Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Iron MK II
caption
caption
vs.  

Chief is armed with his battle rifle, and magnum.

vs.

caption
caption

Predator is armed with plasma canon, wrist mounted blades, spear, mask, and regular steel armour.

3 rounds:

1st: distance fight in the middle of las vegas, pooring down with rain.
2nd: hand to hand combat in an arena, predator is aloud wrist blades only, no armour or other weapons.
3rd: all out fight deep in the middle of a jungle, both ranged and hand to hand combat aloud.

explain in a sentence or two who wins each round and why.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Master Chief

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Iron MK II

ye, and explain why cause right now i dont c why i should believe you

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Static Shock
Iron MK II said:
"ye, and explain why cause right now i dont c why i should believe you
"

You don't have to believe me. But, I'll explain it later. Maybe if Logic Mark was here, he'd tell you why Master Cheif would win. He's a bigger fanboy than me when it comes to the Chief.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Logic Mark III

FANBOY TO THE RESCUE!

1. Master Chief. Near perfect shot aided by computer tech in the helmet. He is fast enough and the suit is durable enough to survive plasma hits, in fact the suit is designed to resist plasma as its what the Covenant use. Predators are tough but have been taken out by bullets plenty of times. The rain probably would take away the Predators invisibilty too.

2. The Master Chief could probably win outside his suit as his resting reaction time is 20 milliseconds, which is significantly increased by adrenaline and of course the suit by 5 times even that. In the suit he isnt going to be at risk at all from a wrist blade [shield + titanium A armour + pressure reactive gel layer + dense flesh + metal bones]. The MC has mastered many forms of hand to hand combat and can crush steel. It would be very easy for him to kill a Predator in close combat.

3. Would be a very interesting fight. The Chief's radar would be semi-useless as there is a lot of movement in forest, but his sense are top notch, he can hear a pindrop in a sandstorm is the phrase used. Also he has many different filters [infra red etc] in the visor enabling him to see the Predator despite his camouflage. The Master Chief's suit is can be made radar, heat and other types of tech proof too. So he can do an Arnie with ease here.

Avatar image for captain_strange
captain strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By captain strange

MC ftw.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock
Logic Mark III said:
"FANBOY TO THE RESCUE!

1. Master Chief. Near perfect shot aided by computer tech in the helmet. He is fast enough and the suit is durable enough to survive plasma hits, in fact the suit is designed to resist plasma as its what the Covenant use. Predators are tough but have been taken out by bullets plenty of times. The rain probably would take away the Predators invisibilty too.

2. The Master Chief could probably win outside his suit as his resting reaction time is 20 milliseconds, which is significantly increased by adrenaline and of course the suit by 5 times even that. In the suit he isnt going to be at risk at all from a wrist blade [shield + titanium A armour + pressure reactive gel layer + dense flesh + metal bones]. The MC has mastered many forms of hand to hand combat and can crush steel. It would be very easy for him to kill a Predator in close combat.

3. Would be a very interesting fight. The Chief's radar would be semi-useless as there is a lot of movement in forest, but his sense are top notch, he can hear a pindrop in a sandstorm is the phrase used. Also he has many different filters [infra red etc] in the visor enabling him to see the Predator despite his camouflage. The Master Chief's suit is can be made radar, heat and other types of tech proof too. So he can do an Arnie with ease here."

It's about time you showed up. :)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Master Chief would run a train through The Predator
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Logic Mark III

@ Iron Mk: Is that a random internet pic for the Predator or did you draw it?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Sparda

Chief wins for all the reasons already stated.

Iron MK II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Iron MK II

ok well as nobody is deffending the predator, i will give reasons why he would win, im not saying exactly he would we but the advantages he has.

1: yes the rain would prevent from using his stealth technology, but as this would most likely be a distance battle the predator could have the advantage because he does not have to bother with aiming, his mask has its own built in locking system, plus i recon why hit from his plasma caster would be enough to take out all of mc's shield as it is a much more powerfull than most elite plasma used against the mc, it is shown that the plasma used can put a whole through any human being, or completely decapitate them, and just destroying an alien entirely, and even if the predators cloak does not wrk, you cant forget the fact that it is a born natural hunter, their entire race bread for brutality and trained for different fights of a lifetime and some predators have taken on things alot stronger than the mc, i would say that the alien queen is above mc level, and predator took one of them on.

2:In this battle the predator has stealth technology and wrist mounted blades, though befor u said that the mc can sense the pred even with stealth so there is not alot i can say for this battle, unless the predator was very smart thinking with how he used his blades, the are extremly durable and i recon quite possible penetrate the mc's armour after a good few hits have been placed in him.

3: This fight is the one part where i personally believe the predator would actually come out on top and win as it is in a dense forest, he can use many different forms of camouflage and as he has stealth technology as well combined with plants trees, and wildlife, he deffinetly has the element of suprise, all he would basically need is a combination of locking on throwing the spear straight through the mc, and shooting him with the cannon should be enough, i would also give the predator the speed advantage as terrain does not really effect his movement in any way, he can even just swing through trees as shown in the first predator movie.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Master Chief would run a train through The Predator
"
You sure that's what you want to say?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Yep. I dont see The Predator winning this fight by any means at all
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary

Just so you know, The predator's also have super strenght.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"Just so you know, The predator's also have super strenght.
"
  They Do. But not to the extent of Master Chief
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
"
No no, MC probably wins, it's just the wording that I thought was a little...explicit.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
"Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
"
No no, MC probably wins, it's just the wording that I thought was a little...explicit.
"
Oh Okay.  Well, I sometimes use phrases likes this instead of just Master Chief wins... it draws attention to the post and it doesnt use bad langauge

lol
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By "Colossus"

MC ftw

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predator in all fights .

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@"Colossus":Fancy Necromancy ? Lol
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By "Colossus"
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus":Fancy Necromancy ? Lol "
what advantage does predator have?
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@"Colossus": Lets see . Stronger , more agile , better tech . Master Chief is no match for Predator .
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By "Colossus"
" @"Colossus": Lets see . Stronger , more agile , better tech . Master Chief is no match for Predator . "
Stronger?
Master chief is class 60
More Agile? 
probably
Better Tech?
About the same
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@"Colossus" said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @"Colossus": Lets see . Stronger , more agile , better tech . Master Chief is no match for Predator . "
Stronger? Master chief is class 60 More Agile?  probably Better Tech? About the same "
Predator's tech is better . And is very variable . Cannon will blow up Chief . Plus Predator has cloak , shurikens , acid set and a lot of other tech .
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By The_Warlord

MC

HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#26  Edited By HaloKing343

Master Chief would not just win, but he'd kick the hell out of the Predator's ass. 

MC FTW

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By Sparda
@"Colossus" said:

" @TheJuggernautpunch said:

Stronger? Master chief is class 60 "
Um, what?

Pretty sure he's not. He only flips Scorpions in the game because of gameplay mechanics (or else Elites are class sixty too, and that makes no sense). It takes several melees to kill a marine in game if we're going by gameplay performances (I don't know if you are but if you are that's my take).

In the books, where there's no gameplay mechanics to take into account and they're canon, Chief hasn't demonstrated anything close to class sixty strength, IIRC.

That all being said Chief would probably take down most Predators.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FLCL1
@Iron MK II said:
"ok well as nobody is deffending the predator, i will give reasons why he would win, im not saying exactly he would we but the advantages he has.1: yes the rain would prevent from using his stealth technology, but as this would most likely be a distance battle the predator could have the advantage because he does not have to bother with aiming, his mask has its own built in locking system, plus i recon why hit from his plasma caster would be enough to take out all of mc's shield as it is a much more powerfull than most elite plasma used against the mc, it is shown that the plasma used can put a whole through any human being, or completely decapitate them, and just destroying an alien entirely, and even if the predators cloak does not wrk, you cant forget the fact that it is a born natural hunter, their entire race bread for brutality and trained for different fights of a lifetime and some predators have taken on things alot stronger than the mc, i would say that the alien queen is above mc level, and predator took one of them on.2:In this battle the predator has stealth technology and wrist mounted blades, though befor u said that the mc can sense the pred even with stealth so there is not alot i can say for this battle, unless the predator was very smart thinking with how he used his blades, the are extremly durable and i recon quite possible penetrate the mc's armour after a good few hits have been placed in him.3: This fight is the one part where i personally believe the predator would actually come out on top and win as it is in a dense forest, he can use many different forms of camouflage and as he has stealth technology as well combined with plants trees, and wildlife, he deffinetly has the element of suprise, all he would basically need is a combination of locking on throwing the spear straight through the mc, and shooting him with the cannon should be enough, i would also give the predator the speed advantage as terrain does not really effect his movement in any way, he can even just swing through trees as shown in the first predator movie."

ur wrong 

elite's can turn invisable and MC can own them easily 

MC's armor comes with a shield
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
" @Iron MK II said:
"ok well as nobody is deffending the predator, i will give reasons why he would win, im not saying exactly he would we but the advantages he has.1: yes the rain would prevent from using his stealth technology, but as this would most likely be a distance battle the predator could have the advantage because he does not have to bother with aiming, his mask has its own built in locking system, plus i recon why hit from his plasma caster would be enough to take out all of mc's shield as it is a much more powerfull than most elite plasma used against the mc, it is shown that the plasma used can put a whole through any human being, or completely decapitate them, and just destroying an alien entirely, and even if the predators cloak does not wrk, you cant forget the fact that it is a born natural hunter, their entire race bread for brutality and trained for different fights of a lifetime and some predators have taken on things alot stronger than the mc, i would say that the alien queen is above mc level, and predator took one of them on.2:In this battle the predator has stealth technology and wrist mounted blades, though befor u said that the mc can sense the pred even with stealth so there is not alot i can say for this battle, unless the predator was very smart thinking with how he used his blades, the are extremly durable and i recon quite possible penetrate the mc's armour after a good few hits have been placed in him.3: This fight is the one part where i personally believe the predator would actually come out on top and win as it is in a dense forest, he can use many different forms of camouflage and as he has stealth technology as well combined with plants trees, and wildlife, he deffinetly has the element of suprise, all he would basically need is a combination of locking on throwing the spear straight through the mc, and shooting him with the cannon should be enough, i would also give the predator the speed advantage as terrain does not really effect his movement in any way, he can even just swing through trees as shown in the first predator movie."
ur wrong  elite's can turn invisable and MC can own them easily  MC's armor comes with a shield "
Lol , that shield gets destroyed in seconds in the game . Master Chief is fucked up when Predator shoots him with his cannon .
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nickj54

Predator tech is way better than anything humans can come up with the predator plasma caster was able to shoot through their ship and crash it back to earth in AvPR. And in Predator 2 the metal from the Predator's weapon couldnt be found on the periodic table. A Predator's hunting helmet increases its ability to see in a variety of spectrums, ranging from the low infrared to the high ultraviolet, and also filters the ambient heat from the area, allowing them to see things with greater clarity and detail. They are much stronger than humans, having been portrayed as being easily capable of outmatching a conditioned adult human male and shattering solid concrete with their bare hands and dismember human with ease. They are also skilled climbers, and will readily move through trees or across rooftops in pursuit of prey.   Their bodies are resilient to damage, capable of recovering from multiple gunshot wounds and radiation doses which would be fatal to humans.    Predators are able to fight multiple aliens which are 2 or 3 times stronger than human and move very fast and survive being impaled through the stomach. The Predator also can caught up to a speed train. 
Their armor is also bullet proof and resistant to the alien acid which could burn through titanium in 2 minutes. 
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickj54

The masks have been shown to have access to several different visual frequencies, the most commonly seen being infrared. Infrared is effective for tracking humans, but useless in a xenomorph hunt. Also available is an Ultraviolet spectrum and a specifically tuned EM Field Detector mode used to track xenomorphs. Additional vision modes are available to determine the health condition of targets. As the quarry is decided upon, the designator will zoom a triangle in on the prey from the HUD, which will flash and turn solid red, then fires.. This also has a zoom capability so the Predators can see and aim over great distances. This tracking system also allows the Predators to plot trajectories of thrown objects.[2 ] Housed within the helmet is a targeting and tracking system for shoulder based plasmacasters.    

In the Aliens versus Predator video games, the Predator has four vision modes, regular vision (to fit in with the first-person shooter genre), thermal (spotting regular beings like humans), electric (gives a red background, used spotting xenomorphs by their white outline), and Predator vision (gives a green background, used for spotting other Predators and technological objects, such as weapons and armor, shown in a white outline).    In both set-ups the plasma caster moves with the Predator's field of vision. It fires a bright blue or gold plasma pulse in a straight line. The pulse can be controlled to fire with more powerful charges ranging from minor stunning/wounding blasts or powerful enough to sunder the atmospheric plating of interstellar aircraft. The plasma caster and respective tracking servos are some of the most vulnerable articles of equipment carried by the Predator, being easily damaged. The plasma caster can also be used as a hand held weapon.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MKF30

My vote is for Predator here honestly.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
"

My vote is for Predator here honestly.

"
Agreed .
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Matezoide2

1- MC
2- MC
3- Predator

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By EdwardWindsor

if its an elder preditor easy win  since there battle hardened high trained intergalatic killing machiens who see war and killing as a game and prdie themselves on being able to beat anything they come up against , where as chief is  man in suit , one blast with the sholder cannon and chiefs sheilds are gonna be in trouble , and then thers the whole razor sharp arsenal the preditor has that he can use while also being near invisible. chief would be better off running and hoping he got away.

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickj54

1st  Predator, The Predator is stealthy with out the cloaking device, can jump 50ft in the air and move cross rooftops pretty easy. 
2nd Predator, both are probably even matched in strength and speed, but the the Predator's wrist blade are almost unbreakable and Predator's skin are very resilient to damage. 
3rd Predator, Master Chief is armed with a battle rifle and magnum. The Predator's armor is bulletproof and one shoot from the plasma caster = a dead master chief  
The Predator is too skilled of a hunter to fall for traps and has superhuman intelligents 

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaterra

Predator should win this.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FLCL1
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Iron MK II said:
ur wrong  elite's can turn invisable and MC can own them easily  MC's armor comes with a shield "
Lol , that shield gets destroyed in seconds in the game . Master Chief is fucked up when Predator shoots him with his cannon . "

fail. 

predator if fked when MC shoots him the head
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nickj54
@FLCL1:
Predator stomps 
Avatar image for brandonthejuggernaut
brandonthejuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt Arnold beat a Predator? I'm pretty sure the MC has this one
SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

Master Chief Kills the Predator. Master chief has had yeas of training (more than the predator) and can survive anything and everything. Master Chief is the Ultimate Super-Soldier   

Abcd1234567891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickj54: Care to elaborate on how considering Master Chief's armor was made to withstand Plasma and he's way stronger and faster than the stronger Predator to ever exist?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 takenstew22  Moderator

Taking down Elites who are basically Halo's version of Predators is a daily thing for Chief. He takes this easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief wins.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tormentor614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally nobody is going to mention how master chief constantly fights cloaked elites? Ok ill do it.

A quarter of master chiefs enemies can go invisible like the predator

GG also the fact that a single human beat a predator aka arnold w/e his movie name was

He’s basically a punk compared to chief