MCU Avengers+ vs. CW Flash/Arrow Rogues

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jhaigo: Worst post ever lol. Multiplex can't even multiply into 10 let alone 100 clones and RF can't phase through anyone as durable as Hulk, Thor, or Ironman. Falcon, Wara Machine, and Tony can just spam rockets and bullets from the sky where he could never reach them. Skye could knock him out or kills him with her powers. Hawkeye could kill him with a trick arrow. Wanda could mess with his mind. Deathlok could kill him with rockets or stop his heart with an Emp magnet. Hulk or Thor could kill him with one blow after he tries (and fails) to phase his hand through them. You arrow/flash fanboys don't understand anything lol

@kfabz-23: RF can't even beat Oliver Queen lol so how is he doing anything to the Avengers?

Hovant1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen so many great arguments for both sides. But personally I can't look past the sheer raw power of the Avengers. I really don't think weather wizard can solo in any way by making a tidal wave, he will need time which he most likely won't have and even if he did I'm pretty sure vision, Tony, Hulk and Thor would all at least survive. either by tanking it or simply flying over it. Reverse Flash to me seems the only real threat along with Grodd. But if Barry along with Firestorm and Arrow can stop him I'm sure The Avengers can beat him. The rest I just see Hulk bulldozing before they can do much, since they have human level durability. Grodd is a tricky one but with prep I'm sure Tony could figure out a way to overcome his telepathy for the whole team, even without prep Barry managed to snap himself out of it so I'm sure one of the team would be able to snap out of it long enough to take him down.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: flawed, Oliver Queen took away his powers. Avengers can't take away his powers because they don't know Ray Palmer.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: He still got Pwned by a regular human so he stands no chance here lol.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jhaigo: Worst post ever lol. Multiplex can't even multiply into 10 let alone 100 clones and RF can't phase through anyone as durable as Hulk, Thor, or Ironman. Falcon, Wara Machine, and Tony can just spam rockets and bullets from the sky where he could never reach them. Skye could knock him out or kills him with her powers. Hawkeye could kill him with a trick arrow. Wanda could mess with his mind. Deathlok could kill him with rockets or stop his heart with an Emp magnet. Hulk or Thor could kill him with one blow after he tries (and fails) to phase his hand through them. You arrow/flash fanboys don't understand anything lol

@kfabz-23: RF can't even beat Oliver Queen lol so how is he doing anything to the Avengers?

Why not?

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: but he owns a speedster who would beat all the regular humans in Avengers.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Bc he's only displayed the ability to phase through people that only have human durability/density. And I know you're probably gonna say some sh!t about "molecules" and "dense atoms blah blah blah" but who cares about any of that? It proves nothing. Unless RF displays the ability to phase through people with Thor/Hulk/Vision/Deathlok/Iron Man suit-type durability, positing that he could without an feat to back up the claim is 110% SPE-CU-LA-TION.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sevErtC9X8g

Multiplex showed no limit to duplicating himself.

Multiplex alone is trouble, we've seen that fodder is enough to make the Avengers struggle. With prep Multiplex could get good gear and Malcolm has the omega now. And Reverse Flash could certainly phase through Ironman, Quicksilver, Captain America, Wanda, Hawkeye & Widow. The rogues have to people who can control people's mind so the Hulk turns on the team.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hovant1 said:

But if Barry along with Firestorm and Arrow can stop [Reverse Flash] I'm sure The Avengers can beat him.

If either of you actually saw that fight, you'd remember that RF OHKO's Firestorm (saved by Barry), crushes Barry 1 vs 1, and kicks Arrow's ass even after Arrow gets in a surprise prep-tech arrow...

RF has the killshot on Arrow and then monologues. If Arrow doesn't get in the surprise arrow, then Firestorm gets KO'd by the whirlwind and Barry is fighting 1 vs 1 with RF... which ends the fight. Sans villainous jobbing, RF > Arrow/Firestorm/Flash

1 week prep probably gives the Avengers the win though. Basic knowledge is enough for Tony to prep for Mist and outfit his entire team in armor... Why they don't always just do that is completely beyond me.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By stone-cold

@boringperson: You obviously didn't watch the fight lol. RF never kicked Oliver's butt at any point during that fight. After he phased out the nanites from his body (while in the ground...where Oliver sat him down...for the '2nd time' during their "fight"), RF blitzed and talked shite instead of chasing through Arrow's chest, which allowed Barry to save him. You can as many lame excuses about plot or "jobbing" (whatever the hell that means), but the bottom line is that RF got his butt kicked by a peak human. He's not doing shite to the Avengers here. Now go edit the part of your post that said that Arrow was getting beaten by RF bc it makes you look stupid.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Because his not alone, he won't have to constantly watch for sneak attacks because he has a team with him. He has telepaths with him who could make Hulk go against the team, Thor has shown that he's not immune to telepaths so Thor could turn against the team, which makes the only threat Vision.

Multiplex, Reverse Flash, Deathstroke, Weather Wizard, Mist, Grodd, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Thor & Hulk (Mind Controlled) vs Vision hmm too hard to choose

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is forgetting QS durability and striking power in AoU. He was punching and running through Ultron bots bare handed. Uppercutting Cap, even budging Thor. Dont think Thawne is that strong but he is most definitely faster. Girder, Deathstroke and Grodd are the ony physical challenge and the Agents of SHIELD have taken down similar. Mockingbird went hand to hand with a Kree. They took out Crusher Creel. Skye took down the inhuman that made copies of herself and could easily AoE blast multiplex and half of the Rogues alone. Deathlok could do a lot of damage. May is a monster. Thor could just spam lightning blasts. Vision, War Machine and Falcon just rain death from above. Rogues are good but they are nowhere near Avengers good. And the SHIELD Agents are no slouches by any means. Drax and Quill can just sit back and watch. With prep FitzSimmons and Stark make this not even a fair fight. Without prep I STILL dont see the Rogues taking more than 3/10 maybe 4 with luck. Cap was taking Ultron blasts to the chest. Hawkeyes trick arrows take out multiple targets at once. Black Widow will be shooting to kill. Hulk is the freaking Hulk. The Rogue wanking is serious on the Vine.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@boringperson: Because his not alone, he won't have to constantly watch for sneak attacks because he has a team with him. He has telepaths with him who could make Hulk go against the team, Thor has shown that he's not immune to telepaths so Thor could turn against the team, which makes the only threat Vision.

Multiplex, Reverse Flash, Deathstroke, Weather Wizard, Mist, Grodd, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Thor & Hulk (Mind Controlled) vs Vision hmm too hard to choose

Or Tony just preps a large scale flashbang to start the battle that his entire team is immune to...

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyena401: May is not in this fight, Skye is.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@kfabz-23: Not entirely sure Hulk can be mind controlled in AoU all SW really did was set him off. At best maybe Grodd would turn Hulk into a huge distraction and probably kill most of his own team in the process.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@boringperson: has Tony built this flash bang in the MCU?

He has a week of prep and knows the majority of opponents seemingly can't handle powerful light/sonics. Is it an unreasonable assumption?

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By StormKing1221

In reality Stark can have an army of suits to stomp the rogues ready in a week, but that would be overkill...wait this entire fight is overkill. Hulk would one shot the majority of the rogues because they all have either human or peak human durability. Wanda has shown much more impressive telepathy than Grood so everyone can forget about insta win via mindrape and once again with a week prep and basic knowledge of RF Tony can build the same thing Palmer built to nullify his speed unless anyone here will claim Palmer who can barely build one suit period is smarter than Stark who could build several suits in a span of a few weeks. DC, durability, versatility, and strength all go to the Avengers. RF cannot solo the Avengers so he cannot make up for his team being inferior in all aspects.

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: Brain fart. There was a similar battle that had May with the berserker staff. But Quake was trained by May and Ward and has gone toe to toe with both so It does speak for her skill

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: I'm guessing you have not seen Flash as at the end of Multiplexs episode he turns into a huge army composed of hundreds of him. If you want proof of Multiplex's powers I can show you the scene. Wells has put his hand through a perosn and a wall at the same time so I don't see the difficulty. Even if he couldn't Oliver beat him by getting him off guard while he was monologuing. Barry can catch bullets but he is nowhere near the speed of RF. Anyway Mist should take down everyone who breathes i.e. everyone who is not Iron Man, War Machine and Vision. Even if RF just takes down Quicksilver Mist can easily take all the others except for those above. Hulk might survive but rainbow raider can use his powers to make him attack his teammates, making him a liability that the Avengers cannot take down. If he beats the rest of the Avengers he can be attacked physcically by Grodd and without proof of there being any limit to Well's vibro-hand he could insta-kill Hulk.

When it's just the non-breathers left around, Heatwave, Cold and Glider can try to take down War Machine and Iron Man. They can't take going down to Absoluote Zero and we have seen what heat can do to their suits in Iron Man 3. Grodd can also physcically assault them, with him being physically powerful as well catching Barry's supersonic punch that took down Girder who had bullets bounce off him. They defeat Grodd by getting him hit by a train and by the end of the episode we see him scaling a building with no apparent damage. Vision will be a problem and I severely doubt telepathy works on an Android powered by the Mind Stone of all things so I guess he would just need to get dogpiled. Cold's gun should work to stop his atoms from vibrating and Weather Wizard could distract him with his tornadoes. The Avengers team have a lot of heavy-hitters and if it was just the most powerful guys from each team then I woul be inclined to support the Avengers but since they have so many on their team that will be useless agaisnt the rogues and the Rogues have their weird, kindof hax things I give the win to the Rogues.

ToffeeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By ToffeeX

This post is aids, people making speculations, then calling out others for making speculations, so much overrating and underrating too much bias, little to no context, I think I read something about putting quake and other humans in quinjets and shield nuking rogues, I just don't understand, people saying the flyers will be untouchable, even though there's someone who controls the weather... Anyway the correct answer is Avengers win 6.9/10 times rogues win 3.1/10 :>

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

@stone-cold: flawed, Oliver Queen took away his powers. Avengers can't take away his powers because they don't know Ray Palmer.

MCU has more than Ray Palmer in both quality and quantity. They have Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. Please don't say that there's no proof Stark isn't faaaaar beyond Palmer. The A.T.O.M suit is a demonstrably crappier version of the Iron Man armor and anyone watching can see that.

And please don't claim that the Marvel team would be handicapped by not knowing Thawne like the CW heroes do. The Avengers have whatever data Palmer and Queen were working with when they made those arrows because Skye is a Felicity Smoake level hacker. And that's just the tip of the iceberg on this Avengers team's intelligence apparatus.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: I think creating a suit that could shrink is better than creating a suit of armour.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: I ain't seen it shrink yet. On the other hand I have seen it misfire, crash, overheat, and break.

Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Falcon, you worthless piece of shit!

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: he shrunk on Arrow season finale, watch Legends of Tomorrow trailer.

MrClarky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Rouges have this. RF takes out Wanda and QS first then proceeds to take out all the humans then the rest of the team works together to take out the rest of the MCU team. With Wanda gone MCU team have no counter for Grodd TP, he turns the Hulk against them I really don't see how MCU team could win this but I'd like to hear it if anyone has a counter to my argument.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Wells with a week of prep is scary

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers Stomp.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers!

Wanda TPs them, she has shown the ability to control several people at once and from a distance, she did this when aiding in Sakovia’s evacuation. She should also able to negate Grodd’s TP, her feats where more impressive. Wanda can also use her TK to disintegrate them, the same way she did with Ultron’s robots. Her TK is strong enough to bend vibranium.

Hulk and Quicksilver runs around taking out everyone. They could basically KO/kill anyone they hit. None of the rouges should survive the punch hulk landed on the leviathan and Quicksilver was tearing apart Ultron’s robots with a single punch, RV might be faster (debatable) but does not have this kind of striking power.

Iron man, Thor, War Machine, Falcon and Vision stay airborne the whole fight and simply keep shooting down at the Rogues. Tony can´t summon the Hulkbuster, but nothing was said about summoning the Iron legion, something he has done mid battle before. He could call them for additional air support.

Cap, Drax, Deathlok should be able to take the mid-level rouges.

Hawkeye has shown better accuracy and faster shooting then Cold, Heatwave and Golden Glider. With the help of star lord, Skye and Mocking bird they should take out the weaker ones.

The rouges do have fire power, but most of the have normal durability, one hit and they are out.

The only Rogue that poses a threat is the Reverse Flash, he would take out several Marvel heroes. But he has never phased his hand through someone without having to stop in front of them; he has never done it in movement. This would leave him vulnerable; especially with basic knowledge on each other all of Marvel heroes would focus on him the most. Besides Barry, Oliver and Firestorm KOed him, the Avengers should be able to do the same.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How they gonna fight in Grodd's presence