MCU VS DCCU Semi Finals: Flash1812 vs Pipxeroth

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spector_Rand

The Semi Finals of the Team MCU vs Team DCCU Tourney is underway!!!!!

In this matchup, we have two team MCU representatives going at it, @flash1812 coming up against @pipxeroth

The Rules

The tournament is comprised of two teams, one representing and using characters from the MCU, the other using characters from the various DCCU's. Each team has ten members, with each member using two characters from their respective universe to do battle.

Here are some of the ground rules:

-Teams have perfect teamwork. Hero's will work with villains no problem.

-Morals on. A hero won't kill, a villain will. However, a hero won't stop his villain team mate from killing.

-No BFR

-All characters come with standard equipment.

-Once voting is declared open, the voting will be left open for four days. Voting closes at the end of the fourth day.

-The number of posts in each debate can be agreed upon by the debaters.

-If a post is left unanswered without explanation for more than four days, that participant forfeits.

-Keep it civil guys, any excessive personal insults and you'll forfeit

The Teams

Flash1812 (TEAM MCU)

- Deathlok

- Falcon

-Semi's Bonus: Xenomorph from Alien

VS

Pipxeroth (TEAM MCU)

- Captain America

- Winter Soldier

-Semi's Bonus: Clone trooper from Star Wars

The Location

The battle takes place on the Helicarrier from the first Avengers film. There are no civillians on board. Both teams start on opposite ends of the carrier.

No Caption Provided

You can decide between yourselves who can open, unless you'd rather I chose.

OK then, without further ado, lets get started!!!

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool & nice battle..

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Yeah Ok

Falcon

No Caption Provided

Samuel Thomas "Sam" Wilson, better known asFalcon, is a former Armed Forces paratrooper who became an ally of Captain America during the HYDRA Uprising and assisted him during his search for Bucky Barnes. After the War against Ultron, Wilson became a member of the second incarnation of the Avengers. Hisencounter with Ant-Man led him to recommend him to assist Steve Rogers.

Gear-

Weapons

Other Equipment

• EXO-7 Falcon: Prototype jet-pack with wings that enables the user to fly. The wings can also be used as defensive and offensive weapons, as they are highly flexible.
  • Goggles: Falcon has a pair of protective goggles that not only protect his eyes during high speed flight, but also possess telescopic and microscopic vision.

Deathlok

No Caption Provided

Michael "Mike" Peterson was an ordinary man until he was approached by a mysterious group who granted him superpowers through use of the Centipede Serum. However, when he compromised the secrecy of the project, they decided to eliminate him, but they were stopped by agroup of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents led by Phil Coulson. Some time later, Peterson decided to join S.H.I.E.L.D. Peterson was later recaptured by the Centipede Project and transformed into the cybernetic operative, Deathlok. He was used by the Clairvoyant to keep people off his trail, including Coulson's Team

Cybernetic Enhancements

The Centipede Device on Deathlok's forearm.

Forearm Rocket Launcher

• Forearm Rocket Launcher: Installed on to his left forearm, this unit allows Deathlok to fire guided mini-rockets at his targets. With his new upgrade from S.H.I.E.L.D., the explosives were replaced with EMP rockets, strong enough to take down a Quinjet.
  • Computer Enhancements: Deathlok has two USB ports,[14] one of which he used in his attempt to download Skye's encrypted hard drive.[7]
  • Heart Stopper: Deathlok used this on Grant Ward to make Skyeunlock her hard drive, stopping his heart from beating and duplicating a heart attack. When Skye acquiesced, Deathlok tapped the device once to make Ward's heart beat, twice to accelerate the pulse.[7]
  • Ballistic Armor: Deathlok was equipped with armor plating that can withstand high caliber gunfire, such as shotguns, with very little to no damage at all. It could also withstand an electrical shock[12].
  • Internal Prostheses: Deathlok was implanted with cybernetic enhancements underneath his skin, enhancing his strength and endurance even more.
  • Data Upload: His new upgrade also gave him a new ability to upload information into his mind. He was able to use it to instantly learn how to fly a Quinjet for Coulson and Lance Hunter.

XenoMorph

No Caption Provided

The Xenomorph X121[3], better known just as Xenomorph(which literally translates to "unknown shape") or the Alien, are an extraterrestrial, endoparasitoid species with multiple life cycles, possibly originating from the planet Proteus (also known as Xenomorph Prime). One of the most deadly of all known alien species, these creatures need a host organism in order to reproduce. The appearance of the Xenomorph varies depending on its host. The human phenotype is generally around 7–8 feet, and roughly 136.0 to 181.4 kilograms with a long, muscular tail and large, curved, oblong head.

The basis of any Xenomorph hive; the Drones are very much like worker bees or ants. Their main tasks are to keep the hive in good condition and protect it from attackers.

The Queen secretes hormones that keep them sterile, and when she dies, the Drones go into a rage, fighting with each other until they find the strongest among them. Which the winner female is usually already molted into a Preatorian. That Female will then evolve into a Queen and immediately begin to lay eggs. She will also choose whether to keep the Praetorian consorts of her predecessor, or choose a new pair of Warriors for the role.

They average in size at about 6–7 feet tall standing on hind legs, and about 14–15 feet long, tail included. They have the basic body build of the Warrior, except that their dome is completely smooth, where as the Warrior's dome is more ridged. Drones are smaller and somewhat more delicate than the Warriors, not considered quite as dangerous by Yautja standards, but striking fear into the heart of any human.

Like all of their brethren, they have acidic body fluids, but only the Drone can spit this secretion onto prey over a short distance.

Drones have an organ in their body that releases a sticky fluid that they can spit out of their mouth onto any surface. It can be used to harvest hosts for the Queen's Facehuggers.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Oh [insert long string of curses here]! Sorry I completely forgot about this, been busy with exams. I'll try and get an intro up ASAP.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:Sorry this took so long, it will only be mediocre quality but it will have to do for now

No Caption Provided

With Special Guest...

No Caption Provided

Captain America

Loading Video...

Steve Rogers was a short, scrawny man who wanted nothing more than to fight with his country overseas. Due to his physical incapability and conditions, he was never allowed to join - until he met Dr Abraham Erskine. The doctor saw the potential Steve had, and when all was said and done Steve underwent his transformation to becoming the first avenger.

Powers:

• Super strength
  • Super speed
  • Enhanced reflexes
  • Enhanced durability
  • Very agile
  • Extreme combat skill
  • Gifted leader and tactician

Gear:

• Of course he always carries around his trusty vibranium shield
  • Has a magnet to return his shield (in the cases when his agility and skill isn't enough)

Role in the team:

• Primary tactician and combatant

The Winter Soldier

Loading Video...

Bucky Barnes was Steve's best friend and a soldier in the war. He was happy to accompany Steve even after his transformation into Captain America on his dangerous missions against Hydra. Unfortunately, things didn't go so well and he was thrown off a high speed far above the ground and presumed dead, leaving Steve in misery. However, he was not dead. He was found by Arnim Zola and Hydra and was turned into the ultimate assassin, before finally regaining his memories of Captain America and saving his life.

Powers:

• Super strength (cybernetic arm)
  • Peak physicals
  • Extremely skilled combatant
  • Expert marksmanship

Gear:

• Assault rifle
  • 2 x pistols

Role in the team:

• Melee backup and closed range fire

The Clone Trooper

Loading Video...

A clone trooper, as the name suggests, is a genetically modified clone of the infamous bounty hunter Jango Fett. They were created on the planet Kamino for the sole purpose of war. Thoroughly trained and highly skilled soldiers, their ultimate fate was unfortunate as Order 66 was activated and they were forced to murder their own Jedi allies.

Powers:

• Peak-Human physicals
  • Extremely well trained and skilled soldiers

Gear:

• Phase II Clone Armour
    • Special targeting software built into helmet for aim assistance
    • Heat signature detection
  • DC-15A Blaster Rifle
  • Thermal Detonator
  • Concussion Grenades
  • EMP Grenades

Role in the team:

• Ranged fire support

The Strategy

My team immediately recognise their advantage in this battle. Captain America quickly relays orders to the clone to open fire on the Xenomorph, his blaster rifle able to put holes through it. Steve will rush down Deathlok and using his superior stats and skill take him down in combat. Meanwhile Bucky will open fire on the most-likely airborne Falcon; if his extreme accuracy doesn't outright kill him, it at the very least grounds him. Both Steve and Bucky, and hell even the Clone Trooper are all superior to Falcon in combat and take him down.

Good luck

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

Initial Counters

My team immediately recognise their advantage in this battle. Captain America quickly relays orders to the clone to open fire on the Xenomorph, his blaster rifle able to put holes through it. Steve will rush down Deathlok and using his superior stats and skill take him down in combat. Meanwhile Bucky will open fire on the most-likely airborne Falcon; if his extreme accuracy doesn't outright kill him, it at the very least grounds him. Both Steve and Bucky, and hell even the Clone Trooper are all superior to Falcon in combat and take him down.

Your forgetting one thing.My team and yours know each other well and have been here once before. Falcon has the flying advantage with guns.The Xeno is not going down with a puny laser shot

Loading Video...

The Xeno stopped and ambushing Predator,broke through concrete and was on par with Predator

The Xeno should dodge the laser and than proceed rip apart you Clone Trooper.

Captain America beating Deathlok??? Yeah,right........ After the guy survivved this

Loading Video...

He took 3 sniper bullets which were with electricity to the head!!!!!

Deathlok kills Cap with his Missiles

As for WS gunning down Falconi f he manages to do so the Xeno will arrive and fend off WS untill Deathlok arrives

Strategy

Deathlok creates a Data Uplink between him and Falco.Falcon flys high and relays what he see's to Deathlok who commands the Xeno to attack the Clone Trooper.Deathlok X-Ray visions the area to scan and see if you guys are hiding behind the covers.Deathlok runs up to Cap and rocket launches him.The Xeno will be done with the ST and than Cap goes down too.Falcon must have been gunned down by now so Deathlok rocket launches him too

Loading Video...

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:

Counters

Your forgetting one thing.My team and yours know each other well and have been here once before.

I fail to see the relevance of this. @spector_rand has said these are purely random encounters, i.e. no prior knowledge so it's not going to be as if Captain America will hesitate to take out Falcon or something. To my team of soldiers, your team is just another target.

The Xeno is not going down with a puny laser shot [video] The Xeno stopped and ambushing Predator,broke through concrete and was on par with Predator

It's important that you should be aware that AVP films are non-canon, and as such this feat holds no value here. The DC-15 Blaster Rifle fires plasma bolts powerful enough to punch 0.5m holes in the reinforced concrete-iron alloys used for reinforced bunkers, so I have no doubt that the clone trooper's blaster will be able to damage the xenomorph.

The Xeno should dodge the laser and than proceed rip apart you Clone Trooper.

I'm awaiting speed feats that suggests the xenomorph is capable of this. Clone Troopers are trained from "birth" non-stop and are far above the abilities of regular humans in their aim. Given that clones are able to hit force users, I don't see the xenomorph avoiding or tanking all 50 shots from the blaster clip.

Captain America beating Deathlok??? Yeah,right........ After the guy survivved this [video] He took 3 sniper bullets which were with electricity to the head!!!!!

Firstly, he did not take 3 electrical sniper bullets to the head, watch the video again. He takes 2 shots from an unknown weapon to his general chest/shoulder area, then gets hit by 2 tazers. That does not at all suggest he is durable enough to take a beating from Cap.

Unarmed and only just given his changes, Cap was strong enough to punch through a submarine's glass casing underwater and proceed to throw the guy out of the water and into the air.

Loading Video...

And that is far from his best striking feat. Not only does he have an abundance of feats of hitting and throwing people metres away, his shield was also powerful enough to indent into Ultron, break apart tank hatches, and literally cut off Chitauri arms.

Deathlok kills Cap with his Missiles

Very unlikely. Not only is Cap fast enough to avoid the missiles entirely, but you're forgetting 2 things.

1. Cap is going to be in melee, a missile that close would just kill Deathlok
  2. The Shield

There is absolutely no way the missile is killing Steve when he has his shield. Must I remind you it tanked this without a scratch?

No Caption Provided

A massive strike from Thor that levels a huge amount of trees and knocks back Thor himself, completely blocked by Cap's shield without a scratch or even recoil from Cap for that matter.

Cap flat out outclasses Deathlok in every stat. In fact you don't even need to compare feats for strength, it's canonically stated in Agents of Shield S01E10: The Bridge that Deathlok is no where near as strong as Steve.

Loading Video...

"Did I beat Captain America's time?"
"Not even close."

He also heavily outclasses Deathlok in skill. You don't have to look any further than this:

Loading Video...

11-12 Highly skilled Hydra operatives, including Brock Rumlow who absolutely stomped Falcon H2H (despite the fact Falcon had the jump on him), surrounding Cap in an elevator, restraining him so that he was stuck to the wall with only 1 hand the majority of the fight, prepared with weapons, and they still all got stomped. It wasn't even a huge task as just after Captain America was able to jump out of the elevator and escape from Shield. Cap has Deathlok outclassed and there should be no problem taking him down.

As for WS gunning down Falconi f he manages to do so the Xeno will arrive and fend off WS untill Deathlok arrives

So we are in agreement that Bucky shoots Falcon out of the sky? Good. I'm afraid the xenomorph won't be able to do much with plasma bolts through its head, and Deathlok can't exactly help when he's unconscious.

Deathlok creates a Data Uplink between him and Falco.Falcon flys high and relays what he see's to Deathlok who commands the Xeno to attack the Clone Trooper.Deathlok X-Ray visions the area to scan and see if you guys are hiding behind the covers.Deathlok runs up to Cap and rocket launches him.The Xeno will be done with the ST and than Cap goes down too.Falcon must have been gunned down by now so Deathlok rocket launches him too

No no no no no. First off the xenomorph is far too stupid to even follow instructions given to him by Deathlok. The xenomorph predatory instincts will tell it to attack the nearest, biggest, and most immediate threat - Captain America leading the charge. However it's attention will surely turn to the Clone Trooper once it starts getting fired it, unfortunately for the xenomorph it can't tank the plasma shots and dies. As aforementioned, there is no way at all Cap goes down as simply as "Deathlok hitting him with a rocket". Cap far outclasses Deathlok and KO's him without too much trouble. I'm assuming your last sentence means to say that Deathlok kills Bucky with a rocket, but that also won't happen as Bucky has flat out dodged a shit from a grenade launcher before.

Loading Video...

Conclusion

• The Clone Trooper is capable of hitting and killing the xenomorph with his powerful blaster rifle
  • Captain America far outclasses Deathlok and has everything needed to take him down
  • We agree that Winter Soldier shoots Falcon out of the sky, so he can help either the Clone Trooper or Cap if for some reason they really need assistance
  • The xenomorph's lack of intelligence severely hampers your plan, whereas my original battle strategy has nothing to stop it from working

Looking forward to your reply :)

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand:is it true???

I dont know Cap even after Falcon and Cap know each other

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Yes, but it works both ways of course.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Can I get untill this new bug is over seems to be that Posts get deleted wiith more than 3 pics/vids

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Ok the bug has totally passed. Your up

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: @pipxeroth:

I fail to see the relevance of this. @spector_rand has said these are purely random encounters, i.e. no prior knowledge so it's not going to be as if Captain America will hesitate to take out Falcon or something. To my team of soldiers, your team is just another target.

Ok Just got Confirmation on this

It's important that you should be aware that AVP films are non-canon, and as such this feat holds no value here. The DC-15 Blaster Rifle fires plasma bolts powerful enough to punch 0.5m holes in the reinforced concrete-iron alloys used for reinforced bunkers, so I have no doubt that the clone trooper's blaster will be able to damage the xenomorph.

@spector_rand Said I can use all Films of Xeno for feats

Ok Nice Feat but the Xeno was equally reacting to a Predator who was dodging bullets.Now,I am not saying that this meaans it can dodge Bullets but that it will clopse the gap between the Storm Trooper and It very fast,not giving time for the Storm Trooper to get a clear shot

I'm awaiting speed feats that suggests the xenomorph is capable of this. Clone Troopers are trained from "birth" non-stop and are far above the abilities of regular humans in their aim. Given that clones are able to hit force users, I don't see the xenomorph avoiding or tanking all 50 shots from the blaster clip.

See Above and Xeno should kill it fast enough to become a non factor

Firstly, he did not take 3 electrical sniper bullets to the head, watch the video again. He takes 2 shots from an unknown weapon to his general chest/shoulder area, then gets hit by 2 tazers. That does not at all suggest he is durable enough to take a beating from Cap.

Ok

1. It Clearly looked like a sniper with packs a punch
  2. He than right after the sniper bullets got hit with a tazer which still didn't KO him
  3. He than took 1-2 ICER bullets to thead.Must I remind you that ICERS affected Superhumans?

Nah,Cap can hit nowhere close to what DeathLok survived

Unarmed and only just given his changes, Cap was strong enough to punch through a submarine's glass casing underwater and proceed to throw the guy out of the water and into the air.

Great,feats but nowhere close to what he already survived.

Very unlikely. Not only is Cap fast enough to avoid the missiles entirely, but you're forgetting 2 things.

1. Cap is going to be in melee, a missile that close would just kill Deathlok
  2. The Shield

There is absolutely no way the missile is killing Steve when he has his shield. Must I remind you it tanked this without a scratch?

Cap Fast enough to dodge Missile??? Right.......

Loading Video...

He was Constantly getting tagged by bullets

I didn't say Deathlok would be going for melee did I? He will shoot the missile from far.

1. Debunked
  2. The Sheild is a factor,but just not enough to stop Deathlok. Deathlok would shoot it when Cap isnt looking so he wont have enough time to react

Nah Not Dodging them

Cap flat out outclasses Deathlok in every stat. In fact you don't even need to compare feats for strength, it's canonically stated inAgents of Shield S01E10: The Bridge that Deathlok is no where near as strong as Steve.

This was before the Bionic Improvements which improved his strength

He also heavily outclasses Deathlok in skill. You don't have to look any further than this:

Loading Video...

11-12 Highly skilled Hydra operatives, including Brock Rumlow who absolutely stomped Falcon H2H (despite the fact Falcon had the jump on him), surrounding Cap in an elevator, restraining him so that he was stuck to the wall with only 1 hand the majority of the fight, prepared with weapons, and they still all got stomped. It wasn't even a huge task as just after Captain America was able to jump out of the elevator and escape from Shield. Cap has Deathlok outclassed and there should be no problem taking him down.

Skill isnt a factor here when Weapons are being used mate

So we are in agreement that Bucky shoots Falcon out of the sky? Good. I'm afraid the xenomorph won't be able to do much with plasma bolts through its head, and Deathlok can't exactly help when he's unconscious.

Nope Falcon will evade him and shoot at him for quite a bit.The Xeno and Deathlok are alive still

No no no no no. First off the xenomorph is far too stupid to even follow instructions given to him by Deathlok. The xenomorph predatory instincts will tell it to attack the nearest, biggest, and most immediate threat - Captain America leading the charge. However it's attention will surely turn to the Clone Trooper once it starts getting fired it, unfortunately for the xenomorph it can't tank the plasma shots and dies. As aforementioned, there is no way at all Cap goes down as simply as "Deathlok hitting him with a rocket". Cap far outclasses Deathlok and KO's him without too much trouble. I'm assuming your last sentence means to say that Deathlok kills Bucky with a rocket, but that also won't happen as Bucky has flat out dodged a shit from a grenade launcher before.

perfect teamwork.

Xeno's normally take commands from a superior mind+ Fodder will listen to me=Xeno attacking the Clone Troope

It can dodge and close the gap fast enough for it to KO the clone.Deathlok still roasts Cap and my team still beats WS

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812:Ok we'll do another counter each after this then finish it up.

Counters

spector_rand Said I can use all Films of Xeno for feats

Very well, but ABC logic does not work.

Ok Nice Feat but the Xeno was equally reacting to a Predator who was dodging bullets.Now,I am not saying that this meaans it can dodge Bullets but that it will clopse the gap between the Storm Trooper and It very fast,not giving time for the Storm Trooper to get a clear shot

Being able to fight someone who is capable of dodging bullets does not mean you are a bullet timer, nor does it indicate travel speed of any kind. As far as I'm concerned until you show some good speed feats, the Xenomorph is taking a blaster bolt through its head.

What you said above did nothing to convince me otherwise. Clones are able to hit force users, who are much faster than the Xenomorph, so again until I see any exceptional speed feats, the Clone Troopers is putting a blaster bolt through it.

Ok

2. He than right after the sniper bullets got hit with a tazer which still didn't KO him
  3. He than took 1-2 ICER bullets to thead.Must I remind you that ICERS affected Superhumans?

1. Ehh, I guess that's up to interpretation. Either way both the shots landed in non-vital areas (shoulder and hip)
  2. Electrical resistance won't help against a blaster bolt
  3. Impressive, he took 1 ICER shot to the head. Saying it affects Superhumans is literally one of the vaguest things you could do, you might as well have said "must I remind you ICERS hurt?"

So tanking bullets means Cap can't hurt him? No no no.

The Ultron drones were completely bulletproof, yet Cap's shield cleaved them straight through the middle.

Loading Video...

Bullet's wont be able to replicate half the feats of striking power Cap performed.

Actually yes it is. Hell, Mythbusters even did an episode showing that bullets are pretty much useless in water. According to them, high powered sniper rifles were only able to penetrate 3ft of water before losing all there momentum. Cap literally hits harder than sniper rifles without his shield.

Given that he's already reacted to one before, yes.

No Caption Provided

This isn't even debatable. He reacts to a missile, pushes Natascha out of the way, and raises his shield to block it. If Black Widow wasn't in the way and he didn't have to save her ass, there's no doubt he would have dodged it outright.

Nice lowballing.

1. He got shot from behind while he though Bucky was unconscious and while Cap was trying to save the entire damn world with 15 seconds to go.
  2. Bullets are massively faster than missiles, so I don't see how this applies in the first place.
  3. He has reacted to bullets before:
He blocks multiple bullets from varying angles at close range before finally being tagged by one.
He blocks multiple bullets from varying angles at close range before finally being tagged by one.

1. Debunked
  2. The Sheild is a factor,but just not enough to stop Deathlok. Deathlok would shoot it when Cap isnt looking so he wont have enough time to react
  1. How was this debunked? Bullets are a different kind of damage to missiles. Bullets can bounce off metal, missiles can tear holes in them. Show me Deathlok tanking a missile.
  2. Ha! Nice try, but no. For a start Cap is going to be attacking Deathlok, so it's not like he's going to randomly turn around and stop looking at him in the first place, and secondly I already showed him reacting a missile after it was fired. The missile isn't doing shit against Cap.

...I hope you're joking. I really hope you're joking. Unless you can show any feats for Deathlok that put him above the skill of an average guy, Cap gets in close and absolutely demolishes him.

Nope Falcon will evade him and shoot at him for quite a bit.The Xeno and Deathlok are alive still

You have any feats to suggest Falcon can avoid fire from one of if not the best marksman in the MCU? Again, I'll quote Black Widow for his accuracy:

Loading Video...

So from what Natascha says, we know that Bucky was able to:

• Shoot the tyres out on the car that was presumably moving at high speeds in a manner that sent the car over a cliff
  • Shot the engineer in what was obviously a vital area straight through Natascha (now she can't wear Bikinis :c )

And once again, if Falcon decides to get in close with Bucky, he'll get stomped H2H just like Brock Rumlow did to him.

perfect teamwork.

Maybe we need @spector_rand to clear this one up: the Xenomorph is honestly a dumb, animalistic, instinctual creature: does perfect teamwork indicate its suddenly supposed to be able to take orders from someone else?

It can dodge and close the gap fast enough for it to KO the clone.Deathlok still roasts Cap and my team still beats WS

Yet you've shown no feats to support any of this, you've just made assumptions.

Conclusion

• Cap still stomps Deathlok due to his superior stats, massively superior skill, ability to seriously damage Deathlok, and ability to avoid or tank anything Deathlok can throw at him.
  • Winter Soldier is an insanely good marksman and shoots Falcon dead out of the sky. If Falcon decides to attack Bucky in close combat, he'll get stomped faster than when he fought Rumlow.
  • The Clone Trooper is also a brilliant marksman with a weapon that can puncture steel bunkers, and as such the Xenomorph is going down with a shot to the head.
  • You've only made assumptions, guesses, and attempts at lowballing Cap. You have shown no feats to put any of your team members on the level of any of mine. Unless you can prove otherwise, the soldiers take this one handily.
Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, Pip you're in the grand final. Hopefully we don't get another drop out haha. Congrats, you deserve the placement.

@flash1812:Ok we'll do another counter each after this then finish it up.

Counters

spector_rand Said I can use all Films of Xeno for feats

Very well, but ABC logic does not work.

Being able to fight someone who is capable of dodging bullets does not mean you are a bullet timer, nor does it indicate travel speed of any kind. As far as I'm concerned until you show some good speed feats, the Xenomorph is taking a blaster bolt through its head.

What you said above did nothing to convince me otherwise. Clones are able to hit force users, who are much faster than the Xenomorph, so again until I see any exceptional speed feats, the Clone Troopers is putting a blaster bolt through it.

Ok

1. Ehh, I guess that's up to interpretation. Either way both the shots landed in non-vital areas (shoulder and hip)
  2. Electrical resistance won't help against a blaster bolt
  3. Impressive, he took 1 ICER shot to the head. Saying it affects Superhumans is literally one of the vaguest things you could do, you might as well have said "must I remind you ICERS hurt?"

So tanking bullets means Cap can't hurt him? No no no.

The Ultron drones were completely bulletproof, yet Cap's shield cleaved them straight through the middle.

Loading Video...

Bullet's wont be able to replicate half the feats of striking power Cap performed.

Actually yes it is. Hell, Mythbusters even did an episode showing that bullets are pretty much useless in water. According to them, high powered sniper rifles were only able to penetrate 3ft of water before losing all there momentum. Cap literally hits harder than sniper rifles without his shield.

Given that he's already reacted to one before, yes.

No Caption Provided

This isn't even debatable. He reacts to a missile, pushes Natascha out of the way, and raises his shield to block it. If Black Widow wasn't in the way and he didn't have to save her ass, there's no doubt he would have dodged it outright.

Nice lowballing.

1. He got shot from behind while he though Bucky was unconscious and while Cap was trying to save the entire damn world with 15 seconds to go.
  2. Bullets are massively faster than missiles, so I don't see how this applies in the first place.
  3. He has reacted to bullets before:
  1. Debunked
  1. How was this debunked? Bullets are a different kind of damage to missiles. Bullets can bounce off metal, missiles can tear holes in them. Show me Deathlok tanking a missile.
  2. Ha! Nice try, but no. For a start Cap is going to be attacking Deathlok, so it's not like he's going to randomly turn around and stop looking at him in the first place, and secondly I already showed him reacting a missile after it was fired. The missile isn't doing shit against Cap.

...I hope you're joking. I really hope you're joking. Unless you can show any feats for Deathlok that put him above the skill of an average guy, Cap gets in close and absolutely demolishes him.

You have any feats to suggest Falcon can avoid fire from one of if not the best marksman in the MCU? Again, I'll quote Black Widow for his accuracy:

Loading Video...

So from what Natascha says, we know that Bucky was able to:

• Shoot the tyres out on the car that was presumably moving at high speeds in a manner that sent the car over a cliff
  • Shot the engineer in what was obviously a vital area straight through Natascha (now she can't wear Bikinis :c )

And once again, if Falcon decides to get in close with Bucky, he'll get stomped H2H just like Brock Rumlow did to him.

perfect teamwork.

Maybe we need @spector_rand to clear this one up: the Xenomorph is honestly a dumb, animalistic, instinctual creature: does perfect teamwork indicate its suddenly supposed to be able to take orders from someone else?

Yet you've shown no feats to support any of this, you've just made assumptions.

Conclusion

• Cap still stomps Deathlok due to his superior stats, massively superior skill, ability to seriously damage Deathlok, and ability to avoid or tank anything Deathlok can throw at him.
  • Winter Soldier is an insanely good marksman and shoots Falcon dead out of the sky. If Falcon decides to attack Bucky in close combat, he'll get stomped faster than when he fought Rumlow.
  • The Clone Trooper is also a brilliant marksman with a weapon that can puncture steel bunkers, and as such the Xenomorph is going down with a shot to the head.
  • You've only made assumptions, guesses, and attempts at lowballing Cap. You have shown no feats to put any of your team members on the level of any of mine. Unless you can prove otherwise, the soldiers take this one handily.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: Yay, shame 2/3 of the wins were dropouts but oh well :P

Loading Video...