#1 Edited by shenron (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Splinter vs Storm Shadow

#2 Posted by shenron (901 posts) - - Show Bio

I say splinter wins, because no matter how good storm shadow is master splinter is 2ft shorter, 10 times more experience, and has all the rat mutations.

storm shadow will be using every weapon one after another, while all m.splinter needs is his ninja superiority and a hit or two with a jo staff to storm shadow

#3 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you know any strong feats for Splinter? I am not very well versed in him battling.

#4 Edited by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw storm shadow give a tank a few punches and then it fell apart, i saw he makes rat stew

#5 Posted by Racob7 (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

What comment #1 said.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was just swords, Master Splinter. Since it is also Storm shadow Gear of Grenades and Guns, he wins.

#7 Edited by Hyperlight (6222 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was just swords, Master Splinter. Since it is also Storm shadow Gear of Grenades and Guns, he wins.

#8 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: good point. But, it would depend on the starting distance. Since it is not specified, isnt it like 10 meters by default, or 10 feet, somethng like that? If so, it makes all of the Storm Shadows explosives kinda useless, cause i dont think that SS can distance himself from Master Splinter. I also dont think that SS will go for his guns first, he always preferred his daisho over firearms. I still dont know who wins, but whoever it is, their majority is 6/10.

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: More info on the conditions would be nice.

#10 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I completely agree.

@shenron: could we have more clarification regarding the conditions? I.E. distance, location, morals, prep...you know, the good stuff.

#11 Posted by Owie (3814 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to hear more of Splinter's fats too. But I do know he totally cleaned the clock of all four turtles at once recently. (In a real fight; they didn't know it was him, and he beat them in like 4 separate fights in a row.)

#12 Posted by TurtlePower4 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

With regular ninja weapons, I say Splinter wins with no problem, but with military weapons I would say Storm Shadow wins.

#13 Edited by tparks (5020 posts) - - Show Bio

With regular ninja weapons, I say Splinter wins with no problem, but with military weapons I would say Storm Shadow wins.

This is a good answer. Not as biased as you would assume from someone with the name TurtlePower and Donatello as an avatar too. lol.

#14 Posted by shenron (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Cherry Blossom orchard for fighting arena.

Splinter gets 1 Jo staff, and 1 katana, 5 shuriken 1 nunchuku, 5 smoke bomb

storm shadow gets 3 grenades 2 katanas, 1 wusashi, 5 shuriken, 1 smg, with one clip 5 smoke bomb

Personally I believe that because storm s. would have so much equipment and is 2 ft taller less agile and is isn't as fast

he would have to much of problem getting a hold of the more experienced ninja. storm shadow gets weapons but would be slowed down expediently