Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Super_Mod
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Batman gets his feats from the entire Dark Knight trilogy.
  • No prep
  • In character
  • Weapons: Both Stick and Ra's get swords. Matt and Bruce are unarmed.
  • The fight is in Gotham City.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@super_mod: Does Bruce has his suit?

Why? does that make a difference?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

A lot. Bruce is crazy durable in his suit. And he has no feats outside of his suit to gauge his durability.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'm pretty sure that Stick was going easy on Matt. The whole point of visiting Matt was to see if he'd be 'ready when the doors open', he was kicking him to get up, impressed he got out of the hold and didn't seem to give a sh*t after the fight. I think team one win this.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@super_mod said:

@rbt said:

A lot. Bruce is crazy durable in his suit. And he has no feats outside of his suit to gauge his durability.

Okay well then I guess he has his suit since he doesn't have any feats without it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RBT

@super_mod: In that case, I think Team Baleman takes this. Matt will struggle to hurt Bruce. And Bruce has some pretty good strength feat(overpowering Bane). Stick has shown better skill than Ra's. If Ra's can hold him long enough for Bruce to take down Matt, they would win a solid majority.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@super_mod: In that case, I think Team Baleman takes this. Matt will struggle to hurt Bruce. And Bruce has some pretty good strength feat(overpowering Bane). Stick has shown better skill than Ra's. If Ra's can hold him long enough for Bruce to take down Matt, they would win a solid majority.

I like your answer.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I like your answer.

Thanks.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Probably Batman team. Batman is quite durable and Matt needs more striking power feats.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@rbt said:

@super_mod said:

@rbt said:

Okay well then I guess he has his suit since he doesn't have any feats without it.

Well then Matt should get his suit as well.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Why does Bruce get the suit? It gives him an advantage no kneels run the fight has.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Bruce get the suit? It gives him an advantage no kneels run the fight has.

@super_mod said:

@rbt said:

@super_mod said:

@rbt said:

Well then Matt should get his suit as well.

Changed it so Matt gets his red suit. Cool?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Not that much of an advantage, DD also has an armoured suit.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wavemotioncannon said:

Not that much of an advantage, DD also has an armoured suit.

I just made the change though. Before, I had him in his black suit.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Daredevil and Stick should take a majority.

I'm pretty sure that Stick was going easy on Matt. The whole point of visiting Matt was to see if he'd be 'ready when the doors open', he was kicking him to get up, impressed he got out of the hold and didn't seem to give a sh*t after the fight. I think team one win this.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Pretty much agree with this

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

That was the answer that @rbt gave before I changed Matt's suit from the black one to the red one. Just thought you should know just in case the new stipulation changes your opinion of how this battle may go.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@rogueshadow said:

I agree with this

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomps. DD has clearly mastered several martial arts & joined them seamlessly. Batmans taking a jumping spinning back kick to the face.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@rbt said:

That was the answer that @rbt gave before I changed Matt's suit from the black one to the red one. Just thought you should know just in case the new stipulation changes your opinion of how this battle may go.

I know Bats suit is still superior to DD

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Team Batman has the durability, speed and strength to take this. Ghul can take Stick as he was able to hurt Bruce in his heaviest suit and he's pretty much better than Batman in everyway. Matt vs Bruce is a great fight Bruce can take the slight majority over Matt over Matt though. Team Bat 6/10'

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Stick are faster, more agile and their extraordinary senses give them the edge over Batmans team which although good fighters are relatively slow. Though Batmans team may have the slight edge in gadgets as well as intelligence that is not enough against opponents who can dodge most of your blows and tag you relatively easily.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@acer51: The Batman team is far from slow. They may not be as agile as Matt (sticks was particularly agile either) They are fast enough to keep up. Batman Begins is actually how fast they are in a fight. When they were speed blitzing opponents that's how they really are, the other two movies just slowed down the fight scenes so we can see the moves.

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans suit isn't that durable that its a game changer.joker hurt him with a metal pipe. bane was hurting him while he was in the suit and even crushed the helmet with his bare fist. Talia pierced the suit with a small dagger. Even a dog bite got passed the suit. DD has better damage soak and stick will kill. Ill go with team marvel

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally finished the Daredevil series, and based on everything that I've seen... Stick can solo Nolan Batman, Ras Al Gul and Daredevil at the same time. lol just kidding, but still leaning towards team Daredevil.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with team DD while batman is impressive he isnt as agile as DD, plus stick would woop Ras, batman could almost 1v1 Ras and stick is way better that batsy

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman took down about 12 armed criminals some who had guns in 21 seconds so I don't see how they lose this

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_Mod

bump

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Transformers1024

Stick and Daredevil.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.Stick was unimpressive.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@emperorxhadesx420: How? Dude was a total beast. I mean, he was quick and skilled enough to catch up to a speeding SUV and kill the armed men inside of it along with the Black Sky.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@rogueshadow said:

I agree with this

This^^ Plus the fact DD reflexes & senses are too much for Team 2 to handle with. Ra's won't last long against Stick & Bruce most certainly cannot take on both DD & Stick. As gadgets the smoke bombs & flash bangs would be relatively useless as well as his batarangs.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Stick nor Ras have many feats. Ras' best feats come from fighting a half trained Bruce. Stick's best feats are against a fully trained Matt. On the basis of that I'd give the edge to Stick.

Matt, even in his black suit, had crazy durability and pain tolerance. Since Matt has his armoured suit here now...I don't think Bruce is going to be able to put Matt down.

Matt's also got the edge when it comes to speed, skill, and agility. Bruce probably has the advantage in strength.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Namor_Curry

Even though Bruce's suit was specifically designed to be bullet proof, it is extremely susceptible to slashing. With that being said, Bruce and Ra's still win. The strength and durability output that Batman, and by extension Ra's, have shown is way more than anything Daredevil has handled thus far. I mean, Matt got tazed by Lelyan and it had him on the floor for minutes. Batman has an EMP gun, do the math. Stick would beat Ra's. Bruce beats Murdock easily. But when it comes down to it, I'll take a relatively fresh Batman over a battle worn Stick.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@rogueshadow said:

I agree with this

This^^ Plus the fact DD reflexes & senses are too much for Team 2 to handle with. Ra's won't last long against Stick & Bruce most certainly cannot take on both DD & Stick. As gadgets the smoke bombs & flash bangs would be relatively useless as well as his batarangs.

I have no idea why there are people factoring in gadgets n such when the weapons that these characters are allowed to use are in the OP. Where in the OP does it say that gadgets are allowed? It doesn't...bc they can't.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Ppl were bringing in gadgets & I countered their gadgets.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has an EMP gun, do the math.

No, He doesn't. Matt and Bruce are both just wearing their suits. They are otherwise unarmed.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans suit isn't that durable that its a game changer.joker hurt him with a metal pipe. bane was hurting him while he was in the suit and even crushed the helmet with his bare fist. Talia pierced the suit with a small dagger. Even a dog bite got passed the suit. DD has better damage soak and stick will kill. Ill go with team marvel

With a metal pipe that Joker hit him with multiple times. Of course it hurt him. It would seriously hurt Daredevil too. It'd hurt him in his armor too. Also, It didn't knock Batman out or anything. What's your point? Bane was able to punch a chunk out of a concrete pillar. Small knives go through crevices where there isn't as much armor. Daredevil's armor isn't that strong against knives. A dog could bite through Daredevil's red suit as long as it's from the right angle and on the red. Daredevil gets tired and Stick will have a hard time killing Batman with a stick.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comickidd77 said:

With a metal pipe that Joker hit him with multiple times. Of course it hurt him. It would seriously hurt Daredevil too. It'd hurt him in his armor too. Also, It didn't knock Batman out or anything. What's your point? Bane was able to punch a chunk out of a concrete pillar. Small knives go through crevices where there isn't as much armor. Daredevil's armor isn't that strong against knives. A dog could bite through Daredevil's red suit as long as it's from the right angle and on the red. Daredevil gets tired and Stick will have a hard time killing Batman with a stick.

Daredevil was hit in the head multiple times with a pipe too, and he took the damage fairly well. Definitely better than Batman despite the fact that the person hitting him was stronger than Joker.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bystander

Liam Neeson solo's.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comickidd77 said:

Then it's a good thing he has a sword.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD was clearly the more skilled martial artist from what we see on screen for both. At least in my opinion. His punches didn't pack as much weight as bats did though. Well then again Marvel didn't make the mooks in DD a bunch of glass jaws. So DD was more realistic in that regard. I think it's a close fight with agility speed and martial arts capability going to the Marvel side. While power goes to the DC side.

Oh and I think DD showed better durability. He takes beatings and keeps on ticking. Bats goes down when he gets stabbed. DD fights through the pain.