Master Chief can win here...
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

if its the pit why do you have a picture of foundary              sorry to be a b1tch

i say Arbiter because Master Che if does better with a BR than an AR

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nathandan1222
PRIMAV3RA said:
"if its the pit why do you have a picture of foundary              sorry to be a b1tch

i say Arbiter because Master Che if does better with a BR than an AR"
thanks its fixed

and they can still pick up weapons
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

master chief would win

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nathandan1222

well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
nathandan1222 said:
"well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful"
Yes Sir
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nathandan1222
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful"
Yes Sir"
do you think mc just too lucky and would beat the arbiter with luck
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
Yes Sir"
do you think mc just too lucky and would beat the arbiter with luck"
    lol dude, mc runs on luck. No one could survive that long in a war as deadly as this. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
Yes Sir"
do you think mc just too lucky and would beat the arbiter with luck"
    lol dude, mc runs on luck. No one could survive that long in a war as deadly as this. "
That is Correct
kidzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kidzombie

Hard choice here, but ill go with Master Chief since he usually gets out of hard situations somehow

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nathandan1222
kidzombie said:
"Hard choice here, but ill go with Master Chief since he usually gets out of hard situations somehow"

so does the arbiter
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength.

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nathandan1222
Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me"
i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nathandan1222
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school."
damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school."
damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit"
lol fck the hobbit. Lord of the rings are like thorns that destroys my brain cells. Nwa, if you want something filled with excitement, an anti hero of sorts with a reputation that the whole world fears, kinda like Vash but with a brooding nature, i suggest The Dark Elf Series. The author written by is R.A. Salvatore. Amazing books. Just simply amazing.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nathandan1222
Hedatary said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit"
lol fck the hobbit. Lord of the rings are like thorns that destroys my brain cells. Nwa, if you want something filled with excitement, an anti hero of sorts with a reputation that the whole world fears, kinda like Vash but with a brooding nature, i suggest The Dark Elf Series. The author written by is R.A. Salvatore. Amazing books. Just simply amazing."
the bibles always fun just because its so damn far fetched sometimes i also like starwars 4,5,6
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Hedatary said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

lol fck the hobbit. Lord of the rings are like thorns that destroys my brain cells. Nwa, if you want something filled with excitement, an anti hero of sorts with a reputation that the whole world fears, kinda like Vash but with a brooding nature, i suggest The Dark Elf Series. The author written by is R.A. Salvatore. Amazing books. Just simply amazing."
haha well were kinda killing the thread but hey while were at it my favorite book of all time is the 100th kill ive read that book three times and for some one that hates to read to read a book three times its got to be good. no super human sh!t in that book just good old snpier action at its best. but if you knew me you would know im a big time vietnam buff so that kinda stuff kinda gets me going.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nathandan1222

anyway

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nathandan1222
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him."
it wasnt that spartan beat him in a physical fight on two though
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him."
it wasnt that spartan beat him in a physical fight on two though"
well you did say that they have weapons right? spartan is the best with weapons which is how he survives in halo of course. plus his onboard AI is a big threat against the arbiter. she can tell him when a hit is coming and what to look for when fighting against him.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nathandan1222
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
well you did say that they have weapons right? spartan is the best with weapons which is how he survives in halo of course. plus his onboard AI is a big threat against the arbiter. she can tell him when a hit is coming and what to look for when fighting against him."
arbiter still has camo and radar though
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

he has camo but spartan has his radar too.and lets not forget spartan survived a fall from outer space! like a meteor out of the sky he hit the ground and got back up arbiter really doesnt stand a chance man.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Swagga Boy

MC wins Easy no question about it arbiter doesnt stand a chance.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Master Chief.

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By lboy

Arbiters is favorite on Halo but Master Cheif wins!!!

Pallu Project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pallu Project
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
No, spartan had just fought several others as well. If we go by the game, MC solo's everything, for some crazy reason. In the books... he still kinda solo's everything. In both he beat the arbiter. I like that alien, good character, he just can't take some human bio project.
CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CuzISaidso

Sheesh, chief mows down elites like they are going outta style

hammerhand231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hammerhand231

You guys are forgetting the very first level of halo 3, right after 117 crash lands into Africa, he sees the Arbiter coming even though he's camo'ed and he yanks a pistol out of a bystanding marine's holster and proceeds to nuzzle it snugly under the Arbiter's double-wide chin. I took that as a pointed message from Bungie, in that this is the first and only time they are in direct conflict, that MC owns Arbiter all day long, makes the freak his bitch in fact.

CuzISaidso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CuzISaidso

New character model from Halo ODST

No Caption Provided

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Acheron
hammerhand231 said:
"You guys are forgetting the very first level of halo 3, right after 117 crash lands into Africa, he sees the Arbiter coming even though he's camo'ed and he yanks a pistol out of a bystanding marine's holster and proceeds to nuzzle it snugly under the Arbiter's double-wide chin. I took that as a pointed message from Bungie, in that this is the first and only time they are in direct conflict, that MC owns Arbiter all day long, makes the freak his bitch in fact."
The Arbiter didn't even try to avoid it. He just stood there (seemingly) without worrying about the fact that MC put a gun to his face. Energy Shield would negate it anyway :)

I say tie, they seem pretty damn even to me. Give em standard weaponry and I'd go with Arbiter.....would not want to mess with that Energy Sword.
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump.

I know this is probably over done to death, but I'd like to see some opinions of the Halo experts. :)

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master chief definitely

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief, based on feats. However if you look at the Halo 5: Guardians trailer, you can see Arbiter's reflection in a visor. Would be nice to see him more in Halo 5.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief in a good fight.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with John after a really good fight. I still prefer Elites over Spartans anyday, though.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief

Avatar image for lukaarandjelovic
LukaArandjelovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One elite could take down multiple soldiers, one soldier could take down no elite enless they're mounted with better weapons. A spartan is the equivalent of a spartan In the end arbiter is an evolved elite and chief is an evolved spartan. So fair fight right and although chief has extreme luck to the max

Arbiter is shown to have a much more superior mind in halo 3, he doesent Rush, and considers what will happen next and is always right, it seems like he knows more about cortana than chief. At an even match up again. So it comes down to the player or, we can go to a time they could have fought and one could win, halo three level one chief stuck his gun up arbiters mouth arbiter just had to move his thumb and slice , energy sword through Chiefs heart and although Chiefs reflexes are quick they are infact not the speed of light the opening of an energy sword is, winner arbiter, besides arbiter is baller

Flaming log through his heart , he scared truth when master chief could only make him laugh , always calm, Carey's an energy sword around like its a toy and is beast with it and just look at the picture at the top but finally in the end after a long fight chief loses his armor arbiters armor breaks and... Arbiter eats Chiefs head of.