Firestorm
Firestorm
Captain Cold
Captain Cold
Arrow
Arrow
The Flash
The Flash
  • Since I was informed today Quicksilver's striking feats from the movie don't count as "real" striking feats, please provide any examples of any "real" feats that he may have had. I was also informed that he had no striking feats whatsoever so good luck with that.
  • Team chemistry is perfect.
  • Preparation: 1 week
  • Morals: Cap and Widow are blood-lusted. Everyone else is in character.
  • No BFR.
  • No outside interference.
  • Standard equipment
  • Distance apart: 1,000 feet

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RBT

Tony could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Tony could solo.

The only one I can see beating Tony is Firestorm. He seems like he will be really impressive, but so far lacks any good feats.

Avengers win, but only because of Tony. The rest would get roflstomped.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras said:
@rbt said:

Tony could solo.

The only one I can see beating Tony is Firestorm. He seems like he will be really impressive, but so far lacks any good feats.

Avengers win, but only because of Tony. The rest would get roflstomped.

Exactly.

DCCW's street level character are more impressive than those of MCU. But MCU has more powerful mid/upper tier characters.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony Stark might be too much.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Kokemabb200

I agree with Tony soloing

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: What could tony do to the flash?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More than what Barry can do to Tony. Tony can keep spamming missiles and bullets. Barry can't dodge forever.

Thinking about it, I can see Barry catching Tony's missiles and redirecting it on him.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@killermovies said:

More than what Barry can do to Tony. Tony can keep spamming missiles and bullets. Barry can't dodge forever.

Thinking about it, I can see Barry catching Tony's missiles and redirecting it on him.

He only did it that once to a single missile. I doubt that he could do it continuously with multiple missiles at once. Be more realistic and, for the love of God, stop speculating so much. Barry may be at a level now where he could do what you claim but for now, it remains to be seen.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: so are you agreeing or disagreeing with me...?

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killermovies

Maybe Barry can supersonic punch IronMan when he gets in range

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows? We're not Tony Stark. What I do know is that the guy was intelligent enough to build the Iron Man armor in a cave with a box of scraps. Last month I would have asked "what can Tony do to the Hulk?" and then I watched AoU and realized he was more than capable with prep. Same applies here, he'd think of something to combat Flash.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@killermovies said:

He only did it that once to a single missile. I doubt that he could do it continuously with multiple missiles at once. Be more realistic and, for the love of God, stop speculating so much. Barry may be at a level now where he could do what you claim but for now, it remains to be seen.

At least try to be a little less obvious. You create a spite thread and when someone is actually giving reasons as why it is not a complete mismatch you start your usual lowballing and trolling. At least don't do that in your own thread.

@rbt: so are you agreeing or disagreeing with me...?

Disagreeing. Tony can definitely hurt Barry. Barry has some great reflexes feats while dodging single projectiles, but he doesn't do that well against multiple targets. He'll be overwhelmed if Tony starts spamming and using area attacks.

Though if Tony doesn't play smart, Barry can put him down. However low the odds may be.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: not in 1 week

And why not? A week is a long time, and Tony Stark is a quick thinker. It's not like Flash is even that powerful, not only was Arrow able to defeat him without any prep at all, but even General Eiling figured out a way to incapacitate him when he tried to rescue Firestorm.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Barry can supersonic punch IronMan when he gets in range

Tony's suit can take a supersonic punch.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: you are making me seem dumb :(

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killermovies: better question how will flash hit tony without breaking his hand or exploding his body?

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: you are making me seem dumb :(

Lol. I have been there.

DCCW Flash is nowhere near his comic self. Yet.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killermovies: no the first time he did a mach 1 punch be broke his wrist and hand

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

• Preparation: 1 week

For Tony Stark and you didn't even give the other side Cisco or Wells. Spite match is obvious spite. Come on man, you know better.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@super_mod said:
@rbt said:
@killermovies said:

At least try to be a little less obvious. You create a spite thread and when someone is actually giving reasons as why it is not a complete mismatch you start your usual lowballing and trolling. At least don't do that in your own thread.

Okay...I'll try to keep that in mind next time bc I always take advice from scrub debaters such as yourself. lol Pathetic.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rbt:

DCCW Flash is nowhere near his comic self. Yet.

Seems like he actually is very powerful, it's just clear he still can't fight decent competition without coaching and he's nowhere near experienced or creative as CW Reverse Flash.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero

Wells would most likely solo with a week of prep. I agree, he should have at least gave them Cisco.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah man, RBT. He's trash but he's deluded himself into thinking that he's a good debater. I have nothing on you man.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RBT

@rbt said:
@super_mod said:
@rbt said:
@killermovies said:

Okay...I'll try to keep that in mind next time bc I always take advice from scrub debaters such as yourself. lol Pathetic.

You see the irony here? You probably don't.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@super_mod said:
@rbt said:
@super_mod said:
@rbt said:
@killermovies said:

All I see is a reply from a scrub that who doesn't know he's a scrub...a scrub that I am going to start ignoring after sending them this last reply..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@super_mod said:
@rbt said:
@super_mod said:
@rbt said:
@killermovies said:

All I see is a reply from a scrub that who doesn't know he's a scrub...a scrub that I am going to start ignoring after sending them this last reply..

Good for you.

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow i thought Comic Vine was a friendly place with mature people,cmon guys u can do Better

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Tempted to say the Tin Mans can solo

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By GXrevolution96

Barry is one of the most incompetent super hero characters in fiction at the moment. His speed means moot. Tony stomps.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By buttersdaman000

Did you really make a whole thread to prove me wrong??? Lol c'mon....Quicksilver has no striking feats...dismantling a robot that normal human woman can destroy under her own strength isn't a "feat".

As for the match, MCU Avengers stomp. This is clear spite.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke = Cap

Arrow > Hawkeye

Captain Cold > Black Widow

Flash > Quicksilver (Flash's incompetence is overblown, he's very effective, recently at least)

ATOM < War Machine

Firestorm and Iron Man are the wildcards. Firestorm certainly has the potential to roll some heads if he goes nuclear, but otherwise, and especially with prep, Iron Man would solo everybody.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke = Cap

I think that Cap's AoU feats put him above Slade now...by kind of a wide margin too.

Arrow > Hawkeye

In H2H "yes" but in archery, it's debatable.

Captain Cold > Black Widow

Could go either way. If Widow can dodge the cold gun and get up close then it's over for him. Plus he's not that competent a villain imo.

Flash > Quicksilver (Flash's incompetence is overblown, he's very effective, recently at least)

Debatable but Barry has more feats to go off of so he really should win just based off that. His durability sucks though so if Pietro tags him once or twice, he's done.

ATOM < War Machine

Ray finally showed me something tonight but he's still got room for improvement but then again so does Rhodey imo.

Firestorm and Iron Man are the wildcards. Firestorm certainly has the potential to roll some heads if he goes nuclear, but otherwise, and especially with prep, Iron Man would solo everybody.

Yeah I agree, if Ronnie goes nuke then he solos everyone here, including his own teammates lol

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity bump

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man and War Machine are durable enough to withstand anything the team can throw at them. Tony is also by no means "slow" when maneuvering in the air.

Iron Man can solo.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Flash has many times displayed dumbness when fighting new opponents. He'll quite often get tagged by enemies that he could put down without being touched. For that reason, Tony could beat him.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

War Machine and Iron Man can solo but Deathstroke Fire Storm and Flash will be a problem

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE ATOM SOLOS. HE 1-SHOTTED A JET.