Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Octagon Freak

Sling Shot says:

"hair vs guy"

Disco Stu has the moves. lol, Cage wins.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think Medusa. I'm not sure how strong her hair is (so I don't know if constriction will work or if she can hogtie him) but think of all the places she could put her hair. She could suffocate him, blind him or...other things. She can get around the skin and her hair is longer than his arms so she's out of his range.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sling Shot

I think Medusa as well. Thats why I put this unlikely conflict

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I just thought, Luke could always yank her by her hair and twirl her around. I don't think that would make him win, but it would probably hurt and look funny as hell. Did you see Thing holding Storm up by her hair?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sling Shot

Nope, I didn't but it sounds like a good way to get hit with a 100 lightning bolts.

I think each strand of Medusa's hair has diamond level density and collectively can lift 50 tonns, I think.

But I think Medusa could lift Cage off the ground and bind him in a way to steal most of his leverage and then penetrate his...defenses.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Well she told him to do it to prove it wasn't weave.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

Who's someone that's good at flying, or uses a jet pack?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sling Shot

Was that in BP or FF?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By the creator

Sling Shot says:

"Nope, I didn't but it sounds like a good way to get hit with a 100 lightning bolts. I think each strand of Medusa's hair has diamond level density and collectively can lift 50 tonns, I think. But I think Medusa could lift Cage off the ground and bind him in a way to steal most of his leverage and then penetrate his...defenses."

The hair has a similar mechanical properties to iron/low carbon steel.

This means that a twinned band approximately 2cm in diameter could support approx 20 tonnes. However she must use some of her hair to support this weight (like Doc Oct does with his tentacles).

The hair can become rigid and so could in theory blind Cage.

I don't think that the hair could cut his skin as he is immune to standard bladed weapons.

Cage should be able to snap even a thick woven amount of her hair.

This one is a difficlt one to call, but I agree Medusa could win it as long as Cage cannot get to any large projectiles to throw at her.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valkaad

Medusa can lift 1.6 tons with her full head of hair, I don't know how strong Cage currently is, but I am sure he is much stronger than that. Medusa only weighs 130lbs, so I think Cage can shoot in on her (I dont think the hair would be strong enough to stop him) and toss her around like a rag doll.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Forever

Valkaad says:

"Medusa can lift 1.6 tons with her full head of hair, I don't know how strong Cage currently is, but I am sure he is much stronger than that. Medusa only weighs 130lbs, so I think Cage can shoot in on her (I dont think the hair would be strong enough to stop him) and toss her around like a rag doll."

I'm with you Val. Last I heard she couldnt even lift 2 tons, due to some of the stress and strain being supported by her neck and of course as Creator said some of her hair had to be used for support. Unless she has gotten much stronger I dont see how she takes Cage. He should be able to catch a handful and toss her around the room. That would finish the fight very quickly.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

Forever says:

"Valkaad says:
"Medusa can lift 1.6 tons with her full head of hair, I don't know how strong Cage currently is, but I am sure he is much stronger than that. Medusa only weighs 130lbs, so I think Cage can shoot in on her (I dont think the hair would be strong enough to stop him) and toss her around like a rag doll."
I'm with you Val. Last I heard she couldnt even lift 2 tons, due to some of the stress and strain being supported by her neck and of course as Creator said some of her hair had to be used for support. Unless she has gotten much stronger I dont see how she takes Cage. He should be able to catch a handful and toss her around the room. That would finish the fight very quickly."

Cage is a lot stronger and could charge in to her but don't forget that as an Inhuman (who has been trained as a fighter to a limited extent) she has agility and reaction time greater than a trained athelete and her endurance and strength are above peak human. This may allow her to at least stay ahead of cage for a little amount of time.

Cage casn lift approx 25 tonnes so yes he is much stronger but if Medusa went foe an entangle and lifted cage in to the air by his leg she can nullify his momentum. Her hair at the quoted strength she also be enough to hold Cage if she uses enough of it to twine around his torso. She could use all her hair to do this as she is physically strong enough to hold Cage up herself (he weighs roughly 450 lbs).

However even with all that I've said, I would still favour Cage for the win, especially if he can get in close.

RedGenesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RedGenesis

I believe the major factor in this fight is if Luke Cage can get in close to Medusa. He's not hurting her from a distance; Medusa can catch anything he throws at her. If he tries to cause a quake in her direction, she's going to lift herself up out of harm's way. Her reach is incredible. Even if Cage grabs a hold of her hair, she's also got a hold of him.

Surprisingly, I'm going to have to give it to Medusa. I think she has more experience under her belt as well.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The strength of the hair changes nothing in my mind. The hair doesn't have to be strong to get stuck down his throat and asphyxiate him, to go in his nose, ears, mouth, etc and do damage inside his body, to blind him, or tie him up (in a position that cuts down on movement). And Medusa is still out of his range. He may be able to grab some of her hair and stop it (and throw her around even), but she has more hair than he has hands. And I don't even think projectiles will be a problem. It's not like she can't just move out of the way (or catch it if it's not too heavy). There's no speed difference (favoring Cage) that would make it hard for her to avoid him.

Sling Shot says:

"Was that in BP or FF?"

I think FF. Found this somewhere. Someone made it into an avatar.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Medusa

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though Medusa has NO feats what's so ever she still wins her powers include:

SuperHuman Strenght

Superhuman Reflexes and Agility

And able to Control Opponents with her indestructible Hair.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could easily one shot Medusa (and possibly TC her but I've only seen him do it once), but I can see her winning if she can get her hair inside him. I think her getting her wig snatched and KO'd is likely though, so Cage for a majority.