Max Payne at the end of Max Payne 3
John Marston before the final mission.
Max Payne gets :
One M9 Beretta w/9 rounds 6 mags.
One Sawn-Off shotgun w/2 rounds 10 clips.
An M4 assualt rifle w/32 rounds 2 mags.
One Grenade (Multiplayer)
Has slow health regen w/infinite staminia (From multiplayer)
Has a helmet that negates all incoming head damage
John Marston gets :
One LeMat Revolver w/9 rounds 6 clips.
One Masuar Pistol w/15 rounds 3 mags.
One Semi-Auto Shotgun w/5 rounds 4 clips.
One Evans repeater w/22 rounds 3 clips.
An Explosive rifle with ONE shot.
3 bottles of Molotov
Other specifications :
- John/Max have no morals but not bloodlusted.
- John only has level 1 Deadeye. (Only allows him to slow down time not mark anything)
- John is the red star. Max the yellow star.
- They start inside there corresponding buildings not on the out side where the stars are placed.
- John can keep ahold of all of his weapons at once,but max must drop his m4 if he is to dual wield the single handed weapons.