• 80 results
Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Panthers8901

Thor and hulk have gone rougue and captain america and ironman have to stop them. Ironman can have his hulkbuster and he can use and autopilot any suit he has made in the mcu( so basically house party protocall but he has mark 3-7 and veronica too. Captain america gets his sheild and falcons wings, and can call winter soldier to help

Ironman/cap have 3 hours of prep and have access to shield weoponry.

Team 2 has no prep and does not know that team one is after them.

Bfr is on

K.o is also a win

Morals are on for team 2 and off for team 1

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KingTPhil

Mismatch.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Panthers8901

Even with prep

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JackJack390

Thor one shots Cap and then solos against Tony in a good fight

Hulk one shots Cap, it depends if Tony has spare parts, if so he wins, if not, he losses

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive mismatch. Team one has no chance.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk are above Stark and Roger's weight class.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

It's a mismatch

Team 2 stomp. Either can solo

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Tony had Veronica with unlimited parts and if Cap had a motorcycle, there might be a better chance for Team 1 to win. As of now, Team 2 stompz.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05 said:

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
@jpdag05 said:

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how genius Tony is, he can't come up with anything to defeat both Hulk and Thor at the same time in 3 hours of prep. Cap is cool, but quite worthless in such a fight.

So unless Iron Man can use multiple suits with autopilot, Team 2 wins.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya ironman has every suit he's ever had in the MCU and he can use them all at once a

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Panthers8901

@noone301994: I don't know how its spite when ironman can litteraly have any suit he's ever made in the MCU at once and he has veronica who has already beat hulk... He could even give captain america and winter soldier suits and 3 hours of prep. I don't know how this is spite

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solo's

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Super_Mod

@elderskaar said:

Hulk solo's

No he doesn't. He couldn't even beat Veronica by himself. Team wins but if anyone from that duo is soloing, it ain't Hulk.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pierpat

@drfate said:

It's a mismatch

Team 2 stomp. Either can solo

@elderskaar said:

Hulk solo's

Am i the only one reading the OP?

. Ironman can have his hulkbuster and he can use and autopilot any suit he has made in the mcu

How is hulk soloing if Tony with less resources,without prep, on screen, has already beaten him?

Honestly by using the iron man 3 stuff to give all the suits a decent AI, Iron man can win this.

In three hours he can also give Cap and Bucky suits too, like this they won't feel worthless.

Iron man with Hulkbuster can 1vs1 hulk, while bucky, cap and the Ai controlled suits should take on Thor pretty fine.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: thank you!! Somebody is actually reading the op

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ElderSkaar

@super_mod: He pretty much kicked the shit out of Iron man actually, stark tried everything including dropping the cage thingy on him yet Hulk got out without problems.

And captain isnt doing anything other then getting his head punched off

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: He pretty much kicked the shit out of Iron man actually, stark tried everything including dropping the cage thingy on him yet Hulk got out without problems.

He still lost though so how is Hulk beating someone that he already lost to? Makes no sense..

Well obviously.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: IM never beat hulk, he tried everything but failed

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pierpat

@elderskaar said:

And After the cage thingy Hulk got punched to sleep by Iron man's suit, remember?

I explicitly state that IM could give cap an armor, how does anyone here punch a head off a Stark armor?Even without it, hulk is busy with veronica and thor does not have the speed to avoid steve from blocking every hit with his shield, that we know can block his hammer leaving cap harmless.

Let's try to use logic and actually read posts before countering them.

@panthers8901 i do what i can, this is actually a pretty good idea for a thread.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_Mod

@elderskaar said:

Did you actually watch the movie or are you talkin' outta your a**? He knocked Hulk the fck out....here, on earth, that signifies a win.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait...what?
Have you actually seen Avengers:Age of ultron?
Hulk is punched cold from IM's hulkbuster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pierpat

@cyberwarrior said:

No matter how genius Tony is, he can't come up with anything to defeat both Hulk and Thor at the same time in 3 hours of prep. Cap is cool, but quite worthless in such a fight.

So unless Iron Man can use multiple suits with autopilot, Team 2 wins.

@rbt said:
@jpdag05 said:

@m_man said:

Mismatch.

@leo-343 said:

Team 2 absolutely rek.

@kingtphil said:

Mismatch.

I'm actually retagging all of you guys because i think you either did not read the OP or you are dead wrong.

If someone wants to read the op again and then defend his claim i'm ready to debate.

@super_mod in particular, you have read op, you think thor can easily take on all of tony's suits but hulkbuster at once?

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

@super_mod: @noone301994: Them basketball gifs lol.

lol Thanks. Every time someone makes an obvious spite thread now, I think of Vince Carter's nastiest dunks on ppl and then make a gif lol

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with prep I don't see Stark and Cap working very well together at all. Team 2 ftw

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: ..how does that some it up?

Tony has already a way of besting hulk and IMO even without factoring the addi tional prep his previous suits toghether can give serious problems to thor, who has no feats to suggest he should tank the high energy laser a few of them have.

With prep and shield resources he can give them alien or vibranium weaponry, so thor is going down too.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: thanks I thought that it would be pretty even with all of the suits and veronica and to other people .. cap with a suit and shield would not be worthless

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: @super_mod: Yes i saw it last week in 3D

I dont have a great memory but when did he actually knock him out? I remember he BFR'ed him by dropping him into a building but that is cheap shot.

If you are talking about when he punches hulk in the fight and says go to sleep, did he actually get k.o'ed? Maybe he just pretended?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: he was out of control because of wanda's powers so no, he did not pretend,that was a genuine KO.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I Know But does it count as ko cus he just got up again shortly?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: he did not get up again shortly... The next time we see him is as banner in the shield copter

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: what are u talking about? When he was using the go to sleep punches hulk tried to grab tony so how is he knocked out?

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: the suits in ironman 3 where prototypes and every time ironman hit hulk he clearly felt it was punching him across the city and there's no denying he got knocked out

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch and spite.

Thor was wrecking unmanned Iron Man armors all movie. What do you think those drones were based off? The ones Ultron made could have even surpassed Iron mans due to Ultron being the superior mind. Thor has also proven to be able to take anything Iron man can throw at him with no visible damage while Tonys armor was being progressively more damaged as the fight went on. This means Iron man drones toast, since morals don't matter against drones, if Tony gives bucky and cap a suite all that means is they are throwing away their own expertise for tech they can't possibly master in 3 hours.

Hulk was barely beaten by the hulk buster and hulks no flight was exploited for that win. Thor being in the picture means hulkbuster will not have access to its extra pieces, Thor will destroy the robot and since its not alive either morals will not affect Thor from ripping all of tonys extra pieces to shreds. Tony will not have the luxury to avoid Thor as Thor has proven able to easily dispatch and fodderize groups of both unmanned Iron Mans and ultron drones.

This fight will boil down to hulk and thor vs hulkbuster without ability to repair, and without the ability to repair Hulk can solo the hulkbuster, as was shown in the movie, only reason Hulk lost is due to the extra arm. Take all these factors together, Thor and Hulk win 10/10 and that makes it a mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@elderskaar said:

And After the cage thingy Hulk got punched to sleep by Iron man's suit, remember?

I explicitly state that IM could give cap an armor, how does anyone here punch a head off a Stark armor?Even without it, hulk is busy with veronica and thor does not have the speed to avoid steve from blocking every hit with his shield, that we know can block his hammer leaving cap harmless.

@panthers8901 i do what i can, this is actually a pretty good idea for a thread.

Hulk vs Hulkbuster could go either(only if IM has enough spare parts). Thor would obliterate any autopilot suit as he doesn't need to hold back against them. Remember how easily he was crushing IM's forearm with his fingers?

Cap and Bucky, even with those suits they can't hurt Thor just like Tony couldn't. Only Cap's shield has the slight chance of doing anything against Thor, but even with the suit backing him up he doesn't have the strength to do any lasting damage. Thor is actually faster than Cap and has far better reaction speed feats, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to circumvent the shield. And while Cap and Bucky are better fighters, they don't have any experience with the suits.

Hulk can stalemate or even beat the Hulkbuster while Thor takes care of Cap and Bucky with ease.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@elderskaar said:

Hulk vs Hulkbuster could go either(only if IM has enough spare parts). Thor would obliterate any autopilot suit as he doesn't need to hold back against them. Remember how easily he was crushing IM's forearm with his fingers?

Cap and Bucky, even with those suits they can't hurt Thor just like Tony couldn't. Only Cap's shield has the slight chance of doing anything against Thor, but even with the suit backing him up he doesn't have the strength to do any lasting damage. Thor is actually faster than Cap and has far better reaction speed feats, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to circumvent the shield.

Hulk can stalemate or even beat the Hulkbuster while Thor takes care of Cap and Bucky with ease.

A better reference for how Thor would fare against automated suites is to just look at how easily he fodderized them in Age of Ultron. All of the original Iron Legion drones were unmanned Iron Mans, its why Ultron called them Tony's hollow men. Since AoU takes place much later than avengers 1 and even iron man 3, it is safe to assume these unmanned armors are at least as good if not better than all previous film armors.

Don't even engage on Cap and Bucky in suites, they would be less skilled than the ones on tonys auto pilot as they have never been shown flying a suite and cannot possibly master it faster than Tony who took more than three hours to do so in iron man 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me just point out that Thor dodged repulsor blasts from ultron sentries at the avengers party from like one foot away. He's pretty fast.

Panthers8901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killraven4334: those were completely new drones they were not like ironman suits even ironman was destroying those drones and when 40 suits and cap come after Thor he will lose