Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactived-3246821

I just came across this on some other web site and everybody was saying MC would win... I personally think Wolverine will. What do you think?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Interesting battle. What weapons does Master Chief have here?

blackscarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackscarlet

doesn't  wolverine have healing factor and unbreakable bones, plus animal like agility and claws that can cut through anything? Oh and also can smell u even if u are on stealth mode mmmmm, yet master chief can be taken down with 1 shot to the head.. no contest. cant believe i even wasted my time

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
blackscarlet said:
doesn't  wolverine have healing factor and unbreakable bones, plus animal like agility and claws that can cut through anything? Oh ... [more]

Wasted your time?  Learn about both characters first.
1) Yes, Wolverine has adamantium laced bones, good agility and speed.  Master Chief has a shield, armor, enhanced speed, strength and reflexes.
2) Depending on the weapons, Master Chief has the power to put down Wolverine.

However if Wolverine does get close, he'll have a big enough advantage.  This match needs
A) A location
B) More rules and information.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock
blackscarlet said:
doesn't  wolverine have healing factor and unbreakable bones, plus animal like agility and claws that can cut through anything? Oh ... [more]
He can be taken down with a headshot in the games, due to game mechanics. In the books, his armor prevents him from things like that. Not to mention he possesses the reflexes to dodge them also.
blackscarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackscarlet
k4tzm4n said:
blackscarlet said: doesn't  wolverine have healing factor and unbreakable bones, plus animal like agility and claws that can cut through ... [more]
ok ok i understand your point, but now i will make another.

1. wolverine is ex weapon x, which means he has weapons training as well. there fore what ever master chief used technically wolverine can use s well to an above average degree.
2. master chief does have armor and shields, but that needs to regenerate after taking constant hits.. soo wolverine unloads a clip from a machine gun and master chief is technically vulnurable.
3. wolverine can pretty much take punishment from most weapons and still keep coming, yet the more powerful ones MC uses needs to charge as well he has to lock on to a wolverine who is constantly on the move..
4.i do believe in agility terms wolverine wins +plus being the ultimate fighting soldier who has fought with ninjas, cyborgs aliens, mind control psychopaths, tank throwing power houses, and still can  come out ontop mm i think master has to pring something new to the table here for his to be honest. remember wolverine would also be able to sense him were ever he is, i mean how many cybernetically enchanced soldiers has wolverine fought ? lady death strike was bad enough not to talk sbout the rest of her crew.. and he delt with em..
blackscarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackscarlet

mmmm i apologize for my lack of insight into master chief's powers.. as i was using the game version rather than the comic version, but even with wat seems like a cyborg wolverine without claws, wolverine has got alot  more training in the art of fighting.. from nijistsu to weapon x training and he has been through more wars than the master so combat experience defo bonus adition..  

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rabidrage

Wolverine is pretty much the toughest guy on the block.  He's been ripping people apart on forums for years--over a decade, even--and nothing without some disaster-causing super powers is going to take him down.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordCosmicKing

they created Sentry solely due to logan, so he could be stopped.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
rabidrage said:
Wolverine is pretty much the toughest guy on the block.  He's been ripping people apart on forums for years--over a ... [more]
I know plenty of superheroes that could beat Wolverine, but I'm not gonna go there, since it's off topic.
rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rabidrage

I didn't say superheroes couldn't beat him, I'm just saying it takes superpowers to beat him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
rabidrage said:
I didn't say superheroes couldn't beat him, I'm just saying it takes superpowers to beat him.
It doesn't take just superpowers. That's the point I was getting at.
rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rabidrage

Well, superpowers or the equivalent in ammunition/skill.  How about that?  Because even a really skilled ninja would have a tough time because, you know, Wolverine's done that.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wisppeons

MC should be able to handle Wolverine.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine's agility and speed.

If you put wolverine in halo, he would probably move a bit faster than an elite, but not by much. It would be very possible for MC to lay fire on him. He takes a lot more damage than elites and keeps coming though.

Admantium claws.
They are sharp enough to cut anything, includeing MC's armor, but i don't think that he has the strength to get through his energy shield. Obviously in the games you can melee through the shield for a kill, but i call that game mechanic for fun, rather than real-world application of the energy shield.

MC could take wolverine out with weapons from a distance if he gets some good shots in, though that is not a 100 % tactic. probably a 3/10 shot there.

In melee, wolverine has more skill, but is slower to react, less mechanical strength, has to get through the energy shield. There are ways to disable the shield, but the claws are probably not going to get the job done. If he lays hands on some of the weapons MC brings to the fight, then it becomes a much much harder fight for MC.

I would call this a 6/10 win for MC, considering he would start with the weapons. Possible wins from sniping, energy sword, sticky grenade, full shield melee brawl.

Wolverine wins with MC firearms in his possession to disable the shield to finish with gunfire or claws, or in a melee with depowered shields.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wisppeons

I think Chief can take down Wolverine like everyone else has in the past that doesn't have superpowers.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daak1212

Master Chief.  He also has unbrekable bones and is stronger than wolverine.  The Chief charges threw 1000 of Covenant everysingle day, I highly doubt that one pissed off Canadian would stop him.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Up for another thread swipe?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin

Depending on the situation, the weapons involved, the environment.  I don't see why Wolverine wouldn't have H2H combat over Chief, even if Logan's been shamed before in H2H.  If it were H2H, I think Wolverine would have a good chance of piercing the armor with his adamantium claws and tag Chief with a critical shot.  I go with Wolverine on this, unless conditions in OP change.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cmon, Chief take down himself an army of aliens, giant, small super fast, he could not see them, i mean, if you notice, Wolverine is like a an Elite, a very good one, still i think Chief will take him down, since he could destroy tanks with his hands.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
"I keep forgetting how much of a powerhouse Master Chief is.  No joke. "

@Edamame said:
" @progenitor said:
" Depending on the situation, the weapons involved, the environment.  I don't see why Wolverine wouldn't have H2H combat over Chief, even if Logan's been shamed before in H2H.  If it were H2H, I think Wolverine would have a good chance of piercing the armor with his adamantium claws and tag Chief with a critical shot.  I go with Wolverine on this, unless conditions in OP change. "
It depends how think and dense Master Chief's armor is. For instance, Logan could only scratch Colossus' armor.  However, he couldn't pierce it.  "

Also people have to remember, the bullets from the game are from weapons from 2235 or something like that. 
Then this a weapons from the future. 
The same have to be say about the Armour of Master Chief. 
Yeah, remember that in Halo 2, he moves a tank with one hand, i mean he send the tank to the air, with just one hand.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Decoy Elite
@DeathpooltheT1000: The Tank thing is a game mechanic, that said he has some cannon strenght feats in the books.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Edamame said:
" I wonder if the shielding would protect him from Logan's slashes.  Not the armor, but the shielding. 

@Decoy Elite said:
"  that said he has some cannon strenght feats in the books. "
Such as? "
Throwing a missile of some kind , lifting quite a bit of weight(not sure how much), killing a man with one punch.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GT-Man

MC but wouldnt be easy but first what weapons does MC and where are they fighting
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Edamame said:
" @Decoy Elite: What would you say are the best Halo trade paper backs? "
I haven't read many of the comics, but the ones I did were mediocre at best. The Novels are much better, Fall of Reach is most likely the best.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDEMON!

Wolverine ftw.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:

" @DeathpooltheT1000:  I wonder if the shielding would protect him from Logan's slashes.  Not the armor, but the shielding.   "

For what i see works with punches, then it should work with the slashes.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Edamame said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

@Edamame said:

" @DeathpooltheT1000:  I wonder if the shielding would protect him from Logan's slashes.  Not the armor, but the shielding.   "

For what i see works with punches, then it should work with the slashes.

"
Really? "

I play online and for all the thing i see it works with the punches.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Wolverine.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Cheif has this one. 

I revise my earlier estimate ot 6/10 to 8/10. 

Wolverine is a slightly faster, slightly more durable elite, with far less strength and no fire-power. 

Master Cheif will have no problem laying fire on Logan if there is an angle on him. Logan is not a bullet dodger. He's a bullet sponge, or he takes cover. MC could take him out with a variety of weapons, and in hand to hand, MC probably takes that as well. 

Wolverine: 
Super healing 
Above peak human reactions, strength, speed. 

MC 
Faster Super healing (By way of energy shield recharge), impenetrable shield (wolverine's claws won't drop the shield. A strike from wolverine has only a tiny fraction of the power of a bullet. If wolverine wants to have any shot at this, he needs a fire arm.) 
Superhuman reactions, 2-3 ton strength, superhuman speed. 

MC outclasses wolverine. Wolverine would need some kind of plot device to take down MC's shield, then he would have a good chance at a win.
Avatar image for nightcrawler1212
nightcrawler1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nightcrawler1212

i say wolvie wins
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By X-23_2513

Wolverine
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lantern Prime

MC would maul him like Hulk did...

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordCosmicKing: So wait your saying that The Sentry was created to stop Logan even know there is multiple heroes that could do so even before Sentry existed?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By Erik

Bump.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said in the locked one. MC. He is faster, stronger, and a better fighter.

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GT-Man

I say MC threw a hard battle though
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mattek
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" As I said in the locked one. MC. He is faster, stronger, and a better fighter. "
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By csimon

For any one who doubts think about this for a min.  

1. Fact Logan can rip go through MC’s armor  
2. Nothing MC can to could hurt  for long enough to get a win.
3. If this is up to date he is as a Vampire so he is stronger and faster and all that crap and can do all the things Vampire do.

4. To add energy swords & Lightsabers can not cut through Adamantium. Only a device called a “Molecular Rearranger” can alter the form of hardened Adamantium.

5. has Tons of experience facing and dealing with guys that have High & future tech, Cable, Apoc, Bishop, Iron-man, Sentinels. So there is nothing MC has that ain’t seen.

6. is 10 times the fighter he ha s learned 100 of fighting styles & techniques.

7 If  wolverine where to go all berserker rage on MC it would be over be for MC knew what was going on.    
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mattek
@csimon said:

"

For any one who doubts think about this for a min.  

1. Fact Logan can rip go through MC’s armor  
2. Nothing MC can to could hurt  for long enough to get a win.
3. If this is up to date he is as a Vampire so he is stronger and faster and all that crap and can do all the things Vampire do.

4. To add energy swords & Lightsabers can not cut through Adamantium. Only a device called a “Molecular Rearranger” can alter the form of hardened Adamantium.

5. has Tons of experience facing and dealing with guys that have High & future tech, Cable, Apoc, Bishop, Iron-man, Sentinels. So there is nothing MC has that ain’t seen.

6. is 10 times the fighter he ha s learned 100 of fighting styles & techniques.

7 If  wolverine where to go all berserker rage on MC it would be over be for MC knew what was going on.     "
MC is way faster than Logan. Way stronger and a "bred" tactician/fighter. He was genetically designed to kick ass since the age of 6.
csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By csimon
@mattek: 

No Disrespect but are you crazy? If this is up date we are taking about. Then he is now a vamp  which before he was turned he was able to keep up with Spiderman but now after being turned he would movie faster then  your eyes could even register.   would be that much stronger then him as well. 

To add You talk about "bred" tactician/fighter from the age of 6 lol has about 100 yeas on him ok maybe not 100 but about 60 to 80 year on him. is far better of a fighter as well. Fact there is nothing MC can do that would hurt in any was I repeat any way.  Let alone there is nothing MC can do that has not seen this is a joke fight.  

With out being a Vampire we are talking about a guy like it or not that has went toe to toe with the likes of Hulk and at times held his own this is a joke to think MC has any chance in Hell.        

wolverine vs hulk
wolverine vs hulk

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mattek

MC would Own Captain America. He would run circles around the Hulk and easily has the power to knock Wolverine out. That's fact - Not crazy.