• 420 results
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BoringPerson

Poll MCU BATTLE: Captain America vs Drax the Destroyer (446 votes)

Captain America 47%
Drax the Destroyer 53%

Drax gets his knives and Cap gets his shield. Drax thinks Cap is another of Thanos's cronies. Cap thinks Drax is trying to kill him really dead.

Starts at 25 feet from one another.

• 
ToffeeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#201  Edited By ToffeeX

@tayssti: more feats isn't > than better feats

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax's entire role in the movie was beating up fodder, firing guns that Rocket built, and getting Ko'd.

Beat up some fodder prison guards. Got Ko'd by Ronan. Beat up some fodder Sakkarians. Then got Ko'd AGAIN.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By mtuske

@toffeex: It's not just more feats it's much better feats. Whether it's taking down an elevator full of armed shield agents, taking down a Quinjet with your shield, falling from great heights without a scratch, throwing a motorcycle thru a jeep, throwing people 30ft in the air, beating better opponents, not being a complete dumbass but the tactical leader of the Avengers, holding motorcycles over his head, staying alive for decades in the ice, momentarily keeping a car from falling off a bridge and on and on and on.

Missed on the part where you said he can only attack him once at range. That is also false. His shield comes back to him.

ToffeeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By ToffeeX

@mtuske: ah so that's why blackwidow is needed to pick it up fter him? And drax could easily kill a elevator full of shield guards, cap and where does cap casually kick and throw people in the air? You said this earlier and I've never seen him do it. Cap has never done anything similar to throwing the bike like that at that speed before and saying even if the bike was near stationary cap was never and his momentum was the thing that threw the bike as he couldn't of threw the bike from a standstill by flipping g over the handle bars, the bike is heavier than cap it's simple physics he couldn't of thrown the bike using his own strength. What better opponents does cap fight, cap has only fought humans and a relatively weak redskull who used guns and ran from fights and when he fought the winter soldier he was getting his ass handed to him and was about to get shot when romonov saves him and when he fights. Also cap was able to catch the shield when bucky threw it back at him and he didn't break his hands and he isn't anywhere near as durable as drax. Heck the only reason cap is still alive is becuase bu ky saved him, and at the end of WS where is cap? Recovering in a hospital.

@huthimamwa The fact that drax survived a space ship crashing into him unscathed is >>>>>>than surviving a few punches and gunshots and ending up in hospital. Did you not see the scene where drax kills the black guy, who was appeared stronger than anyone cap fought, even at the opening part of gotg when he gets shot and then jumps down after quill and you just get the feeling that he is a tank (or at least I did). And he survived a fight with ronan who in gotg imo was stronger than thor (without power gem)

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toffeex: im gonna skipn over every other ridiculous thing you said and go right to you thinking Ronan is anywhere near as stong as Thor. Sorry but I'm gonna need you to back that up with something before I try to take anything else you say seriously. What has Ronan done that makes you think he is close to Thor on a physical level. Please explain.

pateuvasiliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve has way better feats, gonna' go with him.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By mtuske

@toffeex: You are the most consistently wrong person i've seen in a while congrats. The fact that you didn't realize Drax was stupid when it was heavily implied makes me wonder if all the jokes used against him also went over your head in the movie. Thinking Cap was dead was another priceless gem lol.

Anyway if you didn't catch those obvious things in the movies it's no suprise you missed him throwing that guy out of the Sub or Tank can't remember which one and the dude goes flying at least 30ft away. You don't remember him smashing people with his shield in the first Captain America and sending them flying either? Sigh Widow had to grab his shield because it was knocked out of his hand due to a blow that Drax being nowhere near as strong as Ultron could deliver. He has a magnetic thing on his arm that helps him nring it back but even before then he was able to throw the shield at such angles that it came back to him. Red Skull punches left fist prints in steel and Cap took them no problem. You also claim the black dude is stronger than anyone Cap faught? Really? Red Skull, Bucky and Ultron are all way stronger. You are basing that ignorant statement off nothing. Kind of like Cap was dead lol. You clearly haven't watched all his movies or you wouldn't have this amazing lack of knowledge.

Drax being very dumb, weaker, slower, less agile and not as well trained leaves him lacking in the feats department. The dumb thing really hurts him in this fight. All Drax did was get his ass kicked by Ronan who was toying with him. I'd like to have a fight where MCU Cap is drunk to compare but the serum doesn't allow him to get high or drunk. Highly resistant or immune to toxins.

ToffeeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By ToffeeX

@mtuske: how can you say he is stronger than drax, and I was saying that drax isn't as dumb as people make out, cap didn't even win against ultron or winters older so how can you call them feats I watched winters older today and it took a while to put down someone unarmed (at the beginning ) and in WS he never throws or punches anyone casually 30ft in the air like you said in an other post, cap doesn't have a way of putting drax down simple as that if drax can survive a spaceship crash unscathed he can survive cap with a shield

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toffeex: ...still waiting for you to explain how Ronan is physically stronger than Thor....

Saying Cap has no way to put down Drax is ridiculous, you see him bury his shield half deep into solid steel and armored vehicles multiple times. Drax's durability is not higher than armored military vehicles.

And did you really just say Cap didn't beat Winter soldier? Cuz.....yes he did....

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By mtuske

@toffeex: Cap did beat Winter Soldier. Anyway Cap is stronger by feats. Absolutely nothing Drax did can dispute that. You are referring to Batroc. The moment Cap put his shield away he stomped him. I said WS kicks people 30ft in the air which he did and punched a hole in the street which he did. Cap is the one who threw a dude 30ft in the air in Cap 1. Both have better strength and striking feats than Drax.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toffeex: stop making it sound like the ship crashed into him and he was fine. He was Ko'd. Getting Ko'd in this fight means a loss. Cap's shield has shown plenty of times that it has enough power to seriously injure Drax.

ToffeeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: he got up 5mins later, people use cap survive being shot and punch from the WS a feat even when he was left in hospital, watch gotg he casually punches drax into walls and his weapon was also good, I'm pretty sure ronan would destroy thor in hand to hand

amagicbum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like both characters but read some stupid replies that i usually see on youtube. once i saw a mention of age of ultron though i stopped reading since i haven't seen the movie so i can't base this off any of captain america's feats in that movie. captain may be faster and more agile but drax is pretty agile in the movie too if any of you remember the fighting scenes. drax jumped up pretty high and ripped apart that turret bot. i just don't see captain america taking the same hits that drax was taking from ronan. he'd probably pass out and/or die from the chokeholds he had drax in alone. drax's durability alone would make him win this. captain america could barely stand after getting shot 3 times by regular bullets. drax was hit head on by a full speed spaceship after being pushed by ronan's hammer and while in a 10 second chokehold. i just can't see captain america inflicting more damage that than to drax and plus in the movie drax states his reflexes are too fast so i think he'd just catch his shield if thrown at him and absorb impact, like winter soldier did, since he's much stronger. i won't be back to this thread until after i see age of ultron if i even remember to come back.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap throws a motorcycle at him over and over again

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hm interesting but cap probably takes this

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go Drax. Don't think Cap has the damage output.

Toy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax is basically featless, mostly because Ronan is also featless.

You can assume that Ronan is crazy strong and that the beatdown he gave Drax speaks to his durability but that isn't how CV and feats work. For all we know Ronan had mere human strength, he did use quite a bit of effort to lift and swing his mallet.

His only feats are tearing a robot and 2-3 shotting human guards. Cap cut through hundreds of robots and absolutely ragdolls human guards.

Hopefully GotG2 gives us a stronger Drax but right now he has no chance whatsoever.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the fact that cap betas drax is weird and probably messes up marvel but... Thats how the movies worked out.. Unless the weight and strength of everything in gotg was way above things on earth, cap looked stronger than drax, faster than drax, more skilled than drax, cooler than drax, smarter than drax, taller than drax.. Ill even say about as durable as drax in terms of beatings. Steve never gave up and has never been put down for a long time.. Drax got beat up and was down. I think drax tanked a couple things that would have cut rogers but hes not human and hes drax so id hope he could.. Still super weak and when they team up in the avengers 3 its looking like steve will be taking out thanos a lot quicker than drax

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go Drax. Don't think Cap has the damage output.

What damage soak or durability feats does Drax have to justify this?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@huthimamwa: Drax is stronger, more durable and more agile. He has faced tougher foes than Cap and survived. Cap doesn't have the strength to put him down in a one on one fight.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huthimamwa: Drax is stronger, more durable and more agile. He has faced tougher foes than Cap and survived. Cap doesn't have the strength to put him down in a one on one fight.

I guess you could reach and say his one durability feat (Ship) hit him directly and he survived (Ko'd). The other two, he has done nothing to put him above Cap in. The "tougher foe" absolutely stomped him so perhaps its not the best example.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax lacks Helicopter feats

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@buildhare: Cap still doesn't have the damage output to take him out. Point I was making with Ronan that he survived a couple of his attacks. Meaning his does have pretty good durability and Cap really can not match the striking feats of Ronan to put Drax down.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Cap still doesn't have the damage output to take him out. Point I was making with Ronan that he survived a couple of his attacks. Meaning his does have pretty good durability and Cap really can not match the striking feats of Ronan to put Drax down.

Which striking feats are those? Because Cap has sent grown men flying just as far as Ronan did. He has comparable striking with just his fists.

With the shield? Drax doesn't have a horse in this race.

And how would Drax even put him down?

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By huthimamwa

@emperorthanos: Drax is absolutely not more agile or stronger than Cap. Drax has one single strength feat to is name and it doesn't put him above all of Cap's. He took a few seconds of struggling to pull apart a small robot. Using the exact same motion, Cap pulled apart a solid log with almost no effort. He also has many other strength feats that are more impressive than Drax's one. Drax being more agile is just absurd. He's less skilled than Cap. And Cap has the better weapon.

As mentioned above, Cap has sent people flying with his fists and with his shield he has pierced solid military armored vehicles. He could definitely KO Drax.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@huthimamwa:

@emperorthanos said:

Which striking feats are those? Because Cap has sent grown men flying just as far as Ronan did. He has comparable striking with just his fists.

With the shield? Drax doesn't have a horse in this race.

And how would Drax even put him down?

You aren't seriously saying Captains strength can compare to to Ronan the accuser. Ronan is far stronger than him.

And as to how he will put him down. Captain doesn't have the durability to survive multiple stabs from someone of Drax stength.

@emperorthanos: Drax is absolutely not more agile or stronger than Cap. Drax has one single strength feat to is name and it doesn't put him above all of Cap's. He took a few seconds of struggling to pull apart a small robot. Using the exact same motion, Cap pulled apart a solid log with almost no effort. He also has many other strength feats that are more impressive than Drax's one. Drax being more agile is just absurd. He's less skilled than Cap. And Cap has the better weapon.

As mentioned above, Cap has sent people flying with his fists and with his shield he has pierced solid military armored vehicles. He could definitely KO Drax.

You can't compare break a log to breaking a robot meant to hold down some of the galaxies dangerous criminals that is just ridiculous. Cap maybe slightly more agile but Drax is stronger than him.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online
Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Cap was also ripping Ultron bots apart with his bar hands that have better durability feats then the ones Drax destroyed.

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Cap isn't slightly more agile, he is much more agile. Struggling to rip apart a featless robot that we have no idea what it's even made of is Drax's only strength feat. It is not more impressive that holding a motorcycle with 3 (or was it 4?) grown woman on it over your head, or throwing a motorcycle with enough force to crush a jeep or lifting a giant steel beam off Bucky or matching Drax's ONE strength feat by also ripping apart robots. Cap is stronger than Drax....the feats show it.

blackpanther16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax stomps

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax take this one, Ronan is not just casually evading his hits with his backturn that already gives the implication that he got far superior reflexes, so we can't really take away anything from Drax. In terms of Durability, he survive blunt blast from a gem amp Ronan, take a few beating from Ronan and survive a ship crashing in front of him while being choked by a gem amp Ronan.

So unless Cap has far superior reflex than Ronan, then he won't really get hit, if he can't replicate Ronan striking feat or the ship crashing into Drax kind of damage output then there is no way Cap can duke it out with his own striking power with or without shield.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one with feats.

GOTG is a bottle in the ocean at this point, getting stomped by Ronan isn't impressive as Ronan himself is featless.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to his skill, speed, not inconsiderable strength (though certainly not on Drax's level), durability (again Drax has more), and hard core weapon, I see Captain America taking this most of the time. I wasn't sure at first until I read most of the argument. I'd give this to Cap 7/10

MiamiShaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I realize this post was before age of ultron and civil war but seeing cap not only prevent a helicopter from taking off but also holding iron from flying with one arm, does your opinion of his strength level change?

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap should win

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By FableCounty

very close, possibly Cap after Civil War

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

a while ago, I voted Drax. I wish to change that. For the record.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By xtreme1

I'm with Cap.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By uugieboogie

It's pains me that this thread can even be made smh

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, the cap fanboyism is hard. Im aware Drax wasnt that impressive in the movie, but his strength was better than caps and his durability was well above. The guy got hit by a freaking space ship and got up a few moments later, literally nothing cap could do would but him down. His strength is also vastly under-estimated, he ripped apart a sentry bot, ripped apart part of an aliens head and ripped apart Groots roots (lol) which were shown to be able to protect the Guardians from a fall that destroyed a very large ship. He also harmed Ronan with a punch, the very guy that took a rocket to the chest that was said to be able to destroy moons. I just finished rewatching the movie, and people dont give Drax enough credit simply because he's not as swift and flashy as Cap in the way he fights. Drax wins, only chance cap has is to disarm him and use Drax's blades against him.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtuske: Youre a dumbass. (Sorry for the language, couldnt think of a better word) you saying Drax is stupid proves you know nothing of the character. It was said IN THE MOVIE that his people are very literal, thats why he is the way he is.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Drax

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely cap .

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By mtuske

@the_fub: You can be literal and stupid. Thanks for bumping a year and a half old comment though lol. What are you 12.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap demolishes.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap would definitely win, but Drax isn't going down without a fight, nor is he going down quickly.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap kicks his ass

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By The_Fub

@mtuske: The very fact that you ask if im twelve hints that you are immature yourself, honsetly only teenagers ask that, especially over something so minor. Good one champ. Also is there some secret rules that i never knew about? Can i not respond to a post? Did you state somewhere that you changed your opinion? Next time either dont post to begin with, or dont respond if youre going to get all pissy lol - also, nothing in the movie implys that he's stupid, the only thing he did that could be considered dumb was calling Ronan, but he even admitted he was blinded by rage and that it was a mistake.