• 77 results
Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captain America vs Deathlok

Start 50m apart and fighting on top of a helicarrier.

Round 1

Morals on, H2H only.

Round 2

Morals on, Standard equipment.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap both rounds. Not enough feats for Deathlok yet though he looks to be bad ass which the show needs.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap throws a motorcycle into him.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike stomps. Mismatch.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7 Lunacyde  Moderator

Cap.

Smarter, faster, more skilled.

Avatar image for the_new_red_game
The_New_Red_Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.steve

2.mike

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: haha really? wow thanks haha that means a lot. will do for sure

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: haha really? wow thanks haha that means a lot. will do for sure

Yeah I love MCU fights.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Yeah same, they're really what drew me to the vine

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Yeah same, they're really what drew me to the vine

The Battles Forum seems to be the main draw for what I perceive to be most new users. I know that it's what made me wanna join as well.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

steve

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap takes it in H2H, but with standard gear, maybe Mike could take him. Cap's never really taken on a full-blown cyborg before. No, Winter Soldier is not a cyborg. He just has a metal arm. He doesn't have the upgrades Mike has. Plus, neither of them want to kill each other. R1, Cap easily. R2, Mike with fair difficulty.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cap wins both rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how Cap wins this, I feel like most people just don't watch Agents of SHIELD. Deathlok is a straight up cyborg, with metal under all of his skin, built in missile launchers, is bulletproof, and can survive being in the middle of huge explosions. He can brick walls by sticking his fingers into them as well, and that was before becoming a cyborg. I do not think Cap can hurt him. He is more skilled, but that is really the only clear advantage he has.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Not seeing how Cap wins this, I feel like most people just don't watch Agents of SHIELD. Deathlok is a straight up cyborg, with metal under all of his skin, built in missile launchers, is bulletproof, and can survive being in the middle of huge explosions. He can brick walls by sticking his fingers into them as well, and that was before becoming a cyborg. I do not think Cap can hurt him. He is more skilled, but that is really the only clear advantage he has.

Uuhh...per his shield training, Cap is physically above him. He doesn't have metal under all of his skin, he has under skin enhancements, sure, but it's technology laced through, not simply armor plating. You're confusing the intention. In the actual scene they mention his Hydra enhancements, you see a diagram of it up on Simmons' screen.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathlok both rounds tbh. H2H could be close

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Uuhh...per his shield training, Cap is physically above him. He doesn't have metal under all of his skin, he has under skin enhancements, sure, but it's technology laced through, not simply armor plating. You're confusing the intention. In the actual scene they mention his Hydra enhancements, you see a diagram of it up on Simmons' screen.

All we know is that Cap can push that bulldozer faster than him. Deathlok's actual feats are overall superior. I am not exactly sure about his the specific details of what is under his skin, but bullets don't affect him, and he does have an entirely prosthetic leg.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Deathlok stomps.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Bullets affect him. He wears body armor. His leg and his eye is completely prosthetic. Cap has curled down a helicopter.

Lord_Sauron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steven would beat him.

imagein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: agreed, overall Deathlok's feats are superior. He wins vs Cap due to his stats being all around higher to the point where the skill gap is negligible.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve wins, for me.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AngelJax  Online

Wanna say Deathlok for round 1

Round 2 definitely goes to Mike

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap round 1

Mike round 2

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mike beats the holy hell out of Cap in both rounds.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathlok was flying around in the last episode. His agility and acrobatics were incredible. I don't think cap can last long.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Steve takes R1, solidly. He's probably stronger on some categories based on that statement of comparison between them during Deathlok's training. Mike is far more durable, but it's not going to close the larger skill gap. Eventually, Peterson gets pinned and beaten the sht out of him.

R2 goes to Deathlok in a good fight. Steve's shield is going to help, but it's way too much firepower to deal with. Cap's fight with Ultron is noteworthy here.

Can anyone remind me what it was that Mike used to threaten Skye by making Ward have a heart attack?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AngelJax  Online

@anthp2000: It was a disk-like projectile that he could shoot out. Once it hit its target it could stop their heart on command.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain america, both rounds. He is stronger than Deathlok, and better skilled. He is also very good at improvising and quick and successful thinking.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps. Mismatch

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: a pushing feat isn’t enough to take cap down. Mike needs more than that. Since IRL humans can achieve the feat (not as fast, but still).

I’d say curling a 2-3 ton helicopter would be harder to do than pushing a 58 ton bulldozer. As pulling and Pushing aren’t the same thing, and pulling strength is usually better.

Steve stomps in R1 loses R2

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rbt: a pushing feat isn’t enough to take cap down. Mike needs more than that. Since IRL humans can achieve the feat (not as fast, but still).

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say curling a 2-3 ton helicopter would be harder to do than pushing a 58 ton bulldozer. As pulling and Pushing aren’t the same thing, and pulling strength is usually better.

Steve stomps in R1 loses R2

You're a gift that keeps on giving

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@avengergamer676 said:

IRL humans can pull airplanes/trucks, though they're doing it on smooth, flat surfaces with wheels to assist them.

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: you’re welcome.

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Avengergamer676

@rbt: but on a serious note. Striking isn’t the same as pushing. This is obvious. And pulling>pushing.

you need to give me a striking feat, pushing isn’t always relevant in a fight. You’d know that if you‘ve been in a fight. I’ve been in a ring before. You haven’t.

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
@avengergamer676 said:

IRL humans can pull airplanes/trucks, though they're doing it on smooth, flat surfaces with wheels to assist them.

You mean Helicopters, right?

No Caption Provided

This is over/around 100 tons.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: but on a serious note. Striking isn’t the same as pushing. This is obvious. And pulling>pushing.

you need to give me a striking feat, pushing isn’t always relevant in a fight. You’d know that if you‘ve been in a fight. I’ve been in a ring before. You haven’t.

We've got a badass average viner over here.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Lol apparently a 2-3ton feat is superior to a 30-40ton feat on comicvine.

Unless pple scale Cap from him based on that offhand statement then Cap is dying.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Lol apparently a 2-3ton feat is superior to a 30-40ton feat on comicvine.

Indeed. Pulling>>>>Pushing, didn't you know? Also that guy has been in a ring. He obviously knows what he's talking about.

Unless pple scale Cap from him based on that offhand statement then Cap is dying.

That's the last crutch of Cap fanboys. First they will try to prove how helicopter feat>bulldozer feat, fail and then fall back to the statement. Because we all know a non reliable statement from a non named character from a non canon show >>>>> WoG from Russos.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I was discussing with kk88 and he seriously suggested that you can scale mcu Spiderman to mcu hulk, Thanos and Thor and I just ended the debate.

IIRC it was also a mcu Cap thread where I suggested you can't scale cap to Spiderman based on their airport scene and he said Cap can replicate every feat Peter performed in CW since Steve was able to pull Peter towards himself.

Point is, People love wanking mcu Cap.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I was discussing with kk88 and he seriously suggested that you can scale mcu Spiderman to mcu hulk, Thanos and Thor and I just ended the debate.

IIRC it was also a mcu Cap thread where I suggested you can't scale cap to Spiderman based on their airport scene and he said Cap can replicate every feat Peter performed in CW since Steve was able to pull Peter towards himself.

I really wish this surprised me, but it really doesn't. Its sometimes weird, but mostly funny, trying to see them scale Cap to anyone and anythingm hoping something would stick.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@johndeyvido said:

@rbt:

I really wish this surprised me, but it really doesn't. Its sometimes weird, but mostly funny, trying to see them scale Cap to anyone and anythingm hoping something would stick.

*in that specific film (IW/EG) because Spider-Man, according to the Russos was like a mini-Hulk