Mega fist fight!

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

The fight here is all must fight on the ground,no flying,no energy attacks,no mind attacks. Ko or kill,all bloodlusted. *EDIT* no shapeshifting or Intangibility due to the fact its a fist fight.

superman,pre 52. sentry with void strength.

thor classic.MM

world breaker hulk.classic hercules

black adam,captain marvel

marvelbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By marvelbeast

world breaker hulk

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MAZAHS117

If just straigh h2h fist only...I don't see how WBHulk doesn't take this....it's just what he does

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Baldy

@marvelbeast said:

world breaker hulk

Is the weakest and would never win.

Edit: Other than Herc and maybe Thor.. maybe. Possibly Sentry too. xD

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime

Sentry imo

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Luster77

Superman and Sentry are locked into a fist fight battle to the finish. Since the Sentry is (allegedly) powered by 1 million exploding suns, he inadvertantly powers Superman even more and now Supes can easily absorbs the Void from Sentry's psyche like he did the anti-sun energy from Meggeddon. Superman beats Sentry in the fist fight that ensues due to Sentry's confusion over losing the Void entity. Thor battles Martian Manhunter in the astral plane because physically, Manhunter knows he is not a match for the Asgardian warrior. Due to thousands of years of living and battling all manners of evil in his lifetime, Manhunter is consumed by the Thunder Gods thoughts and loses the fight astral fight thus letting Thor K.O. him with one wallop of a punch. WB Hulk battles Hercules in a match that lasts less than 10 min. Hercules does his best to survive the rampaging onslaught of the jade giant but cannot stand the trashing. Hercules doesn't give up but just passes out from the beating. Black Adam beats Shazam because Black Adam has over a 1000yrs of fighting experience and is a much more ruthless Super/Magic man than Billy Batson. Superman and Thor squares off into a heated battle of strength and will until Superman realizes that Thor isn't faster than he is and Superman takes Mjolnir from Thor leaving him powerless. Then, Superman: God of Thunder, battles WorldBreaker Hulk and they destroy most of the planet until Superman knocks him off world and uses Mjolnir to transport him to another dimension, where, in true Hulk fashion, he proceeds to break that world from sheer anger alone. Now, Superman: God of Thunder faces off against Black Adam. Using the magic and power of Mjolnir, Supes calls down the lightning and repeatedly blasts Black Adam until he passes out or submits from the agonizing pain. In the end, it is Superman: God of Thunder who stands victorious....until suddenly, the fabric in time and space rips open and WorldBreaker Hulk steps thru declaring to take that hammer and shove it up Supermans ass while smashing him into oblivion. Superman levitates in the air and says to Hulk, "I say thee nay, Hulk. Have at thee!!!" and he flies towards the Hulk......and that concludes my opinion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Martian Manhunter wins 
He can just go Intangible to avoid taking serious blows from these Heavy Hitters and attack with his quickness and high end Strength and Speed... 
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spartan101

@King Saturn: i think the use of intangibility is not aloud buddy.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#9  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Luster77: He's not powered by a exploding suns, he has the power OF exploding suns.
DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DocFatalis

@King Saturn said:

Martian Manhunter wins
He can just go Intangible to avoid taking serious blows from these Heavy Hitters and attack with his quickness and high end Strength and Speed...

Yep, you don't engage in a fist fight with a ghost.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
@Spartan101 said:

@King Saturn: i think the use of intangibility is not aloud buddy.

I don't see the Banning of Intangibility in the OP... just No Flying, Mental and Energy Attacks. 
Intangibility is neither one of those things... 
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@King Saturn: Lol, he didn't say MM couldn't use intangibility, so i guess you have a point. But i think he means an all out Brawl, no extra powers whatsoever. Could be wrong though. Anyways, while i personally believe Hulk to be the strongest one here, he can't keep up with the characters with speed and gets beat down. So i want to say Supes, MM, CM, or BA, since i believe they're the fastest ones here who also have great strength.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Spartan101

@King Saturn: i could put it in but i though with the title and all very special advantages removed it sort of comes with mental/energy thing.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By robertloucksjr

@King Saturn: Thor's hammer has hit intangible Vision before, so MMH is not totally safe. Since he would not have his invulnerability while intangible, he would probably be dead.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JonSmith

Thor and Herc will team up against Sentry and try to take him down as the most unstable threat. While Hulk may be more dangerous later on, they'll think of him as an ally due to their history. Superman, Shazam, and Manhunter will team up against Adam. Hulk will sit out of it for now simply because no one here is one of his targets. Thor and Herc would manage to beat Sentry, but Herc would pass out from injuries afterwards. Thor would be heavily wounded as well. Adam will be beaten by numbers. From there, Thor and Hulk stare down the DC Dudes. Thor finally makes the first move against Shazam, judging that the lightning symbol on Shazam's chest means he too is a god of Thunder. Hulk helps, again, solely because he doesn't think of anyone else as a target, but Thor's been an ally in the past. Superman, Shazam, and Manhunter pound on the heavily injured Thor, and manage to K.O. him. Hulk smashes Shazam without warning, taking him out with one surprise attack. After that the Martian and Superman try to pummel Hulk, but no matter what they do or what speed they do it, Hulk just heals and keeps getting angrier and stronger, until he starts cracking the planet. Without Martian's powers of telepathy, he can't soothe Hulk to force a transformation back to Banner. However, both Martian and Superman can survive a planet bursting, as can (probably, maybe) Hulk. So long story short: Yeah, they can pummel Hulk, but he'll probably just heal until he's strong enough to pummel them back. The question is if he'll be able to use the debris from destroying the planet strategically enough to actually hit the two dudes, since they can both fly.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@Spartan101 said:

@King Saturn: i could put it in but i though with the title and all very special advantages removed it sort of comes with mental/energy thing.

but it's not an attack... it's a defense. 

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I could understand intangibility being removed, but I would think something like his shape shifting would remain. I would also think speed would remain. Speed would make this a fight between the DC characters, and I think shape shifting would put MM over the rest as their strengths aren't so far away from each other.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Spartan101

@King Saturn: i'll edit it then for people.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sentry Void solo's this fist fighting match.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baldy

@jeanroygrant said:

Nope.

None of the Marvel guys are going to win this one. It's going to come down to Superman or Black Adam most likely.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Hulk is still slow as dirt compared to the DC guys. Taking away their flying doesn't take away the massive speed advantages most of the guys save for Herc and Thor have here.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Baldy said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Nope.

None of the Marvel guys are going to win this one. It's going to come down to Superman or Black Adam most likely.

Tell me how not?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By TDK_1997

Superman or Martian Manhunter.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Baldy

@jeanroygrant said:

@Baldy said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Nope.

Tell me how not?

Because he isn't on their level?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Baldysaid:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Baldy said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Nope.

Tell me how not?

Because he isn't on their level?

Yeah...your right, he's above their level...

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mortein

hmm

1.BA

2.SM

3.MM

4.CM

5.Thor

6.Sentry

7.WBH

8.Herc

Avatar image for redrobintimdrake
RedRobinTimDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RedRobinTimDrake

hercules he is god of strength

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayfournines

....OP didn't say anything about speed, all of the DC people move much much faster than the Marvel people.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By charlieboy

Probably Black Adam or Superman.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points