@IZZR: I like that Megaman Art!

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By britsera

Beetle takes him down. I don't remember Meg's suit having a mind of its own.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Teenage Megaman and adult Megaman X both had time stopping abilities. Megaman would win, X would stomp since his abilities are insanely amped.

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By alexl86

@britsera said:

Beetle takes him down. I don't remember Meg's suit having a mind of its own.

Because he is the suit. Also, I don't remember Mega Man having a mind of his own, at least not according to Mega Man X(but X does).

If Mega Man has powers from all the robot masters that he's fought, then Mega Man. If he has from only one game, it depends on the game (some have time stop or paralysis powers). If no powers, I don't see how he'd win.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

MM will only have the edge on BB if he has powers from all the robots he's fought in the past. Otherwise, he hasn't a prayer.

Acrosurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Acrosurge

Would class 100 strength help? Mega Man has it. He knocks three story robots over with punches and has lifted a portion of Dr. Wily's fortress to save his creator. He's also lifted and tossed Wily's Supermechasaurus. Rock's durability and firepower aren't too shabby either. His uncharged shots can bust boulders and puncture steel. He's resisted 500,000 volts of electricity, temperatures near absolute zero, 12,000 degree C heat, lightning strikes, and numerous ballistics.

I dunno if that changes anything, since I'm really not that familiar with the current version of the Blue Beetle. I can state that the Beetle has a huge advantage in intellect. While the original Mega Man has a lot of fighting experience and an unwavering desire to protect innocents, he possesses the AI personality of a ten year old.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Blue Beetle wins, pretty easily.

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Kavahaden

Blue Beetle has a major advantage but with that said which version of Megaman are we using as that ultimately decides his capability of how long he will last or win at all

lemurboy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lemurboy123

@Nefarious: i agree

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61

@alexl86: A mind of his own? yes he does, all versions of megaman even zero and megaman exe. and the first megaman had a mindset of their own. Morals off megaman destroys. When Mega Man fights against a Robot Master, he takes great care to not damage their integrated circuit chip's "cognitive circuit". As long as the cognitive circuit isn't completely destroyed, they can be rebuilt any number of times. Megaman has over 80 powers anyway, so how would he lose this? he has time stopping powers which allows him to still attack his foe after they been frozen, and has gravity manipulation, weather control(to a certain extent.) and black hole creation. and much much more.

Starforce megaman. in fact, just look at this.

Loading Video...

Zero is self-explanatory, especially with his reflexes and his fighting skills. Same goes for megaman exe.(assuming that he gets materialized.) and the other reincarnations.

Also it is implied that megaman has access to all his powers always. Its just balanced gameplay that he cannot use them when he wants.

Plus can someone tell me the blue beetles's feats?

alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Uhm, no, he doesn't. Mega Man X (the game) state explicitly that the purpose of X is to create a Mega Man that can think and feel, meaning that the original Mega Man cannot. Hence, Mega Man has no mind of his own. As for whether he keeps his weapons or not, it's never mentioned in the game and other sources are contradictory(and probably not canon). Also, Mega Man Starforce isn't canon(nor is battle network).

Anyway, as I said, with all weapons Mega Man takes it. If only from one particular game, then it depens on the game. Without any Robot Master weapons, then Blue Beetle shouldn't have a difficult time.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would class 100 strength help? Mega Man has it. He knocks three story robots over with punches and has lifted a portion of Dr. Wily's fortress to save his creator. He's also lifted and tossed Wily's Supermechasaurus. Rock's durability and firepower aren't too shabby either. His uncharged shots can bust boulders and puncture steel. He's resisted 500,000 volts of electricity, temperatures near absolute zero, 12,000 degree C heat, lightning strikes, and numerous ballistics.

I dunno if that changes anything, since I'm really not that familiar with the current version of the Blue Beetle. I can state that the Beetle has a huge advantage in intellect. While the original Mega Man has a lot of fighting experience and an unwavering desire to protect innocents, he possesses the AI personality of a ten year old.

man, 10 months ago and its still worth reading....Mega Man wins......

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexl86: Those are two different universes. First of all. Second of all i said any version of megaman could beat BB. So canonicity is not the issue here....... He does keeps his powers because if he can hold more than 8 in certain games than that implies that he has space to keep the rest of the powers. In other megaman games he was also able to use more than one game's powers. Its called balanced gameplay. why do you think in battle network and megaman zero they don't give you the powers you obtained last game? Because you would be too overpowered, and things would be too easy if you had over 80 powers to utilize in each game, had all weapon upgrades in each game and all battle chips in each game. they do the same thing with allot of games.

Plus Megaman has a personality, and even starts having his own dialogue starting from megaman 6. If he does not have free will then the world would've been destroyed since megaman would not have his strong sense of justice, and would not have asked Dr.light thats right asked, him to change him into a fighting robot.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megaman wins in megaman wishing upon a star he stopped a freaking typhoon and his weapons he can control gravity and has space and time abilities as well and not to mentioned he can go super now thanks to sonic xp plus his strength has already been explained above so yeah megaman wins and I can go on but no need

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Megaman win

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers