• 103 results
#1 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
vs
caption
Battle takes place on earth NYC to be exact who wins it?
#2 Posted by Mac Gargan (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#3 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Mega Man X's Hadouken could kill anything in one hit!

But Iron Man still takes it.

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaman (Original) Wins and so does X

#5 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man. Don't know much about this X much 

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Megaman (Original) Wins and so does X"
You just say any old thing....
#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah anything that is fact. I mean I did a Megaman (original) vs Ironman and everbody agreed that Megs would win.

#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah anything that is fact. I mean I did a Megaman (original) vs Ironman and everbody agreed that Megs would win.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

"
You thing a small robot boy with average intellect,titanium coating and a buster cannon can beat Iron Man..Don't be ridiculous.Iron Man has destroyed more robots than Megaman without using any weapons....
#10 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah weak ass sentinels. Weak ass drones. When he fights top of the line Robots like Ultron or Transformers he struggles. And Megaman X can also copy his tech and if does that hes screwed X10

#11 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah weak ass sentinels. Weak ass drones. When he fights top of the line Robots like Ultron or Transformers he struggles. And Megaman X can also copy his tech and if does that hes screwed X10

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah weak ass sentinels. Weak ass drones. When he fights top of the line Robots like Ultron or Transformers he struggles. And Megaman X can also copy his tech and if does that hes screwed X10"
I'm not talking about Sentinels...Iron Man destroyed several different versions of Ultron and the Tranformers sh#t isn't canon so wh cares.
Megaman X doesn't copy tech he copies abilities...he can only copy robot Masters and Mavericks because they are made f the same tech...they are all built of Megaman's blueprints.
#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
You just say any old thing...."
X, curbstomp. Anything that IM has he can copy, and on top of that hes simply a better close range fighter, he could rip through him literally with just his hands
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
You just say any old thing...."
X, curbstomp. Anything that IM has he can copy, and on top of that hes simply a better close range fighter, he could rip through him literally with just his hands"
Iron Man destroyed his own tech controlled by someone else including the Hulkbuster...so even if Megaman could copy...which he can't he's still lose.
#15 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if there are Mega Man X comics or not so I'm going to go by the game...

• Can't fly
  • Most of his attacks only affect certain enemies
  • Only copies powers once he has defeated an enemy (although in the pic he is almost fully powered except for the Golden armor)
  • His most powerful attack in the game was a friggin Hadouken...
  • Dies from falling off a cliff, touching lava, touching spikes...
#16 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Yeah weak ass sentinels. Weak ass drones. When he fights top of the line Robots like Ultron or Transformers he struggles. And Megaman X can also copy his tech and if does that hes screwed X10"
I'm not talking about Sentinels...Iron Man destroyed several different versions of Ultron and the Tranformers sh#t isn't canon so wh cares.
Megaman X doesn't copy tech he copies abilities...he can only copy robot Masters and Mavericks because they are made f the same tech...they are all built of Megaman's blueprints.
"
Yeah he didn't Ultron alone and needed help.
#17 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"
Yeah he didn't Ultron alone and needed help.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"
Yeah he didn't Ultron alone and needed help."

There are several different versions of Ultron...2 of which neither X or Iron Man can beat I don't see how your even using this as a defense

The Man of Yesteryear
said:
"I don't know if there are Mega Man X comics or not so I'm going to go by the game...

• Can't fly
  • Only copies powers once he has defeated an enemy (although in the pic he is almost fully powered except for the Golden armor)
  • His most powerful attack in the game was a Hadouken...
  • Dies from falling off a cliff
"
Agreed.
There are Megaman comics and Megaman X mangas.
#19 Posted by danhimself (22541 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I don't know if there are Mega Man X comics or not so I'm going to go by the game...

• Can't fly
"

don't forget dies from touching spikes
#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason why I used that in this debatew is because u said Ironman has destroyed Robots and Megaman would be destroyed along with them.

#21 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason why I used that in this debatew is because u said Ironman has destroyed Robots and Megaman would be destroyed along with them.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

"
I said...."IRON MAN HAS DESTROYED ROBOTS MORE POWERFUL THAN MEGEMAN WITHOUT USING WEAPONS",
Your defense of using Ultron is pointless because Megaman can't beat him either....
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:

• Can't fly
"

don't forget dies from touching spikes"
And Lava
#24 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Megaman can beat Ultron.

#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Megaman can beat Ultron."
Now your just being retarded.
#26 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

See Debating with u is like debating with a whinner. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother.

#27 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"See Debating with u is like debating with a whinner. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother."
I wouldn't bother if I was you either..Your sitting her saying a Titanium boy robot with a mega-buster can beat an Admantium robot with super intellect who beat the Avengers.I'm not whining I just can't stand blatant stupidity.
#28 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:

• Can't fly
"
Cliff's are a plot device, and yeah there are comics. Depending on which form this is, he can fly...and not in the comic, all it requires is physical contact to copy something, and the Hadouken was the original megaman, this is X. X is superior in pretty much every way
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:

• Can't fly
"
Cliff's are a plot device, and yeah there are comics. Depending on which form this is, he can fly...and not in the comic, all it requires is physical contact to copy something, and the Hadouken was the original megaman, this is X. X is superior in pretty much every way"
1.The Hadoken was introduced in Megaman X.
2.Regular X can't fly even with all Maverick upgrades
3.X is superior in everyway to the Original Megaman but not to Iron Man.
#30 Edited by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Man would take this fight. I think his Tony's Tech is sufficient enough to take down the Capcom Golden Boy...

lol
#31 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

His suit is not Adimantium unless hes using the Hulkbuster!

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony wins in one attack

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"His suit is not Adimantium unless hes using the Hulkbuster!"
Ultron is Adamantium.....
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok.

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Tony wins in one attack"
#36 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Iron Man coming out of this one (based off of what I know from the games).

Well, maybe if it was X with every single power he ever gained from all the games with the best armor and couldn't be affected by Extremis, he could pull of a win (maybe? I'm not sure :P).

#37 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

X wins.

#38 Posted by Tyrone Biggums (133 posts) - - Show Bio
scratches neck

I say that Iron Man wins this one
#39 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Tyrone Biggums said:
"scratches neck

I say that Iron Man wins this one"

I know u would post soon or a later.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"X wins."
You have no evidence of this.
#41 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"X wins."
You have no evidence of this."

Neither do u, I mean seriously do want to continue this?
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"X wins."
You have no evidence of this."

Neither do u, I mean seriously do want to continue this?"
I gave proof Iron Man wins...you gave me nothing.You gave no actual facts.The better question is d you want to continue this?
#43 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't I say he woudl dodge all of his attacks and then copy his tech?

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Didn't I say he woudl dodge all of his attacks and then copy his tech?"
Not only did I refute that but that isn't evidence it's a statement not backed by facts....
#45 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeha uh huh whatever u say Iron-Fanboy

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Yeha uh huh whatever u say Iron-Fanboy"
Yea i'm a fanboy because you don't know enough to prove your point.Typical dumb@ss troll.
#47 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Yea i'm a fanboy because you don't know enough to prove your point.Typical dumb@ss troll."

AHHAHAHA! Got the youngster mad over a couple of comments.
#48 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Yea i'm a fanboy because you don't know enough to prove your point.Typical dumb@ss troll."

AHHAHAHA! Got the youngster mad over a couple of comments.
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:

AHHAHAHA! Got the youngster mad over a couple of comments."
I'm not mad your clearly dumb.And this post further proves that.
#50 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid your funny.