Master Chief vs. War Machine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nightwing737

Morals: on

Usual weapons

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhodey curbstomps

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine punches Chiefs head off

No Caption Provided

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine punches Chiefs head off

No Caption Provided

Master Chief smashes his head into the floor and he cleans the mess up later.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: The only one who's getting smashed is Master Chief, unless you can prove it

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: The only one who's getting smashed is Master Chief, unless you can prove it

war machine was losing to a guy on steriods. war machine is below human level. master chief was flipping tanks so war machine is just a warm up. rod loses so badly to the point were it's not even funny any more.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: Flipping a tank, really? is that it? War Machine can pick a tank up with one hand, hell make it three tanks well juggling them.

Human-level? I'm going to start laughing, War Machine suit can smash for a mountain, can Master Chief do that, no.

If you're comparing MCU to Comics then you're dumb than I thought, because that's not the version I'm talking about pal

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: Flipping a tank, really? is that it? War Machine can pick a tank up with one hand, hell make it three tanks well juggling them.

Human-level? I'm going to start laughing, War Machine suit can smash for a mountain, can Master Chief do that, no.

If you're comparing MCU to Comics then you're dumb than I thought, because that's not the version I'm talking about pal

war machine is athlete level at best. dude was getting embarrassed by a guy with a shield. master basically does the same thing that cap did to war but even worse lol.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King-Jagi

@spinjitsugod: This downplay of War Machine you're doing is making me laugh even more, what level is he going to be on next, dirt level or wind level, I know which level of these two are on in Master Chief is not even close dip shit.

Yes Master Chief is on Captain America's level but that's it, and the only reason why he beat Tony is because of his Indestructible shield, and Master Chief doesn't have one of those.

Talk to me when you have a better excuse why Master Chief wins instead of this downplay your doing, better yet read a Comic Book.

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: This downplay of War Machine you're doing is making me laugh even more, what level is he going to be on next, dirt level or wind level, I know which level of these two are on in Master Chief is not even close dip shit.

Yes Master Chief is on Captain America's level but that's it, and the only reason why he beat Tony is because of his Indestructible shield, and Master Chief doesn't have one of those.

Talk to me when you have a better excuse why Master Chief wins instead of this downplay your doing, better yet read a Comic Book.

cap didn't even use his shield against him and he got wiped lol.

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

master chief would wipe his ass with his metal suit Lmao. master solos the mcu verse

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King-Jagi

^ Yeah, I knew I was talking to a little kid, but should I be surprised with a Ninjago picture he has ^

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Yeah, I knew I was talking to a little kid, but should I be surprised with a Ninjago picture he has ^

its just a pfp dude stop crying about it.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: Bro you haven't even proven nothing, all I'm hearing is words not proof, if you're not going to do that then fuck off out of here, we have enough dickheads on this website as it is.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine absolutely claps MC.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

War Machine absolutely claps MC.

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SpinjitsuGod
@king-jagi said:

@spinjitsugod: Bro you haven't even proven nothing, all I'm hearing is words not proof, if you're not going to do that then fuck off out of here, we have enough dickheads on this website as it is.

just shut up and cry about it. I don't care and I don't have to prove anything. Lmao why are you so mad lol. master chief would scrub his ass with his metal suit then clean it up with war machines face later on. You seem upset.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King-Jagi
SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpinjitsuGod
@king-jagi said:

@spinjitsugod: You're still carrying on?

Loading Video...

Lmao says the guy who just replied to me after I commented lol. Go cry in your corner and stay irrelevant. MCU fans acting like a different breed lol.😐

Sonic Lol GIFs | Tenor

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinjitsugod: Because you won't stop talking to me, SO STOP TALKING TO ME DUMBASS

SpinjitsuGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief takes it solidly, imo.

>Chief grapples Rhodey when he gets close like he's a Covenant ghost (nothing Rhodey has [missiles, 21st century minigun, etc] can pierce the Mjolnir armor)

>Chief shoves one of his two 26th century grenades somewhere where they stay put

>Chief disembarks to watch the fireworks

This is really how I see it going down, and only one of the ways Chief could end this fight with even his basic gear.

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Language

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine.