MCU Batroc The Leaper runs the Arrow H2H gauntlet (CW)

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By QuakeBlood

R1 - Laurel Lance

R2 - Current Roy

R3 - Diggle

R4 - Huntress

R5 - Billy Wintergreen

R6 - China White

R7 - Nyssa

R8 - Oliver Queen

-----------------------------

Batroc get full rest and healing between fights.

H2H only.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might stop at 1. Definitely stops at 2.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 maybe. The guy was beating Cap for awhile and competing in hand to hand with him once Cap got serious too.

Not even close. He landed 2 clear hits on Cap the whole fight and that was shortly after he sneak attacked him. Once Cap ACTUALLY fought he was KO'd in less than a minute. He stops at 2.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 maybe. The guy was beating Cap for awhile and competing in hand to hand with him once Cap got serious too.

Batroc was beating Cap? When? All he did was land a couple hits on him. Cap stomped him once he started fighting back.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He had Cap on the defensive for the first half of the fight and knocked him down three times if I remember correctly

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its hard cause laurel goes from not being able to be a street thug to hilding off and nearly beating two league ninjas at once. If laurel is at her best she might win a few but batroc isnt beating roy

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He had Cap on the defensive for the first half of the fight and knocked him down three times if I remember correctly

He took Cap by surprise and started throwing kicks and punches before he could recover. Once Steve did recover, he stomped Batroc.

The_Paradox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc showed superior skill and technique to Laurel.

Batroc probably stops at Round Two.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He may win 1. That's about it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of these people don't have any feats without gear of some kind. I'm not caught up but I think he makes it to Ollie.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

THE GUY AT THEBEGINING OF CAP2 WAS BATROC?!? Is that it?!? What the hell?!?

Anyway, he Stops at 2

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of these people don't have any feats without gear of some kind. I'm not caught up but I think he makes it to Ollie.

Laurel has taken down three league of assasins ninja on her own.

Roy beat the cr@p out of 3 guys, all bigger than him, while he was handcuffed. And got tagged once.

Diggle fought evenly with China White.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he could make it to Oliver. Yes he lost to captain america but its freaking Captain America, of course he would lose. However, Batroc actually made him play defense for a while and actually knocked him down. Steve stomped when he got serious but the point is that batroc actually forced Steve to get serious and not mess around. I say he makes it to Oliver, but he doesn't have enough feats to justify a claim of him defeating Oliver.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sy8000

@rbt: I'm not caught up but I'n pretty sure she uses a staff for fights…and that feat is totally high end for Roy. He's never had that kind of skill in his other fights.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RBT

@rbt: I'm not caught up but I'n pretty sure she uses a staff for fights…

She does and that is why I said Batroc has a shot against her.

and that feat is totally high end for Roy. He's never had that kind of skill in his other fights.

Yep. That's his best showing till date.

Death-Killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Death-Killer

Batroc knocked Cap around a few times. Cap was in control the whole time but Batroc did land on him even with his shield.

Loading Video...

More importantly what he did was tank Caps hits. He ate an elbow, a couple knees, punches, an oblique kick, the same teep that 1 shotted another soldier & that backflip kick he threw at the end. He ate strikes from a Meta Human. The same guy that nearly solo'd his entire strike team.

I say he stops at 6 or 7.

phlox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anywhere from 6 to 8 imo. He knocked down cap multiple times and tanked his blows. His biography read by Crossbones states he's ex French Intelligence with over 36 kill missions on his ledger before he left. Works as an international mercenary mercenary now whose on top of Interpol's most wanted and on SHIELD's radar. Dude only has one showing but it was a good one against Cap. That combined with his background (where he most likely got a lot of training/experience) makes me think he goes up that far.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Avatar image for tremble_in_fear
tremble_in_fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 or 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No, Diggle did not fight evenly with China White. He got wrecked every single time they encountered.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: No, Diggle did not fight evenly with China White. He got wrecked every single time they encountered.

He got wrecked the first time, but Diggle actually held his own in their second fight. He sure seemed like he was struggling a little, but he did keep up with her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: How did he hold his own? China beat him in like 5 seconds when they fought the second time, he parried around 2 punches then was beaten iirc, and that was after she was sent flying from that truck.

Avatar image for tremble_in_fear
tremble_in_fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tremble_in_fear

@thehunter: Use this to support your argument. Just a friendly helper.

Loading Video...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: How did he hold his own? China beat him in like 5 seconds when they fought the second time, he parried around 2 punches then was beaten iirc, and that was after she was sent flying from that truck.

What? China didn't beat him in their second fight. They were both landing blows on each other. Diggle was taking his knife out when Oliver interrupted the fight. Heck, Diggle even mentioned it later in the episode that Oliver shouldn't have interrupted because he was about to make his move. And he was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: He was about to be killed then, try to estimate where China's hands were when it got hit by the arrow, and you'll see that with what we were shown, that obviously was a loss for Diggle. I don't remember Diggle dealing any blows. IIRC, China was on complete offence then, she was the one dealing blows, Diggle stopped two punches (?) then Diggle was losing his balance and was about to be killed and that was when Ollie came in.

What Diggle said is irrelevant.

1. He could simply be boasting.

2. You don't know what plan he had

3. You don't know if he would've been able to do it in the right time.

4. Even if he did have a plan, who's to say it's a plan that would prove him fighting on par with China?

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8 or clears. Could probably take at least 4-5/10 if not more from Oliver.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stand by the assessment he loses to Oliver.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

I think he could make it to Oliver. Yes he lost to captain america but its freaking Captain America, of course he would lose. However, Batroc actually made him play defense for a while and actually knocked him down. Steve stomped when he got serious but the point is that batroc actually forced Steve to get serious and not mess around. I say he makes it to Oliver, but he doesn't have enough feats to justify a claim of him defeating Oliver.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Stops at 5, no way he is clearing.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could maybe make it to Oliver. He tanked a lot of blows from Cap, which means he's already taken more than anyone on this list can dish out. His unorthodox style presents a unique challenge as well. In pure H2H I don't see anyone having the skill/striking to put him down, though Oliver will probably outlast him in a fight.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes it and then looses to Oliver