Maxwell vs. Avengers team

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raizex

Maxwell (Scribblenauts) vs. Avengers team (Wolverine, Hulk, Ironman, Thor and Spiderman)

Matches:

Round 1: Morals off for Maxwell. Morals on for the team. Team gets 3 hour prep time.

Round 2: Morals on for Maxwell. Morals off for team. No prep time.

Round 3: Morals off for both. No prep.

Rules:

Battle starts 200 feet away from each other.

Victory by KO or surrender

Maxwell

No Caption Provided

Avengers Team

(I'm having difficulty uploading the images. I'll try to fix it later but most of you already know the people I mentioned above)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

@Raizex: Nice for knowing who Maxwell Scribblenauts is my favorite game, but he stomps. All he has to do is write the adjative dead on them and they die, or he relesses an army of Cthulhu, or recreates them all and make them fight there selfs, are add the adjative invincable to himself.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Raizex

@joewell said:

@Raizex: Nice for knowing who Maxwell Scribblenauts is my favorite game, but he stomps. All he has to do is write the adjative dead on them and they die, or he relesses an army of Cthulhu, or recreates them all and make them fight there selfs, are add the adjative invincable to himself.

lol I either do invincible or diamond (he becomes diamond) to not take any damage.

Anyways, I think this might be a bit much for the Avengers team so I'm putting them on blood lusted and giving them prep time. Gonna edit OP now.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jackofspades

Maxwell wins easy,the avengers take one look at him and die laughing. is this comicvine now..... really, really

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sissel

Let him fight with Sackboy or Kirby, I think it would be cool to see that.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

Maxwell...easily. He is a top-teir reality warper.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raizex

@jackofspades said:

Maxwell wins easy,the avengers take one look at him and die laughing. is this comicvine now..... really, really

Of course, Maxwell can just make them laugh to death or a thousand other ways to make them die.

@YoungJustice said:

Maxwell...easily. He is a top-teir reality warper.

Well all the team has to do is take away the book from his hands and it would be over.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@Raizex: But they start 200ft away, he could get something down before they get there, like a supersonic flying collousus unstopble death

austyn12090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By austyn12090

@joewell said:

@Raizex: But they start 200ft away, he could get something down before they get there, like a supersonic flying collousus unstopble death

Does unstopable actually work? I know invincible does. Could also make it hypnotic just so the Avengers will walk towards it as well.

A fake Maxwell could be made to fool the avengers before the battle, so while they're beating up on the fake Maxwell and stealing the random notebook away, the real Maxwell makes himself invisible and keep creating more and more invincible monsters for the Avengers to fight. And if they get too close, he can just kill them instantly with the note book. Avengers just don't stand a chance.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raizex

Fair enough. But I would lean on Avengers on round 2. What's stopping Thor from hurling his hammer at the speed of light towards Maxwell? What's stopping Tony from launching all his projectiles towards him?

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

F*ck you avengers

No Caption Provided
he gun solo der b!tch asses
he gun solo der b!tch asses

Barry123579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Barry123579

Maxwell can summon Lucifer Morningstar and get his powers or he can make himself omnipotent and get all these powers right here= https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence

And for peole who said that Maxwell can't do it in the game because of the game mechanics but in real life he can get all these powers because Maxwell's notebook can do anything imaginable.

Or he can summon other DC omnipotents and get their powers too.

MarioBros78947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barry123579: Not sure about Lucifer, but the rest you said was correct.