#1 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

the start with a assault rifle and its on the pit





#2 Posted by King Saturn (218012 posts) - - Show Bio
Master Chief can win here...
#3 Edited by PRIMAV3RA (22571 posts) - - Show Bio

if its the pit why do you have a picture of foundary              sorry to be a b1tch

i say Arbiter because Master Che if does better with a BR than an AR

#4 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"if its the pit why do you have a picture of foundary              sorry to be a b1tch

i say Arbiter because Master Che if does better with a BR than an AR"
thanks its fixed

and they can still pick up weapons
#5 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (22571 posts) - - Show Bio

master chief would win

#6 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful

#7 Posted by King Saturn (218012 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful"
Yes Sir
#8 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful"
Yes Sir"
do you think mc just too lucky and would beat the arbiter with luck
#9 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful"
Yes Sir"
do you think mc just too lucky and would beat the arbiter with luck"
    lol dude, mc runs on luck. No one could survive that long in a war as deadly as this. 
#10 Posted by King Saturn (218012 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"King Saturn said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"well the arbiter does have a lot more expeirence and i think hes a little more skilled in h2h and much more resouceful"
Yes Sir"
do you think mc just too lucky and would beat the arbiter with luck"
    lol dude, mc runs on luck. No one could survive that long in a war as deadly as this. "
That is Correct
#11 Posted by kidzombie (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice here, but ill go with Master Chief since he usually gets out of hard situations somehow

#12 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
kidzombie said:
"Hard choice here, but ill go with Master Chief since he usually gets out of hard situations somehow"

so does the arbiter
#13 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio

dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength.

#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me
#15 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me"
i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school.
#16 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me"
i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school."
damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3820 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me"
i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school."
damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit"
lol fck the hobbit. Lord of the rings are like thorns that destroys my brain cells. Nwa, if you want something filled with excitement, an anti hero of sorts with a reputation that the whole world fears, kinda like Vash but with a brooding nature, i suggest The Dark Elf Series. The author written by is R.A. Salvatore. Amazing books. Just simply amazing.
#18 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me"
i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school."
damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit"
lol fck the hobbit. Lord of the rings are like thorns that destroys my brain cells. Nwa, if you want something filled with excitement, an anti hero of sorts with a reputation that the whole world fears, kinda like Vash but with a brooding nature, i suggest The Dark Elf Series. The author written by is R.A. Salvatore. Amazing books. Just simply amazing."
the bibles always fun just because its so damn far fetched sometimes i also like starwars 4,5,6
#19 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"dude read the books 117 owns arbiter. thats why he is constantly out to beat him.for some reason 117 let him live i dont quite remember why. but MC without his armor on could probably take the arbiter. his body is so augmented he is just far more superior than the arbiter. in the books MC fights 3 of the military's best fighters and kills then on accident because he didnt know his own strength."

they seem even on the game
i coud never get into the books they werent written well enough for me"
i loved the books and i dont read very many books lol. hell i think all in all when it comes to books ive only read six 3 of them halo one the new dark mirrors xmen book and 2 for school."
damn boy get that mind roling   but if you want epic adventure thats well written try the hobbit"
lol fck the hobbit. Lord of the rings are like thorns that destroys my brain cells. Nwa, if you want something filled with excitement, an anti hero of sorts with a reputation that the whole world fears, kinda like Vash but with a brooding nature, i suggest The Dark Elf Series. The author written by is R.A. Salvatore. Amazing books. Just simply amazing."
haha well were kinda killing the thread but hey while were at it my favorite book of all time is the 100th kill ive read that book three times and for some one that hates to read to read a book three times its got to be good. no super human sh!t in that book just good old snpier action at its best. but if you knew me you would know im a big time vietnam buff so that kinda stuff kinda gets me going.
#20 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

anyway

#21 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him.
#22 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him."
it wasnt that spartan beat him in a physical fight on two though
#23 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him."
it wasnt that spartan beat him in a physical fight on two though"
well you did say that they have weapons right? spartan is the best with weapons which is how he survives in halo of course. plus his onboard AI is a big threat against the arbiter. she can tell him when a hit is coming and what to look for when fighting against him.
#24 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him."
it wasnt that spartan beat him in a physical fight on two though"
well you did say that they have weapons right? spartan is the best with weapons which is how he survives in halo of course. plus his onboard AI is a big threat against the arbiter. she can tell him when a hit is coming and what to look for when fighting against him."
arbiter still has camo and radar though
#25 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio

he has camo but spartan has his radar too.and lets not forget spartan survived a fall from outer space! like a meteor out of the sky he hit the ground and got back up arbiter really doesnt stand a chance man.

#26 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

MC wins Easy no question about it arbiter doesnt stand a chance.

#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief.

#28 Posted by lboy (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Arbiters is favorite on Halo but Master Cheif wins!!!

#29 Posted by Pallu Project (548 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"

anyway

"
lol. yea in the game they seem kinda equal but their really not. the one time they fought without any interruptions 117 beat him. hell the reason he became the arbiter in the first place was because he couldnt beat 117. thats why at the beginning of halo2 they were punishing him."
it wasnt that spartan beat him in a physical fight on two though"
No, spartan had just fought several others as well. If we go by the game, MC solo's everything, for some crazy reason. In the books... he still kinda solo's everything. In both he beat the arbiter. I like that alien, good character, he just can't take some human bio project.
#30 Posted by CuzISaidso (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheesh, chief mows down elites like they are going outta style

#31 Edited by hammerhand231 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are forgetting the very first level of halo 3, right after 117 crash lands into Africa, he sees the Arbiter coming even though he's camo'ed and he yanks a pistol out of a bystanding marine's holster and proceeds to nuzzle it snugly under the Arbiter's double-wide chin. I took that as a pointed message from Bungie, in that this is the first and only time they are in direct conflict, that MC owns Arbiter all day long, makes the freak his bitch in fact.

#32 Posted by CuzISaidso (178 posts) - - Show Bio

New character model from Halo ODST



#33 Edited by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
hammerhand231 said:
"You guys are forgetting the very first level of halo 3, right after 117 crash lands into Africa, he sees the Arbiter coming even though he's camo'ed and he yanks a pistol out of a bystanding marine's holster and proceeds to nuzzle it snugly under the Arbiter's double-wide chin. I took that as a pointed message from Bungie, in that this is the first and only time they are in direct conflict, that MC owns Arbiter all day long, makes the freak his bitch in fact."
The Arbiter didn't even try to avoid it. He just stood there (seemingly) without worrying about the fact that MC put a gun to his face. Energy Shield would negate it anyway :)

I say tie, they seem pretty damn even to me. Give em standard weaponry and I'd go with Arbiter.....would not want to mess with that Energy Sword.
#34 Posted by tparks (5919 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I know this is probably over done to death, but I'd like to see some opinions of the Halo experts. :)

#35 Posted by XThe_Black_Adamx (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Master chief definitely

#36 Posted by JwwProd (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

John.

#37 Posted by MonsterStomp (23556 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief, based on feats. However if you look at the Halo 5: Guardians trailer, you can see Arbiter's reflection in a visor. Would be nice to see him more in Halo 5.

#38 Posted by Stormdriven (7979 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief in a good fight.

#39 Posted by Aee (673 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with John after a really good fight. I still prefer Elites over Spartans anyday, though.

#40 Posted by Noone301994 (11180 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief