MCU Captain America vs Team Nolan

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Captain America vs Team Nolan (184 votes)

Steve 76%
Team Nolan 24%

Team Nolan

Batman

Bane

Ra's Al Ghul

Catwoman

Joker

Two Face

Scarecrow

-----------------------------

Standard Equipment.

Morals: Off

Movie versions.

All fighting in the dark warehouse.

• 
Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Cap slaughters them.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WastelandMan

Unless Crane can tag Cap with his fear toxin, Cap should win with minor difficulty if any.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off is going to end very bad for the Nolan crew.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cap just got even more insane with Age of Ultron, man. He wins.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on: Cap gets tagged a lot, it doesn't really do anything though, he ends up winning.

Morals off: Cap obliterates most of them with one punch each, wins in less than a minute.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

People need to just realize that Nolan didn't make his characters for the Battle Forum.

peasantmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

Unless Crane can tag Cap with his fear toxin, Cap should win with minor difficulty if any.

This, fear toxin is really the only thing that can give team Nolan a shot

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve slaughters them horribly

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PantyPolice

I could potentially solo team nolan given a batsuit and damascus sword or a true katana.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harvey can shoot him. Crane can dose him. Steve won't go for them first when Batman is standing there.

But, Steve wins. Because f**k logic, that's why.

MCU wanking is turning into full blown orgy.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PantyPolice

@rbt said:

Harvey can shoot him. Crane can dose him. Steve won't go for them first when Batman is standing there.

Loading Video...

I just saw the avengers 2, he's stronger (as in a better fighter) now than he was on that boat scene.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Yes, because its not like steve hasn't blocked bullets before. Crane doses him before or after steve decapitates him with a shield toss? Bruce is a nonfactor.

And statements like this are why I cannot even take you seriously. A guy who shrugged of a 100m drop while on fire and overpowered a guy whose punches can shatter concrete is not a non factor.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Morals off Steve just breaks all the necks first chance he gets. Hell, he can decapitate them all.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Eeesh.

Commence with the series of one shots.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Morals off Steve just breaks all the necks first chance he gets. Hell, he can decapitate them all.

So you're saying that Steve can snap necks of more than half a dozen guys before any of them can move? Steve is not Flash. You do know how fast Bruce is right? He took down more than a dozen armed men in 30 seconds.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@wrglfan2814 said:
@rbt said:

Yes, because its not like steve hasn't blocked bullets before. Crane doses him before or after steve decapitates him with a shield toss? Bruce is a nonfactor.

And statements like this are why I cannot even take you seriously. A guy who shrugged of a 100m drop while on fire and overpowered a guy whose punches can shatter concrete is not a non factor.

Captain America jumped from a plane without a parachute.

The concrete feat is trash compared to captain america's strength feats, also bane is a VERY slow fighter.

Batman telegraphs all his moves 2 seconds before he attacks.

Crane is literally just a named character who can't be killed off because he's a named character, at least in nolan, he's a kung fu master in the comics.

Captain America would nab this fight even if he didn't have super stats (with his martial arts he's achieved up to this point, even if you take away his shield)

Truthfully captain america outstats AND outskills this whole team decisively.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spector_Rand

@rbt: Not before they can move, but he sure as hell can snap all their necks before they can do anything severe to him. How is anyone here gonna put him down? Dent has a gun yeah, but he doesn't have the feats to suggest he can hit a morals off Captain America and all the agility and speed that will come with that. Cap was fighting evenly with Ultron MK III, who was fighting evenly with Iron Man. He can bisect, decapitate or amputate to his hearts desire, or one shot the people in this fight no problem.

Show me that video please.

Are you trying to tell me that Bruce is even remotely comparable to Cap in H2H and agility?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice:

Into water, I know.

Crane is literally just a named character who can't be killed off because he's a named character, at least in nolan, he's a kung fu master in the comics

A named character who can turn Cap into a crying mess in a second. And given his morals, he won't care about dousing his own teammates if it means getting Cap.

The concrete feat is trash compared to captain america's strength feats, also bane is a VERY slow fighter.

Captain America would nab this fight even if he didn't have super stats (with his martial arts he's achieved up to this point, even if you take away his shield)

Read them very carefully. And realize how ridiculous post you just made.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. The team's best chance is to have Crane use his fear toxin and I doubt that would work as effectively as it does to everyone else since IIRC Cap's body filters out toxins (he couldn't even get drunk).

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: The concrete feat is trash compared to what Caps done.

The second part is a bit much yeah, but its more debatable than this fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand:

Not before they can move, but he sure as hell can snap all their necks before they can do anything severe to him.

Not saying that anyone of them stand a chance against him in a one on one encounter but are you really going to tell me that Crane cannot press a button before Cap kills seven guys? When a guy has crazy durability and would alone take forever to go down?

Show me that video please.

Loading Video...

Are you trying to tell me that Bruce is even remotely comparable to Cap in H2H and agility?

In agility, no. As for skill, you decide. He took down over a dozen men in 30 second while completely surrounded by them. Took 4 guys with more of less same skill level as him and got tagged once.

I have classes now, so I won;t be replying for 4 hours.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Thats assuming a serum designed for human physiology even works against someone who's metabolism burns at a superhuman rate and has an enhance immune system.

He took out about 8 thugs armed with melee weapons using stealth. Cap bullrushes a group highly trained mercenaries armed with automated weapons and beats them without resorting to killing them.

Cap definitely has the skill factor. Thats unarguable.

Jack Donaghy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep putting Nolan Batman characters in battles with characters who are legit peak humans MCU Cap is at least on the level of comic book Cap whereas Bale Batman is nowhere close to the level of comic book Batman. Do people intentionally create threads that are spite in Nolan Batman's opponents favor as a way of punishing Batman and his fans for supposedly overrating him? "Yeah that'll show Batgod and his worshipers!" There's no other reason I can think of for why people keep putting him in battles where he clearly gets stomped.

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America beats them with ease, fear toxin should have no effect as he is immune to toxins his body will just remove it thanks to the Super Soldier Serum

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: I agree with everything but Cap wasn't really fighting evenly with Ultron. He had better agility, sure, but Ultron was too durable and concerned about the cradle instead of going all out on Cap.

And I am only saying this because I do not like the whole Iron Man is evenly matched by Cap concept Marvel is trying to sell us. Seriously. Iron Man outclasses Cap any day.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By reaverlation

@rbt said:

@pantypolice:

Into water, I know.

Crane is literally just a named character who can't be killed off because he's a named character, at least in nolan, he's a kung fu master in the comics

A named character who can turn Cap into a crying mess in a second. And given his morals, he won't care about dousing his own teammates if it means getting Cap.

And? Especially when STRIKE in the plane were in shock of how Steve jumped out without a parachute.

Crane has no feats whatsoever to suggest dodging a shield toss which is something Steve can ricochet off the Nolan characters like Pinball

Steve ragdolls people with his attacks, something Bane can't do or achieve. The 2nd statement about Steve winning without the SSS is just plain stupid though.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: Cap managed to overpower Ultron more than once. But yeah I agree, Iron Man should really outclass Cap decisively.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@pantypolice:

Into water, I know.

And? Especially when STRIKE in the plane were in shock of how Steve jumped out without a parachute.

Crane has no feats whatsoever to suggest dodging a shield toss which is something Steve can ricochet off the Nolan characters like Pinball

Steve ragdolls people with his attacks, something Bane can't do or achieve. The 2nd statement about Steve winning without the SSS is just plain stupid though.

Nolan characters are garbage fighters, bane has a decent strength feat but everyone is damn slow, unskilled, and laughably bad.

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on I might give it to the team, but morals off is an easy victory for Cap.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nwname  Moderator

@rbt: Steve survived quinjets m61 shots , destroyed a 3 meter thick wall by throwing ultron , destroyed a car , lifted a car ... in AoU. He stomps nolanverse with ease.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve wins easily, he one shots most of them. Other than the toxin, which he probably won't get the chance to use, Bane and Batman are the only ones who can put up a decent fight and even then they don't match up to cap physically.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@mrhamwallet: put up a descant fight ? They will also get one shoted. Cap damaged ultron a little bit with his shield. Ultrons that form had no problem with quinjets m61 minigun. Cap one shot every nolan characters. MCU cap is powerful as his comic counterpart.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: With his shield he has the potential to one shot but both of them at the same time, with the others as distractions, I could see them getting a few hits in. Should have said half decent fight, he is above them in all aspects though so he'd win handily but they're definitely the teams best bets.

I'd disagree, I don't think any of the MCU characters are as powerful as their comic counterparts.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Yes, he can shoot a guy that regularly dodges and blocks bullets with his shield, great logic there.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By r2datu

@rbt said:
@wrglfan2814 said:
@rbt said:

What so you're not using the 400 foot fall from a skyscraper feat? What's the matter, I thought that was your go to for Batman's durability?

And I hope you're not trying to pass the fall in Batman Begins off as 100 meters. You realise 100 meters is over 30 stories? Are you trying to say that the building fell from in the Narrows scene is 30 stories and Batman fell from the top floor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkFWH7-2c7I&spfreload=10

No Caption Provided

This is what a 30 story building looks like. I hope you're not trying to pass the building Batman fell off in that scene off as 100 meters (30 stories). It's 5 stories (15 meters) at the absolute maximum and that's being generous, it seems more likely to be 4 stories counting the number of floors that he passes, which is still very impressive. But 100 meters is a massive stretch. Are you saying that the random apartment building in the Narrows is as tall as a skyscraper?

Yes, I know you'll say "but it took him 5 seconds to fall" and yes, a fall of five seconds for an average man means a fall of about 366 feet.

But it's pretty clear Nolan makes use of cinematic time and uses slow motion (from 1:19 to 1:22 specifically) in the scene as well as showing the fall from multiple angles. Not only that, you can clearly see the number of windows he passes, which is very much less than 30 windows. All in all, he fell 50 feet at max. I'm not trying to say the feat isn't impressive, a 50 foot fall while on fire is freaking insane and should definitely show that he won't be one shotted. But 50 feet and 300 feet are very different things.

And yes, I know, you'll probably say "Oooooh, you're just lowballing this feat again". But think about what you're saying. You're saying that the building Batman fell from was 30 stories tall and the size of a skyscraper. Use your eyes. Use your common sense.

Oh wait, but OF COURSE they would have skyscrapers in the Narrows. Of COURSE Batman fell out of a 36 story building in that scene which for some reason only had four or five windows! I mean, any 8th grade science text book will agree with you! I mean, it doesn't matter that it clearly isn't even close to a quarter of that height, nor does it make sense for their to be a skyscraper in that neighbourhood, but f*ck it!

Because Nolan doesn't CARE about logic does he? As you said, f*ck logic, right? Let's look at the skyscraper fall later in TDK! He fell for about 12 seconds, so that must mean Batman fell 1,482 feet! That's over 450 meters! That means the height Batman fell from in TDK is taller than the Empire State Building! Bruce's penthouse apartment is significantly taller than the Empire State Building and almost as tall as the World Trade Centre! Because that makes sense, right? Because according to you, Batman can fall nearly 500 meters without his cape and land completely uninjured with no damage to himself or the surface he lands on!

F*ck logic, right?

Come on.

But knowing you, you'll probably try to run away from this argument as well.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Steve stomps hard. Bane would pose the highest threat here, however Cap HAS put down much higher threats. Morals-off Cap wouldnt be really affected by a fear toxin, Joker is nit without prep, Harvey is fodder, Catwoman, Batman and Ra's will be slightly more of a challenge. Cap can still take them down with relative ease. None of them have ever fought or heard of anything on the level of Chitauri. Crossbones, SHIELD agents and Batroc were big H2H hitters.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that being said, Cap takes a moderate majority if blood lusted, maybe 6-7/10.

Dent has no feats with marksmanship to suggest that he could tag Cap. He also has no durability feats to suggest that he could withstand a single hit from Cap, especially with the shield.

Crane is also ridiculously frail and needs to be at close range to douse Cap with fear gas if he just has standard gear. He'll be taken down in one hit.

If blood lusted, Cap can use his shield to potentially one shot Bane, Ra's and Catwoman. None of them have the reaction feats to consistently dodge his shield.

Batman is the only threat to a blood lusted Cap and if Batman was to get the shield out of play early on, it's possible they could overwhelm him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@reaverlation:

And? Jumping into water from insane heights is a stunt. Stuntsmen do it all the time. Sure, not from as high as Steve did, but that's hardly Steve's best durability feat.

Cap has never ricocheted shield off so many people. Stop overhyping. And he's definitely not going to attack a lank guy in a mat mask, when there is a guy with Kevlar standing next to him. Cap would most definitely go for Bruce or Bane.

Steve ragdolls people with his attacks, something Bane can't do or achieve.

This is one of the worst logic I always see coming from MCU fans. Bane doesn't need to sent people flying to prove he can hit hard. Especially when he has a feat that puts him close to Steve. Superman level character fight in the comics all the time without sending each other flying.

Red Skull, who had same enhancements as Cap, at best dented steel. Bane punched a hole in concrete.

@spector_rand:

Thats assuming a serum designed for human physiology even works against someone who's metabolism burns at a superhuman rate and has an enhance immune system

Speculation. He has no feat of resisting toxin, IIRC. Even if he does, he has never faced something like fear toxin.

He took out about 8 thugs armed with melee weapons using stealth.

Stealth? Did we watch the same video? Watch from 2:40 ahead. That looks like stealth to you?

Cap definitely has the skill factor. Thats unarguable.

They are close. Cap's agility sure allows him to do moves Nolan Batman can't. But Bruce has been just as effective in taking out fodders as Steve has, if not more.

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@rbt: Steve survived quinjets m61 shots , , ...

Uh,, when did he survive m61 rounds?

destroyed a 3 meter thick wall by throwing ultron

By utilizing Ultron's own speed and mass.

, destroyed a car

Bruce destroyed a van. What's your point?

lifted a car

Lol. He did not lift the car.

He stomps nolanverse with ease.

If you say so.

@randomsid said:
@rbt said:

Yes, he can shoot a guy that regularly dodges and blocks bullets with his shield, great logic there.

And yet I remember Cap being shot multiple times in WS. Bucky had no extraordinary marksmanship feats either(with a handgun). And Cap was aim blocking. Nothing says that he can block a bullet that's not aimed at his torso.

@r2datu:

What so you're not using the 400 foot fall from a skyscraper feat? What's the matter, I thought that was your go to for Batman's durability?

Don't worry. I was going to. But thanks for reminding me anyway.

Bruce survived a 400 ft fall.

And I hope you're not trying to pass the fall in Batman Begins off as 100 meters. You realise 100 meters is over 30 stories? Are you trying to say that the building fell from in the Narrows scene is 30 stories and Batman fell from the top floor

Did you see a floor number mentioned somewhere in the building Bruce fell from? Cause I didn't. What I saw was Bruce falling for 5 seconds, then taking forever to grapple to roof of building which was not even the tallest building in area.

Btw,

s=ut+1/2 at^2. Go nuts.

Nah. I only skip arguments which are way too stupid and don't even deserve a reply. You've been falling a lot under that category.

And didn't you say Cap jumping from 50 ft and simply walking away was one of his best feats? Bruce replicated(and then some more) that feat while he was drugged, was lit on fire and didn't have luxury to do a roll to avoid injury. And walked away without any physical injury.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve gets tied up by a series of batarangs, smoke gets spewed by Ras causing him to not see, Scarecrow gives him his trip powder and lowers his defenses, Bane holds his coat and walks towards him while Joker laughs. Oh, and Catwoman shows him her bussom and he gets distracted.

He loses

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Steve ragdolls people with his attacks, something Bane can't do or achieve.

This is one of the worst logic I always see coming from MCU fans. Bane doesn't need to sent people flying to prove he can hit hard. Especially when he has a feat that puts him close to Steve. Superman level character fight in the comics all the time without sending each other flying.

Red Skull, who had same enhancements as Cap, at best dented steel. Bane punched a hole in concrete.

@randomsid said:

@rbt said:

And yet I remember Cap being shot multiple times in WS. Bucky had no extraordinary marksmanship feats either(with a handgun). And Cap was aim blocking. Nothing says that he can block a bullet that's not aimed at his torso.

@r2datu:

Bruce survived a 400 ft fall.

And I hope you're not trying to pass the fall in Batman Begins off as 100 meters. You realise 100 meters is over 30 stories? Are you trying to say that the building fell from in the Narrows scene is 30 stories and Batman fell from the top floor

Did you see a floor number mentioned somewhere in the building Bruce fell from? Cause I didn't. What I saw was Bruce falling for 5 seconds, then taking forever to grapple to roof of building which was not even the tallest building in area.

Btw,

s=ut+1/2 at^2. Go nuts.

Nah. I only skip arguments which are way too stupid and don't even deserve a reply. You've been falling a lot under that category.

And didn't you say Cap jumping from 50 ft and simply walking away was one of his best feats? Bruce replicated(and then some more) that feat while he was drugged, was lit on fire and didn't have luxury to do a roll to avoid injury. And walked away without any physical injury.

Superman level characters hit each other all the time with that level of force and manage to avoid being sent flying because of similar strength levels. When Superman hits humans, they get sent flying. Just like when Cap hits humans with moderate force.

He managed to tag a sprinting Natasha on a crowded street through the window of a car.

So you're not running away this time? Good.

Btw,

s=ut+1/2 at^2. Go nuts.

From my previous post:

No Caption Provided

This is what a 30 story building looks like. I hope you're not trying to pass the building Batman fell off in that scene off as 100 meters (30 stories). It's 5 stories (15 meters) at the absolute maximum and that's being generous, it seems more likely to be 4 stories counting the number of floors that he passes, which is still very impressive. But 100 meters is a massive stretch. Are you saying that the random apartment building in the Narrows is as tall as a skyscraper?

Yes, I know you'll say "but it took him 5 seconds to fall" and yes, a fall of five seconds for an average man means a fall of about 366 feet.

But it's pretty clear Nolan makes use of cinematic time and uses slow motion (from 1:19 to 1:22 specifically) in the scene as well as showing the fall from multiple angles. Not only that, you can clearly see the number of windows he passes, which is very much less than 30 windows. All in all, he fell 50 feet at max. I'm not trying to say the feat isn't impressive, a 50 foot fall while on fire is freaking insane and should definitely show that he won't be one shotted. But 50 feet and 300 feet are very different things.

And yes, I know, you'll probably say "Oooooh, you're just lowballing this feat again". But think about what you're saying. You're saying that the building Batman fell from was 30 stories tall and the size of a skyscraper. Use your eyes. Use your common sense.

Oh wait, but OF COURSE they would have skyscrapers in the Narrows. Of COURSE Batman fell out of a 36 story building in that scene which for some reason only had four or five windows! I mean, any 8th grade science text book will agree with you! I mean, it doesn't matter that it clearly isn't even close to a quarter of that height, nor does it make sense for their to be a skyscraper in that neighbourhood, but f*ck it!

Because Nolan doesn't CARE about logic does he? As you said, f*ck logic, right? Let's look at the skyscraper fall later in TDK! He fell for about 12 seconds, so that must mean Batman fell 1,482 feet! That's over 450 meters! That means the height Batman fell from in TDK is taller than the Empire State Building! Bruce's penthouse apartment is significantly taller than the Empire State Building and almost as tall as the World Trade Centre! Because that makes sense, right? Because according to you, Batman can fall nearly 500 meters without his cape and land completely uninjured with no damage to himself or the surface he lands on!

F*ck logic, right?

Come on.

deadpool92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team win! Come on, don't post troll battles ;|

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit I'm pretty sure RBT is just trolling at this point. Cap stomps.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By r2datu

@rbt

Again, you're simply sticking your fingers in your ears and hoping the argument goes away. You haven't pointed out what is "way too stupid" about my arguments. You're being utterly ridiculous and it's baffling that you don't see that.

If you're using your logic, then the fall from one helicarrier to another was 257 feet and the fall from the Triskellion was 652 feet. But who's counting?

Btw,

s=ut+1/2 at^2. Go nuts.

Yes, let's apply this scientific logic, shall we? Even though you've been so determined to ignore it so many times.

Let's say Bruce's fall in Batman begins was 366 feet. That means the building he fell from was 30 stories, right?

No Caption Provided

Let's say that the building he fell from is SOMEHOW this tall.

Now let's apply that science. At a fall from that height, he'd be falling at around 85 MPH. That means that a weight of over 200 pounds falling at 85 MPH can't break the roof of a taxi or break its windows.

Fair enough.

Now let's go even further and apply it to the fall in TDK.

He fell for 12 seconds in TDK from the penthouse so that's about 1,483 feet or 452 meters. That means the penthouse apartment was significantly taller than the Empire State Building (even including the tip, which stretches it to 443 meters).

So that means that Batman without his cape was able to survive falling off a height greater than the very tip of the Empire State Building. Not only that, Batman with over 100 extra pounds of weight falling at 120 miles per hour by that point, doesn't have the required force to dent the roof of a taxi, or shatter the windows.

No Caption Provided

Fair enough.

Now, utter ridiculousness aside:

Let me ask you a few questions which I want you to answer.

1) Do you honestly believe that the building Batman fell from in Batman Begins is 30 stories?

2) Do you honestly believe that Wayne's apartment complex is taller than the Empire State Building?

3) Do you honestly believe that Wayne can fall off a building much taller than the Empire State Building and land completely uninjured?

4) Since you seemed to determined to apply science to these feats even when you selectively ignored science before, do you honestly believe that a 300 pound weight falling from a height of almost 500 meters at a speed of over 120 miles per hour would fail to leave a single dent on the roof of a car and fail to break the windows?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off Rogers will decapitate them all with one shield toss, ricocheting from target to target.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu:

Superman level characters hit each other all the time with that level of force and manage to avoid being sent flying because of similar strength levels. When Superman hits humans, they get sent flying. Just like when Cap hits humans with moderate force.

So just because Bane didn't send anyone flying, we are to ignore his any other striking feat, right? So what if he punched a hole in concrete? He never sent anybody flying!!

He managed to tag a sprinting Natasha on a crowded street through the window of a car.

With a M4A1. Which has a telescopic view.

How can there be so many things wrong in one post?

He fell for 10 seconds, tops. I doubt you'd know what terminal velocity is. Google it.