Posted by matanui123 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Location: a jungle To Win: death strickly movie lizard and halo 4 master chief lizard has unlimited serum chief has mark vi armor,combat knife, battle rife(2 extra clips), pistol(1 extra clip), active camo, 2 grenade

#1 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

None of those weapons are going to overcome Movie Lizard's insane healing factor. His frozen body was having massive chunks blown out of it by a shotgun and he was fine in moments, heck, once the cold stopped slowing down his healing factor the combination of his bullet resistant skin and healing factor meant that the Lizard was literally healing faster than Stacy could hurt him. Most UNSC weapons aren't overly superior to modern day firearms, heck the sniper rifle in Halo is one used today, the NTW-20; used for killing lightly armored vehicles.

And in some cases, the Halo version is inferior to the modern day incarnation. The Scorpion tank for example, weighs as much as a Challenger 2 MBT, is much slower than a Challenger 2 MBT, is far less ergonomically designed than a Challenger 2 MBT, and it carries a dinky 90mm popgun that would have been outdated in the 70s while the Challenger 2 totes around a massive 120mm gun.

The Lizard simply put, is just going to outlast chief and then kill him.

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

None of those weapons are going to overcome Movie Lizard's insane healing factor. His frozen body was having massive chunks blown out of it by a shotgun and he was fine in moments, heck, once the cold stopped slowing down his healing factor the combination of his bullet resistant skin and healing factor meant that the Lizard was literally healing faster than Stacy could hurt him. Most UNSC weapons aren't overly superior to modern day firearms, heck the sniper rifle in Halo is one used today, the NTW-20; used for killing lightly armored vehicles.

And in some cases, the Halo version is inferior to the modern day incarnation. The Scorpion tank for example, weighs as much as a Challenger 2 MBT, is much slower than a Challenger 2 MBT, is far less ergonomically designed than a Challenger 2 MBT, and it carries a dinky 90mm popgun that would have been outdated in the 70s while the Challenger 2 totes around a massive 120mm gun.

Unless master Chief get's a flamethower or figure a way out to finish him from regenerating i think this battle would take just forever.

If i'm right about the Halo weaponry. They use titanium bullets. The scorpion tank can fire much quickly and the and the radius of destruction is almost the same.

#3 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Unless master Chief get's a flamethower or figure a way out to finish him from regenerating i think this battle would take just forever.

If i'm right about the Halo weaponry. They use titanium bullets. The scorpion tank can fire much quickly and the and the radius of destruction is almost the same.

Titanium is actually a crappy material to make your rounds out of. It's light, that is bad. You want lots of weight for your rounds to give them more force. If you don't mind a soft metal (anti-personnel), lead with an optional copper coating is the round of choice. If you want to go through armor, then Tungsten or Depleted Uranium are preferred as they're both hard and very heavy. Titanium is hard, but just too light to pack enough force to be good for AP purposes.

Also, a good guncrew for a Challenger 2 can pump out a surprising number of shells, over the horizon at that, while the Scorpion has never been seen fighting at anything but LOS ranges. The main advantage of the scorpion is that you only need one crew member, and it seems to be designed to be as cheap to produce as possible, but it's honestly a pile of badly designed crap compared to modern MBTs which are built for quality over quantity, heck the armor on modern tanks is so strong that Abrams and Challengers actually can't kill one another at point blank without repeated shots.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

Masterchief would win if he had the Spartan Laser.

#5 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

but he doesn't

#6 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

It was settled in the master chief vs movie iron man thread that he (chief wins)..so Lizard gets kidnapped and experimented by doctors from chief's base...

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

but he doesn't

How would the Laser Spartan stop the Lizard man from regenerating? Anyway, give him a Forerunner weapon and Lizard man is screwed.

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113: I know, Lizard wins but if Masterchief did have it he would have a better chance at winning.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Agreed, if Masterchief had a Forerunner weapon he would definitely win. But the Spartan Laser is capable enough or maybe even the plasma grenades along with the Energy Sword.

#10 Posted by Frocharocha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@Frocharocha: Agreed, if Masterchief had a Forerunner weapon he would definitely win. But the Spartan Laser is capable enough or maybe even the plasma grenades along with the Energy Sword.

Well, if he cut him with the energy sword maybe the Lizard man don't turn into two lol. But plasma grande probably will work. It will burn the bastard. Master Chief has very good chances of winning, he just need to think.

#11 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

How would a plasma grenade effect Lizards HF? Would it dissolve the Lizards flesh rendering his HF useless?

#12 Posted by Frocharocha (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

How would a plasma grenade effect Lizards HF? Would it dissolve the Lizards flesh rendering his HF useless?

Something like that. Plasma weaponry in halo universe is know to melt titanium and other super hard metals. It can also piece them. Just trow 4 grenades on him until he turns into ash.

#13 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider myself well versed in the Halo lore. =)

I think John would have to completely dissolve the Lizard with plasma until there was absolutely nothing left, giving the Lizard no chance to regenerate. I do believe the Chief would last long enough against the Lizard to figure this out and successfully complete the misison. Why do I believe this? John is a tactical and combat genius and is basically worshiped for his ability to win battles. At the age of 10 he was easily infiltrating military bases while using make-shift weaponry.

#14 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm ... this is a tough one.

But If I had one Master Chef to go with, I guess I'd pick Morimoto ftw.

#15 Posted by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@duderkyle said:

It was settled in the master chief vs movie iron man thread that he (chief wins)..so Lizard gets kidnapped and experimented by doctors from chief's base...

I call bull on that thread.

#16 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason it might be more effective to go hand to hand with the lizard. He can't be much tougher than other things he has gone toe to toe with.

#17 Posted by NeonGameWave (7785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha: Agreed.