(MCU) Loki vs Ronan the Accuser

IceCrystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I searched for this and it seems this hasn't been done before. If it has please forgive me.

Which Marvel Cinematic Universe villain would win, Loki or Ronan the Accuser?

Round 1: In the throne room of Asgard. Loki has Gungnir, Odin's staff, and Ronan has his hammer but not the power of the Orb.

Round 2: In the cockpit of the Dark Aster. Loki has the Chituari Scepter and Ronan has his hammer and does have the power of the Orb, but can't use it to it's full potential as they are inside his ship.

Round 3: In the container SHIELD built to contain the Hulk, and in which Loki was imprisoned during the Avengers. No weapons, no magic, just a hand to hand fight to the death.

Who would win? I personally think Loki would win the first round, Ronan would win the second and the third would be a draw.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nfactor1995

1. Loki

2. Ronan

3. Ronan

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stalemate.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MiamiShaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Loki should win here, He has a vast knowledge of Asgard, especially the Throne Room. So Loki can come up with spots and plans to take out Ronan.

2) Could be a draw, If Ronan is weary of destroying the ship, all the orb will do is just benefit his physical strength. Loki will realize this and and avoid any contact with him. Could be a draw, but more than likely Loki could win 6/10.

3) Ronan hands down, Loki is more of a manipulator than a hand to hand combatant. Now I cant really gauge Drax's power level in the MCU, but the way Ronan threw him around was WAYYYY to impressive, whilst Loki got thrown around by the Hulk.

Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally, I've been waiting for this thread since I watched GOTG. Ronan really impressed me. The way he rag-dolled Drax. Badass stuff. And tbh, I kinda liked him more than Loki just for the 'badass' vibe Ronan had in the movie. After getting the gem, he had enough guts to threaten Thanos which was something I wasn't expecting. Thanos still might have pimp-slapped him around but I really enjoyed Ronan in GOTG. Ronan (GOTG) makes Malekith (THOR: TDW) look like a little girl. Okay, to the battle now.

Round 1: Loki takes this. He has the home-ground advantage. And most importantly, he has the magic and illusions. Gungnir (Odin's staff) is a superior weapon because O-freaking-DIN.

Round 2: I see Ronan taking slight majority here. But not much. Very close.

Round 3: Ronan takes this one. We still don't know the power level of Drax. But he ripped one of those flying machine guns in half while he and the rest of the Guardians were escaping the Kiln. Could certainly put him around MCU Captain America level or slightly higher. Ronan was smashing him around easily.

JezzupWuzzup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Loki
2. Loki
3. Loki

It's like asking if Ronan can beat Iron Man, or Thor. Loki had a stalemate with Thor in the Avengers.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-Loki

2-Loki

3-Ronan

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-Lolk

2-Ronan

3-Loki

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Loki barely

2)Ronan

3) Ronan Stomps

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 anthp2000  Moderator

The orb is referring to the Power Stone?