Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue:  Well at the end this fight is not healing factor (wolverine survive with averything because he is popular), Master Cheif would win because yes, he is faster(I am not sure about this) and stronger than wolverine. "
Other than Silver Samura almost everyone Wolverine fights is faster and stronger than him. Lady Deathstrike can run more than 200mph and is in the ten ton range, he beats her regularly. Master Chief has no chance of beating Wolverine.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief bones, are as strong as Wolverine onew, his armour the same, how does Wolverine could beat some one better that him, that have PIS on his side also, and that is a fan favorite?
The pis, help both of them, then pis is not a factor, then it came whit who is the best on this battle, Chief wins this one, because without pis, Wolverine is not that good.

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By mattek

Chief wins a h2h fight to the Knock Out. 

To the death - Wolverine wins.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#154  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:  The same thing with Master Cheif
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:  Decapitation? Really?, I thought that Deadpool was the only one that was able to do that.
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" Master Chief bones, are as strong as Wolverine onew, his armour the same, how does Wolverine could beat some one better that him, that have PIS on his side also, and that is a fan favorite? The pis, help both of them, then pis is not a factor, then it came whit who is the best on this battle, Chief wins this one, because without pis, Wolverine is not that good. "

His bones aren't as strong as Wolverine's. Wolverine's bones are Adamantium, MC are some titanium alloy. The MJOLNIR  armour isn't unbreakable either, it's not even fully bullet proof.
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue:  Decapitation? Really?, I thought that Deadpool was the only one that was able to do that. "
Wolverine was decapitated in WW2 at a concentration camp.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:  plot powers, plot powers everywhere
Do you remenber when wolverine was able to die in another ways?, damn, popularity sucks, trying to make interesting a character with every bullshit...
WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By WoundingFactor
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @Dacce:  Cheif  fell from outer space to a planet and survived a fall from the atmosphere. "
So has Wolverine, several times. 

@WoundingFactor said:
" @Dacce said:
" ....Wolverine has survived a nuclear explosion what is chief going to do to him. really "
Tear his head off, I suppose. "
Hulk has failed to rip Wolverine apart, MC won't have a chance. He has also already survived decapitation. "

When was that (not very familiar with a lot of Hulk comics myself)? As far as I know, Wolverine's tissues aren't a whole lot more durable than any other human's, so to someone with MC's level of strength, tearing off his head wouldn't be much of a feat (it certainly shouldn't have been any trouble for the Hulk, even at his weakest). Now, assuming he doesn't do something incredibly stupid (like, say, put Wolverine's head back on his body), he should be fine. Even if the head and body both kept surviving, there's not much either one can do without the other.
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WoundingFactor said:

" @thegentlemanrogue said:

" @Deadcool said:

" @Dacce:  Cheif  fell from outer space to a planet and survived a fall from the atmosphere. "
So has Wolverine, several times.  

@WoundingFactor

said:
" @Dacce said:
" ....Wolverine has survived a nuclear explosion what is chief going to do to him. really "
Tear his head off, I suppose. "
Hulk has failed to rip Wolverine apart, MC won't have a chance. He has also already survived decapitation. "
  When was that (not very familiar with a lot of Hulk comics myself)? As far as I know, Wolverine's tissues aren't a whole lot more durable than any other human's, so to someone with MC's level of strength, tearing off his head wouldn't be much of a feat (it certainly shouldn't have been any trouble for the Hulk, even at his weakest). Now, assuming he doesn't do something incredibly stupid (like, say, put Wolverine's head back on his body), he should be fine. Even if the head and body both kept surviving, there's not much either one can do without the other. "
It was in the Wolverine / Hulk mini 6 Hours, the  Mesopotamian God Ba'al has also tried and failed to rip Wolverine apart. 616 Wolverine's skeleton is interconnected in some unexplained fashion, he can't be torn apart, certainly not by Master Chief.
WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By WoundingFactor
@thegentlemanrogue: If it can't be torn apart, then how can he be decapitated? That said, assuming that decapitation is no longer viable, there's always grenades to the throat and chest.
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WoundingFactor said:

" @thegentlemanrogue: If it can't be torn apart, then how can he be decapitated? That said, assuming that decapitation is no longer viable, there's always grenades to the throat and chest. "

He was decapitated in WW2, he got his Adamantium skeleton at the end of the cold war.

Grenades aren't nearly powerful enough to stop Wolverine, they barely slow him down.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Jezer
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" @mattek said:
" An M12 Warthog reaches 78mph. They are designed as a workhorse. The M914 Recovery Vehicle tops 100mph. I got the books open right now. Don't trust google.  And you must have skimmed the pages...lol cause you seem to be forgetting a lot about the books.  "
They aren't very memoriable books, it is like some pre-teen public school book fair junk. It's like reading a magazine at the dentist. I don't remember the exact details, but I remember enough to say with great confidence that MC is not faster than Wolverine. "

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that you would remember details of a book that, you're pretty much saying, is trash. 

Compared to an avid fan of the books, who would keep more track of the details for how "badass" Master Chief is. One that's taking facts directly from the book.

Memories are faulty - more so when you don't care too much about what you're trying to remember. 

On the otherhand, some people can remember all the lines in their favorite movie, because they liked it so much, they've reread it enough to remember everything. 

WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By WoundingFactor
@thegentlemanrogue: Wait, how long has Wolverine had this interestingly connected skeleton? I've seen a number of images of him being x-rayed and whatnot, but none of them ever show any indication that his skeleton is anything other than garden variety (aside from the claws and metal).
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue: You know, Wolverine is able to feel pain, so he is able to be knocked by master cheif, for me...
this guy was right:
 @mattek said:

" Chief wins a h2h fight to the Knock Out.   To the death - Wolverine wins. "

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By mattek
@Jezer said:
" @thegentlemanrogue said:
" @mattek said:
" An M12 Warthog reaches 78mph. They are designed as a workhorse. The M914 Recovery Vehicle tops 100mph. I got the books open right now. Don't trust google.  And you must have skimmed the pages...lol cause you seem to be forgetting a lot about the books.  "
They aren't very memoriable books, it is like some pre-teen public school book fair junk. It's like reading a magazine at the dentist. I don't remember the exact details, but I remember enough to say with great confidence that MC is not faster than Wolverine. "
Honestly, I find it hard to believe that you would remember details of a book that, you're pretty much saying, is trash.  Compared to an avid fan of the books, who would keep more track of the details for how "badass" Master Chief is. One that's taking facts directly from the book. Memories are faulty - more so when you don't care too much about what you're trying to remember.  On the otherhand, some people can remember all the lines in their favorite movie, because they liked it so much, they've reread it enough to remember everything.   "
=)
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WoundingFactor said:

" @thegentlemanrogue: Wait, how long has Wolverine had this interestingly connected skeleton? I've seen a number of images of him being x-rayed and whatnot, but none of them ever show any indication that his skeleton is anything other than garden variety (aside from the claws and metal). "

The first time someone tried to rip him apart and failed was in 1989 Wolverine v2 13... so since then I guess. You've never seen a close up X-Ray of the joints where the connections would be, and sometimes his skeleton is even drawn as robotic and scarely human.
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:

" @thegentlemanrogue: You know, Wolverine is able to feel pain, so he is able to be knocked by master cheif, for me...

this guy was right:

@mattek

said:

" Chief wins a h2h fight to the Knock Out.   To the death - Wolverine wins. "

"
 Of course he can feel pain, he can feel pleasure too... he has nerve endings after all, but the ability to fell pain has next to nothing to do with being knocked out.

In two of those four examples he wasn't knocked out. One is Ennis PIS, one he had no healing factor, one he was talking hits from WWH whos foot steps threatened to destroy the earth and had the strength to hold techtonic plates togther, and one is a retelling of his first appearance.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:  Ok you win... I am tired about this

No Caption Provided
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue:  Ok you win... I am tired about this

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
>:D
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:
No Caption Provided
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue:
No Caption Provided
"
Mine are canon. :D
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue: Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my pic is.

No Caption Provided
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue: Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my pic is.

No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:
No Caption Provided
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By theiconic

wolvie over master chief  however  every ones showing spiderman

No Caption Provided
this spidey would be aforce to be reckon with
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue:
No Caption Provided
"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
>:D
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue: 
"Easy tiger, Lets not forget who our friends are" and the Bloodlusted idiot atack again. Serously, even a Baby is able to win against Spider-man with Morals on.

No Caption Provided
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:

" @thegentlemanrogue: 
"Easy tiger, Lets not forget who our friends are" and the Bloodlusted idiot atack again. Serously, even a Baby is able to win against Spider-man with Morals on.

No Caption Provided
"
Berserker Wolverine is much more dangerous and more skilled than he is normally... he just attacks and kills without immunity. Wolverine hasn't spent his life trying to cage the beast because it makes him his rage makes him sloppy, he's done it because it makes it killing far to easy. Berserker Wolverine is the perfect killing machine, virtually unmatched in his ability to take life indiscriminately .
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue: Yeah yeah. blah, blah, blah. HE is also far stupid.
And Spider-manwithout Morals and also Bloodlusted is a monster that even Hulk is able to feel his punshes.

Marvelous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Marvelous1

I just dont see how anyone can argue who has way more experiance wolverine 100 yrs of constant fighting chief 100 yrs of  battles but long brakes in between bouts via cryo, not nearly as many as logan. Durability goes to logan as well, a single sniper round kills chief wolvie can tank many. so then next scenario goes to speed MC overall faster but means nothing because Wolvie has defeated people consistanly faster alah Lady Death. due to superior reflexes logan can hang with most super speed. MC is not FTL lol now we go to strength dont make me count how many more numerous stronger yes stronger opponents logan has beat and constantly trained with ie: colosus rouge warpath to name a few who he consistantly trains with who all are stronger than chief. MC is in the 10 to 20 ton range in marvel comics thats a dime a dozen. Battle tactics maybe MC has an edge here just cause of the wars and thats just maybe but there is no way he trains for a bererkers rage that is something that is often imitated but never duplicated. stryking power give the edge to MC but doesnt really matter to logan cause of adamantium  if sniper round is killing him 3 claws go thrwew his brain like butter. Wolverines experiance with many foes like chief and adamantium easily eclipse the slight speed and strength advantage. For starters show me one example of chief fighting one opponent with a healing factor hell some thats older than 30 or has at least half the experiance logan has. We have seen spartans die from single rounds of munition never has that happened to wolverine. You say chief can knock him out  before logan even lands one strike that ends the fight. I say no even a world war hulk who nearly destroyed earth just by walking couldnt do it with one punch. Logan knocks him out cause he feels sory for killing a marine or kills him just cause!

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Deadcool
@Marvelous1:  Logan is not that smart.

No Caption Provided
Marvelous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Marvelous1

good job showing one of the worst written books in the history of comic, books, comicbooks, and writing. go ahead and say its cannon its still PIS my friend. cause of it were the other way around as it should have been marvel would be out one less handicap crime fighter!
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ennis@Deadcool said:

" @Marvelous1:  Logan is not that smart.

No Caption Provided
"
Ennis. lol
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue: Hey!!! you posted Ennis stuff too...
 @thegentlemanrogue said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
>:D "
Marvelous1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Marvelous1

if ennis could have his way the punisher would have the IG, HOTU, imbowed with the pheonixs phorce, know of the Runes and eat cosmic cubes for lunch pop out of the comic and be president of our world with DD as vice president lol
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue: Hey!!! you posted Ennis stuff too...
 @thegentlemanrogue said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
>:D "
"
I was just countering Spider-man > Wolverine scans, the context of the scans didn't matter to me much. If I was trying to back up a real arguement I wouldn't have included it . :D
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Deadcool
@thegentlemanrogue:
No Caption Provided
WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By WoundingFactor
@thegentlemanrogue: Pretty sure we have seen a close enough picture for a lot of his skeleton, actually (maybe not his spine, though). Bleh, but running that kind of image search is probably gonna take me a looong time. Either way, I suppose MC still has his fall-back option of grenades.
WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By WoundingFactor
@Deadcool said:
" @thegentlemanrogue: Yeah yeah. blah, blah, blah. HE is also far stupid.
And Spider-manwithout Morals and also Bloodlusted is a monster that even Hulk is able to feel his punshes.

"
Heh, thanks for this. If there's one thing I can always enjoy, regardless of which character is doing it, it's seeing Bishop kicked in the face.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Deadcool
@WoundingFactor:  Damn, you really hate Bishop... Good, he is a bad character.
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've liked Bishop since he went batshit crazy and decided he was going to nuke various futures killing millions to try and corner Cable and Hope somewhere in the timeline. >:(

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief, the Legend show that Spartans are aDBZ style character, the books the same, Wolverine is not as fast as the Chief.
The bones, are future metal, for the same, say, are as strong, as metal today makes no sense, the armour, is made with technology from the future.
Wolverine, only have his bones and claws, still there is a question?
How does Wolverine beat some one that is faster that him, stronger that him, Wolverine could not outsmart him?
Wolverine could not win this, the main reason, why Wolverine always win, is that he is popular, the reason why Master Chief dies in the games, is called gameplay and gameplay is not cannon.
For the same, the cannon, is the legends videos, the books and comics, if you read the books, comics and watch legends, you notice that Chief kill Wolverine, Wolverina is just like an Elite.

WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By WoundingFactor
@thegentlemanrogue said:
" I've liked Bishop since he went batshit crazy and decided he was going to nuke various futures killing millions to try and corner Cable and Hope somewhere in the timeline. >:( "
That was actually my favorite time with him, mostly because I thought it would end in him getting killed in a suitably cool way, and imo he's put himself in a position where he's going to resurface as a villian, and without a bunch of terrible retconning, he's going to have to remain one for a long, long time. I mostly just don't like how completely arbitrarily his powers are changed around. That, and exploring his personality, we find much of the same issues that we'd find with Cable (don't get me wrong, it's not that they aren't interesting, but it makes one look like the knock-off of the other).
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MonsterStomp

Nice match up. Going with the big MC. He has nearly unbreakable bones, 300% reflex enhancement and can lift 3 times his own body wieght (150kgs) and his suit amps it all.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#197  Edited By Strider1992

The OP needs more info. It could go either way depending on what MC is equipped with.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#198  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Strider92 said:

The OP needs more info. It could go either way depending on what MC is equipped with.

Exactly. What are the motives in battle: KO, Death, Incapacitation? Are there morals? What gear does John get? Starting distance? Prep/knowledge of opponent?

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Laurcus

Chief solos with hand to hand. Scoops his brain out of his eye sockets if he must, in order to bypass regeneration. The Chief has such amazing reflexes, (300% greater than what normal Humans can achieve) that other fighters appear to move in slow motion to him. He calls it Spartan time. He is also faster than Wolverine, and fairly skilled in hand to hand himself. John is also more than 4 times stronger than Wolverine.

Wolverine's slow moving claws would never even reach the Chief. And he would just get bullied by superior strength and speed until he gets put down.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By agentxx

Wolverin wins, MC CAN NOT destroy wolverines adamantium skeleton even with plasma, the only way MC wins is KO and Incapacitation.