Fight takes place at an unpopulated city block at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Drax's reflexes weren't anything to brag about in GotG. And Drax's combat speed wasn't that good either. I'd give the win to Spidey.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Spidey. Drax Lacks the speed and agility spidey has.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are ASM's actual strength feats so far?

Every time he hit lizard he bounced off. He did catch that car with no problems in ASM2.

i remember thinking they weren't doing a good job of making Lizard look strong, they were making Peter look weak.

I'm betting Drax can tear the webbing. He can probably out muscle spiderman. Durability is better too. Just doesn't have mobility to catch peter.

If ASM fights smart, like web-swinging pickup trucks into Drax's face he should win. If he tries to scrap i think he loses.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with all these Drax mismatches? Spider-Man clearly stomps..

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man - advantage in every category. Plus Spider sense. Plus webbing. Plus bouncing all around the environment.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter stomps

@saren @jedixman

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@fortified_hooligan said:

What are ASM's actual strength feats so far?

Every time he hit lizard he bounced off. He did catch that car with no problems in ASM2.

i remember thinking they weren't doing a good job of making Lizard look strong, they were making Peter look weak.

I'm betting Drax can tear the webbing. He can probably out muscle spiderman. Durability is better too. Just doesn't have mobility to catch peter.

If ASM fights smart, like web-swinging pickup trucks into Drax's face he should win. If he tries to scrap i think he loses.

In ASM1 he was holding an SUV in 1 hand as he was dangling from the bridge.

He wasn't even struggling either. He was acting calm and cool and trying to motivate the little kid before the car's bumper gave way (really there's no way it should have lasted that long but movies :P)

Lizard completely tore through the blast doors in Oscorp. He's definitely not weak. Dude regrows his limbs on the fly. (hand/arm, tail, etc). Lizard would tear Drax apart.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Peter stomps

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Hyperlight

Spidey ftw, too fast and strong enough to hurt him

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

Thanks!

I don't mean to say Lizard looked weak. I mean instead of making both lizard and ASM look strong, but lizard stronger, it looked like ASM was not very strong at all. Even though lizard is stronger, he should not be taking a spidey web-swing double foot kick and having spidey bouce off like on the tower fight. Spidey can move the weight of lizard, regardless of how strong he is. But Lizard, and physics, both did a no-sell in that fight making Spidey not seem all that strong.

So, ASM didn't do anything like Magui-derman, like throw a wall, or stop an out of control train.