• 89 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
 Can Master Roshi defeat Ryu in an all out battle at a Shaolin Temple ?

caption

caption
#2 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu will break that n!99a's back

#3 Posted by Shiryu (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
" Can Master Roshi defeat Ryu in an all out battle at a Shaolin Temple ?

caption

caption
"
What about this Roshi? :

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"Ryu will break that n!99a's back"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Not if Roshi gets all Buff like he did in the early part of DBZ when he was fighting...
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"King Saturn said:

caption

caption
"
What about this Roshi? :

"
That is Master Roshi when he powers up... I just choose to use a pic of him in his regular form
#6 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu will hit that n!99a like he did Sagat. Straight rip his sh!t. lol

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

damn....you man!! Both of them are my favorite characters but this....Damn you! sigh.....Master Roshi beats Ryu easily. 

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"Ryu will hit that n!99a like he did Sagat. Straight rip his sh!t. lol"
Ha Ha Ha  !

But Sagat doesnt have the level of wide range attacks that Ryu does
#9 Posted by Shiryu (3050 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Shiryu said:
"King Saturn said:

caption

caption
"
What about this Roshi? :

"
That is Master Roshi when he powers up... I just choose to use a pic of him in his regular form"
Oh, okay. Do you think that Roshi's Kamehameha and Ryu's Hadouken would collide? If so, who do you think would win the beam struggle?
#10 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Ryu has a stronger will, so i'm going with the Hadouken.

#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"I think Ryu has a stronger will, so i'm going with the Hadouken."
Not when Kamahamaha blew up the moon. 
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
Not when Kamahamaha blew up the moon. "
But Roshi's Kamahameha blast isnt as powerful as Goku... so Ryu has a shot here... especially if he uses the Dark Hadou
#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
But Roshi's Kamahameha blast isnt as powerful as Goku... so Ryu has a shot here... especially if he uses the Dark Hadou"
what the hell are you talking about?! Are you comparing Ryu's hadou to GOku?! Are you serious?! 
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
But Roshi's Kamahameha blast isnt as powerful as Goku... so Ryu has a shot here... especially if he uses the Dark Hadou"
Roshi blew up the moon to stop turn Goku back from Oozaru form.I think he wins.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
what the hell are you talking about?! Are you comparing Ryu's hadou to GOku?! Are you serious?! "
So Ryu has no Blast Power ? He cant do anything with the Dark Hadou ?
#16 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
what the hell are you talking about?! Are you comparing Ryu's hadou to GOku?! Are you serious?! "
So Ryu has no Blast Power ? He cant do anything with the Dark Hadou ? "
Not compared to Master Roshi, no. No he doesn't. 
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
He would lose before he used the Dark Hadou..that's why he trains so hard..so he doesn't use it.
#18 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
I guess so
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
Not compared to Master Roshi, no. No he doesn't. "
Yea he does.
#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
Yea he does."
What ever you say mate. 
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Greystone said:
Yea he does."
What ever you say mate. "
I know it's whatever I say..you obviously don't know anything about Ryu....
#22 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

No Ryu trains because that's all he knows. That's all he wants to know. He lives to fight. That's why Roshi isn't gonna be able to get with him. Let's use DBZ terms. Ryu has a fighting spirit ten times stronger than Roshi. Roshi get his a$$ kicked.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"

No Ryu trains because that's all he knows. That's all he wants to know. He lives to fight. That's why Roshi isn't gonna be able to get with him. Let's use DBZ terms. Ryu has a fighting spirit ten times stronger than Roshi. Roshi get his a$$ kicked.

"
Yes,that is true but he trains harder so he doesn't need the power of the Dark Hadou.Roshi beats him because he's more powerful.
#24 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Greystone said:
"

"
Yes,that is true but he trains harder so he doesn't need the power of the Dark Hadou.Roshi beats him because he's more powerful."
Are you kidding your self?! Roshi is old. The hell does he needs to train when he is an old fart? Ryu is always training but thats understandable. Let me ask you something. Is Ryu bullet proof?
#25 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he's stronger. He has more feats, but DBZ feats are just stupid. DBZ power attacks are stupid as well.  

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Greystone said:
"

"
Yes,that is true but he trains harder so he doesn't need the power of the Dark Hadou.Roshi beats him because he's more powerful."
Are you kidding your self?! Roshi is old. The hell does he needs to train when he is an old fart? Ryu is always training but thats understandable. Let me ask you something. Is Ryu bullet proof?"
Who the hell said anything about Roshi training? No...Ryu is not bulletproof.
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly. I'm going to use a little bit of logic here so bare with me. Kid Goku from the beginning of the saga gets shot by a mini uzi and all he had to show were minor bruises. That was near the beginning of the dragon ball manga. Goku later then trained by Master Roshi, who is not only stronger but faster, more durable, reaction speed is tremendously amazing and is a serious martial artist. Also, he has strength and training that is far more dangerous then Ryu's training. 

#28 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Exactly. I'm going to use a little bit of logic here so bare with me. Kid Goku from the beginning of the saga gets shot by a mini uzi and all he had to show were minor bruises. That was near the beginning of the dragon ball manga. Goku later then trained by Master Roshi, who is not only stronger but faster, more durable, reaction speed is tremendously amazing and is a serious martial artist. Also, he has strength and training that is far more dangerous then Ryu's training. "
Who cares about Goku? Goku is bulletproof because he's a saiyan not because Roshi trained him.Goku beat Akuma who has far better feats than Roshi.
#29 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

We talking about Roshi not Goku, and I think Ken is a hard training partner than Krillin. Just my opinion.

#30 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Exactly. I'm going to use a little bit of logic here so bare with me. Kid Goku from the beginning of the saga gets shot by a mini uzi and all he had to show were minor bruises. That was near the beginning of the dragon ball manga. Goku later then trained by Master Roshi, who is not only stronger but faster, more durable, reaction speed is tremendously amazing and is a serious martial artist. Also, he has strength and training that is far more dangerous then Ryu's training. "
Who cares about Goku? Goku is bulletproof because he's a saiyan not because Roshi trained him.Goku beat Akuma who has far better feats than Roshi."
That is ridiculous. So the fact that he is bullet proof, how does he get hurt by humans such as yamcha, or Tien and other various human characters? You do not make sense. This is a contradiction in and of it self. Also, Goku was trained by his grandfather, who was trained by master Roshi....yea, this guy is old. Seriously old. 
#31 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess Ryu loses. 

#32 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

That's some BS, man. Fighting skills and technique go to Ryu. Power goes to Roshi.

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Roshi wins.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"That's some BS, man. Fighting skills and technique go to Ryu. Power goes to Roshi."
Goku isn't really a better fighter than Roshi..he also lost to someone who is possibly older than Roshi.
#35 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"That's some BS, man. Fighting skills and technique go to Ryu. Power goes to Roshi."

Master Roshi has been training and fighting longer. I think skills, technique, and power go to Roshi.
#36 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
Roshi has trained Goku's grandfather....you realize how old he is? 
#37 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can take Ryu with just the hands. Roshi never showed an real hand skills. Hyper velocity sh!t, but not real skill. ryu has that in spades. Technique is questionable to because the DBZuniverse has all those wield speed buffs that they move so quick they really do have refined techniques. It's all speed, and strength. No fighter runs with their head sticking out, and their hands back. No speed buff and Roshi does that dumb sh!t, Ryu knocks him on his a$$ fifteen seconds into the fight.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"I don't think he can take Ryu with just the hands. Roshi never showed an real hand skills. Hyper velocity sh!t, but not real skill. ryu has that in spades. Technique is questionable to because the DBZuniverse has all those wield speed buffs that they move so quick they really do have refined techniques. It's all speed, and strength. No fighter runs with their head sticking out, and their hands back. No speed buff and Roshi does that dumb sh!t, Ryu knocks him on his a$$ fifteen seconds into the fight."
You just say any old thing.
#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Greystone....you make absolutely no sense what so ever. 

#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"I don't think he can take Ryu with just the hands. Roshi never showed an real hand skills. Hyper velocity sh!t, but not real skill. ryu has that in spades. Technique is questionable to because the DBZuniverse has all those wield speed buffs that they move so quick they really do have refined techniques. It's all speed, and strength. No fighter runs with their head sticking out, and their hands back. No speed buff and Roshi does that dumb sh!t, Ryu knocks him on his a$$ fifteen seconds into the fight."

This doesn't make any sense. How can someone not have real skills if they have been training and fighting for many years? In all obviousness, Roshi is the better fighter, stronger, and faster.
#41 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Roshi stronger, faster, or a better fighter than Tien? No, and Roshi has been training alot longer than him right.

#42 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

So now your comparing Tien to Ryu?

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"

Is Roshi stronger, faster, or a better fighter than Tien? No, and Roshi has been training alot longer than him right.

"
Ryu cannot beat Roshi..let it go.
#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"Is Roshi stronger, faster, or a better fighter than Tien? No, and Roshi has been training alot longer than him right. "

What does Tien have to do with this?
#45 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien is the best thing to happen to DBZ to bad he was cut out of the story :(

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Tien is the best thing to happen to DBZ to bad he was cut out of the story :("
On the contrary BUBBLES the monkey was the best thing to happen to DBZ.
#47 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#48 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

What i meant was Tien has nowhere near the time train that Roshi has, but if they were to fight it would be a bloodbath. So, just because you trained longer than a person don't mean much in a fight.

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:

In DBZ, out of Yamcha, Krillin, and Chaotzu, Krillin was his only equal, IMO.
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Swagga Boy said:

In DBZ, out of Yamcha, Krillin, and Chaotzu, Krillin was his only equal, IMO."
Uh uh.