Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Master Chief is Halo 4, with Cortana. Star Lord at his Peak.
  • Master Chief gets Armour Abilities, and Forunner weapons.
  • Star lord has his Standard Gear, Elemental Gun, and Kree Guns.
  • Death or KO.
  • Both battle in a industrial disctrict, starting 500 feet apart.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cjdavis103
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards John!

Jmarshmallow

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

All Hail the Chief!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OreoAssassin

Would Freezing Chief Work?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: From what i found ( i could be wrong) current star lord is depowered and peak human he gets blitzed

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@cadencev2: From what i found ( i could be wrong) current star lord is depowered and peak human he gets blitzed

Then he is at his peak I guess. Last time I checked, he is Captain America level due to Genetics, and has all this gear.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By cameron83

@cjdavis103 said:

Then he is at his peak I guess. Last time I checked, he is Captain America level due to Genetics, and has all this gear.

I don't think that he has any current feats to suggest that he is on Cap's level.

MC should win here

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

I don't think that he has any current feats to suggest that he is on Cap's level.

MC should win here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/pyp-sse-kidman560-vs-boschepg-1535166/

In this thread he seems to be Cap level as stated by Bio as well.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: alright looking at his feats i say that MC haas a hell of a fight on his hand simply because he cannot fly and starlords weapons have a longer reach with a forerunner sniper rifle he should still win but much closer fight

Avatar image for oy_the_billy_bumbler
Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As soon as this whole image bug with comicvine is worked out, I'll post some scans for Star-Lord, but right now it's too much of a headache to try. Anyways, Star-Lord's element gun is more powerful then anything MC has. It literally has no limits, not that Star-Lord would use any upper limits against MC, but he has sumoned hurricane force winds and an ocean's worth of water before.

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Star-Lord. I'll only include ones that have anything to do with current Star-Lord, because classic Star-Lord would stomp with ease.

No Caption Provided

• These power grids are terrible, but it at least gives an idea of what Star-Lord is capable of.
  • The element gun is capable of firing and manipulating fire, water, earth, and air.
  • It's power is only limited to Star-Lords will power and flows from his body and out of his gun at the speed of thought.
  • The element gun is completely indestructible.
  • The element gun can not be used by anyone but Star-Lord.
  • Using the power of fire to blow away an Ariguan War Ship
  • Using the power of air to blow hurricane level winds that kill the Aruiguans.
  • Using fire to melt through a door, then seal it from the other side.
  • Star-Lord talks about his fear of the weapon, as it has no-limits to it's power outside of Star-Lords control of it. If he is not careful, he could use it at extreme levels.
No Caption Provided
  • Melts through Meylan Construct Robots that are half machine and half human. They are highly advanced, but Star-Lord's element gun is strong enough to melt through them instantly.
No Caption Provided
  • His element gun can be used as a light source.
No Caption Provided
  • The element gun easily destroys a telempathic crystal.

I'll put some more up later. I have all of his current feats on photobucket, but I can't get his album to load for some reason. This is enough to get a look at his element gun though.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oy_the_billy_bumbler Graeat scans there :)

Imo with the weapons at hand Star-Lord takes this encounter.With the Element Gun he should be to not only attack but use it for defence aswell.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

{Shakes head after reading comments} Idk what all these Halo fans are talking about but Star Lord stomps.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk know much about Star Lord so Master Chief in thinking

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Feats for Star-Lord. I'll only include ones that have anything to do with current Star-Lord, because classic Star-Lord would stomp with ease.

No Caption Provided

• These power grids are terrible, but it at least gives an idea of what Star-Lord is capable of.
  • The element gun is capable of firing and manipulating fire, water, earth, and air.
  • It's power is only limited to Star-Lords will power and flows from his body and out of his gun at the speed of thought.
  • The element gun is completely indestructible.
  • The element gun can not be used by anyone but Star-Lord.
  • Using the power of fire to blow away an Ariguan War Ship
  • Using the power of air to blow hurricane level winds that kill the Aruiguans.
  • Using fire to melt through a door, then seal it from the other side.
  • Star-Lord talks about his fear of the weapon, as it has no-limits to it's power outside of Star-Lords control of it. If he is not careful, he could use it at extreme levels.
No Caption Provided
  • Melts through Meylan Construct Robots that are half machine and half human. They are highly advanced, but Star-Lord's element gun is strong enough to melt through them instantly.
No Caption Provided
  • His element gun can be used as a light source.
No Caption Provided
  • The element gun easily destroys a telempathic crystal.

I'll put some more up later. I have all of his current feats on photobucket, but I can't get his album to load for some reason. This is enough to get a look at his element gun though.

Is Star Lord capable of doing those things??!

Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: He was in his classic series. It's hard to tell right now in his current series. He hasn't faced anyone tough on his own where he would need to use any powers or his element gun. Supposedly, he has his powers back as well as Ship and the full power of the Element Gun, but he has yet to use any to much extent. He is one to hold secrets until the perfect moment though, so that could be what is going on. He's held on to a cosmic cube for a while without anyone knowing about it.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Didn't Star Lord get his enhancements removed? Or am I mixing that up with another GoTG member....

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SirNickTheEpic

Starlord held off a fully powered thanos with nova for 60 seconds... He wins here

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By cdiddyman911

Star stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um wow chief is so overrated........................................... STARLORD DEFEATED ONE OF GALACTUSES MOST POWERFUL HERALDS AND YOU THINK CHIEF WILL WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

Please be Cadence. Are you Cadence?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@theindiedudes said:

Um wow chief is so overrated........................................... STARLORD DEFEATED ONE OF GALACTUSES MOST POWERFUL HERALDS AND YOU THINK CHIEF WILL WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

Please be Cadence. Are you Cadence?

I second that notion. I doubt it cuz he usually PMs us his status

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's not him. SL wins.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Frocharocha

@theindiedudes said:

He`s overated because he`s a cool balanced character. This would in a stelemate.

Chief posses durability and strenght on par with Marvel characters:

--Without armor, Chief can lift 1,260 pounds at 14 (normal weight for a man at 6 foot 10 inches is 210 pounds. John can lift three times his body weight which is twice the norm because of his augments. (2 X 3)210=1260. The armor doubles his strength. At age 46, he'd be stronger. Given that Cal-141 could throw an ODST drop pod a significant distance, he would be able to lift in excess of of 2520 pounds).

--He can sprint at 55 kph at age 14. Mendez says they'll only get faster as they age. The armor further augments this speed.

--He can survive an orbital fall without any noticable damage done to him (he has done so twice so far).

--He has a reaction speed of at least 20 milliseconds, rest. In combat, that is significantly faster. This is further enchanced by a factor of 5 in armor, allowing him to dodge bullets.

-Chief start armor durability is of 8 Megajoules and is further enchanced trough the series. Enough to survive a +16 kilograms of point black TNT explosion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers