No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • The Avengers are blood-lusted.
  • TMNT team is in character
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Distance apart: 1500 feet
  • Cap starts out leading the charge on a motorcycle.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RisingBean

Lets see. Cap can go toe to toe with the Turtles. If he has reason (say by having teammates stabbed or by being bloodlusted as per the OP) he can cut into them with the shield like he did the Quinjet or Ultron. Buck probably ducks out in the initial confusion and snipes them. If they do fight him in melee he can hold his own. Falcon has the keep away game down pat and fully automatic weapons. Headshots ftw. Hawkeye can pretty much solo if he starts at a far enough distance. He's missed only once when he wasn't mind controlled. Quicksilver was involved. I don't watch AoS so I won't comment on Deathlok.

It would probably be a tough fight, but the Turtles and Splinter should fall.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Setting a battle up to try and get a win for the Avengers? Nice move.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye and falcon are non factors i feel. Cap deathlok and bucky might pull a few wins.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, why did I get tagged for the Turtles? Second of all, MCU Captain America isn't doing shit against the Turtles.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers get shellshock'd

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By dodirty31

Movie TMNT are bulletproof and superhuman strong, they should win pretty easily.

Stormsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormsight

@dodirty said:

Movie TMNT are bulletproof and superhuman strong, they should win pretty easily.

The Ninja Turtles are bullet-proof except when tension needs to rise in certain fight scenes like this one in the sewers where the Foot-Clan shoots them with tranquilizer darts.

I think Cap can hold his own in the strength department. Also, do the turtles have any real ranged attacks? Additionally, electricity was proven to subdue the Turtles in the movie. What's to stop Falcon from flying Hawkeye while he one-shots them all with the electric arrows shown in Age of Ultron?

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp easily. The TMNT are overrated.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol tmnt destroy them

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofsteel2013: Unless their shells are explosion proof, they're dying horribly. You've clearly never seen Agents of Shield so why even comment?

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tmnt win

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: well they sort of are, they are bulletproof. leonardo could take 3 -5 captains at the same time

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard one.

Beata

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofsteel2013: The people voting for the turtles have never watched the Avengers movies or Agents. Deathlok has a rocket launcher on his arm and Clint has explosive trick arrows. Just because the turtles are bulletproof =|= they are explosion proof too. They get blown up as soon as the fight starts. Also, look at the OP's starting distance. Pretty much everything about this fight favors the Avengers. And he gave Cap of motorcycle? lol Not fair

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty: @kfabz-23: Y'all never seen Avengers movies or Agents so stop commenting cuz y'all don't know what you are talking about.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: get out of here with that comment you sound as ignorant as a republican candidate. The turtles in the movie are as strong if not stronger then MCU Cap. The only advantage MCU has is their distance and that Falcon can fly. They take him out playing Buck Buck and while yes Hawkeye can electrocute them they wouldn't be down for good off that just like in the movie. And if you like I can give you a 10 page summary of every and I mean every Marvel movie going back to the doctor strange and Howard the duck up to Age of Ultron so don't jump to conclusions ma'am.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that the "Cap starts out leading the charge on a motorcycle.", is made just so we can say that Cap will throw a motorcycle at one of the turtles. :P

Still, Cap, Bucky, Hawkeye and Falcon gets one-shotted. I don't know anything about Deathlok, so I'm not saying anything about him.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty: lol Don't get mad because I am right and you are not. You haven't seen the movies or the show otherwise you would know that the turtles have no chance of winning. Bucky, Deathlok, and Hawkeye would just blow them all up as soon as the fight starts. Bucky has grenade launcher, Deathlok has ticket launcher on his forearm, and Hawkeye has explosive arrows that are powerful enough to blow up military bunkers and armored jeeps. Plus they are all blood-lusted so they will look to blow them all up from the start. And then they are 1500 ft away from the turtles. It's simple math. Cap and Falcon don't need to do anything but watch.Either you haven't seen the movies/ shows or you didn't factor any of this in before you posted your stupid comment. Either way you're wrong.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty: They are significantly stronger than captain america

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: How are any if the avengers getting touched before the turtles get blown up. I don't get why people that have never seen the Avengers movies or AOS show are even commenting. None of you know what you're talking about. The distance is 1500 feet and 3/5 BLOOD-LUSTED Avengers are carrying explosive gear. Unless you can prove that the turtles shells are explosive-proof then stop posting because you sound stupid.

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that the "Cap starts out leading the charge on a motorcycle.", is made just so we can say that Cap will throw a motorcycle at one of the turtles. :P

Still, Cap, Bucky, Hawkeye and Falcon gets one-shotted. I don't know anything about Deathlok, so I'm not saying anything about him.

I also don't know why I was tagged for TMNT but I'll bite. Since they start 1500ft apart in an abandon city, The turtles could use their stealth and speed to their advantage since they are "ninjas". I think they are just like cap just without the shield. Hawkeye as always is one-shotted. Bucky will put up a better fight but also will lose. Cap will be harder to but down but will also lose. Don't watch AOS.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: yes and if you had read the op it says standard gear which means Bucky wouldn't have his grenade launcher considering he only had it in one scene. Michelangelo also has his rocket-powered skate board that actually is standard (carries it on his back) that would close the gap. P.S. they never at all took bullet damage the entire movie only thing that slowed them down was a constant concentration of electricity. Even then Michelangelo broke free from that once. Raphael threw crates like it was nothing and hit a jeep hard enough to flip it and caved in an entire side. They all deflected bullets with their weapons and Raph even flexed and shot them back at them in a scene. hahaa and if all else fails they can turn backwards and charge shells first at them. lol

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dodirty: He was only in one film which means that he has one canon appearance so pretty much all of the weapons he used are standard, including launcher. Nice try but you fail again Ha!

What're you, slow? You're bringing up bullets and I'm talking about EXPLOSIVES. Bullets <<<<<<<<<<< explosives. Just give up hahaha

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draven_grey: You should read more carefully and not just the parts that are convenient for you. The rule says that they start on an abandoned city "street" meaning that they are at a visible distance facing each other on the same street. There's no way they can use stealth if the Avengers can see them already. The turtles get blown to pieces. The person who made this probably set this up so the Avengers would win anyway. Look at how much of the rules favor the Avengers and tell me that it doesn't look suspicious.

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dodirty31

@stone-cold: He is in 6 scenes let me lay it out for you

1. Nick Fury no launcher
  2. Caps Apartment no rocket launcher
  3. Bridge rocket launcher takes one shot
  4. Shield Base no rocketlauncher
  5. Hellacarrier no rocket launcher
  6. Museum/house/strapped to chair but we won't really count those

What he does have in most of his scenes is a pistol and an array of different auto weapons

Are you sure you've watched this movie and not just watched the previews???

as to the comment to Draven-Grey, city streets means there are buildings and starting at 1500 feet means they can go stealth before an arrow travels that far or the ticket launcher. maybe you should read more carefully.

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Draven_Grey

@draven_grey: You should read more carefully and not just the parts that are convenient for you. The rule says that they start on an abandoned city "street" meaning that they are at a visible distance facing each other on the same street. There's no way they can use stealth if the Avengers can see them already. The turtles get blown to pieces. The person who made this probably set this up so the Avengers would win anyway. Look at how much of the rules favor the Avengers and tell me that it doesn't look suspicious.

@dodirty said:

@stone-cold:

as to the comment to Draven-Grey, city streets means there are buildings and starting at 1500 feet means they can go stealth before an arrow travels that far or the ticket launcher. maybe you should read more carefully.

Just because they start in the street doesn't mean there are no buildings near close by. The rules does favor the Avengers but even if they didn't people will always say the Avengers will win.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By stone-cold

@dodirty: Again, since you have problems understanding, I'll try to dumb it down for you even more: BUCKY HAS ALL OF HIS WEAPONS FROM THE MOVIE BC HE HAS ONLY APPEARED IN ONE FILM WHICH MEANS THAT ALL OF HIS WEAPONS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE "STANDARD"

As for the stealth comment, it's stupid. I already said that the Avengers will see them as they are all starting out on a city street. Also, one of Deathlok's eyes is a cybernetic tracker with a thermal sight. He'll be able to see them whether they try to use stealth or not. You wouldn't know any of this bc you haven't seen the movies or the show. STOP COMMENTING.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stone-cold

@draven_grey: As for the stealth comment, it's stupid. I already said that the Avengers will see them as they are all starting out on a city street. Also, one of Deathlok's eyes is a cybernetic tracker with a thermal sight. He'll be able to see them whether they try to use stealth or not. You wouldn't know any of this bc you haven't seen the movies or the show. STOP COMMENTING.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not watch AOS which is why I didn't bring up Deathlok...Obviously seen the marvel movies and sadly the TMNT movie. The turtles are still going to win. The only advantage the Avengers have is range but I still think they are going to get in close up and ko them out.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hawkeye shoots some explosive arrows, Falcon cleans up.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT Team.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Team

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mcu team got this

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
theflashisaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turtles.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sirfizzwhizz  Online
Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so the TMNT are bullet proof...how does that help them against something like hawkeye's trick arrows? One in the avengers was super-heated to the point of liquefying alien metal...pretty sure that'd be lethal to a turtle. Also, I've seen AOS and deathlok really shouldn't be here, he's definitely above all these guys on the MCU side at least. Deathlok has superhuman strength and durability. I know in the show that he was stated to be below Steve Rodgers in strength, but that's just not supported by feats at all. Deathlok is on Ironman level stregnth. I think he'd bust the whole Tmnt team by himself, like, he could just break each one's neck.

Sirenhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sirenhound

If this encounter is taking place in the MCU, they'd have to be called the Teenage Enhanced Ninja Turtles or something like that.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this encounter is taking place in the MCU, they'd have to be called the Teenage Enhanced Ninja Turtles or something like that.

Lol

tariq2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leo vs cap

raph vs winter soldier

donnie vs deathlok

mikey vs falcon

splinter vs hawkeye