User Lists: 10

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2  Edited By SOG7dc

ooh come on? lol nobody? Superman v magneto gets like 5 pages but this gets nothing?! lol

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hulk will ultimately will win but they will keep one uping each other until maul gets so big he just falls over brain dead.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk throws him to the moon

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: i always wondered if maul got too big would he jst become a catatonic

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@sog7dc: Just a heads up for the images. If you want to upload an image, click on "Img" on the top bar in the post box. Then click "URL Address" or "Desktop". From there you can either select the image from your computer or enter in a link. Or, you can have a separate tab and left click it, then drag it onto the post box in this tab.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: maul is just as strong as thor and can increase his strength at will. theyre pretty evenly matched which is why i made the battle

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@sog7dc: No problem bud. If you have any other difficulties just PM me.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc:

that happened in one of the early issues of wildcats the team was falling from a plane and maul grew to what grifter described as the size of a mountain and he wasn't responsive at all voodoo had to use her TP on him to bring him out of it he wasn't really the size of a mountain before someone corrects me.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: i just read the first two issues of wildcats (i think these characters are incredible. the writin is meh but the art is jim lee and the characters are cool) and maul was extremely cool imo.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By comic_book_fan

@sog7dc:

I agree I loved wldcats but I prefer the 90's image wildcats before It branched out into wildstorm jim lee is the greatest artist in my life time he is the man they need to bring back the wildcats but only if he does the art.

and the issue I was talking about is 6 that's when maul was about 200 feet tall they didn't say that just guessing by the size of everyone else around him.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: i agre i love jim lee but there are these guys named Travis and Richard Friend. and i would not mind seeing them do the art. i read them in the first issue of Scott Lobdell's Wildcats and the art was beautiful

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Maul bust planets?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

no but he traded punches with people who can.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ntb101

hulk

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: he gave Mr Majestic trouble...for a few minutes

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How quickly does hulks strength increase? Because maul can increase at will at the cost of intellect

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

How quickly does hulks strength increase? Because maul can increase at will at the cost of intellect

Hulk can bust a planet whenever he wants. He just holds back. But because Maul is so big, he's an easy target for Hulk. Hulk can just jump up and punch him in the face.

When Hulk chooses, he can use gamma energized punches. He doesn't need to get angry, he just chooses to never use his powers to its full extent.

Taken from my blog.

@slimj87d said:

Before we begin

What insanity is this?

I’m going to be making a comparison between the Iron Fist and World War Hulk.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard!

First, let’s just sit back and relax. Now play the song below and open up your imagination.

Loading Video...

No thanks. I’m out of here.

Suit yourself. It’s your loss. Now let me begin.

Who and what is an Iron Fist?

The Iron Fist is a chosen warrior from K’un-L’un that has proven himself through various tests in martial arts. This warrior is chosen to harness the energies and powers of a mystical dragon. With this power, the Iron Fist can use its energy to perform various types of lethal striking techniques such as punching through a jet,

No Caption Provided

knocking down a temple by punching the ground

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And karate chopping down a flying battleship.

No Caption Provided

So far this power has only been shown to increase Danny’s (the current Iron Fist) durability, speed and striking abilities. It acts like a multiplier to his current stats which are of a normal human being. Here are Danny’s stats.

Power Grids
Official Ratings[7]
Intelligence
Strength
Speed
Durability
Energy Projection
Fighting Skills

Source: http://marvel.wikia.com/Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_A-Z_Vol_1_5

Notice how all his stats are rated near the peak of man. Yet his energy projectile rating is rated at a 3. It is because of this energy projectile rating that specializes in amping mostly his strikes that allow him to perform his feats. So how does this relate to the Hulk? Specifically World War Hulk?

Gravage Hulk vs World War Hulk (aka Green Scar Hulk) vs World Breaker Hulk

World War Hulk is just the Gravage Hulk after going through a lot of physical and emotional pain and trauma during the Planet Hulk storyline. There really is no difference in persona, only strength. During and after the Planet Hulk storyline the Gravage Hulk became much stronger and powerful than all his previous incarnations.

So who is World Breaker Hulk?

To cut it short, World Breaker Hulk (WBH) is just World War Hulk (WWH) using his powers to the full extent. In other words he’s just “cutting loose.” It has been hinted time and time again that the Hulk emits gamma radiation and more so when he is angered. World War Hulk is the first Hulk to actually emit so much gamma radiation it becomes a weapon. The first showing of this energy was when he almost sunk the East Coast of the US by taking a mere step which released this devastating power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To further clarify, take a look at his most updated power grid.

No Caption Provided

Notice how Hulk now has an energy rating of 5. This is Hulk at his absolute peak so far. This energy projectile rating of 5 directly reflects how angry he is which also coincides with his strength and durability. In this state, his durability and strength rating of 7 are further amplified by his energy projectile of 5. Thus

World War Hulk + Energy Projectile Rating of 5 = World Breaker Hulk

Even before this projectile rating of 5 was released, we saw a peak of this power when he almost sank the seaboard. Go back to that image and notice all the green energy everywhere. Here Savage Hulk almost turns in World War Hulk.

No Caption Provided

We even got a hint of it when Red Hulk couldn't absorb all the gamma energy out of WWH. It was most likely that WWH created and stored so much gamma energy that Red Hulk couldn't steal it at a rate that WWH was emitting it. He even performs a gamma energized thunderclap that pretty much finishes the Red Hulk off and gives him a bloody nose and mouth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now where am I getting at with all this?

World War Hulk – The Immortal Iron Hulk

If Iron Fist’s energy rating of 3 allows a peak human male to knock down temples, uppercut through small ships and karate chop down a flying battle ship, imagine what it allows a Hulk with a strength and durability rating of 7 to do. Of course Hulk is never going to use this power because he can’t control it like Danny can. But he can actually summon and use this power anytime he wants or needs it. But look at the collateral damage it causes.

Here he causes a giant crater when he summons this power.

No Caption Provided

Here he destroys the East Side of Las Vegas just by summoning this power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just by powering up in this state you can see the devastation and collateral damage it causes. This is the reason why WWH never uses this power, because of the dangers it holds. But don’t think he can't summon this power when he wants as he did above and he did so again later.

No Caption Provided

Above, you can see him telling Doctor Strange that he’s going to cut loose and use this power again. What happens? Red She Hulk and WWH trade a blow that indirectly blows up a planet. Indirectly meaning they didn’t even need to touch the planet, the explosion was caused by the gamma energized sonic boom from their blow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The special thing to note above is that collateral damage didn’t happen when he used his WBH powers. This is the most interesting part to me as he unleashed and channeled that power when he traded the blow with Red She Hulk. It makes me curios to see if in the future through training if WWH could actually channel and use this energy just like the Iron Fist. I highly doubt it though as it would make him overpowered than he already is.

But with that being said, I want you to walk out of here and speculate how powerful WBH’s strikes are. Imagine if Iron Fist had a strength rating and durability rating of 7 and his energy projectile is at a 5 rating. That is World Breaker Hulk right there, the Immortal Iron Hulk.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@slimj87d: Spoiler Blocks

Dude, this part of the boards is the worst place to go if you're trying to avoid spoilers. Unless if you are asking for a spoiler block so the thread doesn't become cluttered, I SAY NAY TO YOU GOOD SIR!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@dondave said:

@slimj87d: Spoiler Blocks

Dude, this part of the boards is the worst place to go if you're trying to avoid spoilers. Unless if you are asking for a spoiler block so the thread doesn't become cluttered, I SAY NAY TO YOU GOOD SIR!

Lol

Avatar image for apocalypsereigns
Apocalypsereigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: just throwing this out there, the fight never said wwh or worldbreaker so ur information is useless and a waste of space. That beingbeing said maul already killed hulk but at the cost of his life so gonna say this fight is a tie