On the grounds of New York. 
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Acheron

T-800: Chief would win, I think. Stronger (possibly), faster, better fighter, etc.

T-1000: Depends on weapons.

T-X: I'm thinking it's the Terminator for this. The plasma cannon thing she had wouldn't be good for the Chief, but maybe he could pull off a win.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Tevnoba

T-800 & T-1000 go to Master Chief

T-X wins against Master Chief.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tevnoba

T-800 & T-1000 go to Master Chief

T-X wins against Master Chief.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Everyone loses.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Master Chief would beat the following Terminator Model Units...

T- 800

T- 850

T -1000

T- 1 and the Early Infiltrator Units

Master Chief would lose to these Terminator Units

Terminatrix aka T-X

T-100000
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Everyone loses."
LOL
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Vance Astro said:
"Everyone loses."
Crap, I was going to say, "There are no winners in this battle."
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Wisppeons

Chief Sparten Lazors go pew pew

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By agentxx

(bump)

Who thinks a T-850 can beat the chief?

RXUrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RXUrien

T-850 is pro but Master Chief is OP. Too bad cuz I like Terminator.

Edit. T-850 only has a shot if the Chief has no good gear, but thats not the way I wanna see Arnold win.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By agentxx

@RXUrien:The T-800 is more durable than MC (he takes several grenade launcher shots with out a scratch in terminator salvation) the T-850 is more durable than the T-800 and more heat resistant (remember plasma works better on the machines instead of bullets)

RXUrien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RXUrien

T-800 is one of my fave characters and I dont like MC but... MC is pretty durable since he survives re-entry behind a piece of metal and just gets up moments later. T-8xx series are shown heat resistent but wouldn't take that impact. MC also has a recharging shield which is works on plasma weapons, so Skynet tech wouldn't be an advantage. Also since Terminators like to tank damage its pretty likely MC could just stick a plasma grenade on any Terminator. The only way a Terminator could win would be if MC only had his suit and or just human hand weapons. In the comics MC has crazy stats so even then its annoyingly tough to call for lower spec Terminators. Not the way I like to see my fave mighty robots roll.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Terminator goes back in the past and kills master chief as a child.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Laurcus

@agentxx said:

@RXUrien:The T-800 is more durable than MC (he takes several grenade launcher shots with out a scratch in terminator salvation) the T-850 is more durable than the T-800 and more heat resistant (remember plasma works better on the machines instead of bullets)

What makes you think grenade launchers would hurt Master Chief? Because grenade launchers from the future do in gameplay?

In lore, Master Chief survives falling from space and hitting the ground at terminal velocity, without sustaining any significant damage. That's a ridiculous amount more pressure, heat and kinetic energy than a grenade launcher. And I haven't seen everything of Terminator ever, but I'm pretty sure I've seen Terminators miss shots before, that means the Chief has the advantage in precision, and probably reflexes as well.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@They Killed Cap! said:

Terminator goes back in the past and kills master chief as a child.

Only if he was a child.

John as a teenager could probably have a chance against Terminator before reinforcements come.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By agentxx

@Laurcus said:

@agentxx said:

What makes you think grenade launchers would hurt Master Chief? Because grenade launchers from the future do in gameplay?

In lore, Master Chief survives falling from space and hitting the ground at terminal velocity, without sustaining any significant damage. That's a ridiculous amount more pressure, heat and kinetic energy than a grenade launcher. And I haven't seen everything of Terminator ever, but I'm pretty sure I've seen Terminators miss shots before, that means the Chief has the advantage in precision, and probably reflexes as well.

:/

1. he had crystallized gel layer activated and even than he couldn't move when that was activated + he was ko'd for several hours and it was more luck than durability

2. MC's shields have a limit which is around 9 mega joules the grenade launcher the T-800 took was about two mega joules with no damage at close range.

3.Doesn't matter since the T-850 only needs one shot of it's plasma rifle to kill chief since your using lore, a fully charged plasma pistol is capable of killing a spartan.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Laurcus

@agentxx said:

@Laurcus said:

@agentxx said:

1. he had crystallized gel layer activated and even than he couldn't move when that was activated + he was ko'd for several hours and it was more luck than durability

2. MC's shields have a limit which is around 9 mega joules the grenade launcher the T-800 took was about two mega joules with no damage at close range.

3.Doesn't matter since the T-850 only needs one shot of it's plasma rifle to kill chief since your using lore, a fully charged plasma pistol is capable of killing a spartan.

1. The gel layer is always active. Can you provide evidence that he couldn't move, or that it was more luck than durability? Need I remind you, other Spartans have survived similar falls.

2. Where are you getting these numbers from?

3. It's quite a leap in logic to assume that Skynet plasma weapons are equal to fully charged Covenant plasma weapons. The ship sized plasma weapons, (which run on the exact same tech as the plasma pistol) were shown to be more damaging than nukes.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By agentxx

@Laurcus said:

@agentxx said:

@Laurcus said:

@agentxx said:

1. The gel layer is always active. Can you provide evidence that he couldn't move, or that it was more luck than durability? Need I remind you, other Spartans have survived similar falls.

2. Where are you getting these numbers from?

3. It's quite a leap in logic to assume that Skynet plasma weapons are equal to fully charged Covenant plasma weapons. The ship sized plasma weapons, (which run on the exact same tech as the plasma pistol) were shown to be more damaging than nukes.

1. NO, -__________- did you ever play the first level of the game? the marine had to help unlock you since MC was stuck like a statue...and yes other spartans have survive that but the majority that tried died only a small percentage survived and even than they suffered injuries

2. From checking the mega joules in weapons used against chief and comparing them to modern day weaponry

3.Master chief never got hit by a covenant ships plasma beam nothing even similar to that, however a plasma pistol in halo reach at close range would have killed him, Skynet uses hand held plasma weaponry that can instantly melt the head off a T-888 which is the most durable variant of the t-800 series.

piddlinghalo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chief can use the plasma pistol and plasma gernade

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

MC stomp and procede to tea bag them

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

MC stomp and procede to tea bag them

Nasty

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Why did you bump? lol

Anyway, Master Chief wrecks

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

Master chief

iRoNiiKzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mc stomp

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master chief

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief drops his gun and beats it into scrap metal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

MC stomps then goes back home to Cortana.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterChief

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC stomps then goes back home to Cortana.

This. . . . . is actually a nice thought.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

terminator 1-1000

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Brand-New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any TERMINATOR

T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X would all destroy.

Avatar image for the_institution
The_Institution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any TERMINATOR

T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X would all destroy.