MCU Black Widow VS Mockingbird(Bobbi Morse)

• 76 results
Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MCU Black Widow VS Mockingbird(Bobbi Morse) (87 votes)

Black Widow(MCU) 63%
Mockingbird(MCU) 37%
 • 
MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

They're both pretty cool, but until Bobbi gets more feats Natasha takes this.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow.

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BW.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

Im_Deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to say Mockingbird, because in season two she and her partner fight their way through an entire ship of hydra agents. Also she beat Grant Ward and Agent 33 simultaneously who are both pretty serious fighters.

Drakkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say Mockingbird wins now but in the finale she kicked some ass despite being tortured. She also held off Vin-tak and KO'd Agent 33 quicker than May or Skye ever did.

GreeenDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In light of Bobbi's recent upgrade I think she takes this fight now.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird is certainly the bett from Agents of Shield but Widow has better fears against higher level foes (Ultron bots, Chitari, etc.)

blackcat_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Not necessarily, Nat only beat Ultron bots via disabling them with her batons, and chitauri weren't too impressive. Bobbi however has tangled with a kree soldier that gave lady sif a run for her money.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@blackcat_kitty: she tangled with the Kree but at no point in time was looking like she would come out victorious. She also struggled heavily with May, so it's not like fighting Kree is her level.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, Bobbi wins.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Spector_Rand

With gear Widow.

Without it Bobbi.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IndomitableRegal

With weapons/gear, Natasha wins. Without weapons/gear, it's actually a very close fight, but I feel like Natasha still wins (not by much though).

TorchwoodBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With gear, I'd give it to Natasha. She has a powerhouse of weapons that give her an advantage, and while Bobbi's staves are cool and all, she has nothing to combat the long range electricity that Natasha can throw at her (widow bites.)

Without it, while not a stomp by any means, I'd give it 8/10 to Bobbi. It'd be a tough fight, but I see Bobbi winning most times out of ten. The way she has fought Grant and Melinda suggests to me that she's probably the best of AOS, and so I can't see her being taken down by someone like BW without gear.

Avatar image for theonewhodoesso
TheOneWhoDoesSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobbi. But only with no gear. With it, Nat win's in a close fight.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm willing to back Bobbi in this.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobbi.

Corylamount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Bobbi. She can take it without her ear but Widows gear is really good so if tey have gear Bobbi loses but if they dont Bobbi takes it.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

Widow but it's close.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Leaning Mockingbird

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hotter one. Bobbi has this.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go Bobbi.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Subjective. IMO they're both gorgeous but Scar-Jo is hotter.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow would win, in a tough fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@rbt said:

Subjective. IMO they're both gorgeous but Scar-Jo is hotter.

Agreed.

CaptainMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow by a mile.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By The_Justiciar

Bobbi.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Can't believe people actually voted for Widow

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Justiciar
Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Paytience

@the_magister:

@americanspeeddemon said:

Bump. Can't believe people actually voted for Widow

You won't see a bigger supporter of AoS in general, and Bobbi Morse in particular, than me. She is IMO second only to cap as the best fighter in the MCU. I mean that from almost every stand point. Cap is the better technician, but she is the better fundamentalist, and she is a TANK.

But, I can see some arguments for Widow winning. I say Bobbi wins, but I can make an argument for Widow.

But there is a difference between prize fights and combat. Bobbi can clear some fodder, but Widow is honestly amazing in that respect...these are two entirely different areas of fighting though, and in head to head, one on one encounters, her feats pale in comparison to Bobbi's. That's it. It's like comparing a Marine Martial Arts Instructor to a UFC fighter. Bobbi is a UFC fighter who happens to be really good at fodder. Widow is the opposite. She can fight, but one on one? Bobbi takes 8 of 10. Bigger, just as fast, and has experience against higher level combatants. I'm sorry, we have seen cap go against an Asgardian level opponent, and it did not go well. I'm not saying Kree is Asgardian level exactly, but he was close enough physically to pull a win on one of their best. And she beat May twice, who has been acknowledged as Widows equal or better. May has also said Bobbi is the best she has seen...and that's saying a lot considering her and Widow are actually pretty close friends. In fact, when May needed an emotional open up in early season 2, I believe, she called Widow. So she has direct comparisons between the two.

So like I said, I can make some arguments for Widow winning, but I personally, have Bobbi. But that doesn't mean she is necessarily a better OVERALL fighter than Widow is.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobbi

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobbi is the better fighter but Nat's gadgets give her the win.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7
deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha wins after infinity War

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Bobbi, 6/10.

Extremely close fight.

EDIT: With standard gear, Widow takes a majority.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I didn't feel like Natasha got that much better. She mainly just surprised Corvus and stabbed him and than lost to Proxima with help from Okoye. And Proxima's best feat is being Cap level strength wise. I very well may have forgotten some stuff but I don't think she's Bobbi level at all.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Honestly I didn't feel like Natasha got that much better. She mainly just surprised Corvus and stabbed him and than lost to Proxima with help from Okoye. And Proxima's best feat is being Cap level strength wise. I very well may have forgotten some stuff but I don't think she's Bobbi level at all.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon: @amcu: She faught Corvus head on.

She litteraly did much better than Cap against the Black Order. Corvus and Proxima were shrugging off hits from Wanda and Graive stomped Steve. Widow bodied him in 10 seconds, and she only had to use Proxima's spear to put him down.

Okoye barely lasted against Proxima. Widow held her own for over a minute and entered the fight even before Okoye did. Proxima is ridiculously above any super soldier in stats, fighting her like that is just as good as Bobbi fighting Vin Tak.

Even by CW, she had he feats to give Bobbi hell considering Clint's fight with BP.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: @amcu: She faught Corvus head on.

She litteraly did much better than Cap against the Black Order. Corvus and Proxima were shrugging off hits from Wanda and Graive stomped Steve. Widow bodied him in 10 seconds, and she only had to use Proxima's spear to put him down.

Okoye barely lasted against Proxima. Widow held her own for over a minute and entered the fight even before Okoye did. Proxima is ridiculously above any super soldier in stats, fighting her like that is just as good as Bobbi fighting Vin Tak.

Umm I'm pretty sure she surprised Corvus. And all she did was dodge one attack and than stab him. She'd never be able to beat him or bother him significantly H2H.

Loading Video...

If I'm recalling correctly I don't think Cap had a spear that can easily bypass Corvus's durability when he got beaten. Having such a weapons really makes it way easier. Because all you have to do is hit you'e opponent once and you win.

Her feat against Proxima is a bit foggy in my memory. There was so much going on. But still I ranked Natasha above Okoye in pure skill before IW. If she was better that's impressive but I don't think it would place her at Bobbi level at all. Or close.

Proxima is ridiculously above any super soldier in stats, fighting her like that is just as good as Bobbi fighting Vin Tak.

No she's not above Super Soldiers stat wise. Cap straight up stalemated her in strength despite her having the gravity advantage and having a massive amount of momentum to aid her.

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow Stomps

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 anthp2000  Moderator

@amcu: Running in front of someone is surprising them?

Steve got litteraly manhandled. Widow dodged and blocked everything and landed clean hits on him. Spear or not, only thing that helped her in is putting Corvus down. Doesn't take anything away from the skill she showed. His strength was still way above hers. Having a spear that can hurt the opponent does not take you from getting stomped to stomping someone like Widow did in comparison to Steve.

The performance against Proxima isn't about Widow outperforming Okoye, it's about her giving hell to someone with ridiculous stats and good skill.

Proxima is so far above the super soldiers it's not even funny. She's clearly better than Corvus and both of them were downright tanking hits from Wanda that send them flying and were taking high falls like nothing. They were taking hits from Vision too IIRC.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

Steve got litteraly manhandled. Widow dodged and blocked everything and landed clean hits on him. Spear or not, only thing that helped her in is putting Corvus down. Doesn't take anything away from the skill she showed. His strength was still way above hers. Having a spear that can hurt the opponent does not take you from getting stomped to stomping someone like Widow did in comparison to Steve.

She dodged one attack and than knocked him off of balance with the spear. Than he, looking in the other direction tried a swing to hit her behind him and she dodged it. Than she stabbed him.

No Caption Provided

His strength is irrelevant in this fight. He didn't tag her. All she had to do was avoid his hits and tag him. The only things that matter in that fight are speed and skill.

The performance against Proxima isn't about Widow outperforming Okoye, it's about her giving hell to someone with ridiculous stats and good skill.

Proxima is so far above the super soldiers it's not even funny. She's clearly better than Corvus and both of them were downright tanking hits from Wanda that send them flying and were taking high falls like nothing. They were taking hits from Vision too IIRC.

How is Proxima better than Corvus? She is probably more skilled but that doesn't mean she is stronger or more durable. Again Cap stalemated her strength wise. They put massive emphasis on the fact that he stopped her spear. And she had momentum aiding her. Corvus on the other hand was stronger than Cap IIRC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Bobbi

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JDogg

Natasha solidifies her place as the best of the shield agents (humans) after IW.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@amcu: He was looking at another direction because she landed a hit on him that made him crouch that way, not because she surprised him... Then we litteraly hear them enxchanging a blow with the staves, then Natasha lands a clean direct stab and she kicks him away. It's nothing she couldn't have done with her own weapons, she just wouldn't be able to put him down like that without Proxima's spear.

The fact that he couldn't tag her and be manahndled and floored Steve in seconds speaks mile of the skill gap between them. Again, a spear doesn't take you from getting stomped (Cap) to stomping (Widow) Corvus Glaive. Steve also had his new vibranium "shield" against Corvus, which gives respectable reach.

Steve was getting overpowered and that's why it took him, Widow and Falcon to bfr Proxima. Corvus lost to Widow alone in 10 seconds. I think she was clearly portrayed as superior. And considering that kick from Falcon barely bothered her and that Falcon can move helicopters with that same move, that alone is impressive. Again, they were both tanking hits from Wanda and Vision.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000:

He was looking at another direction because she landed a hit on him that made him crouch that way,.not because she surprised... Then we litteraly hear them enxchanging a blow with the staves, then Natasha lands a clean direct stab and she kicks him away. It's nothing she couldn't have done with her own weapons, she just wouldn't be able to put him down like that without Proxima's spear.

IIRC he was focused on someone else right before their fight began. He technically saw her before she attacked but literally a fraction of a second before. He didn't have time to properly prepare for an attack from behind. Than she outmaneuvered him and stabbed him. The reason I noted that he was looking the other direction on his second swing at her is because dodging an attack from someone that isn't looking at you isn't that impressive.

IIRC in Cap's fight with Corvus he had tackled him and engaged him close up in H2H. That is a fight Steve cannot win and massively different to what Natasha did imo. Steve is facing an opponent that he can't damage and that is far stronger than him. If I recall correctly he still landed hits its' just that those hits where ineffective because he couldn't hurt him. Corvus stomping him isn't bad. He would do the same to Natasha under those circumstances.

The fact that he couldn't tag her and be manahndled and floored Steve in seconds speaks mile of the skill gap between them. Again, a spear doesn't take you from getting stomped (Cap) to stomping (Widow) Corvus Glaive. Steve also had his new "shield" against Corvus.

Yes a spear does. Cap couldn't hurt Corvus. I'm pretty sure he hit him with his shields and it did nothing. If they had been as powerful as Natasha's weapon that Corvus would have died right there.

And having a weapon that allows you to harm you're opponent is a big deal. For comparison in pure H2H Cap would curbstomp MCU Daredevil But give Matt a knife and change his morals and he would kill Cap.

Steve was getting overpowered and that's why it took him, Widow and Falcon to bfr Proxima. Corvus lost to Widow alone in 10 seconds. I think she was clearly portrayed as superior. And considering that kick from Falcon barely bothered her and that Falcon can move helicopters with that same move, that alone is impressive. Again, they were both tanking hits from Wanda and Vision.

Proxima did not overpower Cap.

No Caption Provided

He stopped her spear despite her momentum and she couldn't overpower him. Than he actually pushed her spear up and away.

Widow Cap and Falcon all fought Proxima and Proxima got beaten very quickly. That doesn't mean she's better than Cap. She couldn't tag any of them. Cap at least managed to tag her and grab onto her with the spear. He also disarmed her.

No Caption Provided

I don't think that fight is nearly enough of and indication that she is better Cap in terms of say skill. And she's definitely not stronger. If anything there exchange makes him look stronger but they are likely in the same ball park.

I never thought that Proxima was intended to be superior to Corvus. Likely more skilled and maybe faster. But Corvus had better strength feats and seemed more impressive strength wise visually. I think that's why he was the one to fight Vision.