Master Chief vs. Link

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who do you all think would win here? Very weird pairing I know. But that's what made it interesting to me. Takes place in a small arena like lets say a blank room with pillars and they start out 20 feet from eachother. Chief has his armor with Cortana in it, two smgs, battle rifle, a bubble shield and two frags. Link gets the Master Sword, Hero's Bow, Gale Boomerang and Bombs. Please say who you think would win and why.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

..../Sigh..

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Goliath_

This is a Spite Match... But you don't even say which Link it is. Chief easily stomps nearly any link except maybe Twilight.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_goliath_: Not in the slightest. The ONLY reason why this is spite is due to how severly Link is being nerfed

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: I mean like Toon Link. That kid gets taken down. Obviously the older Links could take a chance.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jmarshmallow
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Fantastic, just making sure I'm not crazy.

Jmarshmallow

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OreoAssassin

@jmarshmallow: Im sure you noticed by now the problem with Links consistency....

I'll try to break it down through Tier's the best i can

Some Links: Some of Links incarnations are Street Level-Mid Tier Level. When limited to simple gear, hes best classified as Street.

Common Links: End Game, alot of Links are heavily High-Tier (Examples: OoT, TP, LttP, ect.)

Few Links: Omnipotent, Reality Warping, Time-Manipulating God-Tier (Examples: MM, PH, ect.)

The Link That I DEBATE With: Im very generous when it comes to debating Link. I try to stay away from one word Hax like Triforce or Spheres. I love Legend of Zelda, especially debating on its behalf, therefore i would like to have a great debate and to compare it to other great Video Game heroes such as Sora or Dante. I also like to stay away from heavy calculations or i could say Links Ice Arrows have about 246960000 watts of Power :P.

Bottom Line is that it depends on the Incarnation of Link, his gear and from what game. COMPOSITE Link IS God-Tier BUT for the sake of debates and enjoyment of debating with fellow viners, i tone Link down a bit to make him a worthy opponent for yet again someone like say Sora or Dante. If i didnt do this i couldnt have any fun debates :P

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious
No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin:

Im sure you noticed by now the problem with Links consistency....

Lol indeed I have!

Some Links: Some of Links incarnations are Street Level-Mid Tier Level. When limited to simple gear, hes best classified as Street.

Common Links: End Game, alot of Links are heavily High-Tier (Examples: OoT, TP, LttP, ect.)

This makes sense!

Few Links: Omnipotent, Reality Warping, Time-Manipulating God-Tier (Examples: MM, PH, ect.)

This just sounds wacko lol.

The Link That I DEBATE With: Im very generous when it comes to debating Link. I try to stay away from one word Hax like Triforce or Spheres. I love Legend of Zelda, especially debating on its behalf, therefore i would like to have a great debate and to compare it to other great Video Game heroes such as Sora or Dante. I also like to stay away from heavy calculations or i could say Links Ice Arrows have about 246960000 watts of Power :P.

What in the world....

Bottom Line is that it depends on the Incarnation of Link, his gear and from what game. COMPOSITE Link IS God-Tier BUT for the sake of debates and enjoyment of debating with fellow viners, i tone Link down a bit to make him a worthy opponent for yet again someone like say Sora or Dante. If i didnt do this i couldnt have any fun debates :P

Link sounds like a serious OG. I'd love to see Composite Link face off against someone like, say Franklin Richards.

Link would get crushed....right?

Jmarshmallow

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Triforce babyshake Chief

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By OreoAssassin

@oreoassassin:

Im sure you noticed by now the problem with Links consistency....

Lol indeed I have!

This makes sense!

This just sounds wacko lol.

which is exactly why i refuse to use it (with the exception of Invincible Armor and the occassional Fierce Diety Mask

:P

What in the world....

not sure what you mean by that but im gonna assume its the calc. at the end? Lol

Link sounds like a serious OG. I'd love to see Composite Link face off against someone like, say Franklin Richards.

Link would get crushed....right?

No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I think Link because Nintendo always gives him a way to win whereas if you play Halo on legendary difficulty by yourself, Master chief gets ripped to shreds

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: and sorry for the bad format, im not used to quoting on an Ipad, my laptop recently broke :/

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was a Chief curbstomp admittedly. But Ive heard people talk about how durable and powerful Link is really supposed to be in cannon so i thought maybe there were some points in his favor.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Triforce and Deity Mask. He'd still lose just by lack of actual feats. That being said the triforce can literally do anything and Link as the Fierce Deity took on a very powerful reality warper "Majora". The fight would be interesting.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OreoAssassin

@sherlock: Im confused to what your responding to? I mentioned those in my post

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh....yess...yessss...mmmm....!

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Link only looks like a street leveler in game play because LoZ is a action game for children with low difficulty

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268:

Not true at all. Legend of Zelda was never intended soley for children and it most certainly can be a difficult game. Majora's Mask stands out in particular.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sigh lol

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link, basing on opponents he faces. People should stop dissing characters because they are made for kids or look simple.

• http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t444079.html
  • http://www.comicvine.com/link/4005-42100/forums/link-respect-thread-22002/
  • http://realtalkforums.forumotion.com/t26-the-official-legend-of-zelda-respect-thread
  • http://www.factpiletopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33253

ya'll should now better.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: Sorry... Meant to reply to Jmarashmallow in regard to Richards vs Link

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jonez_

@ninjawarrior268: said "Link only looks like a street leveler in game play because LoZ is a action game for children with low difficulty"

You've successfully rustled my jimmies. Congrats.

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do u gotta nerf link like that man give him full gear ...lol

inFINN1te

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetrauminator: If I give Link full gear then so does Chief. Chief gets his plasmas, rocket launcher, sniper, shotgun u know all his stuff and equipmemt and Link gets all his OP stuff it just seems like a hassle to factor it all in but if u want go ahead and tell me why one would win with full gear.

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By noah_ouellette

@infinn1te: chief is so much smarter and he one punches links chest in. Probably can do it to his shield too. Master chief is not street level.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never played zelda soooo....if were doing full gear, Master chief should get those OP FTL Automatic One shot insta kill Forerunner weapons.