AVP Requiem  

vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By vcreed2002

I'm putting my money on the Master Chief.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@noobslayerprime11:
I don't know a whole bunch on Master Chief. So i'll go with Predator for now. This Predator (Wolf) was killing Aliens with his bare hands. And has enough equipment to win.
spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spartan92

im gunna say masterchief, stronger, faster mjolnir armour can take huge amounts of punishment e.g falling from orbit plus it has a shield.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By PirateKing69

Master Chief can one shot Pred with his energy sword...

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NickA_94

Master Chief 
It would have been a better fight if it was a Elder
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Can go either way but since it's a  noob Predator, MC's chances are greater...any other Predator and Predator would kill MC for sure...

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

@mkf30: Really? What Predators are these, can you give me some examples? I m not 100% on all the expanded universe Predator stuff. I can't see any Predator really causing a problem for a spartan. At least not one on one.
DarthRahl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarthRahl90

As long as this isn't an Elder Predator I would go with Master Chief for the near stomp.  He outclasses them in just about every way, and as was stated earlier could probably one shot them with the Energy Sword.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By nefarious

Master Chief wins....

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By goldenshot80

Master Chief then.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bgibs13390

If the Pred cannon can get through Master Chief's shield then I give it too the Predator. 

NeonNemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NeonNemesis

If it was Scarface he would beat MC for sure.
PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PoetsUniverse

@spartan92: Alright, I know this was a convo from 3 years ago, but I must respond sense no one else would. A) Master Cheif is not faster. (Not by a longshot, not a bit.) Same thing for his strength, Predator can over power him anyday, Plus if you give him all of his weapons!? The plasma cannon is basically a lock on rocket launcher, which insta-kills anything it hits. (If charged up, of course.) And when all else fails, he can always resort the nuclear gauntlet. MKF30 was completely right, Unless it was a youngblood fighting MC, Then Predator wins for sure, no doubt.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartan92: Alright, I know this was a convo from 3 years ago, but I must respond sense no one else would. A) Master Cheif is not faster. (Not by a longshot, not a bit.) Same thing for his strength, Predator can over power him anyday, Plus if you give him all of his weapons!? The plasma cannon is basically a lock on rocket launcher, which insta-kills anything it hits. (If charged up, of course.) And when all else fails, he can always resort the nuclear gauntlet. MKF30 was completely right, Unless it was a youngblood fighting MC, Then Predator wins for sure, no doubt.

You sure about that?

Loading Video...

I2edShift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, no. MC is five times stronger & faster than "peak human" inside MJOLNIR armor. He dodges gunfire at close range in the novels, he can punch concrete targets into dust, he can run over 34 miles per hour, and he weighs a bit over 1,000 pounds in armor.

He has motion sensors, infer red vision, and night vision inside his suit. You're basically taking captain America & putting him in some high tech assisted powered armor plus energy shields. Predator's out of his leuge. His only chance is the plasma caster.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By force_echo

From the movies, plasma caster shots go pretty slowly, MC should be able to dodge them, and kill the Predator pretty easily.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief stomps the movie Predator.

PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fatherchaos: @i2edshift: @force_echo: @nick_hero22: Alright I know everyone's favorite video game character is MC of course, due to his mainstream popularity, but in a fair one v. one fight you must take in all characteristics. (Lets remember the rules and equipment of the fight posted. Fight to the death. Master Chief gets his standard armor (Which is a very good set of armor I must admit, giving MC a apt advantage.) , Assault-Rifle [Which personally I dislike the gun due to how long it takes to kill.] , Energy sword [Only good at close range, and who wants to be that close to the predator.], and some grenades. Predator gets is standard equipment, camouflage [Which is way better then that of elite cloak.] Plasma cannon [Which is actually pretty fast, but it takes about 3-4 seconds to lock on with.] Spear gun / combi stick, [An instakill on majority of enemies] Net gun [which will constrict its prey until it slices them in small bits.] Plasma mines, [ Power of the plasma cannon but used as a trap.] And of course the Nuclear wrist gauntlet. [A blast radius of 300 city blocks, But also helps the Yautja change from heat vision to alien vision and back to normal vision.) Now that we have that clear lets consider them both, and the way they fight. @i2edshift Forgive me, I looked up the statistics of predator and master chief earlier to see the strength and speed side by side, And yes MC is for the most part stronger, but being able to punch concrete to dust is not a good example seeing as predator could do the same if it wanted too due to the fact the predator has immense strength as well. But with the speed, Predator moves faster in trees [Unsure about MCs ability in forestry.] but on the ground they are about the same. (And I realized he weighed 990 pounds give or take 3-5 pounds. but honestly I don't see that helping him to much in the fight.)

Master Chief is all about assault and tactics (He is a commando sort of character.) ,The Predator is all about stealth and tactics (He is a ninja sort) , They both use tactics to gain the advantage over someone. Now granted in a open field with no cover or no way for the predator to conceal himself and Master chief just happens to find some way to see him, then that would be one time when he would win, or if he was facing a young-blood predator, which is one that has never been in the thrill of the hunt before, now taking in the consideration that master chief managed to defeat the yautja, in an attempt to make sure it's technology is not taken or to take the enemy with him, he will set off the nuclear gauntlet, and even given the chiefs speed; he wouldn't be able to out run the blast radius by the time he realized what it was, or what it was doing. (Now remember where the battle is taking place, it is in a jungle on Sierra 117.) So the predator would stalk master chief, he would learn his tactics, he would strike when the time was right and unless Master Chief can mask his heat signature or muffle all sound when he moves (Which he cannot do with his standard equipment.) , the Predator can track and lock on to him while in stealth, all it takes is one good shot in the back or in the head. (With almost all of his weapons, seeing as the majority of them are instant-kills.) The Predator is not stupid enough to charge after Master Chief without stealth and cover. Think of an invisible ninja vs a samurai, All it takes is a good blade in his back or a well-aimed shuriken dart in the head to kill the samurai from a stealth position. Now I realize the ones who think Master chief would still win are going to argue something like with a video that father chaos put up, (Sure it was epic, but he had help, and it wasn't his standard equipment. [Not to mention the enemies in halo are stupid for the most part.] But for those who actually have a good reason on how MC might still win, please do reply. PS: I would also like to say I love halo [Probably not halo 4 or reach as much. But halo 1 through 3 were all amazing games, ODST was pretty good as well.) I really do, and I think this battle would be interesting to see, but I am also a huge fan of AVP, Aliens, Alien, Predator and what not I love the whole franchise, not to mention the 360 games are awesome. I just thought I would mention it so everyone knows where my opinion is coming from.

Thank you for reading, and taking the Facts into consideration.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FatherChaos

@poetsuniverse: Good points, but I think I can argue some of them:

@poetsuniverse said:

But with the speed, Predator moves faster in trees [Unsure about MCs ability in forestry.] but on the ground they are about the same.

What's the Yaujta's top speed? I figure high-tier ones like Scarface might be able to keep up, but for the most part Chief should be faster.

Taken from The Fall of Reach:

The Chief and his team sprinted up the half-kilometer sandstone slope in thirty-two seconds flat. The hill ended abruptly—a sheer drop of two hundred meters straight into the ocean.

That's about 56 km/h running uphill.

Also from TheFall of Reach:

“Your Spartans can run at bursts of up to fifty-five KPH,” he explained. “Kelly can run a little faster, I think. They will only get quicker as they adjust to the ‘alterations’ we’ve made to their bodies. They can lift three times their body weight—which, I might add, is almost double the norm due to their increased muscle density. And they can virtually see in the dark.”

@poetsuniverse said:

So the predator would stalk master chief, he would learn his tactics, he would strike when the time was right and unless Master Chief can mask his heat signature or muffle all sound when he moves (Which he cannot do with his standard equipment.) , the Predator can track and lock on to him while in stealth, all it takes is one good shot in the back or in the head. (With almost all of his weapons, seeing as the majority of them are instant-kills.) The Predator is not stupid enough to charge after Master Chief without stealth and cover. Think of an invisible ninja vs a samurai, All it takes is a good blade in his back or a well-aimed shuriken dart in the head to kill the samurai from a stealth position.

Master Chief has spotted cloaked enemies before. I'll put a gif in a spoiler block:

No Caption Provided
@poetsuniverse said:

Now I realize the ones who think Master chief would still win are going to argue something like with a video that father chaos put up, (Sure it was epic, but he had help, and it wasn't his standard equipment. [Not to mention the enemies in halo are stupid for the most part.]

The only thing that was nonstandard gear was his SMGs. The armor he was using was also an older and inferior model, much less powerful than his current suit, so he should be stronger and faster than in that video.

And even though he had help, he still displayed impressive feats of speed, agility, and accuracy.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief wins handily

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#24 frozen  Moderator
force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By force_echo

@poetsuniverse: I don't think any of Predators weapons are capable of killing MC in one shot. Add to that, MC is actually an immensely tactical and stealthy warrior. In fact, in the books, tactical maneuvering and stealth are his primary tools.

PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fatherchaos: Thanks for replying with a ... Mature response, I mean at least your giving reasons. (Unlike Frozen or Stormdriven. -_-) Anyhow to be honest, It is never mentioned what a predators top speed is, In the movies he is generally the same speed as the alien (Sometimes faster.) who can sprint around 50 kilometers in 60 seconds. (But again even in the novelizations or comics it's speeds are never measured, but it every version it is the fastest and strongest creature. I can't really doubt the references on your part seeing as I never read any of the novelizations, or comics, But I am sure you are right and if so thanks for teaching me.

But even if it is the case, The predators cloak is not like that of an elite, it is only visible if he moves, and that is only a tiny blur; But if he stands still his cloak is unmatched, (I do like the video though, But the elite came dangerously close, a predator would not do such a thing on ground level, He would stay above in the trees.)

On the last point. (lol I had to watch the video again lol) I mistook the lad with the Spartan Lazer as chief, my fault. (And I will agree he did perform some astounding feats)

But even with his speed, if he managed to take the predator down, he wouldn't be able to escape the proximity of the nuclear gauntlet. 300 block blast radius. Now if he knew what the equipment was from the moment it was activated then perhaps he would have a chance but the odds are he would not know what it is, and he would perish with the predator. Ending the battle in a draw. (Probably one of the most reasonable out comes.) again thanks for replying with some intelligence. (Really though I don't see why someone would vote for either two without probable reasoning....@stormdriven/ @frozen.)

PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: Again, Have not read the books, but I know a majority of the predators weapons can instant-kill. the smart disc, the whip, and his net are some of the few that will not kill him in one shot. (But the net will kill him if he weren't able to break free from it's grip. [He most likely would, Or the net wouldn't be able to compress his armor.]) But the spear gun/ Combi stick would kill him if the predator is skilled enough to hit MC with it, Due to the fact it takes immense accuracy it would be a challenge to kill him with the spear, The plasma cannon would simply lock on to him. (It works by the predator looking at his prey, and the cannon tracks the eye sight. Then when fired it is fully charged and has the power to blast even the most hardened surfaces to rubble, And again the plasma mines have the power of the plasma cannon but again are just traps. (I think MC is smart enough to see them before he would be obliterated.)

In a unrelated topic, I think a melee battle between the two would be quite int resting, I mean with an energy sword (I know is a instant kill.) and the predator would probably use his combi-stick in this fight. (Also a instant kill) Due to the inability to maneuver as fast, I think the predator would lose in a melee brawl, because master chiefs weapon only requires one hand, as for the combi stick is a two handed weapon. But again in the end would be a draw either way lol due to the gauntlet. (Which is kind of op, I dislike the predators for that one and only reason.)

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief should take a good majority

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thanks for replying with a ... Mature response, I mean at least your giving reasons. (Unlike Frozen or Stormdriven. -_-)

again thanks for replying with some intelligence. (Really though I don't see why someone would vote for either two without probable reasoning....@stormdriven/ @frozen.)

Nobody is obliged to type a bible of information every time they want to comment on a battle. People are free to leave their opinions on a fight and leave. If you want to engage in a discussion, ask them what their reasons are - most of the time people are happy to reply, even providing scans and other source material to bolster their argument.

Calling people immature and stating that they aren't able to reply with intelligence, just because they didn't directly reply to you and your bible of text, when you weren't even speaking to them in the first place, is just beyond any description of stupid.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poetsuniverse: A bit hostile, aren't we? You want reasoning? Fine.

You seem to be assuming that everything the Predator has is going to be an instant kill, just because it has been on unshielded and unarmored humans and xenomorphs. You claim to be listing facts, when your entire essay you posted was a bunch of assumptions. I'm just going to do a simple rundown here.

Let me first start off with the almighty Plasma Caster. Well, it's not like Chief has ever faced has ever faced ANYTHING plasma based. He constantly fights and dominates aliens who base their weaponry on plasma. The best the plasma caster will do is drain Chief's shields, if it hits him. And that's a big if. And if it does, Chief has plenty of cover to let his shield recharge within a few seconds.

Next, we go to my personal favorite, the Smart Disc. Easily cuts through flesh, but Chief doesn't have exposed flesh, now does he? More than likely just an annoyance to Chief's shields.

Any of the Predator's melee weapons will be useless, given they'll just glance off Chief's shields, so there goes half of the Predator's options.

The net launcher would be the most useful of the Predator's gear, but if he manages to trap Chief in it, what then does he do? The net won't cut Chief because of the armor, so that renders that part useless.

Physically, Chief is stronger and has much better reflexes than the Predator, being a 3-5 tonner in strength and fast enough to see trained soldiers move in slow motion, not even adding on Cortana to augment his reaction times even further. Chief is also a very skilled close quarters combatant, able to dominate multiple ODSTs and beat a physically superior Brute.

As for Chief's weaponry, the energy sword is easily the most dangerous weapon in his arsenal. One cut to the Predator and it's over. That's it. It is far superior to any melee weapon the Predator has. The assault rifle may not be the most reliable weapon, but Chief is more than capable of using it to kill the Predator, since the average bullet will hurt it.

Now, you may be thinking "THERE'S NO ANSWER TO THE PREDATOR'S CLOAK." Motion Sensor. Can detect cloaked enemies' movements. So the Predator isn't going to be getting the drop on Chief.

And last but not least, your so called "nuclear gauntlet." Only once did it show that it could explode in a 300 block radius, and even then that is more than likely exaggeration, since Dutch was able to outrun it. Now, what is most likely is the Predator can change the size of the explosion, but the question is whether it would affect Chief or not.

Chief is better than Predator in almost every conceivable way.

Oh, and mind who you call unintelligent. That doesn't go over well with some people.

PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: @stormdriven: First, Sorry that you took offence (although I never called anyone unintelligent, simply stated that the responses on here were semi-unintelligent.) [But either way.] I believe I covered almost everything stated in your comment already but if your not a fan I suppose you would not know about the combi stick's capabilities. A) It can pierce a hole about 2 meters wide in almost any surface , metallic, concrete, wood, even the hardest of minerals, (Due to the fact it is made of nearly unbreakable alloys, sharpened tips on either end produce electrical charges as it slices through any surface.) So it would disable his shields upon impact, and pierce his armor, and pending on the area of puncture he would most likely die. I do not recall master chief ever getting a motion tracker, must have been in halo 4 or beyond but honestly the predator could stand still and wait for MC to come to him, then simply shoot him with the net gun which would probably break shields but not pierce armor but it would give the predator enough time to murder him with the combi stick or even pierce him with the spear gun so he could have some fun with him. But I mainly wanted to comment about the nuclear gauntlet. The nuclear gauntlet as been modified so many times since it originally came out; it was much smaller in blast width, but in the video games (With the exception of Aliens vs Predator 2010.) , and novelizations the nuclear gauntlet has become 10x larger in radius and most people prefer the novelizations view of predators weaponry. (Well at least the fans do.)

I honestly don't think there would be a winner from either side, even in a debate. Science fiction characters are always very controversial.

Again I apologize for the insult, I did not mean to offend.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poetsuniverse: The point still stands that Chief has much better reflexes and great close quarters combat skill to boot, so the odds of the Predator landing a death blow are slim. And even still, there is no guarantee that one jab of the combi stick will disable Chief's shields and pierce his titanium armor. Chief has had the motion sensor with his suit for his entire career, so it isn't anything new. Again, you're going on assumptions that the net gun would take out Chief's shields if/when it connects. As for the gauntlet, it depends on what is canon or not for Predator to take the stats of its gear. I'm sure the novels are canon, so the stats of the Predator's gear are to be found in those, but I don't read them so I wouldn't have any ideas on what those would be.

As for the insult, just make sure to word your posts better so no one will think you're coming off as hostile.

PoetsUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will admit that MC has much better reflexes in hand to hand combat, but skill is debatable seeing as the predator we are discussing is wolf, which is a legend among the franchise. He managed to kill six xenomorphs single-handily in a melee brawl and yes I know MC managed to knock out 4 and kill 1 ODST when he was just a boy, so they are both quite skilled in combat. About the part where I am going off of assumptions, I would just like to say; This whole hypothetical is a assumption sort of thing, there is no possible way to tell if a predator would be able to break his shield but there is no possible way to tell if MC would survive predators combi-stick, let alone his nuclear gauntlet, or plasma cannon. (I mean the plasma the predator uses is not like a grunts little plasma pistol, this weapon was designed to lock on, blast, and obliterate. It explodes people to pulp, but with MC's armor, of course there is the possibility of surviving, but I would like to say it isn't the same tech.) I am just saying that there is no way to give the win to either side, and in all honesty we both seem to have our own favorites, so this debate is not going to get anywhere. But! It would be a interesting fight.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
Imperator_Nocturne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC wins against a pred with usual equip, a hydra or blazer would kill him though

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief survived The Didact. This feat by itself gives him this fight.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poetsuniverse: Chief could easily survive the wrist nuke by just distancing the explosive away from himself. He has enhanced intelligence, the greatest Special Forces training in human history, and the pinnacle of Artifical Intelligence as his standard gear. He could just remove the device with the Energy Sword and throw the bomb into the sky as far as he can. With his 3+ ton strength this should be easy.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Predator gets reduced to a pile of guts on the sidewalk.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC all day

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poetsuniverse: I'm pretty sure the Predator can't lift a tank like chief

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By force_echo

@poetsuniverse: How in the world is the combi stick an insta kill, it's literally just a normal telescoping spear, it wouldn't even scratch MC's armor. And the plasma cannon isn't something different than what Master Chief faces on literally a daily basis with Covenant based plasma weapons. Also, how is the Predator going to defeat MC's motion sensor? He can't cloak against something like that.

The Predator gets taken down by normal humans, Master Chief should stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC wins.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: I'm going first.

I'll agree that MC can take out any Yautja that is in the rank of Unblooded and Young blood probably. He can also take on all the movie Yautja except Ancient and maybe Wolf. EU Yautja would defeat MC.

Any rank above that and MC is screwed. That means Blooded and higher ranked Yautja can take on MC and win. So I'll be using all skill feats that have been done by only Blooded ranks or below. Here's my traditional summarization:

Blooded Yautja have the skill, speed, and possibly strength advantage over MC. MC has the advantage in durability not by a large margin nor small margin and the Yautja has weapons to compensate for that. I have the feats to back this up.

Furthermore, Blooded Yautja have the skills quite beyond that of their Young blooded clan members who have slaughtered hordes of Xenomorphs with ease and humiliate Combat Androids in close combat. They are trained in Yautja martial arts called Jehdin which is a fusion of several Asian martial arts, Native American warfare, and other types of complex combat skills said to be superior to all forms of martial arts on Earth.

EU Yautja are easy bullet dodgers/timers. They have shown agility and reaction time feats of moving faster than the human eye can follow, capable of dodging sniper rounds, and dodging assault rifle fire at close range. Then of course they can tag multiple Xenomorph Warriors jumping all over the place.

Yautja in the EU have the strength to lift up 16-20 ton LOCKED future maximum security gates, ragdoll a bison bull (about 2000 lbs.), flip military trucks full of 5 people and supplies with a punch, and easily backhand helmeted soldiers to death.

As for Yautja weapons, the Yautja melee weapons could shred 1980s tank armor like tissue paper and easily pierce through the armor of Colonial Marines and Combat Androids.

The shoulder cannon can one shot Apache helicopters, blow apart spacecraft, vaporize 2 soldiers with beam mode, and cause a 1980s tank to explode.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Couple things here. I don't know enough about Predators to know if what you're saying is true, but from what I've heard of them is they're about peak human level. Next, I won't be able to counter anything you've said in depth for a couple days, since I'm working. And finally, it's the Predator from AvP: Requiem as per OP, so that renders your whole post moot anyway since I don't think he was a high tier Predator, and he frankly was unimpressive.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven:

Fight to the death

Master Chief gets gernades a energy sword,and assault rifle

Predator gets all of its usual weapons

takes place on Sierra 117

Where the Hell does it say that it is Wolf predator in the OP? Wolf has shown feats of defeating multiple Xeno warriors in h2h.

But can we still argue about a Blooded vs MC?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally no way Chief is losing to any form of predator at all

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh crap... Then yeah.. There are insufficient feats for Wolf thus MC wins.

But against an EU Blooded Yautja, the Yautja wins.

All Yautja especially in the EU are superhuman level. Like I said, I have the evidence to back it up, but I want to see your response to the feats vs MC feats.