Reverse Flash
Reverse Flash
Deathstroke (Mirakuru)
Deathstroke (Mirakuru)
Merlyn
Merlyn
Gorilla Grodd
Gorilla Grodd
From the left: Deathbolt, Rainbow Raider, Weather Wizard, Peek-a-boo, and The Mist
From the left: Deathbolt, Rainbow Raider, Weather Wizard, Peek-a-boo, and The Mist
Captain Cold & Heat Wave
Captain Cold & Heat Wave
Golden Glider
Golden Glider
Blackout
Blackout
Pied Piper
Pied Piper
Girder
Girder
Multiplex
Multiplex
Captain Boomerang
Captain Boomerang

• No Hulkbuster armor for Iron Man.
  • Team chemistry/co-op is perfect.
  • Prep: Both sides get 1 week with only basic knowledge about each other.
  • Standard equipment
  • In character
  • No BFR.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm gonna go with the rogues, they may have been taken down but a lot of it is luck

Pyronite7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pyronite7

Weather Wizard solos. He's a city leveller.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wich means nothing to the flying Avengers.

Avengers with some difficulty. RF's "phasing" isn't really phasing. He's litteraly vibrating his hand at such high speeds it slices through flesh, pretty much like Raiden's HF blade.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogues stomp hard

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pierpat

The mist could solo everyone but vision, that then goes down in a Gang-stomp.

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to go with the Rouges. Reverse Flash is the fastest person here and could take out a lot of people with his phasing.

Pyronite7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyronite7 said:

Avengers with some difficulty. RF's "phasing" isn't really phasing. He's litteraly vibrating his hand at such high speeds it slices through flesh, pretty much like Raiden's HF blade.

Sorry. Everyone but Iron Man get caught in the wave. Thor's flight is limited. He cant stay airborne forever.

Reverse Flash speed blitzes and phases through Avengers.

Thats cool. Rouges still win

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyronite7: Reverse Flash could get to Stark before he even thinks of flying. Grodd could TP him.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phantom16

Thor solos. Hulk solos. Wonda Solos.

Quicksilver stomps Reverse Flash

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:
@pyronite7 said:

Sorry. Everyone but Iron Man get caught in the wave. Thor's flight is limited. He cant stay airborne forever.

He can't phase through the most durable avengers. I alredy explained how his phasing works. Taking in account that the HF blade is stronger than RF's vibro hand, and it can't out right cut a cyborg in half, he's not phasing any of the more durable Avengers.

It actually is, watch his Malekith fight, he can stay in the air as much as he wants.

Going by your own logic, WW kill his own team.

GG.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW team

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:No way Thor could take out the whole team alone.

Pyronite7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyronite7 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@pyronite7 said:

He can't phase through the most durable avengers. I alredy explained how his phasing works. Taking in account that the HF blade is stronger than RF's vibro hand, and it can't out right cut a cyborg in half, he's not phasing any of the more durable Avengers.

It actually is, watch his Malekith fight, he can stay in the air as much as he wants.

GG.

You have no proof that he cant phase through Avengers.

No, it is not. He gets knock into the the air and then bullrushes Malekith. He cannot stay in the air for long. Either way, his flight is limited and has to hold onto the hammer.

Nope. WW tells his team to clear out before flooding it. He doesn't even need to. RF speed blitzes.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogues. Eobard and Grodd are MVPs.

Avatar image for raustle_al_ghul
Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:
@pyronite7 said:
@i_am_lightning said:
@pyronite7 said:

GG.

You have no proof that he cant phase through Avengers.

No, it is not. He gets knock into the the air and then bullrushes Malekith. He cannot stay in the air for long. Either way, his flight is limited and has to hold onto the hammer.

Nope. WW tells his team to clear out before flooding it. He doesn't even need to. RF speed blitzes.

I have. The way it works. It's not a phasing hand, it's a vibro hand.

Thor can just go high up and keep flying fowards, then. Using your logic here.

Avengers still win.

Pyronite7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pyronite7

And he vibrates though them.

Rouges win. Grodd mind rapes. RF speed blitzes

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Rouges win handily

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Captain Boomerang solos

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogues have too much power, Pied Piper would cancel out Pietro. Wells would phase through the norms and keep Stark on the ground. Hulk seems to be weak to telepaths Grodd turns him back to Bruce. Which leaves Thor and Vision vs the Rogues, I give the edge to Rogues.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WastelandMan

Avengers pretty easily.

Zoom wank is real. Show me him vibrating through something with significant density please.

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

Avengers pretty easily.

Zoom wank is real. Show me him vibrating through something with significant density please.

Loading Video...

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WastelandMan

@draven_grey:

.....................I already know he can phase through humans. Show me him phasing through someone with density like Thor, Iron Man, or Hulk.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Many of the rogues can solo

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kfabz-23

@m_man: he doesn't need to phase through Hulk, Grodd will TP Hulk.

Draven_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: I'm pretty sure if he can phase through a wall and a guy he should have no problem phasing Iron Man's suit.

Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people acting like Wanda isn't here? And like she can't do the exact same thing to the Rogues that Grodd can do to the Avengers? The arguments from those in favor of the Rogues have been pretty lackluster thus far....let's try to pick it up, eh?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WastelandMan

@kfabz-23 said:

And Wanda will counter TP. She already countered TP before.

@draven_grey said:

@m_man: I'm pretty sure if he can phase through a wall and a guy he should have no problem phasing Iron Man's suit.

Iron Man's suit is dense enough to tank shots from tanks. Density matters a lot.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@kfabz-23 said:

And Wanda will counter TP. She already countered TP before.

No she hasn't

@draven_grey said:

Iron Man's suit is dense enough to tank shots from tanks. Density matters a lot.

That's not how phasing works, doesn't matter how dense the object is he matches the vibration of the molecules of the object to go though it.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WastelandMan

@godzilla44:

No she hasn't

Oh you're right. The part where she undid mind control from the Mind Gem must have been from my imagination.

That's not how phasing works, doesn't matter how dense the object is

Loading Video...

he matches the vibration of the molecules of the object to go though it.

Show me him matching the frequency of extremely dense molecules.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win with minor/moderate difficulty

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Miss Martian's phasing works by density shifting, not vibrating. That's why the door thing worked, because Black Beetle changed the density of the door to match M'gann's thus pinning her.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WastelandMan

@stormdriven said:

@m_man: Miss Martian's phasing works by density shifting, not vibrating. That's why the door thing worked, because Black Beetle changed the density of the door to match M'gann's thus pinning her.

My point still remains that density still plays an important factor in phasing. Does RF's phasing not work by matching the frequency of molecules? Has he shown to match the frequency of material with significant density? Even comic flash has had trouble with matching frequencies to extremely dense molecules:

No Caption Provided

If density matters for this type of phasing, which it does, why should I believe he can phase through something as dense as Thor, Vision, or Hulk when all he's phased through are humans?

Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@stormdriven said:

My point still remains that density still plays an important factor in phasing. Does RF's phasing not work by matching the frequency of molecules? Has he shown to match the frequency of material with significant density? Even comic flash has had trouble with matching frequencies to extremely dense molecules:

No Caption Provided

If density matters for this type of phasing, which it does, why should I believe he can phase through something as dense as Thor, Vision, or Hulk when all he's phased through are humans?

I have to agree with this. If Thawne hasn't ever displayed the ability to phase through people who are as dense as Hulk, Thor, and Iron-Man's armor then the burden of proof is on the person who has made the claim that he can.

Tectonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RF solos all the human fighters, Grodd tps those slightly stronger, rest get gang attacked and murdered.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@godzilla44:

No she hasn't

Oh you're right. The part where she undid mind control from the Mind Gem must have been from my imagination.

That's not how phasing works, doesn't matter how dense the object is

Loading Video...

he matches the vibration of the molecules of the object to go though it.

Show me him matching the frequency of extremely dense molecules.

Again he doesn't need feat to do it, all he has to is just match it, also seeing how much trouble QS gave to Thor (until he KO'ed himself) RF nearly solos. Grodd can control Hulk, to beat the rest of the remaining threats. Plus The Mist, how are they going to deal with him, he kills all the humans right off the start. Captain Cold can shoot down IM.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44:

Comic Flash who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than CW Reverse Flash had trouble with density. Difficulty for phasing increases with density like I showed in the scan above. Show me Zoom being able to phase through something other than a human. What difficulty did QS give Thor?? All QS did was push him, how was that difficult? Flash spammed punches on Grodd and he didn't even feel a thing, same will happen to Thor.

Like I said, Wanda has countered mind controlling before so Grodd controlling anyone isn't going to happen. Also, Wanda's TP>>>>>>>Grodds. Grodd's mindcontrolling takes time and he's never TP'd hundreds of people like Wanda:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So SHE'LL be doing the mind controlling here. Wanda can TP The Mist or the Avengers can avoid the mist and one-shot him when he reforms since he can't stay in that form long. And I don't see CC shooting Iron Man before he shoots CC.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Redatom1234

@m_man: that scan was talking about flash phasing through ALIEN technology, Iron man's suit is standard earth metal so the comparison isn't accurate. Reverse flash could take out all the humans and maybe iron man with a bit of difficulty. Also how is Wanda's telepathy>>>grodds, she had to get close to do hers, he was doing it on the fly. The mist is almost untouchable when used right, he could take hulk or Thor, probably even both. The guy is literally mist. And captain colds accuracy is not too shabby(don't quote me on that) and maybe your right, iron man could probably take him but the opposite is plausible. All in all, I see the rogues taking this

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: There wasn't any part in that scan that mentioned density. The problem there is that the wall is not made from one material but from various alien crystal he has to match his frequency with every single one of them while he is moving through the wall or else he is going to get stuck in there.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: that scan was talking about flash phasing through ALIEN technology, Iron man's suit is standard earth metal so the comparison isn't accurate. Reverse flash could take out all the humans and maybe iron man with a bit of difficulty. Also how is grodd

...........It wasn't about the fact that it was alien technology that he struggled it was the density of the molecules. Why does it being alien technology matter? Does it being alien in nature mean it magically difficult to phase through? That doesn't make any sense.....

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Redatom1234

@m_man: what I meant was that it's structure was more complicated than the other things flash has phased through so him having trouble there means the material is different(also why would they need flash to phase through it if superman and Wonder Woman are there, they could destroy walls by accident) Iron man has armour that is durable enough by earth standards, comparing the density of his Movie armour to a wall that comic flash had trouble phasing through is an inaccurate comparison

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow:

@m_man: what I meant was that it's structure was more complicated than the other things flash has phased through so him having trouble there means the material is different(also why would they need flash to phase through it if superman and Wonder Woman are there, they could destroy walls by accident) Iron man has armour that is durable enough by earth standards, comparing the density of his Movie armour to a wall that comic flash had trouble phasing through is an inaccurate comparison

So if it's based on complexity, what makes you think CW Reverse Flash can phase through something as advanced as Tony's armor or the even more Advanced armor of Thor? Or the p\complex physiology of the Hulk?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nerdchore

Noone is fast enough to catch thawne. We dont know if wanda can counter tp like grodds whose power isnt based on the mond gem. Cold mist and weather wizard can literally take out most the avengers themselves.

also wandas durability is low grodd stopped a supersonic punch from barry. Hes able to fight and tp

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil roflstomps

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers