Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I will take Ghost Rider here
#4 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch?"
Daniel >3
#5 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick Medusa because....She's in par to Hercules in strength and knows how to cast spells. If it's an eye staring contest though; Ghost Rider wins, because he has no eyes!

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"I pick Medusa because....She's in par to Hercules in strength and knows how to cast spells. If it's an eye staring contest though; Ghost Rider wins, because he has no eyes!"
Medusa is as strong as Hercules ?  
#7 Edited by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"TheDrifter said:
Daniel >3
"
I hope you mean <3 as in a heart............

Regardless, I don't know much about Ketch but I'm gonna say this boils down to a stalemate.

Medusa (in greek mythology) As I recall, was a Gorgon, A Gorgon turns Mortal  men to stone by looking at them, (Bare with me, I'm a little rusty on this).  Which of course, Ghost Rider is not. Ghost Rider is immortal, The Ghost Rider entity was recently revealed to be a weapon of heaven, then again that was Johnny Blaze so I'm assuming that would translate to Daniel as well.... Either Way, A Demon or Angel would be considered immortal since they are spirit creatures.

Now GR in a recent comic, His Penance stare did not work on a man because "He did'nt feel sorry for what he did".

So, Gorgon's Stare won't work, Ghost Rider's stare working is debatable.

I say it's a stalemate.
#8 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"TheDrifter said:
Daniel >3
"
I hope you mean <3 as in a heart............

Regardless, I don't know much about Ketch but I'm gonna say this boils down to a stalemate.

Medusa (in greek mythology) As I recall, was a Gorgon, A Gorgon turns Mortal  men to stone by looking at them, (Bare with me, I'm a little rusty on this).  Which of course, Ghost Rider is not. Ghost Rider is immortal, The Ghost Rider entity was recently revealed to be a weapon of heaven, then again that was Johnny Blaze so I'm assuming that would translate to Daniel as well.... Either Way, A Demon or Angel would be considered immortal since they are spirit creatures.

Now GR in a recent comic, His Penance stare did not work on a man because "He did'nt feel sorry for what he did".

So, Gorgon's Stare won't work, Ghost Rider's stare working is debatable.

I say it's a stalemate.
"
LOL no its a face >:3
 get it  >  eyebrow 3 mouth
#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"I pick Medusa because....She's in par to Hercules in strength and knows how to cast spells. If it's an eye staring contest though; Ghost Rider wins, because he has no eyes!"
Medusa is as strong as Hercules ?  "

Not as strong, but she is STRONG.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
Medusa is as strong as Hercules ?  "

Not as strong, but she is STRONG.
"
Oh I See
#11 Edited by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"TheDrifter said:

"
 get it  >  eyebrow 3 mouth"
I love how that I spent five minutes typing out a case and you pay attention to the smiley :P
#12 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"TheDrifter said:

"
 get it  >  eyebrow 3 mouth"
I love how that I spent five minutes typing out a case and you pay attention to the smiley :P"
XDDD AHAAHHA
#13 Posted by StriderHiryu (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't they just both be knocked out or no?

#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
StriderHiryu said:
"Wouldn't they just both be knocked out or no?"
no.  Anyone that sees medusa's face is turned to stone.  It has nothing to do with eye contact.  Ghost rider is the opposite.
#15 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I always though Medusa is pretty hot lol.

#16 Posted by Ja Rule (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Medusa vs a guy that is made of bone? Medusa wins and turns em to stone.

#17 Posted by khathala messa (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
Ja Rule said:
"Medusa vs a guy that is made of bone? Medusa wins and turns em to stone."

no no Medusa turns him to stone after that the Penance Stare will still work
destroying Medusa in  hellfire and making her spell undone ghost rider rides away like it never happened