sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

Master Chief. Equipped with all above. Has Cortana and Halo 4 Armor.

No Caption Provided

Legends Obi Wan Kenobi with Lightsaber.

No Caption Provided

Predator Chieftain. Fully armed with all above. Has detail info starting match from observing prey.

No Caption Provided

Composite Sheperd from ME 3 with all the weapons shown above. Has Omni Tool and N7 Armor.

• Random Battles unless stated otherwise.
  • Death or KO.
  • All opponents battle here.
No Caption Provided

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Legends Kenobi wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I dont like these kind of battles, but if i had to choose prolly toss up between obi wan or MC, and Mc only because the hard light weapons that i dont see the jedi coming close to deflecting nor even blocking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenobi should win

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By QuakeBlood
Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forerunner weapons destroy kenobi.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kenobi.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is my post keep getting eaten?

Im not sure why so many are going with Obi like its easy or something.

He is not above the speeds of MS at all, and this version of predator as well Sheperd should keep up since Jango Fett, Cade Bane, and more peak humans have given Obi Wan difficulty.

He is the weakest here in durability, no armor, and peak human durability, as well no healing factor.

Obi Wan also has to get in close range while the other teams have range and AOE explosions.

Force is negated by Luck and Hardlight Forerunner tech of Chief, or the Kinetic and Biotics of Sheperd.

I lean more to Chief and Shep in this one. The only thing helping predator is the fact he is a Elder, has the most combat experience of all of them combine, detail Knowledge on all of them, and terrain. he could wait it out and attack last.

Alot to factor in here.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi-Wan.

Wenjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@8bitgangsta:

Nobody said it would be easy.

He is not above the speeds of MS at all

He is.

and this version of predator as well Sheperd should keep up since Jango Fett, Cade Bane, and more peak humans have given Obi Wan difficulty.

Jango Fett and Cad Bane's feats don't just translate over to other characters - characters require their own feats. Also, Jango Fett fought a pre-prime Kenobi with aid from a starfighter laser cannon, and Kenobi was disarmed for the most part. What also aided Jango greatly was his ridiculously durable armor. In the case of Cad Bane, holding his own against canon Obi-Wan doesn't mean much in regards to Legends Obi-Wan. So neither of those feats apply to Shepard or the Pred.

He is the weakest here in durability, no armor, and peak human durability, as well no healing factor.

No way is his durability peak human. His skull's durability was compared to that of a capital ship hull. He's taken physical strikes from Grievous that have killed many other beings, Force sensitive and non-Force sensitive alike. He's taken a beating from Durge and continued fighting at peak capacity. He's been crushed by platforms, withstood kicks from Grievous and Darth Maul which have destroyed the bodies and skeletons of other beings, survived the blast of a laser cannon/missile, tanked strikes from Jango Fett which have killed other Jedi in one hit, ect ect. His durability is very superhuman, and he has defensive powers like Deflection which contribute to his durability.

Obi Wan also has to get in close range while the other teams have range and AOE explosions.

Lightsaber deflection, Force Deflection, weapon TKing/crushing, acrobatics ect are all viable methods of closing the distance.

Force is negated by Luck and Hardlight Forerunner tech of Chief, or the Kinetic and Biotics of Sheperd.

He just needs the gap closed, nothing else.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta:

Nobody said it would be easy.

He is not above the speeds of MS at all

He is.

and this version of predator as well Sheperd should keep up since Jango Fett, Cade Bane, and more peak humans have given Obi Wan difficulty.

Jango Fett and Cad Bane's feats don't just translate over to other characters - characters require their own feats. Also, Jango Fett fought a pre-prime Kenobi with aid from a starfighter laser cannon, and Kenobi was disarmed for the most part. What also aided Jango greatly was his ridiculously durable armor. In the case of Cad Bane, holding his own against canon Obi-Wan doesn't mean much in regards to Legends Obi-Wan. So neither of those feats apply to Shepard or the Pred.

No way is his durability peak human. His skull's durability was compared to that of a capital ship hull. He's taken physical strikes from Grievous that have killed many other beings, Force sensitive and non-Force sensitive alike. He's taken a beating from Durge and continued fighting at peak capacity. He's been crushed by platforms, withstood kicks from Grievous and Darth Maul which have destroyed the bodies and skeletons of other beings, survived the blast of a laser cannon/missile, tanked strikes from Jango Fett which have killed other Jedi in one hit, ect ect. His durability is very superhuman, and he has defensive powers like Deflection which contribute to his durability.

Lightsaber deflection, Force Deflection, weapon TKing/crushing, acrobatics ect are all viable methods of closing the distance.

He just needs the gap closed, nothing else.

This I will debate to. Just give me by tomorrow. My money is one the Clan Leader Pred

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8bitgangsta:

First off, Yautja are WAY beyond peak human abilities. Especially the fact given that this is a Clan Leader Pred. Clan Leaders are quite stronger than your average Yautja. As they're able to slaughter Xenomorph Queens who are larger than the one from the 'Aliens' film with their bare hands; with ease were they only receive a few battle scars. Now for combat prowess, Clan Leaders are said to have developed martial arts superior to every art on Earth, and with skills described as a perfectly, complex choreographed dance.

Then as far as agility and reflexes are, EU Yautja on multiple cases have dodged modern military grade gunfire at point blank to close range. Including moving faster than a soldier's eye could follow and turning into invisible blurs of amazing speed. What's in it for Kenobi? I'll be honest, I'm certainly not knowledgeable on Star Wars. Just I could use a good argument and gain info on certain characters I'm not familiar with.

Likewise said before Yautja are WAY beyond peak human durability as well. Such as tanking a beating from Xenomorph Queens (larger than seen in the movies too) and still stand strong and victorious, survive a high speed dropship crash and explosion into a canyon + metal walls with no apparent damage, and withstanding the explosive and impact force of 3-4 hellfire missiles with only small skin wounds. Along with the ability to fight through massive vital organ damage and intoxicated, yet to emerge victorious.

Note that Yautja hide while thick and tough, their hide is only slightly more resistant than the toughest bulletproof vests. Their hide can only take so much, but is prone to being slit or wounded by repeated gun shots from modern to certain futuristic military grade ammunition. However, they cannot penetrate past the muscle and bone tissue of Yautja. Only futuristic armor piercing weapons can effectively bypass the muscle and bone of Yautja, but won't result in immediate death based on other consistent/related durability feats...

This I'd like to see how strong Kenobi is in terms of force powers. Anyways, ranged attacks is another method that the Clan Leader Pred can take out Kenobi. I wonder if Kenobi has deflected true explosive and plasma weaponry, which is the case here. Our Clan Leader is equipped with the standard Yautja arsenal. The shoulder cannon has been proven to have a rapid fire mode and has devastating explosive power even for an uncharged shot. What's even worse is the full charged shot which can turn a good sized space vehicle into small scraps of debris.

What's even more worse is beam mode where it's seen to vaporize two soldiers in one shot and burn a huge hole in a WW2 tank, shortly setting off an explosion. I want to say that the beam mode is unavoidable for Kenobi as it's basically an insta-hit shot. For he also may confuse the ammunition of the standard firing modes as laser bolt, thus might attempt to block them with his lightsaber. What I see is if the shoulder cannon bolts make contact with the lightsaber then an explosion will set off which will knock back Kenobi a great distance and disarm him.

I also want to bring in MC for he's another character here with ranged weapons and explosives. I believe he can take out Kenobi if he think of a proper plan and stays at a well enough distance. In which MC dispatches Kenobi at range with his hardlight snipers and rifles. If MC gets too close to Kenobi, I'll agree he's done for.