Master Chief vs the Ultimate Marvel Gauntlet

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Master Chief run the Ultimate comics Gauntlet.

No Caption Provided
  • Every Round he is 100%
  • Access to Armor Abilities, Cortana, and Forunner Guns.
  • Every battle is fought on in the Times Square Area, starting 100 feet apart with moderate cover in the form of cars.

Round 1!

Ultimate Cap, and Hawkeye.

• Hawkeye has All trick Arrows, and a M-16 with Shield Issue Adamantium Tip with Incendiary Core Bullets.
  • Cap has Shield, Grenades, and M-16 with same Shield issue bullets.

Round 2!

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Wolverine

Round 3!

Ultimate Spider Man (Peter), and Spider Man (Miles).

• Peter, and Miles have Webshooters.
  • No Web Incap!

Round 4!

Ultimate Green Goblin , and Doctor Octopus.

• Otto has his Original Harness remade.

Round 5!

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Kitty Pride

• She is Blood Lusted.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Stops at 2.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Stops at 2.

Too tough?

Yeah. Ultimate Wolverine and Sabretooth are fairly close to their 616 counterparts in terms of their capabilities, and their adamantium would wreck Chief's MJOLNIR shields after their combined blows. Individually, Chief wouldn't have too many problems, but together, they should be able to edge a victory against John.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2, he can't handle wolverine even with forerunner guns, he will just heal, unless he has the destructor cannon which will disentrigrate wolvie, may not kill him, but he will at least be KO'd

@cadencev2 does he get the destructor cannon for this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2, he can't handle wolverine even with forerunner guns, he will just heal, unless he has the destructor cannon which will disentrigrate wolvie, may not kill him, but he will at least be KO'd

The Forerunner guns kill on impact. If Wolverine is organic material he gets one-shotted.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

The Forerunner guns kill on impact. If Wolverine is organic material he gets one-shotted.

Can I see the scan were it one shots beings with massive Healing factor that tank nukes?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Only if you hit the right areas do they kill on impact, according to the game it takes several shots to take down unarmored grunts with forerunner weapons, the only weapon that does kill on impact would be a close in scattergun shot, or the destructor which annihilates just bout everything it hits. Nice thumbnail by the way, linking park is my jam.

Wolverine has tanked some serious damage like that and been alright

No Caption Provided

< Don't think that was ultimate, but still his healing factor is pretty much correctly represented here, he has tanked lots of damage without being adversely affected, this picture would represent a KO but the only thing capable of doing this to him would be the destructor, so if he has it then yes he will pass round 2, without it, I don't think so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste said:

Can I see the scan were it one shots beings with massive Healing factor that tank nukes?

Healing factor is irrelevant. It's the core durability that counts. You can't heal from being shot with ionized particles specifically designed to combat anything made of organic tissue.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

I can see him maybe clearing up till rouge ( not sure on how powerful her intangabilaty is TBH is she that much more powerful then spidy?)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By mickey-mouse

He clears....Cause he's Master Chief FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Those are game mechanics. The Halo 4: The Essential Visual Guide consistently states that Forerunner weapons are used to combat organic tissue. I can post scans. And yeah LP is flippin' awesome.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@cadencev2 said:

@eisenfauste said:

Healing factor is irrelevant. It's the core durability that counts. You can't heal from being shot with ionized particles specifically designed to combat anything made of organic tissue.

Ehhh..not a big fan of that type of logic. Ult Wolverine's healing factor has allowed him to survive many things that were designed to destroy organic tissue. It may K.O him for a moment..but I doubt it would end him right then and there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@eisenfauste said:

Ehhh..not a big fan of that type of logic. Ult Wolverine's healing factor has allowed him to survive many things that were designed to destroy organic tissue. It may K.O him for a moment..but I doubt it would end him right then and there.

True, but was he shot by ionized particles, hard-light, or anti-matter? Because that's what Forerunner weapons shoot.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eisenfauste

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: That scan I posted just previous to that pretty much all his skin was ionized, and he still was able to survive it. OP did mention cover so master chief won't be having a field day spamming shots, and he also doesn't have unlimited ammo, also you can't destroy adamantium its pretty much indestructible, also most of the forerunner weapons are beam oriented, no splash damage that could affect a large part of wolverines body.

Wolverines adamantium claws and strength could wear down MC's shield and wolverine is no slouch in the H2H department, he was able to take down cap without too much effort.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@cadencev2 said:

@eisenfauste said:

True, but was he shot by ionized particles, hard-light, or anti-matter? Because that's what Forerunner weapons shoot.

Not that I know of..then again I'm not an expert on Ult Wolverine. I'm just doubtful those weapons would completely bypass James' top notch healing factor when all we've seen it disintegrate is people/aliens who don't..well..really have one to speak of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: That scan I posted just previous to that pretty much all his skin was ionized, and he still was able to survive it. OP did mention cover so master chief won't be having a field day spamming shots, and he also doesn't have unlimited ammo, also you can't destroy adamantium its pretty much indestructible, also most of the forerunner weapons are beam oriented, no splash damage that could affect a large part of wolverines body. and as I said it took several shots to down unarmored grunts, if we are basing this off the weapons from the game then wolverine won't have much of a problem. If its based off the weapons from the books then he will die fairly quickly seeing as these weapons are for prometheans and not the legit warrior caste as seen in the cinematic clips.

the forerunner weapons don't have splash damage and whatever hole is made with the weapons will re-knit since there will be tissue on either side of it.

Wolverines adamantium claws and strength could wear down MC's shield and wolverine is no slouch in the H2H department, he was able to take down cap without too much effort.

The Forerunner weapons are designed to destroy the entire body after impact, or at least after a couple shots. Sure, Wolverine would eventually heal since his adamantium skeleton isn't able to be destroyed, but he'd be taken out of the game for a long time. The same is said for Sabretooth. In Halo 4 you see the SPARTAN-IV's, as well as Master Chif himself, turn into ashes after their shields are down and the Forerunner projectiles penetrate the titanium armor. It logically one-shots anything organic as it was designed since the Forerunners needed to purge the Flood. It doesn't merely go through a person a leave a huge hole like the Covenant Plasma; it completely destroys their entire body with a ripple effect. If unarmored Grunts are tanking Promethean weaponry it's either game mechanics, increased difficulty (Heroic/Legendary), or both.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not that I know of..then again I'm not an expert on Ult Wolverine. I'm just doubtful those weapons would completely bypass James' top notch healing factor when all we've seen it disintegrate is people/aliens who don't..well..really have one to speak of.

Well to be fair the Flood are extremely resilient to damage. Blunt force trauma does next to nothing against them, plasma is largely ineffective save the Energy Sword, and bullets simply go right through them or get stuck in them. It's not impossible to kill them with the mentioned weaponry, but it's incredibly difficult to.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

Damn Forerunner weaponry... you scary.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

Well to be fair the Flood are extremely resilient to damage. Blunt force trauma does next to nothing against them, plasma is largely ineffective save the Energy Sword, and bullets simply go right through them or get stuck in them. It's not impossible to kill them with the mentioned weaponry, but it's incredibly difficult to.

Isn't part of the reason they're so resistant to damage is because they have no brains so pain is processed at a very slow rate..if at all? I know their hides are pretty dense and all..but still. I'll concede that Forerunner tech can bypass durability to a certain extent..it's just the healing factor x-factor that's iffy.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

@juiceboks said:

Isn't part of the reason they're so resistant to damage is because they have no brains so pain is processed at a very slow rate..if at all? I know their hides are pretty dense and all..but still. I'll concede that Forerunner tech can bypass durability to a certain extent..it's just the healing factor x-factor that's iffy.

The Forerunners struggled with The Flood didn't they? That's why they made the composer. A weapon that turns organic matter to computerized DNA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

Isn't part of the reason they're so resistant to damage is because they have no brains so pain is processed at a very slow rate..if at all? I know their hides are pretty dense and all..but still. I'll concede that Forerunner tech can bypass durability to a certain extent..it's just the healing factor x-factor that therein lies the issue.

IIRC it's because when the Flood infest a host, it not only retains their core memories, but adapts them at a rapid pace. The Halo wiki gives a good explanation (I've read it and it's very accurate).

- From Halo Nation

The Flood, a virulent species of parasites, is an anomaly in all known biology, and an anomaly to regular life. This may be explained by its nature as an extragalactic species, originating from a different galaxy.[1] It is extremely adaptive, and mutates hosts through different stages of accelerated "evolution", where the body of biomatter accelerates its own evolution to the point of a massive biological breakdown, where by the infection can first take place. The species can reproduce without host bodies, though this is described as a last ditch effort, and only performed by pure Flood forms.

The only known pathway for Flood reproduction and survival is by the infestation and assimilation of other species. They do this through a form of cellular reproduction known as lysogenic replication where the viral cells infect host cells with their own genetic code which mutates the host cells into viral forms.

Capable of surviving extreme environments ranging from -75 to +53 degrees Celsius and even underwater (in early stages of life), the Flood can withstand harsh environments of all known colonized planets.

It would seem that the Flood can infest any living organism, but that they prefer hosts with a large brain capacity to accelerate the formation and expansion of the Gravemind hive intelligence and the Flood intelligence as a whole. They are only as intelligent as the beings they infect; the more cunning the enemy, the more dangerous the Flood will be.

As the Flood spread and replicate, they will alter the environment to better suit their needs. This takes the form of biomass growing on any available surface, and the air being filled with spores. This appears to be part of the Flood life cycle and is done automatically, and leads to the development of a Gravemind and a Flood Hive.

The Flood seem to thrive in moist and humid areas, which lends itself to the fact that the Quarantine Zone is bereft of organic life, and is cold and perpetually snowy, to hinder the development of the Flood.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@juiceboks said:

The Forerunners struggled with The Flood didn't they? That's why they made the composer. A weapon that turns organic matter to computerized DNA.

Struggle? They nearly lost and had to make a last stand and create the Halo Rings in order to wipe them all out. Heck, even with galaxy-busting technology, they couldn't even directly defeat the Flood. They had to wipe out all organic, sentient beings in order to starve out the Flood. They also collected samples of different races, like the Humans and Sangheili via Shield Worlds so that after the Halo Rings were activated, they could still somehow repopulate the galaxy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't ultimate dock ock just use his technopathy/control over metal to just kill chief with his own armour?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I think he stops at maybe 4, definitely 5. Forerunner weapons are strong but they aren't light speed as they are purported to be, Chief himself dodges their shots canonly I believe (unless he's FTL now and I missed that memo). The only reason I don't see him stopping at the Spiders is because physically, the Ultimate versions are about as strong as Brutes (6 tonish range) and Chief was able to take hits from Brutes and keep going. Hurt, yes, but keep going; and web incap isn't allowed. Round 3 will be a handful, but he should overcome them. I don't see him getting past 4, but not completely sold on it to the point where I wouldn't be open to convincing. I don't see him getting past Kitty.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Couldn't ultimate dock ock just use his technopathy/control over metal to just kill chief with his own armour?

If Ock's technopathy is superior to Cortana's.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

How good is her technopathy? Should also be worth noting he can manipulate the metal itself as well so not sure if Chief has a defence against that.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Likely stops at Kitty, though Norman and Otto will be a challenge.

I could point out that Cap does have his shield, which should be able to protect him from Chief's weaponry. Between that and Cap's physicals I actually see him being a tough fight for Chief alone. Hawkeye though is a non-factor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

How good is her technopathy? Should also be worth noting he can manipulate the metal itself as well so not sure if Chief has a defence against that.

She regularly hacked alien tech. She manipulated hardlight energy to tank a 30 megaton nuke at point blank. How good is Ock's metal manipulation?

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at round 3 or 4, maybe.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@cadencev2:

I can see him maybe clearing up till rouge ( not sure on how powerful her intangabilaty is TBH is she that much more powerful then spidy?)

Um yeah, she is very skilled fighter trained by Wolverine, trained by Nick Fury to lead armies, and she can use her power to not only go intangible, but destroy anything machine like with a touch, as well Density for super strength. She can also grab peoples brains.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Examples here of Density Powers, Brain Grabbing, Intangible Dismemberment, and Phasing vs Tech.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dondave
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't beat anyone

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

She regularly hacked alien tech. She manipulated hardlight energy to tank a 30 megaton nuke at point blank. How good is Ock's metal manipulation?

She is probably a better technopath then. As for Ottos metal control here:

You can see his metal control in the first 3 and the last 3 scans. Unless chief can resist this metal control Otto could kill him with his own armour.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Carter_esque

Stops at 3

Deadpooling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5. Kitty and her ghostly abilities are a little too much for Chief.

Binary Rifle would make Wolvie an easy task. Disintegrating him completely until Wolvie comes back in a good month or two later. Flesh, Bones or Metal whatever it is, its being disintegrated into pretty glowing petals that also end up disintegrating into nothingness.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers