Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By Blue Son
@Switchdoctor: 

You want proof that the Hulk is resistant to mental attacks?  Here it is: 

Marvel Comics Presents # 78

The mutant Selene, who alone has taken on the X-Men, is out for a walk on the town when she stumbles across the Hulk sitting at a bar. She tells him that she has selected him to be her consort. He tells her that he is not interested. After trying to seduce him failes also, she uses her power telepathic powers to try to gain control of him. The Hulk just gets up and tells her again that he is not interested.

Incredible Hulk #367

After being poisened by Madman and near dying, the Leader captures the Hulk. The Hulk holds up the Leader against the wall and the Leader fights back with his mind blasts but even in his severely weakened state, he is able to resists the blasts.

Comet Man # 3

The Hulk comes across Comet Man and the two accidently get into a fight. Comet Man tries to calm him down by using his "pitch thought" ability but the shear anger of the Hulk causes feedback back in his brain and pain.

Incredible Hulk #203

The Hulk was initially under the hypnotic control of Psyklop by the K'ai sorcerers break the spell. The Hulk is now so angry that the Psyklop's hypnotic power now has no effect on him.     

Incredible Hulk #132

The Hulk is captured by Hydra and they use a special collar which drains his will power. Upon seeing Jim Wilson threatened by Hydra, the Hulk gets angry and is able to break free from the collar.

Incredible Hulk #345

The Hulk and Leader are fighting when the Leader creates an illusion in the Hulk's head in which he has grown to a huge size and is stepping on the Hulk, crushing him. The Hulk tries to fight back and then realizes that it can not possibly be real and refuses to believe it, breaking the illusion.

Incredible Hulk #345

The Hulk and Leader are fighting when the Leader creates an illusion in the Hulk's head in which he has grown to a huge size and is stepping on the Hulk, crushing him. The Hulk tries to fight back and then realizes that it can not possibly be real and refuses to believe it, breaking the illusion.

Incredible Hulk Annual #404

The Red Skull amplifies Mentallo's powers and is able to take over control of the Hulk's mind by projecting images of Bruce's father. Even so, the Hulk's mind eventually realizes it is all fake and is able to break free from Mentallo's control, causing a huge psychic backlash.

Avengers #40 (Vol 3)

A whole town of people are changed into Hulk-like creatures and fight the Avengers. During the battle, all the Hulk-creatures merge and form one gigantic Hulk-creature. The Avengers get the Hulk for help who allows himself to merge with the Hulk-creature. The Hulk's mind and will are so strong that he overpowers the collective minds of the entire town and forces the gigantic Hulk-creature to break back apart.

The Incredible Hulk #217

The Hulk is trying to save some circus freaks under the control of the Ringmaster when the Ringmaster uses his hat to try to hypnotize the Hulk. The Hulk is so full of rage that the Ringmaster's hat absolutely no effect on him.

IS THAT ENOUGHT PROOF FOR YA?!

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Blue Son
@comicdude23: 

FYI - This is a Maxima versus Hulk battle...so I really don't care what the Flash would do.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Maxima wins 

WWH at enraged levels became World Breaker Hulk, they should be equal in Strength, but Maxima is way more versatile. She has Telepathy, now Hulk has some telepathic resistance feats, but Maxima can increase the pressure of the Telepathy to a certain extent to which Hulk will not be able to handle. Maxima has held her own angainst Doomsday, Doomsday is the freak who could handle 11 Kryptonians, but eventually lost. Now Maxima also has telekenisis to help her. 

Maxima can BFR WWH. 

Plus Maxima is hot. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
Maxima can BFR Hulk...
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Blue Son

@god_spawn:
@Death Certificate:

Like I said before I'm not superhuman so it's taking time for me to address everyone...and the scan of the Hulk punching the Surfer is NOT from Heros Reborn, the Hulk and Thor one is...I will admit that. 

And has it occured to anyone of you that the reason this thread as not been LOCKED is because the moderators feel the same way I do, that none has you have CLEARLY given proof or examples as to why Maxima can beat the Hulk?

I've proven his strength, I've proven he gets stronger when angered which puts the fight to his advantage, look at my scans and see how many times he's fought Thor who's not only extremely powerful but a battle test warrior, as the rule states NOT ALL BATTLES are PIS or CIS, so if the Hulk has fought Thor on several occasions and the outcome is basically the same it means he's on the level to kick Thor's butt, which means he's also up there on Superman's level. 

I've proven his durability, healing capabilities, how he's able to fight with opponets faster than him and just now his resistance to mental attacks. And I just proved that Maxima despite being powerful, fast, and durable has limits.  He was able to fight BOTH the West Coast and East Coast Avengers by himself for godsake, has Maxima ever taken on that many opponents by herself?

If she can't hit Doomsday while Superman is holding him that means he got faster than her did despite his size, she admitted it before he clocked her. Against a World War Hulk she's going down...period.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
Doomsday>>>>>>>World War Hulk 

Doomsday was ragging Superman around.....it will be hard to tagg Doomsday
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Blue Son

@comicdude23:

Like everyone else here says...show proof that her telepathic attacks could bring down the Hulk, if you look at my second to last post you'll see where the Hulk has resisted MANY of mental attacks from powerful telepaths...put your cards on the table like everyone else friend.

And a World Breaker Hulks Strength is beyond hers...his mere steps almost destroyed the World....

FYI - Maxima is hot...I won't dispute that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:
"

@comicdude23:

Like everyone else here says...show proof that her telepathic attacks could bring down the Hulk, if you look at my second to last post you'll see where the Hulk has resisted MANY of mental attacks from powerful telepaths...put your cards on the table like everyone else friend.

And a World Breaker Hulks Strength is beyond hers...his mere steps almost destroyed the World....

FYI - Maxima is hot...I won't dispute that.

"

Ok, first off WBH's foot steps nearly destroyed the Eastern Seaboard, not the Earth 

And it's his Base Level Strength + His body weight, that brings down the Earth 

Maxima can win this Via BFR, BFR is when you take someone off the battlefield 

She can throw him into the Sun
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Blue Son
@comicdude23: 

Fantastic Four #534

A small gamma bomb goes off in the Hulk's face, causing the Hulk to loose control. The Thing and Human Torch try to stop the Hulk's rampage but are not strong enough to stop him. As a final attempt, the Human Torch goes super nova (which is equal to the heat of the sun) and the Hulk just walks away from it, with little effect.     

Yeah...that's not gonna work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
The Sun>>>>Gamma Bomb, but he did take the Supernova

And Maxima doesn't need to Kill or KO The Hulk to win. She can throw him into the Sun. That is a BFR, taking him out of the battlefield
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Blue Son
@comicdude23: 

True but if you read the stip for the fight she beats him into submission to become her husband. so this isn't a BFR situation.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#212  Edited By Valtot

what the heck human torches supernova isnt actually equal to the suns heat we did this on a bunch of other forums and it came down to a nuclear bomb sorta heat no where near the sun
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Valtot

and hulk wasnt gonna destroy the earth with his steps on pure strength and it was just the eastern sea board and that was threw massive amounts of gamma radiation coming from his body thanks to him being in his most angriest state ever with the gamma amp that happened and with each step was releasing gamma radiation into the earth destroy massive amounts of surrounding terrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
But if i remember correctly Wonder Man easily owned the Hulk, Wolverine gave him trouble, etc 

She is far faster than him, why can't she use her Speed to beat him down? 

She has enough Strength to do so, and Speed 

What real advantage does Hulk have?
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Blue Son
@Valtot: 

Yeah you're right...I retract that statement, but the fact that he can still survive a Nova Blast and Maxima can't survive the destruction of her own ship puts durability in the Hulks favor. 

Also FYI to all those disputing the Hulk's speed: 

Comet Man not only comments on how fast the Hulk is for his size, but tries to fly away...and gets...what? CAUGHT!!
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Valtot
@Blue Son:
this is earth based fight if he started hating himself and everyone else like he did during that time hes gonna wipe out what hes standing on which doesnt help

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:
"@Valtot:  Yeah you're right...I retract that statement, but the fact that he can still survive a Nova Blast and Maxima can't survive the destruction of her own ship puts durability in the Hulks favor. "

That is DAMAGE SOAK 

Survivng blasts doesn't stop you from getting hurt
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Valtot

i belive this was brought up before with difference in durability where 1 character could take massive amounts of a certain type of damage but gets weakened by another such as wonderwoman with blund force and than sharp objects. And do we really know how intense the energy from the explosion of her ship was but either way if its not a massive nuclear like explosion its PIS  as she could easily take anything less
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Valtot
@Blue Son:
that looked like some sort of empathy thing going on there with him having to leave because of the rage though hulk commented on what did you do to my head so he had to fly away, also i already said hulk can hit a bit faster and run a bit faster than humans but that doesnt translate into super speed just enhanced, than when hes flying away hulk just jumps up and grabs his foot not sure what you meant by that for the feat
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Blue Son
@Valtot: 

Uh...apparently she couldn't have if she got killed...
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By demifiend
@comicdude23 said:
" Maxima wins 

WWH at enraged levels became World Breaker Hulk, they should be equal in Strength, but Maxima is way more versatile. She has Telepathy, now Hulk has some telepathic resistance feats, but Maxima can increase the pressure of the Telepathy to a certain extent to which Hulk will not be able to handle. Maxima has held her own angainst Doomsday, Doomsday is the freak who could handle 11 Kryptonians, but eventually lost. Now Maxima also has telekenisis to help her.  Maxima can BFR WWH.  Plus Maxima is hot. Lol "
@comicdude23 said:
" @Blue Son: The Sun>>>>Gamma Bomb, but he did take the Supernova And Maxima doesn't need to Kill or KO The Hulk to win. She can throw him into the Sun. That is a BFR, taking him out of the battlefield "
this is enough for me, maxima takes this. and please stop this discussion Hulk is not in the same league of DD.
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Blue Son
@Valtot: 

Maxima can fly right, it's obvious Comet Man is trying to fly away from him, yet the Hulk still catches him.
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Blue Son
@demifiend: 

PROVE...IT....
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:
"

@god_spawn:
@Death Certificate:

Like I said before I'm not superhuman so it's taking time for me to address everyone...and the scan of the Hulk punching the Surfer is NOT from Heros Reborn, the Hulk and Thor one is...I will admit that. 

And has it occured to anyone of you that the reason this thread as not been LOCKED is because the moderators feel the same way I do, that none has you have CLEARLY given proof or examples as to why Maxima can beat the Hulk?

I've proven his strength, I've proven he gets stronger when angered which puts the fight to his advantage, look at my scans and see how many times he's fought Thor who's not only extremely powerful but a battle test warrior, as the rule states NOT ALL BATTLES are PIS or CIS, so if the Hulk has fought Thor on several occasions and the outcome is basically the same it means he's on the level to kick Thor's butt, which means he's also up there on Superman's level. 

I've proven his durability, healing capabilities, how he's able to fight with opponets faster than him and just now his resistance to mental attacks. And I just proved that Maxima despite being powerful, fast, and durable has limits.  He was able to fight BOTH the West Coast and East Coast Avengers by himself for godsake, has Maxima ever taken on that many opponents by herself?

If she can't hit Doomsday while Superman is holding him that means he got faster than her did despite his size, she admitted it before he clocked her. Against a World War Hulk she's going down...period.

"

1) That  sliver fight came from heroes reborn, the main why they where fighting was because hulk didn't have banner and was dying. Also why even bother bringing up that hulk vs thor scan if you knew it was useless?  
2) The Mod don't always lock thread pointless threads 
3) Considering that there scans of thor having better feats on this thread that you ignored , everyone pointing out how hulk beat up a weaken/jobbering gladitor and using a non-cannon fight against sliver surfer. Meaning no he's not on superman level 
4)Nice way take things out of context, also aside from superman, she put decent effot against doomsday who is superior to the hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
Maxima has more combo Speed than Hulk, she is at the same Strength level, and has enough Speed to beat on him until he can no longer carry on 

Why should Hulk win? 

What advantages does he have? 

Maxima can move around more, she can Fly, she has superior Speed, she can punch and punch him, and she also has enough Strength to hurt him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is far superior to Hulk 

It took 11 Kryptonians to beat H / P Doomsday

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Blue Son
@comicdude23: 

Physics 101 here energy is engery dude...whether it's the force of a punch or the force of an explosion.  

An explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. An explosion creates a shock wave. If the shock wave is a supersonicdetonation, then the source of the blast is called a " high explosive". Subsonic shock waves are created by low explosives through the slower burning process known as deflagration.     

Boxers can generate up to 5,000 newtons of force with a punch, more than that exerted down by a half-ton on Earth's surface.      

You ask anyone in the military about explosions fron IEDs (improvised explosive device ), they will tell you that the first thing that kills a solider who is close to it is the force of the shockwave from the explosion, that's how body parts get blown off, after that it's shrapnel.

Maxima was knocked out from the force of the gas explosion, she died from the force of the explosion that blew up her ship when it was destroyed by Brainac's War World, if she was as durable as you claim this is she would have survived the explosion that Superman would have and flown away. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:
"@comicdude23: 

Physics 101 here energy is engery dude...whether it's the force of a punch or the force of an explosion.  

An explosion is a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, usually with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases. An explosion creates a shock wave. If the shock wave is a supersonicdetonation, then the source of the blast is called a " high explosive". Subsonic shock waves are created by low explosives through the slower burning process known as deflagration.     

Boxers can generate up to 5,000 newtons of force with a punch, more than that exerted down by a half-ton on Earth's surface.      

You ask anyone in the military about explosions fron IEDs (improvised explosive device ), they will tell you that the first thing that kills a solider who is close to it is the force of the shockwave from the explosion, that's how body parts get blown off, after that it's shrapnel.

Maxima was knocked out from the force of the gas explosion, she died from the force of the explosion that blew up her ship when it was destroyed by Brainac's War World, if she was as durable as you claim this is she would have survived the explosion that Superman would have and flown away. 

"

Ok. Surviving blasts is Damage Soak 

KC Superman was getting hurt by Captain Marvels lightning, yet he easily survived a Bomb 

A physical punch can hurt someone 

Maxima getting KO'd from that explosion was PIS
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Blue Son
@comicdude23: 

Incredible Hulk #404

The Hulk is surrounded by the Avengers trying to capture him and he claps his hands together, knocking them out instantly. His clap is compared to a sonic boom.    Let's see...I see Hercules....and I see on yeah the Vision...now before Doomsday took on Superman wasn't it members of the Justice League he was fighting? And in one of his classic battles the Hulk took on BOTH teams of the West Coast and East Coast Avengers, but he's not on his level right? 

Maxima has more combo Speed than Hulk, she is at the same Strength level, and has enough Speed to beat on him until he can no longer carry on 

Why should Hulk win? 

What advantages does he have? 

Maxima can move around more, she can Fly, she has superior Speed, she can punch and punch him, and she also has enough Strength to hurt him  

Saying it is not the same as proving it...no one has proven her strength other than be able to knock around both Superman and Doomsday a bit...where has she delivered a KO and won a definite fight physically.  Reference a book or show me a scan. 

And I just showed the Hulk able to catch someone with the ability to fly (see my Comet Man scan), so that's not going to be a problem for him. 

@Death Certificate:      

1) That  sliver fight came from heroes reborn, the main why they where fighting was because hulk didn't have banner and was dying. Also why even bother bringing up that hulk vs thor scan if you knew it was useless?   

Show me a book reference please. I've shown you many.

That's you opinion that this thread is pointless... 

3) Considering that there scans of thor having better feats on this thread that you ignored , everyone pointing out how hulk beat up a weaken/jobbering gladitor and using a non-cannon fight against sliver surfer. Meaning no he's not on superman level  

Despite Thor's impressive feats you seem to ignore the many battles that Hulk has had with Thor beating the hell out of him. Several writers and artists created several different stories at several different times all with the Hulk beating the hell out of Thor. ALL OF THEM ARE BAD WRITERS? ALL OF THEM ARE PIS? I don't think so, proves that Hulk is on par with Thor despite his many amazing feats.

4)Nice way take things out of context, also aside from superman, she put decent effot against doomsday who is superior to the hulk.      

Put up a decent fight, still got knocked out by an explosion...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:
"@comicdude23: 

Incredible Hulk #404

The Hulk is surrounded by the Avengers trying to capture him and he claps his hands together, knocking them out instantly. His clap is compared to a sonic boom.    Let's see...I see Hercules....and I see on yeah the Vision...now before Doomsday took on Superman wasn't it members of the Justice League he was fighting? And in one of his classic battles the Hulk took on BOTH teams of the West Coast and East Coast Avengers, but he's not on his level right?

"

None of these Avengers are on Maxima's level.....
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#231  Edited By Achilles.
@Blue Son said:

And the fact that the Hulk was able to break the Gladiator's confidence proves how powerful he is because that is not easy to do. "

Cannonball was able to do that and knocked Glads out...
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Blue Son

@comicdude23:

Hercules...the SON of Zeus who happens to be sky father and god of olympus is NOT on Maxima's level? Dude...come on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:
"

@comicdude23:

Hercules...the SON of Zeus who happens to be sky father and god of olympus is NOT on Maxima's level? Dude...come on.

"

Err what? 

He WAS on Skyfather level, and possibly above Elder, but that was a while ago..... 

He's had power boosts 

But on average he was at Thors Strength level
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#234  Edited By Static Shock
@Blue Son said:

"First of all I think you need to read MY statement against, because I never stated that you said all of the Hulk's fights were PIS and not legitimate

Then there wasn't a reason for you to ask me such a question, because you worded it as if I said otherwise. The only fight that I thought was PIS was against Gladiator. Nowhere did I say all of Hulk's fights were PIS or illegitimate, so you don't need to ask stupid questions.

@Blue Son said:

"Okay...this is physics 101 here energy is engery dude...whether it's the force of a punch or the force of an explosion.  

You just proved that the force of an explosion (an energy attack) and the force of a punch (a physical attack) are different, based on this post. You've also proven my point on the matter. If it's shown that Maxima can take powerful blunt forces from Superman and Doomsday, she can stay in the fight against Hulk. I don't know why you're grasping at straws, but that's been shown. You cannot compare an explosion to a punch. This is a physical fight. There are no explosions here.

@Blue Son said:

"Dude....look at this scan...what is Maxima saying on the TOP second panel after Superman who's holding Doomsday tells her to him in as hard as she can? " HOW CAN HE MOVE SO FAST?" Followed by him knocking her again and then dropping a van on her. Doomsday was getting faster and stronger.

You're playing semantics again. That was not stated at all. Try again.

Maxima is asking herself how he's able to move so fast. It doesn't mean that he was getting faster and stronger. It just means that he caught her by surprise (as implied when she said that he wouldn't catch her by surprise again). 

@Blue Son said:

"Quite simple, anyone can get hurt in a fight, I've been hurt in fights become, it's the guy or gal left standing who is the winner of the fight plain and simple.  

After 12 pages, you're still missing the point.

@Blue Son said:

" Dude, in order to crush an object it takes of combination of density, weight and force (psi).   If you put a bone in an alligator's mouth he can crush it because the weight and density of the jaw and muscle supplied by the force he can put behind his bite allows him to crack it. But if you were to put a steel rod in that same alligator's mouth and he tries to crush it he'll end up breaking his jaw because the steel rod's properties are denser

If the alligator's jaws were much stronger and more resilient, the steel rod would give way.

@Blue Son said:

"For the Dog of War (which by the way was created by Maestro, Hulk's alternate future self) to be able to have to capability to crush Adamantium the density of its metal has to be greater than that of Adamantium

Or, maybe the Dog of War's jaws were powerful enough to crush adamantium. The scan doesn't saying anything about the density of Dog or War's metallic hide being greater than adamantium.

If a superpowered being was strong enough to destroy adamantium, he could take a steel sword and drive it through adamantium with ease.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#235  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Blue Son said:
"

@comicdude23:

"

Hercules is mortal now and even before the chaos war upgrade he was never on sky father level. Idk what gave you that idea. quit twisting facts around its getting old.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"Maxima wins 

WWH at enraged levels became World Breaker Hulk, they should be equal in Strength, but Maxima is way more versatile. She has Telepathy, now Hulk has some telepathic resistance feats, but Maxima can increase the pressure of the Telepathy to a certain extent to which Hulk will not be able to handle. Maxima has held her own angainst Doomsday, Doomsday is the freak who could handle 11 Kryptonians, but eventually lost. Now Maxima also has telekenisis to help her.  Maxima can BFR WWH.  Plus Maxima is hot. Lol "

I kinda doubt you on that jas Hulk is very resistant and unless she shows levels above Xavier or Emma Frost, but i agree Maxima wins by versatility, whether its speed blitz or BFR as hulk cant tag her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Maxima wins 

I kinda doubt you on that jas Hulk is very resistant and unless she shows levels above Xavier or Emma Frost, but i agree Maxima wins by versatility, whether its speed blitz or BFR as hulk cant tag her. "

Probably, his Telepathic resistance feats are pretty crazy, he's even resisted the Phoneix, but Maxima wins due to her versatility
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Maxima wins 

I kinda doubt you on that jas Hulk is very resistant and unless she shows levels above Xavier or Emma Frost, but i agree Maxima wins by versatility, whether its speed blitz or BFR as hulk cant tag her. "
Probably, his Telepathic resistance feats are pretty crazy, he's even resisted the Phoneix, but Maxima wins due to her versatility "

Co-signed
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate:      

Show me a book reference please. I've shown you many.

That's you opinion that this thread is pointless... 

Despite Thor's impressive feats you seem to ignore the many battles that Hulk has had with Thor beating the hell out of him. Several writers and artists created several different stories at several different times all with the Hulk beating the hell out of Thor. ALL OF THEM ARE BAD WRITERS? ALL OF THEM ARE PIS? I don't think so, proves that Hulk is on par with Thor despite his many amazing feats.

Put up a decent fight, still got knocked out by an explosion...

"

1)http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/incredible-hulk/incredible-hulk-comic-details.aspx?id=hrtr&issue=1 
2) Fact that this thread has more than one page says it all 
3)Yes they are. Look how it took for Marvel to show how a  realfight between spider-man and kingpin. 
4) Which is still PIS
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#240  Edited By Static Shock
@Blue Son said:
"I don't know if you were either tired as I was when you made your last post...frustrated so you weren"t thinking straight....or not good at either physics or grammar in school
Between me and you, I'm not the one that sucked in grammar school (judging by the content of your posts). Just saying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" @Blue Son said:
"I don't know if you were either tired as I was when you made your last post...frustrated so you weren"t thinking straight....or not good at either physics or grammar in school
Between me and you, I'm not the one that sucked in grammar school (judging by the content of your posts). Just saying. "

Lol
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Blue Son
@Death Certificate: 

1) The link  you posted goes to  " Heroes Reborn: The Return" (1997) - When the heores come BACK to the Marvel Universe 616...that makes it CANON. 

2)  Fact that there isn't a decent decisive arguement really putting Maxima on top is why this is still going on, and I got the guts to keep debating. 

3) It seems you have a personal hatred toward Marvel, you're constantly bashing their writers...they stiff you on a job of something? 

4) That's you opinion...the fact is you didn't write the comic book.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Blue Son said:

"@Death Certificate: 

1) Think like you posted goes to  " Heroes Reborn: The Return" (1997) - When then come BACK to the Marvel Universe 616...that makes it CANON.  2)  Fact that there isn't a decent decisive arguement really putting Maxima on top is why this is still going on, and I got the guts to keep debating.  3) It seems you have a personal hatred toward Marvel, you're constantly bashing their writers...they stiff you on a job of something?  4) That's you opinion...the fact is you didn't write the comic book. "

1) it is non canon, coming from the guy who was posting movie feats calling them canon by this point is irrelevant. 

2) There have been decisive arguments, but coming from a guy who has been twisting words and scans out of context, you just ignore them and have no credible way to prove hulk can even hit her. 

3) People will bash writers because writers either A( suck. B( Use plot induced stupidity like Pak and Sentry face fist, Thor running in hammer swinging when he has 10+ ways to beat him in a few moments. I can easily say you have a problem with DC as you cant stand to see hulk lose this fight even though he truly cant win it unless maxima stays grounded. 

4) Opinions like the one you have on hulk winning, yet cant prove he wins even though we have given facts why she would win while you just twist your facts to try to make them relevant to this thread. I could easily write a comic book where howard the duck judo chops a moon in half using his duck martial arts but that doesnt make it true as it is inconsistent with his abilities.
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Blue Son
@god_spawn: 

Hercules is mortal now and even before the chaos war upgrade he was never on sky father level. Idk what gave you that idea. quit twisting facts around its getting old.  

Uh...hello...I know that I have the comic book...the scan I showed was BEFORE he was depowered...Hercules was so strong he was able to lift and throw Godzilla, he strength before it was decreased was on par with Thor and the Hulks. No one trying to twist anything and the only reason you're acting so hostile is because I refuse to back down from this debate.  

but i agree Maxima wins by versatility, whether its speed blitz or BFR as hulk cant tag her.       

Already showed scans where the Hulk has caught faster opponents, there were several scans on here showing how fast Thor is yet in several fights he still tagged him.  NEXT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
Uh, the Marvel Godzilla 

Marvel Godzilla weighs 400,000 tons,  

And Hercs Strength matched Thors before he was de-powered (disincluding Multiverse Herc) 

Herc wasn't at Skyfather level in that scan you showed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son:
Maxima is faster than Thor....
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By the darknessss
@Switchdoctor:
The point im getting at hulk has fought many many foes as powerful or more so than maxima and won many times,but lost to weak foes also,the PIS in comics is such a grey area it makes deciding a winner in the battles really hard,but hulk could beat her as she could beat him,so whos the winner? hulk fan boys will go the hulk way,dc fan boys maximas way,,,,,me well i still think wwh version hulk can win,close but win just imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the darknessss:
He can't win 

She is far more versatile than him 

He doesn't have any advantages
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blue Son said:

"@Death Certificate:   1) The link  you posted goes to  " Heroes Reborn: The Return" (1997) - When the heores come BACK to the Marvel Universe 616...that makes it CANON.  2)  Fact that there isn't a decent decisive arguement really putting Maxima on top is why this is still going on, and I got the guts to keep debating.  3) It seems you have a personal hatred toward Marvel, you're constantly bashing their writers...they stiff you on a job of something?  4) That's you opinion...the fact is you didn't write the comic book. "

1) The fight didn't in the main 616 marvel 
2) Most of your points where debunked, and there a big difference between making point and pulling irrelevent information. 
3) Oh I'm sorry forgot mention DC/image etc... all have some of inconsistent writting on their characters, so stop unwitty combacks 
4) Moot point is moot

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#250  Edited By JonesDeini
@Blue Son said:
"
WTF people...Maxima...Maxima can beat the Hulk?! What is it? Every single person with a Superman set of powers can overpower the Strongest there is?!  Next you people are going to say the Flash can beat the Hulk!!

This is the same Maxima who got killed putting her ship between Brainiac 13's Warworld right? And you're going to put her on the same level as the Hulk who's survived a head on blast from Galactus?!  The same Hulk that even thought he got beaten stood up against one of Zeus' lighning bolts and was able to rock his jaw?!  He's rocked the jaw of a "god" people!!

The same Hulk got caught in the explosion of the warp core of his ship which brought him to Sakaar, destroying the planet, and all it did was INCREASE his base level of strength dramatically. He can lift well over 100 tons in a functionally calm emotional state.       

Professor X one of the most powerful mutant Telepath in the Marvel Universe tried to slow down an angered World War Hulk with intense power; but the Hulk proved to be resistant to the Professor's psionic effects . Jean Grey another extremely powerful Telepath and Telekinesis  could not even stop and enraged Savage Hulk. 

He's fought and soundly defeated BOTH Gladiator and Sentry two guys who have or had Superman based  power levels. 

The Beyonder himself stated that the Hulk's potential strength is limitless. 

You want feats? 

He's supported a 150 billion ton mountain, dented true adamantium, fought against the West Coast and the East Coast Avengers teams AT THE SAME TIME for a prolonged period of time despite being weakened before the fight began due to separation from Bruce Banner, knocked out 3/4 of the Fanstastic Four by himself, fought Wonder Man, Iron Man, Vision and Scarlet Witch by himself, overloaded an energy absorption machine imbued with most of the combined power of himself, the Silver Surfer, the Doctor Strange and Namor, destroyed the Crypto Man after he was boasted with strength greater than Thor's, overpowered Thor, held a black hole core with his bare hands, almost broke the East Coast and threating to break the planet by the sheer output of force from his body, overcame a field of energy powerful enough to change the orbit of a planet, pushed spheres of matter and antimatter apart, destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth due mostly to his physical toughness and to the impulse generated by the contraction and relaxation of his legs, broke a space-time barrier with only two punches, cracked Onslaught's armor after an extremely enraged Savage Hulk emerged, held together the tectonic plates of a planet, destroyed a device designed to fight against the Celestials and sent a concussive force throughout countless dimensions due mostly to his power. 

He's tough enough to withstand the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion and the full force of the Human Torch's Nova Blast, which has a maximum temperature of 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit, without sustaining injury.  

And here's a bit of SCIENTIFIC FACT people: Charles Q. Choi from LiveScience.com said that gamma rays are so powerful (the most powerful form of electromagnetic radiation and 10,000 times more powerful than visible light) that they can even create matter from energy - a possible explanation for the increased mass that Bruce Banner takes on during transformations. "Just as the Incredible Hulk 'is the strongest one there is,' as he says himself, so too are gamma ray bursts the most powerful explosions known." 

Gamma Rays which power the Hulk are more POWERFUL than the solar energy Superman gets his energy from I.E...HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS....        

Maxima can't beat the Hulk...PERIOD...respect the canon...

"
Thank you for saving me a post. Maxima would put up a fight but the only thing you can do against the Hulk is make him madder, thus making him stronger. DC's even gone on record as stating that they don't have a character as powerful as the hulk. I'm sure you're going to ask me to validate that statement so off I go to find the quote... 
And spare me the references to the times that Spider-Man, Juggernaut, or ___ have beat Hulk. I've already taken these L's into consideration.