that replicated Metroman's powers. If he had used it on himself he'd be unstoppable.

Syndrome's only noteworthy weapon is his anti-gravity finger pointers, which didn't seem to do very well against things as large as his giant robot, or Megamind's battlesuit. That plus the thousands of brainbots all swarming Syndrome at once and Megamind's much better ability to think and invent on the fly makes me believe he'd come out victorious here.

Plus as Megamind said, the good guy always wins.

Good analysis, though remember Syndrome with prep was able to get rid of most of his world's superheroes.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow:

True, but he did it one at a time, and most of the superheroes in his world seemed to be street levelers to mid-tiers at best. Metroman and Titan were easily powerhouse tier characters, and Megamind was able to build things that allowed him to contend with them.

Megamind comes with superior inventions, an army, and gadgets that are just as impressive as what Syndrome's zero-point energy pointers can do. Megamind is also a greater tactical thinker, considering Syndrome froze up in a panic when his robot turned on him and he realized he couldn't shut it down. The second he was in real danger he fled.

As far as utilizing prep time goes. It took Syndrome months to perfect his giant robot, along with constant trial and error. Megamind seemed to come up with his giant mech on the fly, as well as his vast army of brain-bots and the sweet laser effects. Megamind has come up with more impressive technology overall, and he actually has back up plans in case things go horribly wrong. Syndrome had no such forethought.

Loading Video...

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#11  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@metaljimmor: Once again, excellent analysis and argument. I know who I'm voting for here.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind wins.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind easily..

syndrome is a pussy once things go wrong in hand.

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Syndrome has more kills, his greatest drawback is that his robots are not very loyal to him. Hell, his greatest creation, Omnidroid 10.0 immedately betrayed him the moment he recognized Syndrome's existence. And probably would have killed him had other supers not distracted the bot.

Megamind's minions as well as his bots, on the other hand, are VERY loyal to him. And, they all seem to be sentient. And if Megamind's robot armors (the original movie and the button of doom extra) are all ridiculously tough. And, his dehydrate gun is in fact ridiculously powerful if used right.

As much as I liked Incredibles movie better, I'd have to give this fight to Megamind.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega mind is still a much better movie imo

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Megamind really a better pic than the first Incredibles?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind uses his bots to distract him, then he blitzes

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass:

No. It's good, but Incredibles is better.

OT: Megamind wins this fight.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megamind stomps. He contends with characters that toss around skyscrapers and have flash levels of speed.. syndromes bot was struggling with mr incredible. Tighten would 2 shot him. Dash wasn't particularly fast and the dehydration gun is much better than laser fingers plus button of doom suit destroys syndromes

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: imo. Yes. Incredibles bored me to death. Megamind is much more comedic and better

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

megamind. much smarter, works on a much larger scale, arch enemy is copyright safe superman

EYTedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass:

Is Megamind really a better pic than the first Incredibles?

It's really not, at least, not by ranking. Audience score, rotten tomatoes, nominations, it's really not close, though Megamind has a better musical score I think.

Megamind is an underrated film though. Kind of a rare cartoon that feels like a better movie the 2nd time you watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g25pr9jrnQ

I think it fell in the valley where it had too much drama for a cartoon, where the Incredibles did the just right about of tension while maintaining cartoonish fun all the way through.

I'd also give Megamind the edge for the final battle, but incredibles has the great ending with baby powers, hitting Syndrome's plane by throwing a car at it and syndrome getting sucked into the jet by his cape, then the great bit at the track-meet and the hint for a 2nd movie. The incredibles also has Edna, the insurance company scenes, the fire, so many great bits.

Not much to add to the battle. I could see Syndrome winning by raw power, but Megamind should win the long game by outsmarting him. Syndrome is overconfident, Megamind is used to going up against superior foes.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Megamind should take this.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rac95

Megamind has shown that he can build a lot more and superior equipment to anything Syndrome has created.

Syndrome brings in Omnidroids? Megamind comes with his mech suit

Syndrome tries to use his zero point energy beam? Megamind has a literal army of bots to swarm and easily overpower him and his Omnidroids

Syndrome tries to fly away? Megamind uses his hover bike or his Metro Man suit to catch him

Style points? 100% Megamind, he just knows how to put up a good show

Hell with all ressources Megamind just uses his Death Laser

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:

Megamind has shown that he can build a lot more and superior equipment to anything Syndrome has created.

Syndrome brings in Omnidroids? Megaminds comes with his mech suit

Syndrome tries to use his zero point energy beam? Megamind has a literal army of bots to swarm and easily overpower him and his Omnidroids

Syndrome tries to fly away? Megamind uses his hover bike or his Metro Man suit to catch him

Style points? 100% Megamind, he just knows how to put up a good show

Hell with all ressources Megamind just uses his Death Laser

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly, this would be a fun CAV. Anyone interested?

MegamindSolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

megamind one shots the verse as well as fiction.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megaman solos, His mecha is around twice as big as syndrome's robots which mind you dont obey him as they were build with a ai of their own

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Reaper4  Online

Megamind with prep solos the Incredible's verse