Maxwell vs Ness

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By KingOfAsh

I've been wanting to make a Maxwell battle for a long time now, but I just couldn't think of who to pit him against. Recently though there was a Maxwell vs Kirby battle, so I decided to give it a shot. I'll pit him against Ness from Earthbound (or Super Smash Bros.) Ness is the hero of the planet and is described as omnipotent; he defeated the Universal Cosmic Destroyer Giygas (though only by just). Maxwell gets all his adjectives and objects. Maxwell is from the Scribblenauts series (Scribblenauts, Super Scribblenauts, Scribblenauts Remix, Scribblenauts Unlimited). Fight until K.O, surrender or even death. Who will win?

The power of creation...
The power of creation...
...Against the power of PK.
...Against the power of PK.
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By YouFinished

@KingOfAsh: Feats for Maxwell?

I haven't played Scribblenauts, but from what I've seen in the trailers I don't see how he's any match for Ness, who is potentially universe level and is most likely FTL.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KingOfAsh

@YouFinished: Create many an object and add adjectives to them and himself.

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YouFinished

@KingOfAsh: Those are his abilities if I'm not mistaken, but what I'm asking for is feats; such as speed, durability, destructive capacity, etc..

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NeonGameWave

Ness.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingOfAsh

@YouFinished: He's capable of summoning almost anything including dinosaurs, nuclear bombs, blackholes, meteorites, God, Cthulhu and more. He can also summon Mario and Zelda characters, though I'm sure they'll be next to useless against Ness. He can add adjectives such as omnipotent, flying, invincible, fireproof, fast, big, small, metal, diamond, dead, living and so on. In a few levels he has even survived in the vaccuum of space without any space gear (though this may just be the game).

Though I agree that Ness is most probably Universal level or something else ridiculously high, is he really FTL? Maybe when he's teleporting but other than that I don't remeber him travelling that fast.

YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By YouFinished

@KingOfAsh: His summons don't really live up to there name as I see itand I couldn't find omnipotent, but I really doubt he is. Also yes, FTL for Ness comes from PSI Teleport. His normal movement speed isn't that high, but his reaction are since he can navigate and react while doing it and there's the fact that all his moves are psychic based. Anyways, Ness should stomp.

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By austyn12090

I'd vote ness. Only because he could teleport and attack Maxwell before Maxwell can write anything.

If Maxwell had just 5 seconds of prep, he could enter the battle invincible, hypnotic, or anything else which would let him win instantly. As is, he just won't have the time to write anything in his notebook.

@YouFinished said:

@KingOfAsh: His summons don't really live up to there name as I see itand I couldn't find omnipotent, but I really doubt he is. Also yes, FTL for Ness comes from PSI Teleport. His normal movement speed isn't that high, but his reaction are since he can navigate and react while doing it and there's the fact that all his moves are psychic based. Anyways, Ness should stomp.

I just wanted to point out that later games improved the creatures a lot. Gods become much harder to beat and Death insta-kills anything he touches. And these are without using any adjectives.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Nerx
No Caption Provided

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Well Ness defeated a Universe destroyer, but Maxwell can now summon universe destroyers at a whim...

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx said:

@kingofash: multi

Mulitverse destroyer? Or multiple universe destroyers? Or both?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers