Maximals vs TFA Autobots

Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Optimus Primal and his crew take on the team of Optimus Prime from the Trasnformers: Animated series in order to get revenge on Bumblebee for spraying "TRUKK NOT NOT MUNKY" on their ship.

the BW team contains Primal, Rhinox, Dinobot, Rattrap and Cheetor, while Optimus has Ratchet, Prowl, Bulkhead and Bumblebee on his side. The battle starts at a deserted Central Park, all 'bot's are on optimum energy level and fight according to their character. Each of them possess their basic equippment\forms from the first season of their respective shows, and you are allowed to to use feats from cartoon-, as well as comic book series.

Which team should win, and why? Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all in advance ;)

Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, come on, make a nerd happy! Post a reply!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

I say the Beast Wars team because they have better weapons and equipment.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

The animated are going to get wrecked... I mean come on, did anyone even have any skills in that show? Optimus should be busting up devastator in less than three pages solo, and kicking megatrons can across the planet!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

@nickthedevil said:

The animated are going to get wrecked... I mean come on, did anyone even have any skills in that show? Optimus should be busting up devastator in less than three pages solo, and kicking megatrons can across the planet!

The only time Optimus ever beat Devastator was in the Dreamwave continuity of Transformers. Though there was also that one time in the G1 cartoon where his body had been taken apart and one of his arms with his gun was placed on top a building and he managed to get it to shoot Devastator off of a building. Then again, that show was very inconsistent because in a later episode Devastator got one-shotted by Perceptor.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nickthedevil

Yea, i dont bother with the cartoons... They were awesome as hell, but even More consistent.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil

Hey director, im also quite confused as to what is canon or not with the transformers. Can you help me out?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Aren't the Transformers from Beast Wars itty bitty compared to the animated series ones? 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

@texasdeathmatch said:

Aren't the Transformers from Beast Wars itty bitty compared to the animated series ones?

They may be smaller, but they have much better weapons and tech. And the Animated versions of the Autobots are weaker than the regular versions.

@nickthedevil said:

Hey director, im also quite confused as to what is canon or not with the transformers. Can you help me out?

If you want to know what the mainstream canon is, then i don't know. Otherwise, I can help you out in a private message.