#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

M. Bison!

The attempted master of Psycho Power. The mixture of abilities such as telepathic, telekinetic, pyrokinetic, and teleportation as M. Bison's disposal. Also, a master of hand to hand combat making his already super human strength, stamina, agility more deadlier than it already is. Plus a genius of tactical battle. would this mad man, who ambition is fueled on having the perfect body to fuel his ever tremendous pycho power to it's maximum potential able to go head to head agaist...

Mr. Sinister!

Mister Sinister having extended lifespan including superhuman strength, stamina, and tremendous resistance to injury. Sinister has copied mutant genes into his own body to provide for additional powers; shapeshifting, allowing him to regenerate from massive damages; formidable mental powers; Sinister has been referred to as one of the six most skilled telepaths known to Exodus. He has also been able to project force bolts and generate force fields possibly psionic in nature.

How would this fight conclude!? Pretell!

Post Edited:2008-05-07 06:32:55

#2 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

sinister I think. Hard choice?

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

thank sinister would win.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Sinister should be able to take down M. Bison. I dont know how effective Bison would be against Sinister.

#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Mr. Sinister should be able to take down M. Bison. I dont know how effective Bison would be against Sinister. "

Well Bison has power to control minds and hoop into bodies permanently if he wanted to. he has vast powers on controlling chi power, telekinesis, and teleportation. I believe his at least strong enough to lift a small car (like a crx) off the ground. and he can hover and take flight.

when it comes to his phyco abilities in action, he can creat giant electronic force balls and plant them anywhere he desires for traps or just shooting them right off his hands. and let's not forget his signature move. The pycho crusher technique is when he luanches himself like a flaming torpedo at super sonic speeds. I'm sure he's quite a good match for sinister, and possibly more than a handful for sinister to handle one on one.

#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and forgot one more thing. Bison's pyhco forcefield which he demonstrates on ken here. (sorry can find english version)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yfaYxz-GAGY

the pycho forcefield unlike magneto's, juggs, doom's, and invisible woman has the ability to deflect attacks right back at the opponent.

#7 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

M. Bison would win. Sinister might beable to fight Bison through the mind, but only to be surprised but how powerful Bison's telepathy skills are too. But forget all this power vs power.. M. Bison's fighting skills is in par with Wolverine's, probably better and more precise. If M. Bison gets close enough, Mr. Sinister would have no chance fighting M. Bison fist to fist.

#8 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?

#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems we have alot of bison facts here... what are the facts of sinister. his powers etc.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio

M.Bison or the win.

#11 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

M bison

#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

BUmp!

#13 Posted by Manchine (4185 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to say M. Bison for the win.
#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12003 posts) - - Show Bio

M.BISON!!!!!

#15 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm not sure how M. Bison can defeat Mr. Sinister. 

#16 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

Well, I'm not sure how M. Bison can defeat Mr. Sinister.

Mind destruction and a psycho crusher.

#17 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@!Drake! said:

indeed. I think Bison would be the better h2h fighter, but, Essex has a good power set and mind to deal with Bison. In the end, I think he would just say...'hey, i'm a geneticist, your looking for the most power full fighter in the world, why don't I help you do just that and build you one with the data you collect (while I work on my own agenda of genetic splicing, and add some of that dark hado to my own mutant gene splicing, kinda like I did with Apocalypse)

#18 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@!Drake! said:

indeed. I think Bison would be the better h2h fighter, but, Essex has a good power set and mind to deal with Bison. In the end, I think he would just say...'hey, i'm a geneticist, your looking for the most power full fighter in the world, why don't I help you do just that and build you one with the data you collect (while I work on my own agenda of genetic splicing, and add some of that dark hado to my own mutant gene splicing, kinda like I did with Apocalypse)

They team up so bison and Sinister take out apocalypse and get his celestial tech to evolve the perfect body for M-bison.