#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Scenario: MechaGodzilla comes to the US to find out whats been disturbing New York City then Suddenly Cyborg Superman appears and attacks....

Rules: Both combatants can use everything to their dissposal.

#2 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Mecha-Godzilla! Not for any particular reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#3 Posted by GlassRiddle (64 posts) - - Show Bio

godzilla easily

#4 Posted by Saren (25464 posts) - - Show Bio

Henshaw without any effort whatsoever.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

MechaGodzill wins...............................MechaGodzilla destroys any version of Superman.

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:

Thats like saying Owlman has a chance against Godzilla

#7 Posted by Saren (25464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane:

Thats like saying Owlman has a chance against Godzilla

No, it's kinda like pretending a giant-ass machine has a chance against a guy who can control millions of giant-ass machines at a time.

Moderator
#8 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane:

Thats like saying Owlman has a chance against Godzilla

No, it's kinda like pretending a giant-ass machine has a chance against a guy who can control millions of giant-ass machines at a time.

He ain't controlling this one. And also Those millions of machines he can use ain't shi in comparison

#9 Posted by Saren (25464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane:

Thats like saying Owlman has a chance against Godzilla

No, it's kinda like pretending a giant-ass machine has a chance against a guy who can control millions of giant-ass machines at a time.

He ain't controlling this one. And also Those millions of machines he can use ain't shi in comparison

Present proof that Mecha-Godzilla can resist the technopathy of someone who took control of an entire planet:

Someone who took control of the Source Wall:

And the Alpha-Lanterns:

And the population of an entire planet:

And the Watchtower:

I know no such proof exists, but I'm content to wait and see what you come up with, assuming that there exists an argument better than "he aint controlling this one".

Moderator
#10 Posted by nick_hero22 (7503 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane:

Thats like saying Owlman has a chance against Godzilla

No, it's kinda like pretending a giant-ass machine has a chance against a guy who can control millions of giant-ass machines at a time.

LMAO

#11 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

cyborg superman.

#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:

1st off the Alpha Lanterns were bums...

Also this version MechaGodzilla is always being piloted G-Force members. They can blocked signals from CS might use to take him over. Plus MechaGodzilla can throw his Plasma Granade that can disorient CS as well as do damage before he uses that ability.

#13 Edited by Saren (25464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane:

1st off the Alpha Lanterns were bums...

Also this version MechaGodzilla is always being piloted G-Force members. They can blocked signals from CS might use to take him over. Plus MechaGodzilla can throw his Plasma Granade that can disorient CS as well as do damage before he uses that ability.

LOL. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Moderator
#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Mecha-Godzilla! Not for any particular reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

MechaGodzill wins...............................MechaGodzilla destroys any version of Superman.

@Floopay said:

Mecha-Godzilla! Not for any particular reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

WRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONG.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (225699 posts) - - Show Bio
Cyborg Superman wins easy... 
#16 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Henshaw without any effort whatsoever.

#17 Posted by Baldy (4914 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Citizen Bane already has this one wrapped up, leaving nothing left for us to argue about. Good job, jerk. >_>

#18 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Henshaw without any effort whatsoever.

I think we call agree except that one guy

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Floopay said:

Mecha-Godzilla! Not for any particular reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

MechaGodzill wins...............................MechaGodzilla destroys any version of Superman.

@Floopay said:

Mecha-Godzilla! Not for any particular reason...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

WRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOONG.

Of course I'm wrong, I'm making a decision purely based on bias, and how much I loved Godzilla as a child!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9281 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was Kiryu, that'd be one thing. But against this Mechagodzilla, Cyborg Superman wins.

#21 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (27627 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Henshaw without any effort whatsoever.

#22 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Henshaw would just take over MechaGodzilla with his technomorphing. 

#23 Posted by jwalser3 (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lantern Prime said:

@CitizenBane:

1st off the Alpha Lanterns were bums...

Also this version MechaGodzilla is always being piloted G-Force members. They can blocked signals from CS might use to take him over. Plus MechaGodzilla can throw his Plasma Granade that can disorient CS as well as do damage before he uses that ability.

When is that stated in the movie?

They can block signals from CS might use to take him over?

#24 Posted by Thorion88 (302 posts) - - Show Bio

cyborg superman destroys Mecha godzilla with no effort.