Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@panthers8901 said:

@killraven4334: those were completely new drones they were not like ironman suits even ironman was destroying those drones and when 40 suits and cap come after Thor he will lose

Killian was wrecking Tony's suits. You can send in as many suits as you want, they can't hurt Thor while he can one shot them. No people inside it = no holding back.

Not to mention those autopilot suits have terrible maneuverability.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panthers8901 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: those suits were prototypes and in the 3 hours of prep tony will improve them

I doubt he can magically make them from being wrecked by Killian to tanking hits from Thor(who isn't holding back) in 3 hours.

The only thing I can see Tony improving is maneuverability, but even then, he can't improve many of his suits in just 3 hours. He would also need to prep himself to face Hulk.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: your acting like Killian is a pushover I get he's not as strong as Thor but with a normal suit like mark 6 or 7 tony would have beat Killian a lot easier. But Killian had a better healing factor than wolverine and was hotter than human torch

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panthers8901 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: your acting like Killian is a pushover I get he's not as strong as Thor but with a normal suit like mark 6 or 7 tony would have beat Killian a lot easier. But Killian had a better healing factor than wolverine and was hotter than human torch

He's no pushover, but compared to Thor he's nothing special.

Still not nearly enough to tank Thor's hits, especially charged ones. Again, Thor was literally crushing Iron Man's forearms with his fingers.

Thor could one shot several of them with one of his real powerful lightnings like the one he used to explode a Leviathan along with whole squads of the Chitauri fleet. Same Leviathan that was unscratched from Tony's missiles and lasers.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: those were completely new drones they were not like ironman suits even ironman was destroying those drones and when 40 suits and cap come after Thor he will lose

that is pure speculation on your part, you have no evidence that those iron man suites where any different than the ones he used in iron man 3, in fact everything would point to the more recently built iron man suites to be superior. Why would tony make the Iron legion bots deliberately weaker than his other suites? there is nothing to gain from that.

Thor will not lose to 40 drones and cap, he defeated well over 40 drones in the movie, taking out huge number with single attacks. Cap is a complete non factor, and even including him with the drones means he either doesnt attack or gets caught in the crossfire limiting the drones ability to use their energy weapons since they have no hope of overcoming Thor physically. numbers really don't matter much when you are that psychically inferior to your target.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panthers8901 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: ya but Thor is morals on and he doesnt know who's in what suit

He would eventually find out who is Cap and Bucky and who is autopilot. It's not that hard to tell the difference. He has experience fighting drones after all. His morals won't matter once he figures which ones haven't people inside.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Bystander

@pierpat: What did I get wrong? Hulkbuster fights the Hulk, and eventually wins, if not for Thor, who quickly takes care of Cap and help greeny.

Iron Man can take out both separately, but not together. Unless, once again, he can use multiple suits. In that case he'd wreck.

P. S. 'Re'-read the OP. Feel embarassed. Apparently, Tony can use autopilot and, apparently, he wins.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: What did I get wrong? Hulkbuster fights the Hulk, and eventually wins, if not for Thor, who quickly takes care of Cap and help greeny.

Iron Man can take out both separately, but not together. Unless, once again, he can use multiple suits. In that case he'd wreck.

P. S. 'Re'-read the OP. Feel embarassed. Apparently, Tony can use autopilot and, apparently, he wins.

Iron-Man cannot take out both separately, at the end of iron man 3 all those house party suites were destroyed, so we don't actually know how many suites he has available, even if we magically give Tony back all the suites he destroyed the feats for his auto pilot suites were terrible. They were getting completely fodderized in Iron man 3, just like the Iron Legion version in AoU. The OP has done everything in there power to attempt to swing this to team one and they still failed, they say Thor and Hulk are rogue but morals on but the "good guys" are morals off lol, you are still talking Iron Man and Cap vs Hulk and Thor, lets drop the ridiculousness.

Thor survived a massive landmass busting explosion, nothing Iron Man has can exceed the power that was put out by the explosion at the end of AoU and Tony cannot even induce such an attack without the power of the guy he is attacking, If tony had a way to bust that landmass on his own, I am sure he would have used it. Tony and any amount of fodder cannot overcome Thors durability and that is the bottom line.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many motor cycles does cap have ? If its less than 7, team 2.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two wins easily. Hulk losing to hulbuster ironman was PIS. He wasn't even angry. Thor could deal with multiple iron man suits at once with ease and cap can't do anything to either hulk or Thor. Winter soldier could use his metal arm and punch either as hard as he could and they would laugh at him then proceed to snap his neck

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Spider-ManWins

how are people saying its stomp?

this means cap can get one of those disintregation guns from shield, not to mention hulkbuster would be on his team

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomp, way out of their league

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Tony 3 months prep & Access to Uru & Vibranium. He'd make a Hulkbuster Mark II & he'd make Cap a Thorbuster Mark I.

Otherwise it's not even close.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

Give Tony 3 months prep & Access to Uru & Vibranium. He'd make a Hulkbuster Mark II & he'd make Cap a Thorbuster Mark I.

Except that trying to teach Steve how to use such complex tech would probably;yl be more frustrating than trying to teach your grandfather how to use a smart phone. Tony would probably get frustrated and then give up on trying to instruct him.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

Except that trying to teach Steve how to use such complex tech would probably;yl be more frustrating than trying to teach your grandfather how to use a smart phone. Tony would probably get frustrated and then give up on trying to instruct him.

Tonys brilliant. Create an AI that does the majority of the technical work & let Cap control the tactical/fighting aspect. 3 months is a lot of time for Cap to get a feel for it as well. Trying to make Steve fit Tonys shoes wouldn't work. Making him a suite from the ground up would be the answer. Custom to his strengths.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pierpat

@cyberwarrior said:

That sounds better.

@leo-343

@pierpat: Thor has had his face scraped against a mountain and has no sold Iron Man's repulsor blasts point blank to the face. That latter feat shows that he should be able to handle the lasers and he already has feats of deflecting multiple fire from Alien weaponry with Mjolnir and a full fledged blast from the Destroyer, plus Tony's suits got wrecked by Extremis soldiers who don't stack up to Thor in any area.

Hulk was tearing through the Hulk Buster and Iron Man only won that fight because he could keep putting himself back together and quite clearly got lucky, with Thor backing Hulk up I can't see them going down. Thor also has the option of using AOE hammer strikes/lightning if he gets surrounded. Like what he did to the frost giants? That is too much to prep for in 3 hours. Captain America is pretty much a non factor here. Moreover it kinda sounds like you're arguing for Iron Man and co to win... Which you honestly shouldn't be doing here sorry.

@killraven4334 said:
@cyberwarrior said:

Iron-Man cannot take out both separately, at the end of iron man 3 all those house party suites were destroyed, so we don't actually know how many suites he has available, even if we magically give Tony back all the suites he destroyed the feats for his auto pilot suites were terrible. They were getting completely fodderized in Iron man 3, just like the Iron Legion version in AoU. The OP has done everything in there power to attempt to swing this to team one and they still failed, they say Thor and Hulk are rogue but morals on but the "good guys" are morals off lol, you are still talking Iron Man and Cap vs Hulk and Thor, lets drop the ridiculousness.

Thor survived a massive landmass busting explosion, nothing Iron Man has can exceed the power that was put out by the explosion at the end of AoU and Tony cannot even induce such an attack without the power of the guy he is attacking, If tony had a way to bust that landmass on his own, I am sure he would have used it. Tony and any amount of fodder cannot overcome Thors durability and that is the bottom line.

Replying to you guys together because your arguments are rather close.

Op states Tony gets all the armors, so tony has all the suits, the iron man 3 ending means nothing.

Thor "tanking" the landmass explosion(that he did not by the way, at best he tanked a small portion of it) is cool, but that's a blunt force durability feat.

And tanking a repulsor to the face means nothing when comparing to lasers.Thor has no heat resistence feats i can recall, so on a battle board we should assume this could seriously damage him:

Loading Video...

Lasers are hot and thus cut, repulsors use kinetic energy.

And again in 3h tony can give his suits vibranium or alien tech that can hurt thor.

Thor can trash any suit 1vs1, that's certain, but he ain't avoiding any hit in a 1vs12+, he does not have the combat speed.

His only AoE useful here is the lightning, that actually charges the suits, and having to hammer strike every single suit he'ss expose himself a lot.

He can't use the "forst giant hammer strike" because the fight will be airborne.

If the suits get Agents of shield level guns or vibranium blades thor could go down to the sum of them, in particular when two are being driven by cap and bucky.

And by feats almost any of tony's suits>>>>the ultron drones.I don't get the idea of thor one shotting tony's suits.

He did not come close to one-shot iron man in the first avengers, and don't even try to say he was holding back, he was ready to kill cap then.

I ain't saying tony takes this 10/10, but this ain't a mismatch or a spite, lol.

I'd still give a majority to thor/hulk, but it's a slim one.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:
@super_mod said:
@keehn93 said:

Tonys brilliant. Create an AI that does the majority of the technical work & let Cap control the tactical/fighting aspect. 3 months is a lot of time for Cap to get a feel for it as well. Trying to make Steve fit Tonys shoes wouldn't work. Making him a suite from the ground up would be the answer. Custom to his strengths.

I can agree with this.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: You, sir, sound cocky like hell )

Capfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap and Ironman have a chance.... if they went rogue that means theyre probably not thinking clearly a d Cap can use that to his advantage since hes a brilliant strategist... if they have access to Shield weaponry they could win especially since Cap and Ironman are supposed to be very intelligent and come up with good strategies. If they had to they could figure out a way to win they probably could

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pierpat
Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@cyberwarrior said:

That sounds better.

@leo-343

@pierpat: Thor has had his face scraped against a mountain and has no sold Iron Man's repulsor blasts point blank to the face. That latter feat shows that he should be able to handle the lasers and he already has feats of deflecting multiple fire from Alien weaponry with Mjolnir and a full fledged blast from the Destroyer, plus Tony's suits got wrecked by Extremis soldiers who don't stack up to Thor in any area.

Hulk was tearing through the Hulk Buster and Iron Man only won that fight because he could keep putting himself back together and quite clearly got lucky, with Thor backing Hulk up I can't see them going down. Thor also has the option of using AOE hammer strikes/lightning if he gets surrounded. Like what he did to the frost giants? That is too much to prep for in 3 hours. Captain America is pretty much a non factor here. Moreover it kinda sounds like you're arguing for Iron Man and co to win... Which you honestly shouldn't be doing here sorry.

@killraven4334 said:
@cyberwarrior said:

Replying to you guys together because your arguments are rather close.

Op states Tony gets all the armors, so tony has all the suits, the iron man 3 ending means nothing.

Thor "tanking" the landmass explosion(that he did not by the way, at best he tanked a small portion of it) is cool, but that's a blunt force durability feat.

And tanking a repulsor to the face means nothing when comparing to lasers.Thor has no heat resistence feats i can recall, so on a battle board we should assume this could seriously damage him:

Loading Video...

Lasers are hot and thus cut, repulsors use kinetic energy.

And again in 3h tony can give his suits vibranium or alien tech that can hurt thor.

Thor can trash any suit 1vs1, that's certain, but he ain't avoiding any hit in a 1vs12+, he does not have the combat speed.

His only AoE useful here is the lightning, that actually charges the suits, and having to hammer strike every single suit he'ss expose himself a lot.

He can't use the "forst giant hammer strike" because the fight will be airborne.

If the suits get Agents of shield level guns or vibranium blades thor could go down to the sum of them, in particular when two are being driven by cap and bucky.

And by feats almost any of tony's suits>>>>the ultron drones.I don't get the idea of thor one shotting tony's suits.

He did not come close to one-shot iron man in the first avengers, and don't even try to say he was holding back, he was ready to kill cap then.

I ain't saying tony takes this 10/10, but this ain't a mismatch or a spite, lol.

I'd still give a majority to thor/hulk, but it's a slim one.

1. You have zero evidence that the lasers would do anything to thor, a lightning vibranium explosion is not at all a blunt force durability feat, lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun, Thor is immune to such heat as he readily basks in lighting. Lighting was able to destroy leviathans that Tonys lazers were completely ineffective against.

2. Tony has no way to get vibranium, and even if he could he would not have the infrastructure to smelt it in three hours. Even still, you are not basing your argument on anything more than pure speculation as Tony doesn't have very good short term prep feats, in fact he actually makes really bad decisions in short periords of time, like telling a psychopath where he lives and getting his house blown to pieces.

3. Thor easily has the combat speed to take on 12 suites at a time, if not more, he is shown doing so in the movie itself, you never once see a single drone tag him as he tears through them.

4. You have no evidence that these suites would be charged the same way as Tony's was, in fact we saw repeatedly that lighting does in fact destroy the Iron Legion drones.

5. If cap is fighting airborn he will be a total disadvantage, he has no training piloting an iron man armor. To say Thors only AoE is lightning means you likely didnt see him lift the destroyer in a tornado...

6. Vibranium bullets? where on earth are you going to get those? vibranium is rare which is why they don't already have such things. You cannot just go online and order vibranium from craigslist come on.

7. Tony suites have really bad feats from Iron Man 3, they were completely fodderized by extremis users and the feats by extremis users are pretty lacking. So low feats getting trashed by low feats, not impressive at all. Yes later in the movie thor was fighitng ultron drones, but at the start they were the Iron Legion, which were simply jarvis piloted iron man suites, these were torn apart by thor in single strikes.

8. Thor does not kill mortals, he was holding back vs tony as he didn't use even a fraction of the power he has demonstrated in previous and subsequent films, to argue that he wasn't holding back now, especially after AoU makes your argument look very very weak. Thor being willing to kill cap is debateable, and since Tony said Thor could crack vibranium and he didnt hit caps shield hard enough to crack it, again shows Thor was not even trying to hit cap as hard as even Tony believes Thor to be able to hit.

The main argument or disagreement we seem to be having ultimately stems for your belief that Iron Mans extra armors are somehow stronger or better than the Iron Legion drones that thor was trashing, you also seem to believe that Bucky and Cap will somehow be able to use an Iron Man suite effectively in 3 hours of training, less time if cap makes them specialized suites. Now you mentioned the laser weapons that tony has, however we have never seen an auto-pilot suite use those weapons, and as I have noted before, Thor being immune to lightning is in fact a heat resistance feat, so even if the unmanned suites have the one-off lasers, we have no reason to believe they can hurt thor.

I think at this point we will just have to agree to disagree.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: C'mon. Thor was totally holding back against iron man. This is subtly implied by how easy he rips or crunches thy armor when he wants to. Like during the first fight when he starts crunching the forearms when he grips them, or where he headbutts way farther than Tony previously tired to headbutt him. Also at the end, he CASUALLY pull off the face mask with absolutely no hint of difficulty or effort. Oh, and how easy he destroys ultron drones and iron legion drones. Even if you want to argue about how sh!try their durability feats are, it doesn't make any sense for Tony to make them considerably weaker than main suits, and we have the extremis users ripping then apart like tin foil. None of them have feats anywhere near Thors better ones. Besides, if Thor fights anything at all like how he did against the destroyer or Frost Giants, EVERYONE, including Tony in the Hulk buster is screwed.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor solos

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers