Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#301  Edited By Deranged Midget

@god_spawn: You'll always have those writers I guess. Same goes with Miller and his obscene hatred towards Superman.

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Wolverine wins all time. He's stronger, faster, more experienced, and his claws are farrrr more powerful than Master Chief's weapons

Avatar image for xxking_of_gamesxx
xxKING_OF_GAMESxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump,

master chief is stronger and faster and has his armour with shielding

and is a field combat technician, he wins,

If he has his standard gear, he wins even faster

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Dark-Magic

Master chief is obviously physically better and has longer range of attacks. Chief can heal fast too but not organ or limb repair like Logan though. Master chief is capable of killing wolverine in two ways even with that healing factor. He could use his promethean weapons which incinerates all enemies in the games.

Often used to strategically purge sites rapidly undergoing transformation into Flood control, the Z-390 Incineration Cannon is a shoulder-mounted munitions launcher that fires a high concentration of explosive particles along multiple, undulating streams. As brutally destructive as such cannons are, their place in the Forerunner arsenal is a rather delicate one. Prometheans used this specific weapon when assaulting any location believed to hold a Gravemind, or even early-forming spore mountains, where Forerunner command deemed that the infestation too small to invoke ship weapons, but far too large to be dealt with via traditional infantry arms.

-Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide

The Z-390 appears to bury antimatter within undulating particle streams, horrifically dismantling physical composition upon impact.

-Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide

No Caption Provided

I doubt Wolverine could survive being incinerated entirely. What's left to heal or grow from? Op didn't say chief had any limited weapons to use so it's say to say he can equip any promethean gun.

The second way is that he can die from a neck snap (he admits it).

No Caption Provided

Neck snapping is done by chief in assassinations in campaign or multiplayer. So if chief sneaks up for a assassination then Logan loses.

No Caption Provided

If it were knock out then wolverine can still lose considering he has been multi times even by spiderman,but I won't go into detail. The only advantage wolverine has here is swordsmanship and experience while chief has advantages all other way so chief should win here.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine comfortably. MC standard gear will not stop Logan

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Wolverine. He can cut through his shields and armor easily. And being smart doesn't help when Chief can't put Wolverine down. MC overratedness is real. His fanboys think John can beat guys like Alex Mercer and Raiden. They refuse to accept weaker people can beat Mastercheif

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By DottiestMoon
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-magic: Lol

Wolverine is faster, more skilled, has more stamina, is more experienced, has weapons that will slice through master chief's armour like butter and has the durability/healing factor to take anything master chief throws at him.

Even if Master chief manages to incinerate him, Wolverine's indestructible adamantium skeleton will remain unharmed, and Wolverine will regenerate from the skeleton as he's done before.

Master chief doesn't have the strength to snap Wolverine's neck, and neither does spiderman considering Wolverine has taken hits from the hulk and his neck has remained fine. He's even resisted being pulled apart from the hulk. His joints are adamantium laced too so it's not gonna happen.

Wolverine has resisted spiderman's punches more times than he's been knocked out by them. In the graveyard spiderman was unloading on Wolverine's face with all of his strength, while Logan was just sitting there smiling back. Even then master chief's strength is nowhere near spiderman level.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Wolverine is definitely not nearly as skilled nor is his extra experience worth anything. That being said, Wolverine would still win pretty solidly.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

OP is too vague. Wolverine has a shot though to put down MC.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Wolverine is definitely not nearly as skilled nor is his extra experience worth anything. That being said, Wolverine would still win pretty solidly.

Would you care to explain how MC is more skilled than Wolverine?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's too incap. Chief just hits him. He has the reflexes to dodge him. Nobody better show up with his squirrel girl fight. Idc. If not to incap obviously chief can't do anything to put him down.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csimon: I mean. It's not like spidey would be too fast for chief. Also chief is on the tonnage level of spidey. By direct book feats. In which he kicks an elephant(rather large probable 30-50 ton machine depending on the metal used) over and it rolls a few times. If it's to incap chief stomps. Adamantium can be reflected by shields. So we know chief can survive a hit, which gives him time to attack,

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By echostarlord117

@jay_z94 said:

@echostarlord117 said:

Chief literally has more skills than Wolverine. Hell, he's been trained to fight in zero-gravity environments.

The Spartans had trained to fight in zero gravity. It wasn't easy.

Source: Halo: The Fall of Reach

Logan has never had that kind of training. Master Chief is also obviously a master of firearms, being so well trained that he was able to skillfully handle alien weaponry impromptu. He's also been trained to fly all UNSC air and spacecrafts. Oh, and he's a master tactician, something Wolverine is certainly not.

Though proficient in all aspects of infantry tactics as well as the basics of aerospace combat, John-117's most notable skill is his ability to effectively and efficiently direct operational detachments ranging in size from fireteams to battalions.

Source: Blue Team Dossier, Halo 5: Guardians

He also knows certain miscellaneous things due to his military training that I doubt Wolverine knows (I could be wrong).

John knew more things, thanks to Deja, than he ever thought he could have learned at his old school: algebra and trigonometry, the history of a hundred battles and kings. He could string a trip line, fire a rifle, and treat a chest wound. Mendez had shown him how to be strong . . . not only with his body, but strong with his head, too.

Honestly, I'd be willing to wager that Chief is actually technically more skilled at CQC as well, with Wolverine only being superior at using claws and claw-like weaponry.

That being said, such a skill gap in this sort of scenario is totally irrelevant. Chief is just grossly physically outclassed here.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief cant kill wolverine. If its to incap theb I think he would edge out a victory.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#318 god_spawn  Moderator

@echostarlord117: I'd actually like to debate the skill department between the two characters if you don't mind. I'll try and get a response up when I'm not on mobile.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@echostarlord117 said:

Chief literally has more skills than Wolverine. Hell, he's been trained to fight in zero-gravity environments.

The Spartans had trained to fight in zero gravity. It wasn't easy.

You actually need to prove he has better fighting skills than wolverine. Unfortunately for MC, they are not fighting in a zero gravity environment making that point moot.

Logan has never had that kind of training. Master Chief is also obviously a master of firearms, being so well trained that he was able to skillfully handle alien weaponry impromptu. He's also been trained to fly all UNSC air and spacecrafts. Oh, and he's a master tactician, something Wolverine is certainly not.

Though proficient in all aspects of infantry tactics as well as the basics of aerospace combat, John-117's most notable skill is his ability to effectively and efficiently direct operational detachments ranging in size from fireteams to battalions.

Source: Blue Team Dossier, Halo 5: Guardians

No doubt that Master chief is better than Logan with firearms, vehicles and being a tactician, but Wolverine isn't a slouch in those categories, having been a soldier, mercenary, cia operative and being on the physical/mental level of an Olympic-level gymnast performing a Gold-medal-winning routine whilst simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head.

However, you're misinterpreting what i meant by skilled. I was talking about H2H/martial arts/fighting skill. In this category MC is simply outclassed.

He also knows certain miscellaneous things due to his military training that I doubt Wolverine knows (I could be wrong).

John knew more things, thanks to Deja, than he ever thought he could have learned at his old school: algebra and trigonometry, the history of a hundred battles and kings. He could string a trip line, fire a rifle, and treat a chest wound. Mendez had shown him how to be strong . . . not only with his body, but strong with his head, too.

That really isn't that impressive since normal soldiers are taught to do that (what you've underlined), and Wolverine was a soldier, mercenary and cia operative.

Honestly, I'd be willing to wager that Chief is actually technically more skilled at CQC as well, with Wolverine only being superior at using claws and claw-like weaponry.

Here we go, this is what I was referring to. What fighting skill feats does MC have? Wolverine is superior with claws and also in H2H. He is a top tier martial artist in Marvel, and has got the better of other top tier martial artists, such as Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil, Winter Soldier and Captain America. Wolverine has dropped a class 100 with pressure points. He's mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu and has been stated to know most martial arts. Wolverine consistently uses his skill against other skilled fighters. Only when facing groups of fodder (ninjas, gunmen, etc) will wolverine rely on his healing factor and go slasher mode.

That being said, such a skill gap in this sort of scenario is totally irrelevant. Chief is just grossly physically outclassed here.

Partially agree, but i'm under the impression that Master Chief is stronger. That strength advantage won't make a difference though.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolvie.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Logan is without a doubt a better martial artist. What makes John so dangerous in CQC is his heavy use of guns. Unarmed, Logan should win that, albeit in a good fight.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: See, there was a misunderstanding. I thought you meant overall skill. Chief is definitely more skilled overall, having been trained in things Wolverine has never even seen.

He is a top tier martial artist in Marvel, and has got the better of other top tier martial artists, such as Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil, Winter Soldier and Captain America. Wolverine has dropped a class 100 with pressure points. He's mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu and has been stated to know most martial arts. Wolverine consistently uses his skill against other skilled fighters. Only when facing groups of fodder (ninjas, gunmen, etc) will wolverine rely on his healing factor and go slasher mode.

I wasn't aware of any of that. Logan definitely seems more skilled in H2H combat than Chief. I'm more acquainted with the "slasher mode" Wolverine, as you put it. xD

By the way, as far as I know, Chief is not stronger than Wolverine. Could you list some of Logan's best strength feats?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: See, there was a misunderstanding. I thought you meant overall skill. Chief is definitely more skilled overall, having been trained in things Wolverine has never even seen.

He is a top tier martial artist in Marvel, and has got the better of other top tier martial artists, such as Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Daredevil, Winter Soldier and Captain America. Wolverine has dropped a class 100 with pressure points. He's mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu and has been stated to know most martial arts. Wolverine consistently uses his skill against other skilled fighters. Only when facing groups of fodder (ninjas, gunmen, etc) will wolverine rely on his healing factor and go slasher mode.

I wasn't aware of any of that. Logan definitely seems more skilled in H2H combat than Chief. I'm more acquainted with the "slasher mode" Wolverine, as you put it. xD

By the way, as far as I know, Chief is not stronger than Wolverine. Could you list some of Logan's best strength feats?

Yeah Master chief is more skilled with firearms, vehicles, tactics etc, but Logan is the better H2H fighter/martial artist.

It depends on whether you read a lot of Wolverine, people who don't tend to think of him as unskilled and a guy who just rushes in to situations swinging his claws and relying on his healing factor (which is partially true when he faces groups of fodder lol). In actuality Wolverine is a top tier martial artist and shows this skill when he needs to.

Logan has several strength feats that put him in the superhuman range, which includes lifting 6 men and throwing them through a wall, snapping overlapped chains with strength, holding an elevator full of people, hauls a grand piano through a forest, river and up a mountain for three days, throws a dumpster and swings dragon man by the tail who's listed as weighing 6000 lbs. Even though these are impressive, I've heard that MC has strength feats ranging in the 20 ton mark, i might be wrong though.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By echostarlord117

@jay_z94: No, Chief can't lift 20 tons. While in-suit, he can lift a maximum of about five to six tons, and can consistently flip three and a quarter ton Warthogs with minimal to moderate effort.

If you're thinking of him flipping Scorpions in the games, well, that's a game mechanic. He can't canonically do that to my knowledge, not on his own, at least.

I'd say Ultimate Captain America and John are a great comparison when it comes to strength.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: No, Chief can't lift 20 tons. While in-suit, he can lift a maximum of about five to six tons, and can consistently flip three and a quarter ton Warthogs with minimal to moderate effort.

If you're thinking of him flipping Scorpions in the games, well, that's a game mechanic. He can't canonically do that to my knowledge, not on his own, at least.

I'd say Ultimate Captain America and John are a great comparison when it comes to strength.

Ahh ok fair enough

Well if MC can lift 3-6 tons that makes him stronger than Wolverine, who is a 2 tonner max

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Wow, that's surprising. I honestly thought Logan could max out at 100 tons. Goes to show you how big of an X-Men buff I am.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By noah_ouellette

@echostarlord117: @jay_z94: @ninjawarrior268: chief has an 80 ton feat, well not chief but an average Spartan who kicks an elephant and it rolls multiple times. I thought it was 50 tons but apparently they weigh 80. How could Logan get up to 100? But yeah the chief thing. Not lifting strength. It's kicking, usually you'll find that your legs are 2-3 times stronger than your arms. When I bench press arms and legs, arms I can do 250, legs I can do about 700. So chief should be anywhere from 20-30 canonically. I'll look for the feat, I know it's a canon novel I've seen it before and so has some other halo buff on this site. We were talking about it. Echo are you in solarwavealphas group chat? If so you can find us talking about it there.

Anyways as shown above wolvy can be beaten by snapping his neck. Chief is an expert on that. Oh yes ninja. Raiden and Alex mercer can literally do nothing to chief who can dodge both. I've played both games and I've read a lot as well. They can't take him down more then once or twice out of ten.

Taquie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Taquie

Master Chief

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief seems to have an extremely huge physical advantage, hard to see Logan get through that and the Halo game load-out weapons.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: First off, no I am not in the group chat. Second off, I'd like to see you post the scan of that Elephant feat. Third off, Raiden would beat Chief. Honestly, one could argue that Raiden would stomp Chief. Finally, Wolverine would not let Chief snap his neck. John would be cut to ribbons if he decides to do something like that.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: there's really not much wolvy can do to stop him. Chief incinerates him with a forerunner weapon and just waits till he regens to snap his neck. Also yes. Raiden doesn't have the speed to avoid a forerunner weapon nor the durability to tank incineration. Also I would if I had it. Like I said. Killer wasp or someone else from there should have it. Told me they would find it for me.

echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By echostarlord117

@noah_ouellette: I mean, I guess the OP never specifies, but I'd assume that Chief can't use Covenant or (especially) Forerunner weapons in this fight seeing as neither are a part of his standard equipment. Regardless, you've basically proven my point. Without some overpowered weapon, Chief himself couldn't beat Wolverine or Raiden. I mean, even I stand a chance against those two if you give me a weapon that's powerful enough. That's doesn't mean *I* can beat Wolverine or Raiden. It's like saying Thanos can beat Galactus because he can't tank a blast from the IG. Catch my drift?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By jay_z94

@noah_ouellette:

Master Chief is stronger, but he is not winning this fight.

Wolverine is faster, more skilled, has more stamina, is more experienced, has weapons that will slice through master chief's armour like butter and has the durability/healing factor to take anything master chief throws at him.

Wolverine has taken hits from class 100's his whole career, Master chief's punches won't KO him so easily.

Even if Master chief manages to incinerate him, Wolverine's indestructible adamantium skeleton will remain unharmed, and Wolverine will regenerate from the skeleton as he's done before.

Master chief doesn't have the strength to snap Wolverine's neck, considering Wolverine has taken hits from the hulk and his neck has remained fine. He's even resisted being pulled apart by the hulk. His joints are adamantium laced too so it's not gonna happen.

On top of this Master Chief cant use stealth against Wolverine because Logan will smell him from a mile away.

Snowpiercer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If he is not jobbing, Wolverine should slaughter.

Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Master Chief wank in this thread lol, only way he'd win in all seriousness is with something like a Binary Rifle other wise he has no way to incap or k.o Wolverine who is more skilled and faster than him.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 takenstew22  Moderator

Wolverine pretty much stomps. He's faster, has a healing factor, and he'll slice through Chief's armor without trouble.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan stomps

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan slices and dices. Chief is overrated trash.