Full info

Bloodlusted

Anything go's

Rules and Setting:

Kirby can't eat Maxwell or his note pad

Maxwell can't use any inst-kill or invincible things or write things on Kirby

Fight takes place in Narnia starting 100ft apart

#2 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell might not be able to create invincible items here, but he can still create a grenade launcher and kill Kirby.

Maxwell would win the fight.

#3 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirby's got this. There's nothing Maxwell can make that Kirby can't copy and even if Maxwell could spawn insta-kill/invincible objects Kirby would just swallow them and become Crash Kirby or Metal Kirby. I don't even want to think about what Kirby would become if he swallowed Maxwell's notebook!

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirby.

#5 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell can make himself intangible and just pick off Kirby easily.

#6 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the scribblenauts unlimited Maxwell that can just add adjectives to stuff? If so, he could just make Kirby dancing, or sleeping, or frozen, or immovable in any other way.

He can also just make anything he summons poisonous so Kirby would die by eating it.

Not to mention that Kirby couldn't find him if he made himself invisible. Come to think of it, even the Super Scribblenauts version of Maxwell could create invisible monsters for Kirby to fight. An invisible witch could turn kirby into a frog in an instant, although that might be considered an insta-kill. And what about a "Massive super invisible supersonic Cthulu". It would be way too big for kirby to swallow, too fast for him to escape to fight Maxwell directly and there's no way he's strong enough to kill it without any powers. He wouldn't even know what he was fighting. And while Kirby is trying to survive the first one, Maxwell has time to make three more.

#7 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Kirby punch a small planet in half in one of his games?

#8 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirby by himself is fast enough to either kill or swallow Maxwell's notebook before he can write anything, with his warp star he's fast enough to take out maxwell from the other side of the planet in a few seconds. Even if Maxwell spawns a giant super invisible supersonic Cthulu, the warp star would be too fast for him to catch plus there are plenty of things Kirby could swallow for an ability in Narnia mostly weapons, bows, swords, stones, metal, ice, fire, water, all are powerful enough to take out Cthulu(the scribblenauts version atleast) and anything else Maxwell can spawn.

@FourthDeity: Yes, but that was Fighter Kirby.

#9 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

Kirby by himself is fast enough to either kill or swallow Maxwell's notebook before he can write anything, with his warp star he's fast enough to take out maxwell from the other side of the planet in a few seconds. Even if Maxwell spawns a giant super invisible supersonic Cthulu, the warp star would be too fast for him to catch plus there are plenty of things Kirby could swallow for an ability in Narnia mostly weapons, bows, swords, stones, metal, ice, fire, water, all are powerful enough to take out Cthulu(the scribblenauts version atleast) and anything else Maxwell can spawn.

Maxwell also has his own "warp star" which allows him to teleport if needed to. Also Maxwell is a high level reality warper.

Can it take out Death? (yeah I spawned Death once and she killed me. What a bltch)

#10 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell Spawns multiple Kirby's to match Kirby.

#11 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

@BlueComet said:

Maxwell also has his own "warp star" which allows him to teleport if needed to. Also Maxwell is a high level reality warper.

Can it take out Death? (yeah I spawned Death once and she killed me. What a bltch)

Death actually dies pretty easily in Scribblenauts just as long as it doesn't touch you.

@Soothing_Sounds said:

Maxwell Spawns multiple Kirby's to match Kirby.

He can't spawn other Kirby because it's copy written.

#12 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

I wasn't considering that Kirby could use his warp star, so Kirby could probably use it to win round 1. That said, round 2 and 3 have prep so Maxwell is going to be going into the battle with adjectives already on him (probably the same I used for Cthulu, invisibility so Kirby can't see him; supersonic so he can escape Kirby and hopefully write faster; probably flying just because) and possibly creatures already summoned.

And just because Kirby is copyrighted doesn't mean Maxwell can't summon him. The new object editor implies that Maxwell is actually capable of creating things regardless of whether they are words or not, so the notebook literally channels his thoughts. This allows it to correct spelling errors for Maxwell and to know if Maxwell wants to create a bomber (person) or a bomber (vehicle) and (via object editor) also lets Maxwell assign nonexistant objects to certain keywords as well. During the one year prep time in round 3, Maxwell could easily create creatures which function identically to Kirby, except with some improvements (flight, size, speed, strength, ect.)

#13 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@austyn12090 said:

@BlueComet said:

I wasn't considering that Kirby could use his warp star, so Kirby could probably use it to win round 1. That said, round 2 and 3 have prep so Maxwell is going to be going into the battle with adjectives already on him (probably the same I used for Cthulu, invisibility so Kirby can't see him; supersonic so he can escape Kirby and hopefully write faster; probably flying just because) and possibly creatures already summoned.

And just because Kirby is copyrighted doesn't mean Maxwell can't summon him. The new object editor implies that Maxwell is actually capable of creating things regardless of whether they are words or not, so the notebook literally channels his thoughts. This allows it to correct spelling errors for Maxwell and to know if Maxwell wants to create a bomber (person) or a bomber (vehicle) and (via object editor) also lets Maxwell assign nonexistant objects to certain keywords as well. During the one year prep time in round 3, Maxwell could easily create creatures which function identically to Kirby, except with some improvements (flight, size, speed, strength, ect.)

Invisibility isn't too much of a problem for Kirby all he has to do is become flame Kirby and torch the area. You realize that even if Maxwell creates some giant monster it's going to attack him and Kirby both right? Even if he does write it as friendly it'll be friendly to Kirby as well.

Maxwell can't create another Kirby. Even with the new editor he has absolutely no way of making a creature with Kirby's copy powers.

Kirby with 1 year prep could collect all the ability trophies from Kirby Super Star allowing him to use any and all of his abilities at will, easily beating anything Maxwell could throw at him. He could also go into the fight as crash Kirby and immediately kill Maxwell with a nuke type attack. He can also collect all the Dragoon parts from Kirby air ride or He could use the Master sword from the Amazing Mirrors. The list goes on.

#14 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell could not be attacked by his own creations if he was invisible and with super speed and flight, he could avoid any of Kirby's fire (or he can just make himself fireproof). Dragoon's speed and power similarly are only useful when the enemy is visible. While I will level with you on the idea of creating Kirby clones, I don't think Maxwell needs to anyway. Even if Kirby assembled dragoon or got any other item, even a simple warp star, Maxwell can instantly make it angry or demonic and cause it to start attacking everything nearby. I actually would love to see Kirby flying in on Dragoon as demon horns come out from the head and it turns upside down, dropping Kirby from the sky before charging at him. The same could actually be done to Kirby's normal warp star. There's just no way kirby can beat a reality warper of this level because anything Kirby brings to the battle will be turned against him. And if Maxwell gave any good durability adjectives to himself (usually "super" works pretty well), then crash Kirby isn't going to kill him either, just like it doesn't kill bosses (although it would seriously hurt Maxwell).

#15 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@austyn12090 said:

Maxwell could not be attacked by his own creations if he was invisible and with super speed and flight, he could avoid any of Kirby's fire (or he can just make himself fireproof). Dragoon's speed and power similarly are only useful when the enemy is visible. While I will level with you on the idea of creating Kirby clones, I don't think Maxwell needs to anyway. Even if Kirby assembled dragoon or got any other item, even a simple warp star, Maxwell can instantly make it angry or demonic and cause it to start attacking everything nearby. I actually would love to see Kirby flying in on Dragoon as demon horns come out from the head and it turns upside down, dropping Kirby from the sky before charging at him. The same could actually be done to Kirby's normal warp star. There's just no way kirby can beat a reality warper of this level because anything Kirby brings to the battle will be turned against him. And if Maxwell gave any good durability adjectives to himself (usually "super" works pretty well), then crash Kirby isn't going to kill him either, just like it doesn't kill bosses (although it would seriously hurt Maxwell).

Crash Kirby would destroy everything in the area, his explosion is the equivalent of one of Maxwell's "nuke" words(tidal wave, meteor, Nuke etc.) and he has no way of protecting himself from it.

Dragoon is just too fast for Maxwell to write anything down, by the time he gets his pencil ready Kirby would have already killed him. Both the Dragoon and warp star move faster than anything Maxwell's seen, even with his flight and super-sonic(which only gives him a small boost) he still won't be fast enough to avoid wheel, jet or rocket Kirby let alone the warp star and Dragoon. Let's say he comes into the fight with invisibility, Kirby can use his paint ability to throw paint around the entire battlefield allowing him to see Maxwell and hurt him in the process.

If the Dragoon does attack Kirby he can just swallow it and become Jet Kirby or something like that.

You never even mentioned the fact that Kirby can use all of the copy essences from Super Star Ultra to use any of his copy abilities at will.

With all those abilities at his disposal there wouldn't be anything Maxwell could do to defeat him because Kirby can just switch abilities at will.

Aside from Crash Kirby and Paint Kirby he can use Sound Kirby which is like Crash Kirby but he can use it three times, Cook Kirby which will automatically suck in Maxwell where ever he is and cook him alive, and Magic Kirby which can summon Meta Knight to kill all enemies in the area. If Kirby goes into the fight with any of those abilities then Maxwell's screwed.

#16 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet:

I'm pretty sure the only reason Supersonic doesn't make Maxwell go faster than it does is game limitations, logically, it should actually make him go the speed of sound. However, if we are to assume that jets in the scribblenauts universe are equally as fast as jets in our universe and acknowledge that creatures with the "supersonic" adjective can out run/fly them, then a supersonic flying Maxwell is going to be flying at least at 500MPH. Also note that this increases attack speed as well, meaning that a speed adjective likely also boosts Maxwell's writing speed. Even if it was only a small boost though, Maxwell still could dodge Dragoon, because despite its power and speed, it has horrible steering.

Which does Kirby come with, paint or crash/cook/sound? I ask because the insta-kills don't have copy essences. If Kirby brings paint, he's going to have to rely on one of his other abilities to take on Maxwell once he's visible. If Kirby brings an insta-kill, then he may use it while Maxwell's out of range and have no way of finding him.

I'm still actually not even sure of the effectiveness of those insta-kills, because as I said, they don't instantly kill bosses. Maxwell should be able to make himself strong enough to survive by adding "super" and "durable" to himself. And after the first hit from Sound Kirby, Maxwell can just make himself deaf, so the other 2 songs won't matter. And while Meta Knightk killing all the enemies might work with viedogame logic, chances are that Maxwell could easily kill Metaknight when he comes out, likely just by just writing "dead" in his notebook.

#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Maxwell make a Gordo?

#18 Posted by KingOfAsh (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell makes himself invinsible and flying. And yes there re things that Kirby cannoth eat, and he cannot take the powers of all he eats.

#19 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh said:

Maxwell makes himself invinsible and flying. And yes there re things that Kirby cannoth eat, and he cannot take the powers of all he eats.

He can take powers from anything that he consumes that has a natural ability. He can not eat things that are either A) Very strong(bosses) or B)immune to his powers (Skarfy, Gordo, Cannons which have a silly name I forgot).

#20 Posted by KingOfAsh (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@KingOfAsh said:

He can take powers from anything that he consumes that has a natural ability. He can not eat things that are either A) Very strong(bosses) or B)immune to his powers (Skarfy, Gordo, Cannons which have a silly name I forgot).

Well, it's a shame for Kirby that Maxwell can summon Cthulhu! :)

#21 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh said:

@Decoy Elite said:

@KingOfAsh said:

Well, it's a shame for Kirby that Maxwell can summon Cthulhu! :)

Kirby wouldn't be able to eat it but he'd still be able to harm it.

Especially if he gets his Star Rod.

#22 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@austyn12090 said:

@BlueComet:

I'm pretty sure the only reason Supersonic doesn't make Maxwell go faster than it does is game limitations, logically, it should actually make him go the speed of sound. However, if we are to assume that jets in the scribblenauts universe are equally as fast as jets in our universe and acknowledge that creatures with the "supersonic" adjective can out run/fly them, then a supersonic flying Maxwell is going to be flying at least at 500MPH. Also note that this increases attack speed as well, meaning that a speed adjective likely also boosts Maxwell's writing speed. Even if it was only a small boost though, Maxwell still could dodge Dragoon, because despite its power and speed, it has horrible steering.

Which does Kirby come with, paint or crash/cook/sound? I ask because the insta-kills don't have copy essences. If Kirby brings paint, he's going to have to rely on one of his other abilities to take on Maxwell once he's visible. If Kirby brings an insta-kill, then he may use it while Maxwell's out of range and have no way of finding him.

I'm still actually not even sure of the effectiveness of those insta-kills, because as I said, they don't instantly kill bosses. Maxwell should be able to make himself strong enough to survive by adding "super" and "durable" to himself. And after the first hit from Sound Kirby, Maxwell can just make himself deaf, so the other 2 songs won't matter. And while Meta Knightk killing all the enemies might work with viedogame logic, chances are that Maxwell could easily kill Metaknight when he comes out, likely just by just writing "dead" in his notebook.

Going by that logic Jet Kirby should be as fast as a jet in which case Maxwell's sped boost doesn't really matter. Wheel Kirby is almost as fast as that and Maxwell can't touch him without hurting himself. Small or large boost Maxwell can't dodge Dragoon forever, it may have bad steering but it's much faster than Maxwell and no durability boost will protect him once he's hit.

Paint doesn't just tag maxwell it will also hurt him in the process, probably not enough to kill him, but enough to where Kirby can make the final blow using Jet or wheel kirby. Maxwell and Kirby only start 100ft apart, if Kirby uses his AoE ability as soon as the fight starts like I said before than Maxwell won't be out of range. Giving himself "super" or "durable" won't matter, a little durability boost doesn't change the fact that Crash destroys all minor enemies regardless of there abilities and the fact that it doesn't kill bosses is more do to plot, think of how boring the games would be if you could instantly kill the bosses. If Maxwell's in range(which he will be) it will kill him. Even if Maxwell could survive a song from sound Kirby he'd be to busy trying to cover his ears to write in his notebook, it's a little thing called pain response.

If Maxwell can react at supersonic speeds then sure he'd be able to kill Metaknight, more likely though Metaknight would cut his hands off while he's writing and that's assuming "supersonic" actually allows him to move as fast as a jet, he still wouldn't be fast enough to intercept Metaknight.

#23 Posted by austyn12090 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueComet said:

Going by that logic Jet Kirby should be as fast as a jet in which case Maxwell's sped boost doesn't really matter. Wheel Kirby is almost as fast as that and Maxwell can't touch him without hurting himself. Small or large boost Maxwell can't dodge Dragoon forever, it may have bad steering but it's much faster than Maxwell and no durability boost will protect him once he's hit.

Maxwell doesn't need to dodge Dragoon forever, he needs to dodge twice. Maybe only once. Dragoon can't be turned around instantly. After it goes sailing by the first time, Maxwell has time to write in his notebook before Kirby circles back. At this point, Kirby's fighting a "super demonic Dragoon" while trying to change powers in mid-air. Jet Kirby is even easier to dodge because he needs to charge in order to reach his top speed. I don't even see Wheel Kirby playing a part in the battle since Maxwell would be staying in the air and Wheel Kirby can't fly.

@BlueComet said:

Paint doesn't just tag maxwell it will also hurt him in the process, probably not enough to kill him, but enough to where Kirby can make the final blow using Jet or wheel kirby. Maxwell and Kirby only start 100ft apart, if Kirby uses his AoE ability as soon as the fight starts like I said before than Maxwell won't be out of range. Giving himself "super" or "durable" won't matter, a little durability boost doesn't change the fact that Crash destroys all minor enemies regardless of there abilities and the fact that it doesn't kill bosses is more do to plot, think of how boring the games would be if you could instantly kill the bosses. If Maxwell's in range(which he will be) it will kill him. Even if Maxwell could survive a song from sound Kirby he'd be to busy trying to cover his ears to write in his notebook, it's a little thing called pain response.

On Paint: I fail to see how Jet Kirby or Wheel Kirby could finish Maxwell. As I said, Jet Kirby needs to charge for at least a couple second to fly at max speed and Maxwell can dodge it. The combined time it takes Kirby to transform and and charge as Jet Kirby is enough for Maxwell to recouperate and get out of the way. Wheel Kirby still plays no part in this since he's on the ground.

On Crash: That's a purposeful misestimation on both the power levels of Maxwell and Crash Kirby. Firstly, you assume that Maxwell would still fall under the "minor enemy" catagory, despite having about the same endurance levels of Kirby's minibosses once the adjectives are added, at least. Secondly, you make the claim that Crash Kirby can kill anything despite the fact that not only is there no evidence to support this, there's plenty of evidence AGAINST it.

On Sound: You're right. Then again, with a year of prep time and Maxwell having full info on Kirby, he could just go into the battle deaf and and erase it if Kirby's not in Mike form. I know I would be coming up with a contentingency plan for all of Kirby's forms if I had an omnipotent notebook and was going to be fighting him to the death.

@BlueComet said:

If Maxwell can react at supersonic speeds then sure he'd be able to kill Metaknight, more likely though Metaknight would cut his hands off while he's writing and that's assuming "supersonic" actually allows him to move as fast as a jet, he still wouldn't be fast enough to intercept Metaknight.

If? It does, even faster actually. Unless we have reason to believe that jets, almost identical to our own, in the Scribblenauts universe move slower than ours, then Maxwell is capable of easily outflying a jet. I'm actually underestimating here because supersonic is closer to rocket speed (maybe still a bit faster). I'm being generous with the jet thing.

As for the rest of it, there's still 2 flaws with this. Magic Kirby can't summon MetaKnight at will, it's a random roulette ability. Also, I haven't seen any evidence of Meta Knight being capable of this type of flight speed (except maybe gliding but that would require a higher point of entry).

#24 Posted by KingOfAsh (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: Kirby could hurt Cthulhu...but not very much

#25 Edited by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

@austyn12090 said:

@BlueComet said:

Maxwell doesn't need to dodge Dragoon forever, he needs to dodge twice. Maybe only once. Dragoon can't be turned around instantly. After it goes sailing by the first time, Maxwell has time to write in his notebook before Kirby circles back. At this point, Kirby's fighting a "super demonic Dragoon" while trying to change powers in mid-air. Jet Kirby is even easier to dodge because he needs to charge in order to reach his top speed. I don't even see Wheel Kirby playing a part in the battle since Maxwell would be staying in the air and Wheel Kirby can't fly.

True, but I still say he isn't fast enough to dodge even once. When Kirby gets his sights on Maxwell he won't miss because the Dragoon is just so fast, Maxwell doesn't come close.

Jet Kirby didn't need to charge up in the Anime.

Just in case you don't take the Anime as canon, which is completely understandable, he also has Rocket Kirby from Amazing Mirror. If your not aware of Rocket Kirby's abilities basically he transforms into a rocket and flies around crashing into enemies causing explosions AND he doesn't need to charge at all.

Paint: You realize it doesn't take any time at all for Kirby to transform into Jet Kirby with copy essences right? He just transforms at will. He can still fly automatically and hold his charge while in Jet form and like I said before the anime version could fly at full speed right from the start and not have to charge.

Crash: Maxwell IS a minor enemy. Why? Because even with the durable adjective on him he's still just a human and I'm sure "durable" only cut the damage he took in half(doubles his durability), even with twice the durability of normal human he still would not survive a blast from crash Kirby. Saying Maxwell has the endurance level of some of Kirby's minibosses is the overestimate here. In Return To Dreamland Kirby gains access to the Supernova which is a charged version of the Crash ability. Maxwell wouldn't survive either of them.

Speaking of Return To Dreamland why don't you tell me exactly how Maxwell is going to survive Kirby's Super abilities? 7:00 he kills Bonkers in one hit with Ultra Sword, Bonkers>Maxwell(in terms of Durability)

If? It does, even faster actually. Unless we have reason to believe that jets, almost identical to our own, in the Scribblenauts universe move slower than ours, then Maxwell is capable of easily outflying a jet. I'm actually underestimating here because supersonic is closer to rocket speed (maybe still a bit faster). I'm being generous with the jet thing.

As for the rest of it, there's still 2 flaws with this. Magic Kirby can't summon MetaKnight at will, it's a random roulette ability. Also, I haven't seen any evidence of Meta Knight being capable of this type of flight speed (except maybe gliding but that would require a higher point of entry).

I never said "If" I said assuming that it does, you were really quick to defend something I wasn't even disputing, but since you brought it up: I'm being generous by not calling out the fact that 1) Jets in Scribblenauts aren't as fast as real life jets 2) "supersonic" does not make Maxwell run/fly at mach speeds it (at most)triples his speed. I'm willing to believe "supersonic" makes Maxwell as fast as a Jet only because in his respective universe it does, in reality though, he's only as fast as a car and not a very fast one at that. I'll continue to be generous with Maxwell's speed, but stop overestimating him, "supersonic is closer to rocket speed (maybe still a bit faster). I'm being generous with the jet thing" Seriously?! That's BS, Jets move at sub-sonic to supersonic speeds, Rockets move much much faster usually at hypersonic speeds, stop wanking Maxwell's speed.

One more thing: In case Maxwell tries summoning a bunch of monsters like Cthulhu, Kirby can always use the summon power from Superstar to call on a helper like Knuckle Joe or Bonkers or use the phone from AM to summon 3 more Kirby's and before you say "Maxwell can just turn them all evil" remember, if Maxwell ignores the battle even for a few seconds to write in his notebook Kirby will be right there ready to take him out.

#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh said:

@Decoy Elite: Kirby could hurt Cthulhu...but not very much

Given it's not real Cthulhu I'm pretty sure he would slaughter it with the star rod.

#27 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell can create/summon god to do his bidding how can he lose this

#28 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

Maxwell can create/summon god to do his bidding how can he lose this

Mostly because what he summons isn't literally god and all of Kirby's end game bosses are personifications of concepts for the most part.

#29 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by KingOfAsh (3519 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Don't forget The Anti-Monitor. And Zelda and Mario characters. Thus making him multiversial and omnipotent.