spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spartan92

vs  

both have assault rifles and 2 grenades each fight takes place in middle of jungle fight to the death who wins ?
Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mekboy

Chief stomps.

ryanthereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ryanthereaper
@Mekboy said:
" Chief stomps. "
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MKF30

Can go either way I think but I bet you half posters in here don't know anything about Nomad...he can take out MC, he's no smhoe lol

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spartan92

this is what nomad is capable of.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GT-Man
@spartan92 said:
"  
  this is what nomad is capable of. "
MC can do better,not only does he dodge and withstand Bullets,Plasmas,Lasers,Rockets,Mini Nukes and more he could jump twice as high move faster,better H2H combat, stronger able to throw a Banshee Warhog Tank in the air also many other Strengh feats that put Crysis suit to Shame
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By spartan92
@GT-Man:
wow i knew master chief was a beast but ... O_O  just how strong is master chief because im guessing quite a lot of people dont really know how strong he is?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By superdemon
@ryanthereaper said:

" @Mekboy said:

" Chief stomps. "

"
@GT-Man said:

" @spartan92 said:

"  

MC can do better,not only does he dodge and withstand Bullets,Plasmas,Lasers,Rockets,Mini Nukes and more he could jump twice as high move faster,better H2H combat, stronger able to throw a Banshee Warhog Tank in the air also many other Strengh feats that put Crysis suit to Shame "
I like to see people representing the Chief like this. Makes me happy.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30
@spartan92 said:
"  

He's impressive in his own right but bet ya most MC riders don't even know that ^. I remember my friend showing me vids of him, definitely a cool character.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By superdemon
@MKF30 said:

" @spartan92 said:

"  

He's impressive in his own right but bet ya most MC riders don't even know that ^. I remember my friend showing me vids of him, definitely a cool character. "
MC riders? You know nothing of the character except what happened in the games. People saying MC wins are saying this because they actually know what he's capable of. I know who Nomad is. Others can see what Nomad can do as spartan has helped them with that. 

Fact is - MC wins.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MKF30

No, I know a lot more then you think...you on the other hand seem to just vote MC regardless of logic.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By superdemon
@MKF30 said:
"

No, I know a lot more then you think...you on the other hand seem to just vote MC regardless of logic.

"
Regardless of logic? Now you're just making things up. lol
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Dude, you watched that vid of Nomad? He's not a scrub...and his technology is impressive in his own right.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@spartan92: Equipment? Location? All that good stuff.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spartan92
@Decoy Elite:
both have assault rifles with 2 grenades each, takes place in middle of jungle.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Decoy Elite

Nomad looks like he'd be good at sneaking but MC's radar makes that impossible. 

Would AR rounds be able to take out Nomad's armor? It took a few bullets in that vid, but I don't know if it can take a lot more.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mekboy

Master Chief can literally run up to him and bash him to death. There's no way he would lose here.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida

I'd like some MC fans to actually post some evidence to back up the idea that he would win here.

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mekboy

How bout being faster, stronger, tougher and smarter.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MisterGuyMan

In the Reach book, MC's team was caught in a plane that was going to be destroyed.  They essentially jumped out of the plane and hit the ground full on.  This was with the older model suits to boot.  MC's suit, IIRC, is two generations ahead by Halo 3.

MC himself experiences time in slow motion.  He's quick enough to dodge bullets and his suit is actually more durable against projectiles compared to more advanced plasma.  He even deflected a air to ground missile with his forearm.  It's not a reliable feat by any measure but it's still impressive.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By superdemon
@MisterGuyMan said:

" In the Reach book, MC's team was caught in a plane that was going to be destroyed.  They essentially jumped out of the plane and hit the ground full on.  This was with the older model suits to boot.  MC's suit, IIRC, is two generations ahead by Halo 3. MC himself experiences time in slow motion.  He's quick enough to dodge bullets and his suit is actually more durable against projectiles compared to more advanced plasma.  He even deflected a air to ground missile with his forearm.  It's not a reliable feat by any measure but it's still impressive. "

See? People who know anything about MC outside the games knows he wins.  

@Ferro Vida said:

" I'd like some MC fans to actually post some evidence to back up the idea that he would win here. "

Evidence like what? Scanned pages from the novel?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida
@superdemon: Sure. Alternately, you could get pages from one of the comics. I'm not picky.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Ferro Vida: Unfair, you know I have no scanner. >.< 
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By superdemon
@Ferro Vida said:

" @superdemon: Sure. Alternately, you could get pages from one of the comics. I'm not picky. "

I don't own any of the comics and IIRC they aren't cannon. They tell a similar, but different story than the actual cannon books. I read the books at least once a year to get my fix of badassery, so I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know. I've presented most arguments in the Cyrax vs Chief thread. Everything mentioned there may help you out.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Decoy Elite: >:P MWAHAH 

@superdemon: I'd like you to post where it states that the comics aren't canon. I've read them and from the way they integrate into the mythos of the games they would appear canon. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Decoy Elite

I want more info on Nomad, mostly how durable his suit is.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Decoy Elite: I want more info on both, personally. From what I have seen of MC he is essentially Ultimate Captain America with better armor, fewer feats, and more guns.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Decoy Elite: I want more info on both, personally. From what I have seen of MC he is essentially Ultimate Captain America with better armor, fewer feats, and more guns. "
Basically, yeah. One could say that. Although I'm not sure if his strenght is on par with Ult Cap's. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Decoy Elite: Well, that's what I'm here to find out
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By superdemon
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Decoy Elite: >:P MWAHAH 

@superdemon: I'd like you to post where it states that the comics aren't canon. I've read them and from the way they integrate into the mythos of the games they would appear canon.  "
Some of them tell the same stories, such as this scan here: but it's not exactly what happened in the cannon novel. To me that says the comics aren't accurate.

@Ferro Vida said:
" @Decoy Elite: I want more info on both, personally. From what I have seen of MC he is essentially Ultimate Captain America with better armor, fewer feats, and more guns. "
He's like Captain America without his MJOLNIR armor. The armor just enhances his every movement, drastically. He's undergone procedures similar to the SS Serum, he's received mechanical implants as well as carbon fibre bone implants. He's nearly indestructible. And again, with the armor just puts him over the top.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida
@superdemon: Well, the comics were produce by Bungie, so that means there is either a discrepancy in continuity, or that the novels are non-canon. 

Can you give me a source that states to what degree his armor enhances him? He isn't indestructible, though, because Spartans have been killed in the Halo mythos. 
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spartan92

Armor

Armor mode diverts the limited-capacity regenerative energy supply of the Nanosuit into absorbing the kinetic energy of incoming projectiles and other damaging forces, such as hazardous levels of heat and radiation, affectively making the user temporarily invulnerable and thus withstanding direct impact which would normally prove to be life-critical.

While the Nanosuit is in a constant regenerative-state, Armor mode enables quicker regenerative proficiency, both revitalizing and restoring the users overall physiological system. Note that Armor mode will not increase the rate of energy regeneration, so users wishing to save energy for other modes may not want to use Armor mode as a stray bullet will momentarily cease energy regeneration.

In Armor mode, the energy supply of the Nanosuit only depletes in the process of protecting incoming fire or the effects of other hazards to biological life that face the player. When not under any biological threat, the energy reserves of the suit will ultimately return to 100%.

Armor mode is commonly used in the absence of the need to use any other mode, as the protection it provides can be the difference between life and death when faced with unexpected threats. 

Strength  

In Strength mode, the wearer's muscular strength is amplified to an immense superhuman scale, notably even reaching "Spiderman-like results". Thrown objects are thrown with significantly more force, melee attacks become much stronger and the user can jump superhuman heights, allowing them to scale rocky terrain and the like with unprecedented ease.

Strength mode also enhances the accuracy and precision of the users shooting by reducing sway and recoil, allowing the user to manage automatic firearms such as a handheld minigun with greater ease.

In Strength mode, the energy supply of the Nanosuit is depleted when the effects of Strength mode are particularly called upon; there is significant energy drain when jumping and performing melee attacks. Shooting causes a minor energy drain. In-action (standing or walking) in Strength mode will ultimately result in full energy reserves.

Strength mode is generally used to scale heights and can be used to gain quick access to the roofs of buildings and even cliffs. Use of Strength mode is also advisable when accuracy is critical or when performing melee attacks.

Friendly NPCs with Nanosuits will stay in Strength mode whenever they are not fighting. This can be considered a little odd, as most human players stay in Armor mode since it provides more protection in the event of a sneak attack. 

Speed  

In Speed mode, the wearer is able to inhale oxygen in larger quantity's and an injection of Nano-bots into their bloodstream through their pores hyper-accelerates blood flow throughout their body, stimulating heightened reflexes in their fast-twitch muscles in order to increase both their dexterity, and agility. The power of the suit's "hydro-thrusters" is also increased while in Speed mode, and thus the user will still move at an increased rate even while in zero-gravity environments.

The 'sprint' function of Speed mode allows the entire energy reserve of the Nanosuit to be diverted into a short but extremely fast movement, in other words allowing the user to make quicker motion and perform dashes of speed essentially much faster than the average human brain could ever process. Jumping as the last reserves of energy drain will increase the effectiveness of the sprint allowing for a Nanosuit user to move close to any enemy or move away from danger in less seconds.

The increased dexterity of Speed mode also allows the user to prepare heavy weapons and (depending on the firearm) reload at an increased speed.

Since the user can perform melee attacks faster when in Speed mode, the damage rendered from melee attacks in a given time period ultimately increases with Speed mode. However, Strength mode is advised for single, powerful melee attacks.

When in Speed mode, only the Sprint function and melee attacks depletes the energy reserves of the Nanosuit. As long as the user is not sprinting, suit energy reserves will ultimately reach 100%.

It is advisable to use Speed mode and its associated Sprint function when attempting long jumps or when ascending steep slopes that are too steep to scale with Strength mode. This is opposed to Strength mode, which is more appropriate for high jumps. 

Cloak  

The Cloak mode of the Nanosuit activates an extremely convincing chameleon-style camouflage that makes the player almost invisible. Also, noise created by the wearer's movement is drastically reduced. Only relatively close scrutiny or a sharp ear can identify a Nanosuit in Cloak mode, seen only by slight diffraction of the light passing 'through' the user, and a slight blue glow visible in certain lighting conditions.

The Cloak, has an unfortunate side effect of its functioning, emits high-pitched noise on the boundaries of those frequencies audible to human ears, generally audible only to younger ears. Usually unnoticeable, a trained ear can however recognize the sound as warning of proximity to a Nanosuit user.

The Cloak is a demanding function that ultimately reduces the energy reserves available, and therefore cannot be sustained indefinitely. While a stationary user can make use of the Cloak mode for over a minute, motion causes a much more rapid drain on the energy reserves of the Nanosuit; the faster the user moves, the faster the drain. If the suit's energy reserves drops below ten, Cloak will deactivate and the suit will switch to Armor mode. If you attempt to activate Cloak while energy is below ten, it will immediately deactivate and Armor mode will be activated instead. The shock of firing a weapon (or preforming any attack, such as throwing a grenade) is sufficient to completely and instantly drain the energy reserves of the Nanosuit, resulting in the immediate deactivation of Cloak mode and the switch to Armor mode

this is a view on what the nanosuit can do.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By superdemon
@Ferro Vida said:
" @superdemon: Well, the comics were produce by Bungie, so that means there is either a discrepancy in continuity, or that the novels are non-canon.  Can you give me a source that states to what degree his armor enhances him? He isn't indestructible, though, because Spartans have been killed in the Halo mythos.  "
The novels were published by bungie as well and The games relate to them more than the comics IIRC. "The Flood" book is spot of to the game, etc.

The source is the Novel "The Fall of Reach" that gives a description of what his armor does. Chief tried the suit on for the first time and Saluted his superior office, in doing so, his arm moved to fast and strong his literally knocked himself about 5 ft backwards. He had to actually be careful with what he touched and did as he could seriously damage everything around him and vent the ships air into space.

An ODST was tested inside the armor and he was instantly killed from a simple turn of the head. The armor snapped his neck. Another ODST lost his arm from a simple arm extension. Ripped it right from his socket. 

And this was only BETA MJOLNIR armor. By Halo 2 he was using MJOLNIR III armor. Much more advanced, stronger shields, stronger alloy, lighter, faster, etc.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ferro Vida
@superdemon: So despite some differences, can we agree that they are both canon because they were both published by Bungie as supplements to the series? 

... Gotta say, making armor like that seems like a horrible idea LOL
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spartan92

Non-Modal Functions  

The Nanosuit incorporates its own radio equipment, allowing for hands-free voice and/or video communications.

The visor of the Nanosuit is capable of heightening recieved light, acting as night-vision goggles. Unfortunately, this is one of the only parts of the Nanosuit not very high-tech, and the goggles can still be blinded by bright light, and even automatic gunfire can white out the visor. The power allocation for night-vision is rather small, being able to produce increased light for less than a minute. However, a minute where the enemy is blind and you are not is always a good one, especially in a Nanosuit.

The Nanosuit incorporates an internal oxygen supply for underwater diving. The Nanosuit can recycle air for approximately one minute before it's energy starts to drain. If energy reaches zero, the user will start to take damage.  It automatically recharges when the user reenters normal atmosphere.

The Nanosuit also incorporates connectivity to a military network, allowing the suit to display critical information on its HUD. This information includes a topographic GPS map of the area, complete with objective pinpoints and descriptions and radar integration that identifies allied and known enemy units. Computers can interface with the Nanosuit in order to access this network. Also, information about the Nanosuit, such as the suit's and user's vital signs, can be accessed from the network.

The Nanosuit is capable of recording audiovisual and environmental data, allowing the user to document whatever circumstances they encounter. It will also maintain body temperature if it detects critically suboptimal temperatures in the surrounding environment.

The Nanosuit also has a special Binocular integrated into the helmet allowing the operator of the suit to "tag" enemy units, ammo and vehicles for future reference. This information can also be relayed onto allied units. The binocular's most important quality though is that it makes the user be able to hear the lightest of sounds from far away giving the operator an unprecedented advantage in combat.

The Nanosuit can also use one of the following equipment at a time:

Radar Kit -reveals nearby enemies

Binoculars -allows you to see targets at long range transmits sound and can put enemys on radar for 5pp

Repair Torch -repairs friendly vehicles

Parachute -Parachute that can be reused

The Nanosuit also incorporates an array of "hydro-thrusters" that allow increased maneuverability when submerged.  This functionality permits the Nanosuit to move in a zero gravity environment by utilizing the gas of the atmosphere as reaction mass.  However, the "hydro-thrusters" will cease to function in an airless environment such as space.

The Nanosuit has a special defrosting technology. If the suit does somehow, under extremely freezing temperatures get frozen, the user of the suit can initiate the defrosting device and the suit of armor will be fully capable of movement again.

To prevent Nanosuit technology from entering enemy hands should the user die, the Nanosuit is designed to disintegrate or "vaporize" on the command of a remote control, usually in the possession of commanding officers such as Prophet. The disintegration of the suit also results in the disintegration of the corpse inside, theoretically providing a way to kill the soldier for whatever reason.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By superdemon
@Ferro Vida said:

" @superdemon: So despite some differences, can we agree that they are both canon because they were both published by Bungie as supplements to the series?  ... Gotta say, making armor like that seems like a horrible idea LOL "

Sure. Why not. lol

What do you mean? The armor was designed specifically for the super enhanced / augmented SPARTAN soldiers. Once the SPARTANS got used to it John said it felt like he was born with it on. He didn't like to take it off.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida
@superdemon: I was just thinking that any armor that causes the wearer to injure himself from wearing it seems like a bad idea. You even said that when he first put on the armor, MC sent himself flying back with a salute.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spartan92
@superdemon: doesnt the suit weigh like a 1000 pounds or something like that ? potentially crushing a normal person if they wore it ?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By superdemon
@Ferro Vida said:
" @superdemon: I was just thinking that any armor that causes the wearer to injure himself from wearing it seems like a bad idea. You even said that when he first put on the armor, MC sent himself flying back with a salute. "
He wasn't injured. He was just surprised. But that was the VERY first time anyway. He was quite young and inexperienced. He quickly got used to it after the first trial run. The ODST testing was to set an example as to how superior the SPARTANS were. During the first SPARTAN augmentations, only about 45 of them survived out of 170.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By superdemon
@spartan92 said:

" @superdemon: doesnt the suit weigh like a 1000 pounds or something like that ? potentially crushing a normal person if they wore it ? "

It weights that much. But it wouldn't crush someone just by being in it. It's solid. Not likely to collapse and crush the guy.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MisterGuyMan

The official word is that the novels and comics are canon up until they contradict the games.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Decoy Elite

Mode switching sounds like it could cause issues for Nomad. MC's armor can replicate most of what his armor does without switching out. 

I'm leaning towards MC for now.

RazRaptre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RazRaptre

Bungie reduced MC's speed and strength in the games for balancing reasons. According to the books, his twitch-reaction speeds are four times as fast as a normal human. He basically sees stuff in slow motion. His suit is powerful enough to punch through a shielded elite's face. Like MisterGuyMan said, MC slapped away an air-to-ground missile. He fell from mid-orbit without a parachute, and only suffered a suit malfunction and a slight headache. His improved eyesight means he can see in the dark - he doesn't need night vision. He can also lift three times his weight, which, i might add, is double the normal human weight due to increased muscle mass and bone density (his bones are re-inforced with concrete). 
And then look at MC's achievements. He single-handedly destroyed spaceships and 8km long space stations, defeated an alien empire and a parasitic life form, blew up entire worlds and is now in the process of jumping off a wrecked UNSC frigate right into a Forerunner planet.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By Dex_Starr

I've never played the first Crysis but if Nomad is anything like Alcatraz, then Chief wins this easily. 

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@superdemon said:

@Ferro Vida said:

" @superdemon: Well, the comics were produce by Bungie, so that means there is either a discrepancy in continuity, or that the novels are non-canon.  Can you give me a source that states to what degree his armor enhances him? He isn't indestructible, though, because Spartans have been killed in the Halo mythos.  "

The novels were published by bungie as well and The games relate to them more than the comics IIRC. "The Flood" book is spot of to the game, etc.  The source is the Novel "The Fall of Reach" that gives a description of what his armor does. Chief tried the suit on for the first time and Saluted his superior office, in doing so, his arm moved to fast and strong his literally knocked himself about 5 ft backwards. He had to actually be careful with what he touched and did as he could seriously damage everything around him and vent the ships air into space.  An ODST was tested inside the armor and he was instantly killed from a simple turn of the head. The armor snapped his neck. Another ODST lost his arm from a simple arm extension. Ripped it right from his socket.   And this was only BETA MJOLNIR armor. By Halo 2 he was using MJOLNIR III armor. Much more advanced, stronger shields, stronger alloy, lighter, faster, etc.

when MC first used the suit he saluted and his arm moved much faster then what he was use to.  his wrist hit his helmet but he wasn't thrown backward or anything.  but yes, he did have to be careful when he first used the suit because sudden movements could turn into full force punches etc.

as for the ODST attempting to use the mjolnir, it was actually a marine lieutenant. he attempted to move his arm and his arm shattered.  "As he jerked in pain John could hear the sounds of bones breaking.  The man's own agony-induced spasms were killing him."

lastly, the chief is using Mark VI MJOLNIR armor.

@Ferro Vida

said:

@superdemon: I was just thinking that any armor that causes the wearer to injure himself from wearing it seems like a bad idea. You even said that when he first put on the armor, MC sent himself flying back with a salute.

MC and the rest of the spartans are the only humans capable of using the armor.  their bones are reinforced so the suit won't kill them, and their reflexes are much greater so that they can actually operate the suit without accidentally killing someone.  here's some info on the augmentation procedure which allows the spartans to use the armor:

Carbide Ceramic Ossification - Advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3% total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis.

Muscular Enhancement Injections - Protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time.

Catalytic Thyroid Implant - Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues.

Occipital Capillary Reversal - Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of the subject's retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase.

Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites - Alteration of bioeletrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. 300% increase in subject reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity.

on top of being beasts without the suit, the armor just enhances pretty much everything.  check the link for more info.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor

the chief takes this fight.  from what i remember from crysis, you can only use one armor ability at a time, and even then the ability can only be used in short bursts.  although the games don't do the greatest job of displaying this, the chief can use superior strength, speed, etc. at the same time to get the job done.
CH1C4N0444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CH1C4N0444

yes he can lift 3xs his body weight but thts w/out armor... im not sure w/armor seeing as ive only seen stats for the mark i armor which lifted about 2tons... on marvel though they have him at 4/7 for strength which is 800lbs-25tons... this breaks down further into enhanced human 800-2tons(so w/armor or w/mark i armor he falls in this category) class 10 which is 2-10tons and finally class 25 which is 10-25tons... i think while they have the rest of his stats(other than durability and intelligence) wrong(they have him at 5/7 which is mach 2 speed which is over 760mph and in armor he tore his achilles running at 65.2mph) i do feel like they have his strength right... personally i feel his strength would be more like a higher class 10 or a lower class 25

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ryanthereaper said:

@Mekboy said:
" Chief stomps. "
Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

@RazRaptre: you are my man nice post

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Master Chief easily.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SirMethos

Master Chief wins easily.

The CryNet armor is designed for Hit'n'Run tactics, infiltration, etc. not direct combat. It is pretty tough, but only in short bursts due to a limited power supply.

The Master Chief's armor on the other hand, is designed for direct combat, strength, speed and insane durability, without all the little extra things that the CryNet has, and it doesn't run out of power.

On top of that, Nomad is just a regular guy, he's Spec. Ops, and very well trained, but in the end, just a normal human. Master Chief is super-human.

In direct combat, Nomad and his CryNet armor doesn't stand a chance.