MCU Daredevil/Kingpin vs Hit-Girl/Mother Russia

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules - Standard equipment, no prep, the location is a random City.

Daredevil/Kingpin from Netflix.

Hit-Girl/Mother Russia from Kick-Ass 2 movie.

WHO WINS??????

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I think Mother Russia gives Kick Ass team the win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Kingpin gets shot in an instant by Mindy. DD can maybe close any potential gap, however he might not because DD hasn't really dealt with a strong marksman yet. If he gets close he's still not going to be able to take them both down.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 gets shot to death.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin gets shot and Daredevil's questionable physicals don't serve him well against Mother Russia.

Delta16807

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H, Team 1 has a great chance to win.

However, with standard equipment/guns for Hitgirl, etc - team 2 has this for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H2H, Team 1 has a great chance to win.

However, with standard equipment/guns for Hitgirl, etc - team 2 has this for sure.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DSTREET45

Team 2 due to Russia.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick Ass team wrecks

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I think either Kick-Ass character could solo. Mindy easier cause of the guns.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#22 frozen  Moderator

Daredevil solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2 stomps.

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD has faced better fighters across the board and honestly think Kingpin can beat Mother Russia. Guns should go away to make this fight more equal but even so it's still a good fight.

megamassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of these fights pitting men against women is really triggering me.

SHAME!

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cpt_nice

Mindy solos

megamassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you seriously going to respond to my legitimate concerns over how all you misogynists are advocating violence against women with the picture of a serial rapist...... I can't even.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 for the obvious win

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DSTREET45

No distance specified means that the distance is 10 feet. The Netflix team can close the distance before Hit-Girl could draw from her holster and get a shot off. It's more likely that Hit-Girl would try to use for bladed staff from the get-go due to the close distance and Mother Russia doesn't have guns as standard gear. So for the most part guns wouldn't be a huge factor in this match as it's essentially within CQC range from the start.

But even then I think Fisk is a weak link since he lacks the speed to keep up with the others. On normal occasions, this would be fine but with Mother Russia being as physically dominant as he is if not more so and Hit-Girl having her bladed staff I think brute force won't be enough to get the job done. Mindy might start off going for Fisk's torso and might be surprise that she couldn't carve into him due to his armor but, but she'll know that she'd just have to go for the unprotected areas like his head.

Daredevil IMO could beat Hit-Girl and could contend with Mother Russia. Hit-Girl probably has the better pure reflexes (insert Hit-Girl dodging bullets) but Matt has faster combat speed, had fought multiple skilled opponents, is durable enough to take her hits for a prolonged battle and enough striking power to eventually take her down. As for how he could stand against Mother Russia I have two words for that: Hand Leaders. Specifically Nobu and Madame Gao. Nobu, especially post-resurrection, is a beast, pretty much capable of sending Matt flying like Mother Russia was able to do to Hit-Girl. Madame Gao was able to send Matt back several yards/meters back with an open palm strike and outside of spitting up blood, Matt was no worse for wear and was up and running without problems a few seconds later. What makes this even more impressive is that Matt was still dealing with injuries from when he first fought Nobu. So he could take Russia's hits.

So still going with Team 2. I think it'd be a decent fight but for now Kingpin is a weak link.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@dstreet45: Just cause Mindy wouldn't draw her guns at the start of the fight doesnt make her incapable of falling back on them later. Once those guns are out, either of the Marvel team is dead.

Matt isn't faster in combat than Mindy, he gets tagged way too much to say so.

I know he's fought weapon users before, but she is still too deadly with her blades and the range advantage they give her.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two stomps.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DSTREET45

@allstarsuperman said:

@dstreet45: Just cause Mindy wouldn't draw her guns at the start of the fight doesnt make her incapable of falling back on them later.

True. Hence why I said "for the most part" guns won't be a factor. I'm just saying it's not going to be a simple "she shoots them" match from the start. She's going to have to get her hands dirty.

Once those guns are out, either of the Marvel team is dead.

I don't disagree. Though in my case it's because Fisk is too slow and Matt would be double teamed. Though Matt's suit can withstand gunfire.

Matt isn't faster in combat than Mindy, he gets tagged way too much to say so.

Matt usually gets tagged under context (like being hurt in both hallway fights) or when he's fighting someone skilled. For the most part Matt doesn't get tagged that often.

As for why Matt has better combat speed:

Kept up with John Healy who could do this Even then while he was still injured from the ambush in the previous episode.

Takes out cops while handcuffed in 18 seconds

Takes out dirty cops in under 15 seconds while they were shooting at him. And it's not like those cops were terrible shots considering that they easily cleared out a room full of bodyguards in the beginning of the video.

Tracked down, caught up to and defeated each fleeing robber one by one

Defeated 5 Hand Ninjas in under 10 seconds

Defeats 6-7 Hand Ninjas in under 17 seconds

As for Mindy I don't recall her taking out that many guys that fast without guns or dealing with someone who could land so many blows on two people at once (in the case of John Healy).

I know he's fought weapon users before, but she is still too deadly with her blades and the range advantage they give her.

And like you said Matt had already fought weapon users and is already used to fighting them. One of which was Nobu who not only had a weapon that had a range advantage, but the very same weapon allows him switch from range to CQC and back with ease. Not to mention that Matt also has his batons and billy club, the latter of which is more versatile than Mindy's bladed staff or throwing knives. The batons allow him to fight in CQC and if need be gives him a ranged option that has consistently enabled him to to one shot his opponents (via direct throws or ricochets). The billy clubs could do the same but due to the steel fiber composite cable allow him to use them as a club, a lasso, a ballistic yo-yo, or as nunchucks. The cable also allows him to switch from range to CQC and vice versa like Nobu. Mindy's bladed staff wouldn't be a problem.