#151 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give this to the blind lawyer ninja.

#152 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd: You need to read up on some DD and Cap fights then.

#153 Posted by Doom_Phd (532 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be serious here for a second. Matt Murdock, clearly stomps Bruce Wayne. One is a confirmed outlaw vigilante and the other is merely a rich businessman, how is this even a match?

#155 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd said:

Matt= Dick

Bruce= Rogers

Matt has zero chance against Rogers, let alone against Bruce.

Matt's already proven he can fight on close ground with Cap, so if anything, that means he can fight with Bruce.

#156 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd: In DD 2 Cap couldn't even touch him.

#157 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

And Bruce wins for reasons explained, but this isn't a mismatch.

#158 Posted by Doom_Phd (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I like to see that because Capt's consistency proves otherwise.

#159 Posted by Black_Arrow (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins.

#160 Posted by ShootingNova (17851 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Murdock stomping? Come on, now.

#161 Posted by God_Spawn (37950 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd: What consistency is that? They've already fought each other a couple of times, and in their last fight Cap could barely even touch him. The thing is they have never had a true finish to either fight. Their vs record isn't really that different when you also consider the opponents they've fought. Daredevil held back slightly against a Winter Soldier that was fully willing to kill him under the same writer that had Bucky best some of Cap's rogue gallery like Batroc and Crossbones on a couple of occasions. Both have been able to fight with Iron Fist, Black Panther, Taskmaster, Wolverine, and Deadpool to name a few.

#162 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@doom_phd: What consistency is that? They've already fought each other a couple of times, and in their last fight Cap could barely even touch him. The thing is they have never had a true finish to either fight. Their vs record isn't really that different when you also consider the opponents they've fought. Daredevil held back slightly against a Winter Soldier that was fully willing to kill him under the same writer that had Bucky best some of Cap's rogue gallery like Batroc and Crossbones on a couple of occasions. Both have been able to fight with Iron Fist, Black Panther, Taskmaster, Wolverine, and Deadpool to name a few.

I would argue Matt did even better against most of those guys than cap did....

#163 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins in a very close fight...

#164 Posted by reaverlation (16023 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's be serious here for a second. Matt Murdock, clearly stomps Bruce Wayne. One is a confirmed outlaw vigilante and the other is merely a rich businessman, how is this even a match?

#165 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh

#166 Edited by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho said:

#167 Posted by SlimJ87D (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should win this. He has a more impressive resume. Unless if DD can get him into the darkness.

I don't think DD has ever faced Steve Rogers not holding back besides that time Steve was drugged and Matt was rusty, but I reckon if Steve threw his shield as fast as he has at vehicles I don't think DD really stands much of a chance. I don't think referencing these fights are really relevant to Bruce vs Matt

#168 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

@papinacho said:

Am I doing it right?

#169 Edited by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho said:

@reaverlation said:

@papinacho said:

Am I doing it right?

#170 Posted by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell could a blind guy be a vigilante? All that stuff about Murdock being Daredevil is just silly.

#171 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio

I outdebated Saren. None of you are officially on my level.

#172 Posted by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
#173 Edited by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: It was proven in the court of law. Take your inquires to the American Justice System not me.

@wolverine08: You just realized right now that we are in completely different levels? I mean you have potential but you're not there yet.

#174 Posted by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: It was proven in the court of law. Take your inquires to the American Justice System not me.

@wolverine08: You just realized right now that we are in completely different levels? I mean you have potential but you're not there yet.

That was obviously a setup by Tony Stark! He's going back into Civil War mode!

Wait, actually? It was proven?

#175 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@reaverlation: Batman can't sneak up on DD, no one can so his legendary stealth is completely useless.

Hasn't Elektra done it multiple times?

I seem to recall DD being snuck up by hundreds of Ninjas at some point aswell.

#176 Edited by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: In a manner of speaking. There wasn't a formal investigation but Matt Murdock ousted himself while inside the proceeding of the court of law. He changed into his outfit and beat some fodder henchmen. He was then disbarred.

#177 Posted by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: In a manner of speaking. There wasn't a formal investigation but Matt Murdock ousted himself while inside the proceeding of the court of law. He changed into his outfit and beat some fodder henchmen. He was then disbarred.

Wow. Why aren't people hunting him down and/or his friends and family?

#178 Edited by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Cause he moved out of town/Mark Waid doesn't do grim/gritty?

edit- Also, does Matt have family? There is a special case with Foggy but I don't know about anyone else.

#179 Edited by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I noticed that. I like the non-grittiness of DD's new series.

#180 Posted by Saren (25698 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#181 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

Batman should win this. He has a more impressive resume. Unless if DD can get him into the darkness.

I don't think DD has ever faced Steve Rogers not holding back besides that time Steve was drugged and Matt was rusty, but I reckon if Steve threw his shield as fast as he has at vehicles I don't think DD really stands much of a chance. I don't think referencing these fights are really relevant to Bruce vs Matt

Why does Steve have to be going for the kill for it to count? Daredevil doesn't go for the kill either and batman won't be doing so here. I would also argue he can dodge the shield based on the fact he regularly dodges projectiles from bullseye....

@allstarsuperman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@reaverlation: Batman can't sneak up on DD, no one can so his legendary stealth is completely useless.

Hasn't Elektra done it multiple times?

I seem to recall DD being snuck up by hundreds of Ninjas at some point aswell.

In Bendis' run elektra commented she studied daredevil and figured out how to get around his radar sense. There is no prep. Not sure what these other ninjas are.

Batman does still win though.

#182 Edited by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
#184 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8909 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho said:

Why was the old DD too hard for you?

#2edgy4U

#186 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Posted by ComicStooge (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@papinacho said:

#2edgy4U

Matt can't be DarkDevilMcEmoMan forever.

#188 Posted by PapiNacho (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

@papinacho said:

#2edgy4U

Agree, that job belongs to Wolverine.

#189 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

@papinacho said:

#2edgy4U

Agree, that job belongs to Wolverine.

#190 Edited by Immortal777 (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren: Man your debating always gives a good laugh, the best as always.

#191 Edited by SlimJ87D (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I don't think they've ever fought all out before or tried to put one down. The times they did fight, DD was usually able to catch Steves shield without harm where Steve has thrown it fast enough in the past to damage metal, match rockets 1000s of feet in lead and recently hurting a bullet and grenade proof nuke. Dd isn't going to catch that and caps only going to throw it in a way where it'd return to him.

When it comes to their physicals, cap has taken way worse beatings by namor, gambit and explosion. DD's only chance to beat someone of Steves durability is to nerve strike him and I've never seen him nerve strike anyone remotely close to someone like Steve.

If a battle went on between the two, I think Steve's durability showings give him more of an edge than DD's nerve striking showings, unless if you hand dd a knife or katana, he'd most likely take the majority in that instance. His first and Billy clubs just won't do against Steve's stats and shield.

I think Bruce has different advantages than Steve, not sure if there are many parallels to be drawn upon.

#192 Edited by fiodestromus (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmm

#193 Edited by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Are actually going to post any canon scans?

I'm sorry but sort of argument is this? you're just trying to limit Batman feats instead of trying to provide a reasonable argument for DD. DC has never come out clean with respect to the Batman mythos,some part of his history is in continuity and some is a total revamp. Bottom line,all major Joker stories happened,Knightfall happened,Morrisons run happened(and that run referenced everything even the hokey silver age stuff),this is one card you dont even how to play and you insist on using it. Unless the OP strictly keeps it to the New-52 version you cannot talk about continuity.

#194 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: So we're just using every feat Batman has ever used even tough the half of it might be out of canon? Yep that sounds like something you would want.

#195 Posted by Frozen (13561 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: Half were not out of canon, at best maybe one of my feats was.

#196 Posted by TDK_1997 (14902 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see why people are still trying to debate over the fact that Batman would not be able to tag or even hit Matt. That's some pretty stupid argument to point out since Matt has been tagged over the years by many many characters that are way below Bruce's level or martial art skills and speed and everything you can think of.

Bruce puts Matt to sleep.

#197 Edited by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@entropy_aegis: So we're just using every feat Batman has ever used even tough the half of it might be out of canon? Yep that sounds like something you would want.

Till this might be becomes definitely, yes we will use those feats.Otherwise you're just restricting Batman,in which case might as well make it Batman with both his arms tied and blindfolded vs Daredevil.

#198 Posted by DarthAznable (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

The man who's parents died.

#199 Posted by DisVoltj (4 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like the more intelligent people are going with Batman, while the less intelligent people are going with Daredevil for asinine reasons like Bats being unable to touch him. They must of missed the past 30 years of continuity...

#200 Posted by dimitridkatsis (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

Murdock.