Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

Ranom encounter, no prep

Chief has his Mark 6 battl armor an energy sword, shotgun with 20 shells, and a DMR with 150 rouns

Cap has his shield

morals off

ko elminiation

which super soldier will wn?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

I say Ult. Cap due to being much stronger and fast and probably more skilled. Ult. Cap can use his speed and shield to get up close and pretty much dominate since he has hurt people more durable than Master Chief with his fist and shield.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Army2442

bump

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Montaq

@nick_hero22 said:

I say Ult. Cap due to being much stronger and fast and probably more skilled. Ult. Cap can use his speed and shield to get up close and pretty much dominate since he has hurt people more durable than Master Chief with his fist and shield.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Blacklightning13

Chief has this. He is stronger then Cap and more experienced. Cap has speed but chief is pretty damn good. Cap wiuld have to break his energy shield then his armour then him. The Weapons Chief goes up against are either alien or Human from 2552. For example look at a assault rifle which is weaker then any of the above weapons apart from a DMR but that depends on the range. And Masterchief can take a lot of hits from an A-Rifle.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MA5B_Individual_Combat_Weapon_System

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Chaos Burn

Chief wins. Cap would have to literally pry off the armor with his shield, and if he gets that close than he is gonna get shotgunned

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Army2442

Bump

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

Cap takes it. Cap doesnt' need to pry any armor have, he just needs to snap Cheif's neck and he is strong and fast enough.

Cap is much stronger, much faster and much much more agile than Chief is.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Dex_Starr

Chief wins, the only thing that might be debateable is strength [although more likely Chief hits harder than Ult Cap does]

Chief is faster, is much more durable because of his armor, has reaction time is better. Arguably as skilled since Ult Cap isn't as skilled as 616 Cap. In order for Cap to have a solid chance he'd need to have 616 skill and Ult level stats and even then the best he could do is take a 3-4/10.

zhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zhunter

Ok this is truly a good VS match. I really had to sit and think on this for a few. First I thought "Could Master Chief beat Original Captain?" hmm yeah no sweat."Could Master Chief beat Ultimate Spidey?" I feel yeah he could with a energy sword and his Mark 6 armor. "Now can he beat Ultimate Captain?" Hmmm he has close to the same strength. Chief beats him in the armor department. Pars I feel with shielding vs actual shield. And has more weapons at his disposal then Cap. They probably have very similar endurance. They have both been trained to be tacticians as well as soldiers. They are both leading captains of there respective juiced groups. And I feel John (Chief) is easily blessed with a very high luck stat that has been shown over and over and over again. (Actually for those who haven't read "The Fall of Reach" Luck is the only reason Cortana even chooses to be with John. Truly he is not the best at anything at all.) Not to mention he probably has Cortana on-board with him adding to his ability to out think and outmaneuver Captain. So in the end I feel that I could safely put my money down on Master Chief as a Win if not an Epic Win.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

Captain America.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blacklightning13

@jeanroygrant said:

Did you have fun saying a name?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Caps runs behind MC and snaps his neck (assassination)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Blacklightning13 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yes.

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blacklightning13

@jeanroygrant said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yes.

I'm glad.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PsychoJack

@zhunter said:

Ok this is truly a good VS match. I really had to sit and think on this for a few. First I thought "Could Master Chief beat Original Captain?" hmm yeah no sweat."Could Master Chief beat Ultimate Spidey?" I feel yeah he could with a energy sword and his Mark 6 armor. "Now can he beat Ultimate Captain?" Hmmm he has close to the same strength. Chief beats him in the armor department. Pars I feel with shielding vs actual shield. And has more weapons at his disposal then Cap. They probably have very similar endurance. They have both been trained to be tacticians as well as soldiers. They are both leading captains of there respective juiced groups. And I feel John (Chief) is easily blessed with a very high luck stat that has been shown over and over and over again. (Actually for those who haven't read "The Fall of Reach" Luck is the only reason Cortana even chooses to be with John. Truly he is not the best at anything at all.) Not to mention he probably has Cortana on-board with him adding to his ability to out think and outmaneuver Captain. So in the end I feel that I could safely put my money down on Master Chief as a Win if not an Epic Win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

Master Chief.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By theDCkid

chief is overrated, cap smokes him like a cuban cigar.

ArtSkoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArtSkoll

Master Chief, cause Master Chief is just an average Spartan, but exceeds in luck.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

Master Chief.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@Dex_Starr said:

Chief wins, the only thing that might be debateable is strength [although more likely Chief hits harder than Ult Cap does]

Chief is faster, is much more durable because of his armor, has reaction time is better. Arguably as skilled since Ult Cap isn't as skilled as 616 Cap. In order for Cap to have a solid chance he'd need to have 616 skill and Ult level stats and even then the best he could do is take a 3-4/10.

Wow. I disagree completely. After being in debates against Master Chief, and seeing his best Close Combat Scans via Novels / Games, Ultimate Cap skill in CQC is much greater by a insane margin.

Master Chief has little skill in Close Combat.

Strength Wise Ultimate Cap feats also far surpass Master Chief. Durability vs Blunt Trauma and Bullet wounds is also Extremely High.

MC shields are not impressive. I read Grenades and low level Plasma Weapons one shoting the Shields.Heck I read a Elite punching thru the shields.

The only thing Master Chief may have on Cap is Armor and Refelx Speed.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not convinced. Bumping.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Captain America lifts between 2-4 tons per his character page. Master Chief in the mark 6 can lift a warthog which weighs 4 tons and the armor itself is 800lbs. He can sprint to speeds of over 200 mph. And he has 10x the reaction speed of a normal human being. Can Ultimate Captain America run over 200 mph? Does he have 10x the reaction speed of a normal human being? Also for people saying ult cap can run up behind chief. Chief has 10x reaction speed AND has a radar on his HUD.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC.

Faster? MC on hes teen, In a exam to test spartan. Was able to dodge point blank bullets, move so fast the train soldiers count fallow, In mere moments John and Kelly were able to disable Avery camera and take Avery soldier out without getting shot. He is able to dent titanium armor bared handed and rip apart a matching gun from a exoskeleton. Wend he got the armor for the first time, He was able to take 7 armored soldiers before a tent hit the floor. Breaking there bones by just taking there guns away from them and taking them out without killing any of them.

@inconvenient_truth: You are forgetting the the Armor increases that by factor of 5x, in combat it increase even more and Cortana will father increase hes reflexes.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap.

Strength: For the record, Ultimate Cap is more enhanced than his 616 counterpart. He was able to pry War Machine apart (note that War Machine is often considered to be more powerful than then-Iron Man), and able to temporarily knockout Hulk with a few well-placed blows (when Thor's Mjolnir failed to do anything). Even multiple U.S. super soldiers have failed to hold him (as have multiple Liberator super-soldiers, for the record). In terms of stats, I will admit that Master Chief is Cap's physical superior (punching tanks and all), but Cap himself has shown more than enough strength in order to penetrate Chief's armor. I'd venture to say with his new Asgardian-crafted shield, he could land serious blows onto the Spartan.

Durability: Aside from his penchant for jumping off planes without parachutes, Cap has shown plenty of durability feats to his advantage. After having like a hundred tranquilizers in his bloodstream, he was still able to plough his way through an entire group of super-enhanced soldiers. He's been stated to need about 'two hours sleep per week'. Then there was the time Abomination landed a two-handed blow to him, and he was still standing and able to clash with Abdul (and later break out of the hold of the Liberator super-soldiers). Hell, he's even taken a blow from Juggs. I'd argue that Ultimate Cap could take a healthy amount of damage from Master Chief - even with the Chief's unbreakable bones and enhanced strength.

Speed: Here's where Master Chief shines. In terms of reaction speed, the Chief probably supersedes Cap. Cap has shown to be fast enough to deflect Hawkeye's tranq rounds with his shield (and send them flying back to hit Hawkeye himself), and he's been able to match blows with the Spider-Sense enhanced Spider-Man. He's also been shown dodging multiple gunners at close-range. But Master Chief's reaction speed has been stated to be in miliseconds though. Still, I'm no mathematician, so I'm not sure about this one. I'd say that Master Chief has a quicker reaction time, but by how far compared to Cap - I can't say for certain.

Shields: First, MC's shield doesn't flare up unless the incoming weapon is fast enough (i.e. bullets and plasma). That's why melee weapons can pass through his shielding. At the end of Halo Reach, Emile was able to stab the Zealot using nothing but a combat knife, and the Zealot's shields never flared up. And in Halo Wars, Forge was shown to be able to stab the Arbiter without the Arbiter's shields reacting. So if Cap is armed with his shield, it's not that much of a stretch to say that Cap could harm Chief. As for Cap's own adamantium shield, I doubt anything Master Chief has, be it a shotgun, energy sword, or fist can penetrate it. And that isn't even taking into account Cap's vibranium chest-plate.

Tactics/Strategy: Yes, MC has Cortana and that grants him an edge tactically, but I think Ultimate Cap is no slouch in the strategy department either. And here's the thing: while Chief has largely fought in a conventional space war with a few exceptions (Flood), Cap has led the Ultimates through missions of varying problems. Mutants, aliens, superhuman invasions etc. - so I would argue that Cap has more experience and also has a more open-minded/improvised approach to tactics. The other advantage he has is his tendency to fight dirty. Examples include lowblowing the Hulk's crotch and using kindergarten children as a human shield against War Machine (I know, last one's pretty despicable). He will do anything to win. Also, Fury once commented that Cap learns new skills faster than a computer.

Now, do I believe that Ultimate Cap would 'epic spite curbstomp ohmigosh' Master Chief? No. But what I'm saying is that many seem to be discounting Ultimate Cap and overrating Chief. I think Ultimate Cap stands a pretty good chance of defeating Chief.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Ive already mentioned: Its stated that Ultimate Cap strength is at 2-4 tons on his character page. MC has lifted 6 tons. MC is stronger. He can run 200+MPH. So he's faster. Reaction time you already said is an advantage for MC. As far as shields go, if Cap throws the shield, its getting caught, simple as that. The reaction time is too fast. That would leave Cap with no other option than hand to hand combat and MC has a radar. So he's not getting anywhere near MC without him knowing it. MC has shotguns, rifles AND a sword.

To summarize: MC is faster, stronger, has a better reaction time, has projectile weapons, a suit of armor, a force field, a radar, and the top AI humanity has.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Ive already mentioned: Its stated that Ultimate Cap strength is at 2-4 tons on his character page. MC has lifted 6 tons. MC is stronger. He can run 200+MPH. So he's faster. Reaction time you already said is an advantage for MC. As far as shields go, if Cap throws the shield, its getting caught, simple as that. The reaction time is too fast. That would leave Cap with no other option than hand to hand combat and MC has a radar. So he's not getting anywhere near MC without him knowing it. MC has shotguns, rifles AND a sword.

To summarize: MC is faster, stronger, has a better reaction time, has projectile weapons, a suit of armor, a force field, a radar, and the top AI humanity has.

I'm pretty sure that's false. If it isn't provide proof please.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief wins with a plasma stomp for reasons already stated this thread can close now. MC is pretty much the future Captain America but less of a patriotic spaz.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Veshark

@inconvenient_truth said:

I'm assuming this is directed at me.

Ok first off, I don't base my arguments solely on stats - I base them on feats. And I never stated that Master Chief isn't stronger - I simply stated that given the feats shown by Ultimate Captain America - it is feasible that he can penetrate Chief's armor as well as damage Chief himself. As for speed - I don't see how Chief's top speed is a factor here. And as for reaction time, I've stated that Chief is faster, but by how much is unconfirmed. Who's to say that (using your example), Chief catching the shield doesn't give a small enough window for Cap to disarm him? Your statement that 'it's just too fast' doesn't really have anything backing it up. Ultimate Cap himself has shown reflex feats at superhuman level.

As for the radar, knowing where someone is doesn't necessitate reacting in time nor does it even mean that you'll automatically give an appropriate response. As I argued before, I think that Cap's more unpredictable nature and tendency to utilize any means to win might give him the advantage. MC might know where he is, but I think Cap will be able to surprise him. As for shotguns, rifles, and swords, I highly doubt any of those are gonna slow him down. A bullet can only travel so far, and Cap has shown to be able to dodge all. Added to that is his shield/vibranium chestplate. And let's not forget that the man has enough durability to tank a direct blow to the face by the Hulk himself.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: That is not logical. You admit his reaction time is better and that he has a radar but then you say that knowing where someone is doesnt necessitate reacting in time. If MC's reaction time is 10x better than a human being AND has a radar to see where he is already, why would you think he can surprise MC. Makes NO sense. You cant surprise someone who KNOWS where you are AND has 10x the reaction speed of a normal human to react when you DO make a move. You even concede that MC is stronger. You're whole premise seems to count on Cap being able to surprise MC which he wont for reasons already stated and then after doing what he cant do, he was supposed to rip off MC's armor and I guess MC was just supposed to stand there and not rip his head off.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Veshark

@inconvenient_truth

Again, I admit that Chief has a faster reaction time (according to 'stats') - but seeing as how Ultimate Captain America's reaction speed has never been quantified, we don't know by how much. I'm arguing that when it comes to an actual battle where top reaction speed isn't necessarily present (because one doesn't perform at optimum in a stressful situation as opposed to a relaxed one), I think based on feats Ultimate Cap would be able to close the gap.

I don't think you read my argument very well. I'm arguing that in the case of actual combat, Cap's attack speed might be able to surmount Chief's reaction time. You can very well surprise someone because even enhanced Spartan's don't perform at their peak at every second. To use your earlier example, say Cap throws his shield and Chief assumes that the shield is the main attack, not realizing it's a feint. Chief catches the shield, giving that small window for Cap to land a pressure point in a weak section of the MJOLNIR armor. I think that's a plausible argument, given the superhuman speed Cap has displayed.

My entire premise is that while Master Chief may outclass Ultimate Cap in overall physical stats, I think that Cap's own physical prowess - matched with his strategic wit - would give him (as aforementioned) a good chance of winning. There have been countless examples of Ultimate Cap using surprising tactics in order to get the drop on his opponents. Dropping a tank on Hulk to distract him, for one. Improvising with a crane in order to topple Giant Man. And he's constantly shown to be able to take on enemies with higher physical stats than him (Red Guardian, Nuke, even Green Goblin to a certain extent).

Strength and power alone don't win fights, buddy.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Captain America lifts between 2-4 tons per his character page. Master Chief in the mark 6 can lift a warthog which weighs 4 tons and the armor itself is 800lbs. He can sprint to speeds of over 200 mph. And he has 10x the reaction speed of a normal human being. Can Ultimate Captain America run over 200 mph? Does he have 10x the reaction speed of a normal human being? Also for people saying ult cap can run up behind chief. Chief has 10x reaction speed AND has a radar on his HUD.

when has he ran 200 mph?

the reaction speed is correct and it also increases, not to mention that his armor increases it too.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK fine. Now lets look at this from a logical, common sense point of view. Based off of the topic's description I am going to say MC stomps brutally.Why you might say, because all Cap has is his shield NOTHING else. Cap has to, I repeat HAS to, Go TO MC because he has nothing to use from a distance. Now lets say Cap camps with his shield MC will then come near him and slap his shield away and give his face a makeover with his shotgun. Now lets look at the last possible scenario both unarm eachother and are forced to HTH. Chief knows every single martial art known to man, he has killed 2 Hunters by only using his fists, combine this with his speed and the out of this world reaction time. Chief will kill him no matter what. Your only argument is that you believe MC's reaction time isn't enough and that you somehow believe that his armor isn't durable enough to withstand caps punches when his armor is designed TO WITHSTAND A THE IMPACT OF MC JUMPING FROM SPACE AND LANDING FACE FIRST INTO A PLANET. Even if he somehow lands his punches it just WILL NOT be enough MC's arsenal is just TOO much.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about 200 mph.

His speed outside of his suit was recorded at 55 km/h iirc. His suit amps his physical attributes by 5. That's a peak of 275km/h.

Not 100% on his strength. It's accepted that he can lift three times his own weight which is double an average male. Average male = 175 pounds (79kgs). That is 158kgs when doubled.474kgs when that is trippled. That is outside his suit. 474 x 5 = 2370kgs. So at minimal he can press 2370kgs. He has feats that surpass this ofcourse, being able to lift a Warthog and flip a tank.

His physical attributes should be off the charts by now. He was augmented at 6. He's now 42 years old. That's 36 years of improvement. The Librarian accelerated his evolutionary process to the point where he is immune to moleculer decomposition. Upon that, he has been in space and travelling at FTL speeds in slipspace, this also ages him. So his potential speed and strength could be more or less than 10 times (just throwing a number out there) then his current state. I'll wait for Halo 5/6 to see some more feats but, you know who I'm leaning towards..

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Veshark

@inconvenient_truth said:

OK fine. Now lets look at this from a logical, common sense point of view. Based off of the topic's description I am going to say MC stomps brutally.Why you might say, because all Cap has is his shield NOTHING else. Cap has to, I repeat HAS to, Go TO MC because he has nothing to use from a distance. Now lets say Cap camps with his shield MC will then come near him and slap his shield away and give his face a makeover with his shotgun. Now lets look at the last possible scenario both unarm eachother and are forced to HTH. Chief knows every single martial art known to man, he has killed 2 Hunters by only using his fists, combine this with his speed and the out of this world reaction time. Chief will kill him no matter what. Your only argument is that you believe MC's reaction time isn't enough and that you somehow believe that his armor isn't durable enough to withstand caps punches when his armor is designed TO WITHSTAND A THE IMPACT OF MC JUMPING FROM SPACE AND LANDING FACE FIRST INTO A PLANET. Even if he somehow lands his punches it just WILL NOT be enough MC's arsenal is just TOO much.

Ok, you've got to start tagging me in your replies, because otherwise, I don't get a PM telling me you've replied to me.

Now, I will agree that Cap will have to rely on melee combat in order to defeat Master Chief. But I feel like your suggestion that Cap simply 'camps and lets Chief slap away his shield' is a little simplistic. You're assuming that Cap's just gonna sit there? And based on the Halo I've played and the novels I've read, I doubt Chief will resort to his fists when he has his guns with him. Again, the way I see it is that Cap will use his dirty, underhanded, improvisational tactics to get the drop on the largely conventional Chief. Ultimate Cap has beaten plenty of stats-superior enemies in his time (Colonel Abdul, Red Guardian, Nuke), and Chief is no different.

It's also worth pointing out that MC's arsenal fails to hurt Captain America. His bullets and sniper rounds will be deflected by Cap's shield, chest-plate, or Kevlar-lined uniform. If it comes down to fists, I doubt Master Chief's augmented strength (4 tons as per your claim) can take down Cap so easily - considering that Ultimate Cap has enough durability to take a punch to the face by Hulk (100 tons) and a two-fisted strike by Abomination (100 tons also). Considering he was still able to stand and fight after these two instances, I'm quite confident that Cap can tank hits from the Chief. Even Chief's energy sword will be shattered, and even if it does stab Cap, Ultimate Cap has been stated to be able to heal bladed wounds in a minute.

As for the 'Chief falling into planet' feat, I don't think he actually rode the whole way from geosynchronous orbit down onto the planet's surface. If memory serves, the Chief flew the Forerunner ship into Earth's atmosphere, and then only jumped off. He was also shielding himself behind a large piece of Forerunner tech as a protective barrier - so I wouldn't really rate this as an accurate assessment of the armor's durability. Ultimate War Machine himself has shown to be flying in atmospheric levels before, and Cap was able to tear his armor apart with his bare hands.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap uses Guns as well and Grenades.

What keeps Cap from closing in and Taking Chiefs Shotgun?

MC has NO FEATs in CC to suggest he can keep his weapon.

Also Cap has Beaten WAR MACHINE!

Just saying how FLAWED your reason is when Cap has beaten better.

Iron Man Armour >>> MC. IM Weapons >>> MC. IM Forcefield >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MC.

Just saying....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cadencev2: Not sure how WM was immobalized, the scans were a blur but it looked like all CA did was gave WM a moral talk. I could be wrong. That won't work on MC.

I think the only thing stopping CA from taking his shotgun is MC superior reaction.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jamesisaacs

@cadencev2

Cap has beaten warmachine, really? In those scans he wasn't beating anybody but WM doesn't matter when MC is faster, quicker and smarter with similar AI embedded for good measure. He lacks thrusters and that's it really. I'm just wondering what cap can do about MC's overshield...which is reverse engineered covenant technology. MC doesn't need PIS Stark armour to whoop ass...

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Veshark

@monsterstomp

From the final panel, you can see that Ultimate Cap managed to rip off War Machine's right arm and toss him down onto the ground. Bear in mind that Cap seemingly did this with his bare hands, and War Machine is supposed to be even stronger than Iron Man (it was designed by Gregory Stark - Tony's brother, who didn't have all of the moral safeguards about technology that Tony did). The fact that the armor was designed for high-altitude combat makes it all the more impressive. That's a pretty great strength showing on Cap's part, in my opinion.

I think MC should be able to hold on to his own shotgun. Cap might stand a chance if he relies on his superior CQC skills, but I can't say for certain.

@jamesisaacs

It's right there. Defeating War Machine is a pretty impressive feat - the dude is loaded with killer weaponry that Tony was too afraid to use. In WM's own words, 'My chest beam alone could wipe out a major city'. That's saying one guy can destroy the whole of Paris. And you can't really compare MC being faster or quicker to him - WM is meant to be a powerhouse tank, MC was designed to be a one-man army grunt.

Also, MC doesn't have his Overshield. It's never stated that he has it in the OP, and so according to the rules, MC only has the gear mentioned.

Also, don't throw around the term PIS when it's totally not applicable.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Chief stomps the Captain into the ground. This fight is not a stomp though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Not sure how WM was immobalized, the scans were a blur but it looked like all CA did was gave WM a moral talk. I could be wrong. That won't work on MC.

I think the only thing stopping CA from taking his shotgun is MC superior reaction.

Moral talking too? What? He Clearly Rips War Machin Arm and weapon off!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@jamesisaacs: @monsterstomp:

Here if that is not enough....

Cap physically matches and puts down this guy who has Deadpool Healing and 9 toner Strength.

As seen he is no joke.

Cap vs Jugs.

Cap Tanks 100 toner Juggernaut and KOs him with a Shield Strike!

Cap vs Captain Britain Suit SHIELD.

Here Cap is Tranqed and battles through 60+ toner Cap Britain Suit Agenets and Tanks a Full Iron Man Suit Charge!

Cap vs Hulk.

Cap not only puts Hulk down but tanks his attacks with little damage.

Cap vs Symbiot.

Here Cap fights a Symbiot made by Ultron. The Venom had to BFR him.

So why does MC become Stronger and more Durable?

When has MC fought 100 toners, 60 toners, ect with no damage?

Never? Thought so.....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cadencev2: Thanks. Where were you 1 year and 1 month ago? :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

??? I was station in Virginia Little Creek in the Navy still.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

??? I was station in Virginia Little Creek in the Navy still.

It was a joke....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers